Company Woe and Rebirth

Story Info
3 people get cheated on, can they come back and rebuild?
8.2k words
4.34
3.5k
13
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Helgamite
Helgamite
59 Followers

AN: This is the first episode in a series, it involves cheating spouses, sex within a company and harem building. It Is second serial submission and I welcome constructive criticism.

I would like to thank Elayne_Hawke for proof reading.

I will will be updating both stories as well. I hope you enjoy them, I try to make them as realistic or close to it as possible.

Helgamite

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start of Sam's day at work.

Well I'm all finished up here, maybe I should head home and surprise the wife. I should stop by the flower store and get her favorite flowers, I know she loves those yellow roses they have at that little floral shop, I thought to myself as I look over my desk. My wife is currently home, getting ready for this conference in NYC. I'm not happy about it as it takes place during our 10-year anniversary, but even the boss said she has to go. I was irritated but tried not to show it.

Who am I? My name is Sam, and many people look up to me, literally, as I'm 6'6," with black hair and brown eyes, and thanks to the years I used to play football, I've got broad shoulders. I'm married to Alison, a wonderful woman who I married in college. She went for business finances and accounting and as I was going for business management, we both thought it was a good idea to work off each other, in hopes of creating our own business after we had gotten some experience in the real world. We met after we had been assigned a room together by mistake and had to go a full year before the college could get her another dorm and by that time, we told them never mind as we had gotten along and had actually gotten together.

Well enough about me for now, right?

I pack my briefcase with my laptop and papers needing to be looked over before Friday, I walk out of my office and smile down at my secretary. "Mikah, I'm gonna head home early, get some flowers for my lady and surprise her. It's our anniversary this week, and since she is gonna be gone, I thought I would at least give her a smile before she leaves."

Mikah is a godsend as a secretary. She is everywhere, even where I wouldn't expect her to be and able to anticipate what I need before I even know it myself! She has made my job and life so much easier! "Have a good night sir. Take her to the Shawarma Vegas Grill down on 3720 W. Tropicana Ave. They have GREAT food and atmosphere. Be a memory for you both before she leaves for the week."

I smile at that idea, "Great idea! We have been wanting to try new foods out. Thank you!" At that, I start walking to the elevator doors. When I reach the main entrance, I see the CEO walk into another elevator across the building with his hand on a Blonde woman's back. Not thinking anything of it, I continue walking to the front doors and into the parking lot, looking for my car at this time was a pain, when I remembered I parked all the way in the back.

As I head out, I stop at the Floral store and buy Alison a bouquet of her favorite roses and a couple sweet smelling candles she loves. Well, if I can't show her a good time on our anniversary, I might as well try to make up for it before she leaves, right? I think to myself.

I head back to my car with the presents wearing a big smile, knowing how she is gonna reward me tonight for this. We decided to start for a child and hopefully this will help!

It takes me about an hour with the side trip to get back home. I look at the time and still see I have 2 hours before I usually get home. I walk into the house with my head in the clouds thinking of the reaction my lovely wife will give me when she sees what I bought. I head to the kitchen and place the items down and that's when a smell hits me. It's vaguely familiar yet I can't place it. As I ponder what it is, I can start hearing a noise upstairs. Now that noise is VERY familiar to me. Knowing and hearing that sound, I feel myself getting angry and curious, hoping it's just her getting herself off with her vibrator. I head upstairs, and I can hear her talking, So I pull out my phone and hit record as I slowly push the door open. I can't believe what I'm seeing, My wife is bouncing on the bed with someone else laying underneath her! I finally realize they are talking and start to listen.

"Oh, GOD yes!! Are you getting close Frank? I really need to feel you fill me up with your seed!"

"Oh baby, not yet! I'm enjoying this tight pussy too much!" Frank says. "You really want me to fill you up, eh? Maybe I'll just impregnate you, and we can make your pathetic husband raise the kid! You would love that wouldn't you, slut?"

"OH, GOD YES! He wants a child, we can do this, but the next one HAS to be his. You hear me!?" I can't believe I just heard my precious Alison say that. Why would she want to destroy me like this? What happened to us? Just yesterday she was telling me how much she loves me! I feel myself shaking, and my anger taking over, so I force myself to back away quickly and quietly. I walk back into the kitchen and sit down, I can still hear them upstairs. I feel my tears running down my face and I can't stop them. My heart is breaking, and she doesn't even care. What the hell happened to the woman I married? Where is MY Alison!?!

I look up as I hear the water start. It seems they have finished. I collect the package of gifts and quickly make my way out of the door and pull out. With my head so messed up, I'm not sure how I made it, but I found myself about 5 miles away at a Diner. I'm sitting in my car, I don't even know what to do or if I can even keep myself calm to be with Alison tonight. I head inside the Diner, order some coffee and try to think. "Will that be all for ya, handsome?" I hear faintly. I jump, startled and look up at the waitress.

"Yes, thank you." Just as she turns to walk away I reach out and get her attention. "I'm sorry, but is there a hotel or something close by," I ask.

"About a mile down the road," she points out the direction. "You'll come upon a Motel 6 there. About the best you'll find out here right now with available rooms." I thank the waitress and drink my coffee. Heading out to where the waitress pointed to, I find the Motel 6 and book a room for the night. I head up to the room, and look around. Basic room, one bed and a shower. I feel dirty just watching my wife cheat on me, so I decide to take a shower and since I have no clothes, I stay nude but clean.

3 hours later, I'm on my laptop uploading the video to the cloud storage when I get a call. I see it's my wife and just let it go to voicemail. Five minutes later I get a text message and open it to look.

Ali: "Baby, are you ok, it's late. Where are you?"

Sam: "I'm at work, I have an emergency and will be running late, not sure when I'll be home. Go ahead and sleep. I'll be quiet, so I don't wake you." I've had emergencies before that required my presence in the company and knew that would work. It's not a common thing, but still should keep her satisfied for the night at least.

Ali: "Honey, you know I have to leave at 6am just to catch the flight. I was hoping to have some family time before I go to bed."

Sam: "I know. I'm sorry, I just need to finish this up before the meeting this Friday, or it could be trouble for us. You know Paul, If it's not done right, it's not done at all. If I can't make it back before long, I'll just sleep on the couch in my office and head home in the morning for clean clothes and a shower."

Ali: "True. Ok baby. I guess I'll see you when I get back, If you don't make it home tonight."

Sam: "If I don't see you before you leave, good luck, and I'll see you next week. Good night."

Ali: 'Night baby."

I look at my phone, realizing something was missing. I re-read the texts and realize, all the little terms of endearment she has always used were gone. When did that start happening I wonder. I start looking back through our past text messages and start seeing the terms dropping off about a month ago. I never even noticed. Have I failed to see them, have I been too busy to notice these things? Great, more shit I need to worry about! I say to myself.

I feel my eyes start to close and look at the time. It's nearly midnight. I close my laptop and get under the sheet, a few minutes later, I'm asleep.

Alison's perspective.

I walk out of the shower and see Frank laying there playing with himself. I get excited seeing his dick semi-hard again, but I know my husband will be home soon. "Frank, you need to shower and go home. Sam will be here soon, and I DON'T want him seeing this or catching us! We both know what he would do to us if he finds out. I'm going downstairs while you shower and get ready. Kitchen will need to be aired out though.' I giggle as I remember being taken on the kitchen counter by Frank. GOD, I love the sex! I feel alive sneaking around like this.

I thought I had heard a car out front start up, but there was nothing there when I looked. It must have been a neighbor. I walk down the stairs and see one of the chairs was pushed out. Odd, I could have sworn all the chairs were pushed under the table before me and Frank went upstairs. I frown as I try to figure it out. Then I hear the water shut off, and I start cleaning up and opening a few windows to air out the smell of sex.

Frank comes down after getting dressed and grabs me for a bit of fun. I have to push hard to get him off. "GO! My husband will be home in about 10 minutes, you want him to catch us?"

"Ok, ok! I'm going! Besides, my wife is probably wondering where I'm at as well. Told her I'd be at work late since a delivery was running a couple of hours later. I'll tell you this though, you are a better fuck than my wife! Better pussy too!" I frown at his vulgarity, I was never much for it outside the bedroom. "Enough Frank, you know I hate it when you get vulgar like that. Now leave!"

I watch as Frank pulls out of the driveway and look at the hallway clock. SHIT! Sam should have been home 5 minutes ago! Oh, well. I'll busy myself cleaning up and making sure everything is where it needs to be. I walk back into the kitchen and see the mysterious chair and wonder how I missed it earlier. I push it back under the table and put it out of my mind for the night. I look at the clock and see it's 2 hours after Sam should have been home and start to get worried.

I call my hubby only to go to voicemail. Hmm, that's odd, he never lets it go to voicemail. I text him a few minutes later only to learn he is busy at work for Friday's meeting. I know it's important for the company and for him. It would be a major bonus If we can get this for the company. A new supplier will make it easier for the Warehouse and processing centers as well. Plus the new trucks they would get. Sam has been working on this deal for the past 5 months. It would be a major victory for him and a boost to his Position if he succeeds. I smile as I think of my husband and how good he is. I frown a bit as a slight chill of guilt creeps up, but I squash it, knowing my husband loves me and this is just a bit of fun for me. I've been bored lately for some reason.

I make myself some chamomile tea and sit in the living room to watch the news for a bit until I notice it's almost 9pm. I still have to pack my clothes and a few extras. I send a text to Charles and let him know I'm excited about this conference and to see him as well. Hoping we can share a floor at the hotel. I feel like a teenager sneaking a boy into my room at night when I think of this conference!

As it is 9pm, I go to the bedroom to pack. I'm disappointed that my Sam isn't here. I wanted to show him a good time tonight before I left for NYC. I wanted to feel Sam's seed in me all day tomorrow. Oh well. I guess I'll have to get a double shot when I get back home.

As I pack my clothes, I feel another twinge of guilt about my thoughts and actions. I stop for a minute to think. I know this would hurt Sam if he found out. That's why I HAVE to be careful, I cannot let him find out about me having fun. I know he wouldn't forgive me, men just can't understand that a woman needs something exciting in her life once in a while. This is just a bit of harmless fun, and it won't last forever. When I get pregnant I will force myself to stop, even with Frank and make sure I'm a dutiful wife. Sam deserves that. I rationalize to myself.

I finish packing and put the suitcases by the front door. Far enough away that Sam wouldn't trip over them when he comes home tonight. I take a once through around the house and make sure it's all clean, then head to bed myself.

I woke up around 4am, so I can be ready, take a shower and get into my travel clothes. Comfortable and stylish! I look over at Sam's side of the bed and notice it wasn't slept in. I get worried, but I don't want to wake him up with a call.

I look at my phone, thinking of sending my hubby a Good morning text, when I notice I got one last night from Charles. I unlock my phone and read the text. "Hey babe, sorry for the late text. Was with my wife last night. We will all have the same floor and BONUS, my room is right across the hall from yours! Can't wait for the fun to start on day one. I'm already on the plane, so I'll meet you at the airport when you land. Can't wait to get those lips on my body. Later sexy!"

My heart starts beating faster, His room, across the hall from mine? I doubt he is gonna use it much! This is gonna be FUN!

Again, a twinge of guilt flashes across my conscience. I'm getting frustrated with all these flashes of guilt. This is my time to have fun! It's harmless and as long as Sam doesn't find out, it's not gonna harm anyone! The sex with Sam is great, but I need adventure, excitement and something I didn't get in college, the chance to sample the cuisine of men! I love Sam, but as a woman, I believe I got denied my experimenting phase and denied fun playing the field. Before I settle down, with a kid or 2 to raise with my beloved Sam, I'm going to have my fun.

I start making the bed and cleaning the house a bit more, making sure the house didn't smell like sex from last night. Sam doesn't need to come home to that smell. The more I can keep this hidden from him, the longer it can last!

I look through my carry on and notice the box of condoms. Yep, Charles will definitely be wearing these all week! Two boxes should be enough. I giggle at the thought of how much sex I'm gonna have with Charles this entire week. Then, when I get home, I might break it off with Frank and start being faithful to my dear loving husband. Be the woman he needs and wants. I promise myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day, Sam.

I wake up and grab my phone, turning it back on. Since I didn't have my charger with me, I wanted to conserve its battery. I notice I have a text from Ali saying she was disappointed that I didn't return home, but she understood and that she was heading to the airport. That was an hour ago.

I head to the office and check out then go to the diner I found last night and have breakfast. Scrambled eggs with fried ham and buttered toast with black coffee, no better breakfast ever been made!

After I had my breakfast and paid for it, I went home to take a shower and change clothes. As I left the shower and started to get dressed, I looked at the bed and the memories of last night resurfaced hard and fast. I could feel the tears starting again. I had to get out of there and fast. I wiped the tears away and picked up my briefcase, then headed to the office. I sat in the car for a few minutes and tried to calm my mind. All I can see is the video of last night replaying over and over in my mind. Like some kind of record stuck on replay with no stop feature.

I took a deep stuttering breath and walked into the front doors of the building, I could hear whispers but ignored them. It was almost mechanical by now going to my office. I don't even think about it anymore. As the elevator door opens, I walk down the small hallway to my office when I hear a sharp gasp beside me. I ignore it and walk into my office shutting the door. Setting my briefcase down, I pull out my laptop and turn it on, wanting to get to work.

Alas, it was not meant to be, apparently. As soon as I opened my laptop, Mikah came in and shut the door. I heard a click and look up seeing the door is locked, Mikah has never done that before. I look at her in confusion as I can see her own confusion and a small amount of anger in her eyes. "Mikah, are you ok? You have never locked that door before. Is this important, as I need to get to work on this project for the meeting."

"What happened yesterday, you leave here happy and excited only to return crying and depressed?" Her hands on her hips and knowing her as I do, I know I can't lie to her. I grab my phone and find the video and hand it to her.

"Watch and you'll understand." I sit there and try to tune it out, but I can't. I can hear my Beloved saying all that again, as if I didn't hear it in my head as it is!

"Bat-zona!!" I don't think I have ever heard her swear in Hebrew before. I know she is very careful of her words but haven't really asked her. I jump in surprise at her use of it and for the first time since yesterday afternoon, I smile for real seeing her blush after saying it. Very rarely have I ever heard her Israeli accent come out, especially in force like this!

"Wow! I never heard that come out of you before, Mikah," I exclaim.

"And you won't again if I can help it. My faith isn't that friendly with swearing, so I try to keep it to a minimum if I have to at all. I can't believe Alison is doing this! Who is the guy though," she asks.

"I have no idea. Didn't get a good look at his face. I had to get out of there before I did something bad. I've never had a bad temper, but that nearly drove me to violence. I stayed at a motel last night," I tell her.

I look at my laptop, and now I will never be able to get any work done. "Mikah, will you come with me? There is no way I can get any work done today, I want to go and talk to Maja and see if I can take a few days off until Friday. I have the project done, it's mostly just looking through and finding any errors. I think I'm going to need some help." As I say those last few words, the hardest words I have ever had to say, I break down and start crying again. Both in shame and pain.

"You don't even need to ask, of course I'll help. Always!" I can feel her arms wrap around my shoulders and feel her pull me towards her in a hug. You can't imagine what this felt like. A slice of heaven mixed with a bit of pain, humiliation and need for loving contact. All mixed together in a plain hug.

We stay there a few minutes and just hug while I cry myself out. When I finish and clean my eyes, we both get up and walk out of the office. I stop short just outside my door to find about 10 of the office ladies looking at me with concern and worry. They know something is wrong. I can feel their concern for me.

Mikah comes out behind me and looks at all the ladies. "Alright ladies, go back to work. If Sam allows me to, I will tell you what has happened, but for now, let us have some privacy please?" One by one the ladies come to me and offer words of support and comfort. I thank them all and proceed to the elevator together. We head down to the 2nd floor to find Maja in her office.

"Maja? Are you busy?" I ask as I peek around the door frame.

"Come in Sam. Never too busy for you. What's up?" As I come into her office she looks at me closer. "SAM! What in the hell happened!? Are you alright? Is Alison ok?" She is rapid firing these at me, giving me no time to answer. Before I can answer, Mikah grabs my phone and shows her the video, this time she lowers the volume, so I don't have to hear it again. Did I ever say how much she is a godsend to me? Well, she is!

Helgamite
Helgamite
59 Followers