Company Woe and Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikah looks up at me and I can see she is stunned but fearful as well. "Sam! I....I.....I can't. Not now, please?!"

"It's ok, when you're ready." I ease her discomfort. I can see she is grateful for it.

"Ok. So I have a proposal," Lizzy says and we all look at her. "I have this large house and now only I live in it. Will you two come live with me? Plus it would be easier with something else. I have a friend from College, she is a go getter and HATES cheaters. She is also a divorce attorney. I talked with her earlier and Told her about you two, and she said she would take all three of us pro bono since this will affect all of us. What do you two say?"

I'm shocked. I ask Lizzy what about the divorce? "Won't you lose it then? And the business? How would we pay for it?"

Lizzy is smiling halfway through my question and then laughs softly. "What my errant husband forgot is, the house AND business belonged to my parents and to me when they passed. I own both and his name is nowhere near them, he can't gain any of them. So I will also need to reorganize the company from top to bottom. Only problem is though, I'm not really able to run it. Never took interest in my family's company. But we will deal with that later, let's concentrate on the here and now, shall we?"

We take a few minutes to mull this over.

To be continued...