Company Woe and Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear an audible gasp as the video ends and as I look up, I see Maja's hands covering her mouth and a fearful look in her eyes as she falls into her chair. Now I'm curious. Mikah looks at Maja with concern. "Maja, are you ok? You look pale."

Maja looks at me with that same fearful look and starts to cry. "Maja, talk to me, what's wrong? What is it?" I ask her. Concern and curiosity warring inside me right now.

Maja looks at me and shakes her head. "I'm so sorry Sam, I didn't know. I swear! I didn't know! Please forgive me!" I can barely understand her with her hands in front of her mouth and her sobs.

I get up and lean over the desk and take her hands away and ask her the same questions again. Maja, talk to me, what do I need to forgive YOU for?"

Maja, looks from me to Mikah, and she rewind's the video in front of us and stops it at a certain point. "You see that tattoo, right there on the inside of his arm? I bought that for him! THAT'S FRANK, MY HUSBAND, FUCKING YOUR WIFE!" I look around and see the door is open and look at Mikah, she nods and closes the door. Thankfully no one else was in the office today.

As the realization of what Maja just said hits me. I sit down hard on the chair, stunned, just looking at Maja with a shocked expression. Maja comes around the desk and kneels down, trying to talk to me, but I don't hear anything, just a roar in my ears. Her husband is fucking my wife? How? When? WHERE? I don't know what to believe or think!

Maja and Mikah are both looking at me, I can see them staring, and I can see Mikah's mouth moving but can't hear anything. I'm not sure what's happening. I look at Maja and I can see a pain in her eyes and fear still there. I look at Mikah and see concern tinged with a growing amount of fear in her eyes. I try to stand up but as I get halfway out of the chair, I feel myself collapse to the floor and nothingness.

As I wake up, I can hear 2 voices. Then a third voice chimes in. I try to move my head only to roll off the couch I was apparently laying on with a loud crash. Two of the women rush to me and I see Maja looking at me from the other side of the room. Tears flowing and a look of fear and regret in her eyes. I know it's not her fault, why was I acting like this? I pull myself up with the help of Mikah and the other woman. I walk over to Maja, watching as her eyes get bigger and the fear grows with each step. When I reach her, I try to smile, hoping I am, and reach out to her with both arms. A look of total shock greets me and I nod. She runs the few feet to me and hugs me crying and whispering how sorry she is to me.

"It's ok. It's not your fault. I know this. I don't know why I acted the way I did. Forgive me?" At this, Maja hugs me tighter and doesn't let me go.

"Oh Sam, What are we going to do? I can't believe they did this to us!" She whispers in my ear.

"Don't know about you, but I'm going to divorce her. I can't trust her, and what she said hurt more than her cheating did. I can't be around her either. She has destroyed anything I had for her. She knows I have wanted to be a father for years. We had decided to try for a child this year, and she does this to us and then says she wants another man's child?! I cannot simply allow that to go unchallenged." As I'm saying this, I'm rubbing her back gently with my fingers. Here I am trying to calm her down only to feel myself calm down as well. "Why don't we both work together to get them back, though I will still need to take some days off, so I can do what's needed to separate myself from her. Can we make that happen?"

Maja pulls away just enough to look up into my face. I can still see her tear stained face held the beauty of her youth. "With your status, I would need to consult the CEO for that, plus the meeting on Friday. "

"Let's go up and see what he says, I really need these days off so I can go to a lawyer and the bank among other things. I'm also going to have to find another place to live. I can't stay in that house after what she did, I don't think I could keep my calm." I tell her this as I turn around and look at Mikah. "Mikah, after we are done with Paul, can you go to my office and pack things up. Whether he gives me the time off or not, I'm taking the day off to find a hotel I can stay at. Please?"

Mikah looks between Maja and I and nods her head. As we leave Majas office, We head straight to Paul's elevator and head up. When we arrive, Rina is sitting in her chair as usual and smiles at us until she sees our eyes. "Rina, is Paul in? We need to talk to him quickly." I notice she glances at Paul's door and frowns, Odd I thought. "I'm sorry Sam, but he is in a meeting at the moment. It will probably be an hour or two before he can see you." I frown as I can see two shadows move around in his office, my suspicions were up.

I look at Rina and see her frown at the door again, I have a feeling something bad was happening behind that door. I turn around and take out my phone, and set it to record while putting it in a pocket with the camera facing outward. Making sure I'm all set, I look up to see Maja giving me a weird look, as I don't usually act like this. I turn back around and walk straight at the door. "Sam, stop, I can't let you go in there!" Rina shouts at me. I see Mikah block Rina from intercepting me and Maja following close behind me. I open the door slowly and what do I see? A blonde headed woman bent over Paul's desk with her breasts hanging down swinging back and forth as Paul pounds her from behind. We can hear her moaning from it.

"OH, PAUL! You feel so good! You fill me up so much, like no dick has ever done to me before! I want to feel your seed fill me up and make me your slut! Claim this pussy like only a real man can do! OH, goooooddd YES!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK PAUL!!" I scream. The blonde woman screams and I look again at her, a memory from yesterday pops up, seeing her at the elevator hanging on his arm. "Paul, you're married! How can you do this to Lizzy?!"

"SAM, don't you dare tell her what you saw in here! Or I'll make sure you never have time to do anything but sleep and eat between work! I'll make you regret seeing this!" Paul stares at me as the Blonde woman pulls off him and moves away, I can see his seed running down her leg, disgusted I turn back to Paul. "Paul, How could you? This will kill Lizzy! All for a few minutes with this Blonde Bimbo? You would wreck your marriage and this company for what?!"

The Blonde Bimbo looks up and shouts at me. "HEY! I got a name you know, and I work here at the company! I'm not a bimbo. My name is SARAH by the way!"

I look at Sarah. Before I can say anything though, Maja pipes up with a growl at Sarah. "Oh, the company whore then? Is that your job? I've heard of you, I've heard rumors you have fucked you're way through half the warehouse and most of the accounting and a few of the female supervisors as well. Is that what you were hired to do? Fuck everyone or to do the companies accounting?"

Paul growls at me after that. "Sam, don't get involved. This is none of your business! What did you want anyway?" I glare at Paul, I never thought Paul would be like this, A cheater!

"I need some time off, until Friday at least. I have some personal time I can take, and I need to get my head clear with family issues. If you have a problem with that, then maybe we will have a problem. What I need to do is too damn important for me."

"Does your wife know you want to take time off, Sam? Does she want time off as well? I won't recall her from the conference, so don't even ask that." Paul asks.

"This is a personal matter and I will talk to my wife when she gets to the hotel. So no, she doesn't have to be involved. And this issue is between me and her, so don't involve her until I do." Paul glares at me for a few minutes and I begin to suspect he may know something of what's going on between me and Alison. I decide to take a shot in the dark. "Paul, how has Alison been doing at her job lately? I know for the past month she has been a bit tired and withdrawn lately. Have you been overworking her?"

At this, Paul looks up sharply at me, now I know something is going on! Damn it, does Paul know she was cheating on me? "Sam as far as I know she has been doing great at work. So much so, she takes a few hours off each day yet still shows no signs of slowing down. I thought you two were going at it at home. Maybe she is trying to get herself ready for the child of yours she wants to bear?"

"Maybe, do me a favor and don't mention any of this to her. At least until I talk to her. And I won't mention what I just saw to Lizzy!" After that, I walk out of the office and shut the door, leaving both Paul and the whore alone. I take out my phone and turn off the recording. Just as I was putting it away, Maja grabs my phone and quickly sends the video to her phone and hands mine back to me. "Maja, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Sam, Lizzy is a good friend, she doesn't deserve to have this hidden from her. I know you said you wouldn't tell her if Paul doesn't say anything to Alison. I can't do that to Lizzy though."

I look at Maja and lean down to whisper in her ear. "I was going to send that to her anyway. I don't care what Paul says, I WILL NOT respect a cheater when they have shown they don't deserve it!"

Maja reacts strongly to that, and I can see her blush. As we stand there, Maja sends the video from her phone to Lizzy. A few minutes later she gets a call.

M: "Hello Liz, did you get it?"

M: "Yea, Sam had the foresight to do it before we came in and caught the whole thing. I never would have thought to do it myself."

M: "Hold on, let me ask her."

Maja looks at Rina. "Rina, you better tell me the truth to this question. Someone else is listening to you as well. Did you or did you not know that Paul was having an affair in his office and for how long?" I look at Rina, I know she is trying to work out what is going on, she looks at me with pleading eyes.

I shake my head and say, "Tell the truth, it's the only way you're going to survive this. This is serious right now, and you're in the line of fire, ask yourself, are you willing to go down with Paul or are you going to protect yourself? The choice is yours, it's all on you."

Rina, at this point, is on the verge of a breakdown. "I'm sorry, I knew he was. He has been doing this for almost 2 months now. I was told...."

At this point, Maja listens to her phone, ignoring Rina. "You sure about this Liz? Ok will do, can we talk more later though? Ok, bye for now." Maja walks up to Rina, who at this point notices no one is listening to her. She watches Maja walk up to her and receives a slap across her face hard enough to knock her off her feet. "That was from Lizzy! She is very angry right now. I would do what it takes to stay out of her sight as much as possible if I were you!" At this Rina gets up and runs to the elevator holding her face and crying and takes it, leaving us all standing in shock.

"I understand the anger, but was the slap needed?" I ask Maja.

"It was what Lizzy wanted, I doubt there is much Rina could have said that would have justified withholding that information from her. Lizzy is pissed enough to come here right now and do it to Paul and Sarah herself. Right now though, she is gonna clear out Paul's crap from the house and have it shipped to his family's home. Don't matter what we do right now, Paul is fucked. Let's go somewhere and relax and talk more. Standing outside his office is not helping any of us." I agree and we walk out of the building. Mikah has already disappeared to collect my things from the office, and I'll let her know where to bring them.

As we head out, I volunteer my car, since it's big enough to hold everyone comfortably. "Ok ladies, I know this place, it's a little diner we can go to if that's ok with everyone?" All the ladies agree, and we head to my vehicle. As we get to my car, I see Mikah has come out of the building, so we wait for her to join us, before we head for the little diner. Since none of us were in a talkative mood, we let the quiet reign.

I pull into the Diner parking lot, and we go inside and sit. "So Sam, what are you planning on doing besides divorce? Do you want to stay in the house? I know you paid for it and upgraded it a lot, It would be a shame to lose it." Mikah asked while sitting beside me.

After we have sat at our table for about 5 minutes, the waitress comes over. "Oh, you again!? Glad to see you back!" She smiles at me. "How was the motel, hope it wasn't too bad. What can I get you ladies and gentlemen?" As we listen, I notice her eyes never leave me, she blushes at the last statement, making me wonder if she is hinting at something.

"The motel was good, I didn't need much for the night, thank you so much for the help last night. What's your name?" I ask the young waitress.

"My name is Sherry, just like the cooking wine. My mother loved to cook and so do I. Well, let me go get this order in. I'm glad to see you are ok. It seems you have a couple of good friends, or are they lovers? I'm sorry it's too personal! I need to keep my mouth shut! SORRY!" Sherry walks away, and I can see damn near her entire body is red from THAT blush!

"In answer to your question Mikah, I can't! Too many memories have been ruined now. The house used to be my sanctuary, filled with love and acceptance. Now? It feels empty, a hollow shell of what it used to be. It's not a home anymore, it's just a roof. That hurts more than the cheating and just less than her wanting someone else to impregnate her!" I feel Mikah rub my arm and Maja grab my hand, I look at them both and see pain and sympathy in both their faces and I realized just then that I had raised my voice. I saw other customers looking at me. I look down at the table in shame and can feel my tears falling again.

I look over at Maja, I see her looking at her phone again, I can barely hear the sound but what I do catch fills me with dread and memory of the night I recorded that scene. "Maja, why are you watching that again, it's only gonna hurt us both more and more?"

Maja looks over at me with a giant smile and starts laughing! I look at her in shock and a bit of anger creeps back into my face. Mikah sees it. "Maja, stop, look at Sam for a minute!" Mikah leans over and taps Majas arm to get her attention.

Maja stops and sees my face, she stops laughing and immediately apologizes to me. "OH, GOD SAM! I'm so sorry, I wasn't laughing about that. What I was laughing at was your stupid wife! She Claims she wants to get pregnant with my husband's kid, but what she doesn't know is, and what my stupid, ARROGANT husband denies is, he is infertile. Something about his manhood being called into question, or some bullshit like that. The doctor already confirmed it, and he absolutely refuses to believe it. There is no way she can conceive a child with him!" Maja is smiling, but I can't see it.

The pain is still too much just from hearing it. "Maja, I'm sorry, its just, the pain is too fresh. I'll probably laugh about this later"

Maja Looks forlorn until her phone beeps. She got a text message. "It's from Lizzy, she wants to know where we are and meet us. I'll send a text letting her know. She didn't say why she wanted to come, but she is on her way. Asked us all not to leave." We waited for about 20 minutes before I saw Lizzy walk into the diner. My jaw hit the table and both ladies grinned before giving me a curious look before turning around to look at what got my attention. I looked at the Ladies and saw their own mouths drop!

Lizzy came in wearing a tight tube top showing off her incredible 38DD breasts and tight frame! Couple that with her tight miniskirt and she could cause traffic accidents easily! Lizzy sees where we are sitting and walks over to us, I notice even her walk is very sensuous, with the sway of her hips. I smile as I notice several men looking her way, and a few slaps by their female companions.

Lizzy swings those hips towards my seat and uses them to push me further toward the wall. I could see her smile as she looks at us three and knows she got the attention she wanted. I think to myself why on earth would anyone want to cheat on this ideal of sex and beauty!? I shake my head to clear my thoughts. 'Come on Sam, this is your boss's wife, not some woman on the street!'

Lizzy notices me shaking my head and smiles. "Something wrong Sam? Are you ok?"

I look over at her and notice her full red lips in a half smile with a twinkle in her eye. 'I'm in trouble!' I say to myself, but out loud, "I'm fine, just some thoughts I shouldn't be having, is all." I try to show authenticity in my smile, but I know I failed. "How are you doing Lizzy, I know this couldn't be easy on you."

Lizzy gives me a smile, but I can see it doesn't reach her eyes, I see pain there and anger. "I'm dealing as best I can, I just can't believe he did this after the last time he was caught! He didn't go all the way last time, but promised to stop, He even sought counseling to help him get through it! WHY?" I see tears starting fresh in her eyes and lean over and wrap my arm around her shoulders and give her a hug. She leans into me easily, and I can feel the pain radiating from her.

I look at all 3 of the ladies and chuckle, which earns me three pairs of eyes looking at me in curiosity. "Look at us, three of us betrayed by the people we thought loved us, and one who has been my rock through the 5 years she has worked with me. I couldn't be this strong with you, Mikah! Thank you!" I gave her a genuine smile, showing how much I appreciate her and everything she has done for me. The three of us amigos, betrayed, and what do I see? We are banding together, seeking comfort in each other. Seems this will tie us together as friends and I hope for one, it does. "Question is. Where do we go from here? I'm divorcing my wife, Maja, What about you and your husband? Lizzy?"

Maja looks at us all and says, "I'm divorcing him, and I'm gonna make sure he pays for this. I just don't know if I can afford the attorney fees."

Lizzy is watching us both. "Do you two have any place you can stay at? Or someone to stay with? Right now we need all the friends we have. I plan on divorcing Paul as well. I was giving and loving with him and forgave his first offense. NOT gonna happen again!"

I look down. My parents moved to another country, I haven't even told them about this yet. I know they would support me in this, I just don't want to bring this up until everything is ready. Not much they can do anyway but give emotional support as best they can. As for friends, I can't rely on the few I have, as they are friends with Alison as well. I know their wives gossip like crazy. Can't trust the women, plus one has always tried to get me in bed with her, It's why I tend to stay away from them as much as possible. I shake my head at how small I realized my friend network truly was.

Maja looks at us and states. "Well, my family moved back to Poland, so I have only myself, and I haven't really made any friends, I tend to stay to myself mostly. Never was good at making friends let alone keeping them. Even through college I was more of a loner. I guess I could get a hotel for a while. The house is in both our names, plus a joint account, so it's gonna be hell to separate everything quickly." She, too, has tears starting to fall, same with me.

I reach over and hold her hand and give her a smile. "You have us now, and I KNOW we aren't going to leave you alone in this."

Mikah looks down at the table. "I would offer my place, but It's only a one-bedroom apartment and only me and my bird lives there. I'm sorry I can't help much more."

We all smile at Mikah. "Hey, you have helped more than you know, beautiful lady, what you did today, it has shown me that you care more than you have let on. Want to tell me how much?"