Competition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie broke out in a sweat at what she was seeing. She scrambled up on her knees and put her hands on Jolene's toned shoulders. Leaning in, Ronnie kissed Jolene, pressing her boobs up against Jolene's chest. Ronnie moved her way down to Jolene's abs, feeling the ridges.

Ronnie panted and groaned. "Oh, I forgot!" she exclaimed, as she reached back for her bra clasp. Jolene was jolted when she saw those beautiful breasts fall out.

Jolene had to squat down and get a close look. "These are spectacular!" she whispered as she gave them a gentle squeeze. Ronnie threw her head back as Jolene went to work on the nipples, licking and rubbing them with her thumb. Ronnie pulled off her panties while Jolene reached down and felt up her pussy lips.

Ronnie held onto those wonderful shoulders while trying to maintain her composure. Jolene's tight muscles on her arms were tensed as she wrapped them around Ronnie's body.

"You feel so soft," whispered Jolene in Ronnie's ear. "I love the way you feel."

Ronnie moaned and thrusted her hips against Jolene's thigh. "I had no idea how gorgeous you really were," Ronnie whispered. She kissed Jolene's neck while Jolene started to moan. They brought their lips together, then Jolene pushed her tongue into Ronnie's mouth. Ronnie graciously accepted as she began to feel Jolene's boobs. The implants still felt genuine enough to her.

Jolene pushed off of Ronnie. "I want to taste you," said Jolene.

Ronnie laid back on the bed and got her legs up. She still had enough flexibility to get a wide spread. Jolene dived in and licked her bare twat. She did it with such enthusiasm that Ronnie had to try to hold onto her head while she was receiving her tongue lashing.

Ronnie also had to try to keep her hips still as she wanted to hump her ass up while Jolene performed her magic. She watched her own tits jiggle in the low light, then watched as Jolene's rippling back muscles writhed and pulsed with every one of her head thrusts. Ronnie threw her head back and put her hands on her face. "Let me eat you out too!" she pleaded.

Jolene pulled away long enough to get her pussy into Ronnie's face. Ronnie grasped onto Jolene's butt cheeks as she moved in to lick her. She was lost in delight as she licked at Jolene's tight lips. The feel of Jolene's ass as she flexed and clenched was too much for Ronnie to bear. Ronnie panted and moaned, trying to keep herself focused on licking Jolene's twat. The back of her legs felt like they were carved out of wood. Ronnie howled and grabbed onto Jolene's legs.

Jolene got herself off of Ronnie and turned around to kiss her. "Would you like to ride on top?" Jolene asked in the politest manner Ronnie had ever heard. Ronnie nodded, too winded for words. Jolene lie down and put her legs together. "Do you need a minute, sweetheart?"

Ronnie shook her head. "No," she panted. "No. Let's do this." She climbed on top of Jolene, getting her legs spread out to straddle Jolene's hips. Ronnie placed her hands in behind her to prop herself up. She started to bounce up and down, feeling the sensation of rubbing her pussy on Jolene's lower belly.

Jolene watched, mesmerized, as Ronnie's soft and jiggly breasts bounced up and down for her. Ronnie was building up a sweat, making those soft orbs glisten. It reminded Jolene of watching her own body oiled up.

Jolene reached up with both hands and felt up Ronnie's tits. "You should be proud of the way you look," she breathed. "You're perfect, baby. You're how I want to look."

Ronnie began to moan louder as she started to hump herself forward and back, rubbing her cunt along Jolene's rock-solid belly. "You think I'm the beautiful one?" Ronnie said. "Ohhh," she moaned. She leaned forward and kissed Jolene while she continued to buck and hump her pussy. "Does this make me a kitten?"

Jolene grasped Ronnie's face and looked her in the eye. "No, baby," she said. "No. You're special. You deserve so much more from me." They kissed again.

"Let's do the scissor," suggested Jolene. Ronnie got on her butt and lifted up a leg, while Jolene slid into position. "Oh, I'm really working off that wine," she mentioned, and Ronnie giggled. The two of them touched their labia together, starting with slow gyrations and building up gradually. They stared into each others' eyes while they let their pussies grind on one another. Jolene was so strong that she was able to throw Ronnie's hips around. After a few minutes, Jolene pulled away and got her face close to Ronnie's clam. She put two fingers inside of Ronnie and began stroking for all she was worth.

Ronnie put her hands over her eyes. Every part of her was shaking with anticipation of the big O. Jolene steadied one of Ronnie's legs as she continued to frig her vagina. "Do it for me, baby," Jolene begged. "Come for me."

Ronnie raised her ass off of the bed as she started to whistle like a teakettle. She let out a loud scream when she felt the orgasm take her over. Ronnie nearly fell out of bed, saved by Jolene.

"Darling!" Jolene shouted. "Are you all right?"

Ronnie took a full minute to calm down. She sat up on the bed and put her face in her hands.

Jolene put a gentle hand on Ronnie's shoulder. "Angel? Are you...?"

Ronnie made a gasping sound, then pulled her hands away. Jolene almost felt her heart break as she watched Ronnie's face crumpled up, with huge wet tears streaming down her cheeks.

"My precious!" Jolene said in low voice. "Oh no!" Jolene started to laugh as she put her head on Ronnie's shoulder.

Ronnie sputtered and made a small laugh. "Okay, so I'm crying. It happens."

Jolene leaned in and kissed at Ronnie's tears while Ronnie put her arms around Jolene's waist. They sat and embraced for a while, then Jolene guided Ronnie down on the bed. Ronnie let her head rest on Jolene's chest while Jolene rubbed Ronnie's head.

"It's wet," Ronnie mentioned. "The sheets feel wet."

Jolene got up and got the spare blankets out of the closet. Ronnie helped to lay them out on the bed, and the two of them cuddled together.

Jolene gave her new lover another kiss. "Sleep, darling," she whispered. "Tomorrow is a big day."

Ronnie's day ended at noon. She had made a few more contacts from what few of the construction titans had strolled in, and she managed to secure a full sale of several thousands of yards of piping for a construction project in upstate Colorado. Ronnie felt secure knowing that the one sale had already paid for her trip several times over. She knew that their prices were a bit over some of their competitors, but wearing her leggy cocktail dress had paid off once again.

After making a couple of stops at shops along the street, she made her way over to the theatre where the fitness competition was going on. Approaching the gates, Ronnie showed some ID, as was previously instructed. The ticket attendant passed Ronnie a bundle of items, including a ticket for entry, a VIP pass, a series of brochures, and a few samples of vitamins.

Ronnie made her way in, and was surprised by the crowd. She did not realize the popularity of the event, or of the fitness sport in general. She went over and found her seat, fifth row from the stage. She was seated between a middle-aged man in a suit and a sweet older lady, probably sixty by Ronnie's guess.

The older lady got a glance at Ronnie, then gently touched her forearm. "Isn't this exciting?" she said in her sweet old lady voice. "Have you seen some of the young men they have at these events?"

Ronnie smiled and nodded. "I definitely like the boys," she said. "But I'm here to show support for a friend of mine. She's really into the scene."

The lady tilted her head. "Oh, my," she said. "Things have changed since I was a girl. Women are so into exercise and building muscle." The woman clicked her tongue. "What happened to Raquel Welch? Soft, right?"

Ronnie smiled, then patted the woman's hand. "You watch."

The ceremony soon got underway, and the contestants were being introduced. The competition focused mainly on the men at first, which Ronnie still allowed herself to enjoy. Seeing as this was an all-natural event, the men were not the giant hunks of muscle that she had envisioned. Ronnie and the old woman, named Theresa, bonded over the spectacle.

The women soon followed, and Jolene finally got to the stage. Ronnie barely recognized her at first, as her skin was much darker than she saw before. Jolene had herself posed nearly perfectly in every move she made, and Ronnie noticed how fluid her motions were when striking a new pose. She shined under the bright lights, and Ronnie was gasping and gripping onto her arm rests. She clenched her thighs together watching her beautiful girlfriend flex and pose, realizing all eyes were on Jolene as she did so.

"I love you, dear," Ronnie whispered. She had clapped louder and longer than anyone else when Jolene finished her pose routine.

The judging was tabulated at the end of the posing routines. The winner for the men was a name that Ronnie recognized—Brent Mossing. The winner of the women's division was Honey Lo. Ronnie sat and fumed as she found out that Jolene had placed a mere fourth. "These judges are blind!" rumbled Ronnie.

Her new friend Theresa touched her arm. "You were really hoping your friend would win, weren't you?" She noticed the bundle of flowers that Ronnie had purchased. "Oh, that's so nice of you!" she exclaimed. "She will definitely appreciate your thoughtfulness."

Ronnie smiled as she pushed the other bag back with her foot. It might have shocked poor Theresa a bit too much seeing that one.

After the ceremonies had ended, Ronnie made her way to the VIP entrance with her gifts in tow. She flashed her badge at the security guard, and was permitted to enter.

Ronnie was surprised by the amount of muscly people walking around. Many of them had put on sweats or at least a t-shirt, but a few of them were still in the original costumes from the show. Ronnie almost had to laugh at some of the men, who had their tiny shorts on with their packages appearing less than adequate.

"Darling!" Ronnie heard a familiar voice. She pivoted around to find her wonderful new friend and lover standing before her, looking like a bronze deity. Ronnie rushed her, but Jolene held up her hand.

"Careful! I'm covered in bronzer." Jolene laughed, then her eyes fixed on the bouquet. She clasped her hands and held them by her face. "Are those for me?"

Ronnie presented them to Jolene, almost afraid to speak. Jolene took them under one arm, then leaned in and gave Ronnie a small hug around her neck.

Ronnie got flush. "I also got us this." She opened the paper bag.

Jolene peered in before pulling away. "Darling! Not here." She giggled and covered her mouth with her hand while Ronnie closed the sack shut. "Oh! There's Brent. I have to go congratulate him." Jolene did her dainty walk in her extra high heels. "We'll leave soon, dearest!" she called back to Ronnie.

Ronnie stood around unsure of what to do with herself, until she was approached by a shorter woman. "Hi! Are you here with Jolene?" The voice was incredibly high-pitched and squeaky.

Ronnie pivoted around to see who had asked. A stunning Asian woman, less than five feet tall, was there in front of her. She was still in her sparkly bikini. She had stilettos as well, as many of the women did in these competitions to tighten up their leg muscles. Even in the heels, this woman was small.

Ronnie looked her over. This woman was already dark-skinned, but appeared to have a similar bronzer spray on her as Jolene had. Ronnie was particularly impressed with the muscular structure the tiny woman had, with her upper chest looking smooth and solid, and her abs were probably even tighter than Jolene's. The woman was a series of rounded muscle groups, and Ronnie loved the way her body formed a near-perfect T-shape. Her hair was long and dyed a bright orange. Her make-up and teeth looked like they were as much of a time investment as her physique.

"Oh, hi," Ronnie managed. "Yeah, Jolene invited me out here. I'm Ronnie Vance." She extended her hand.

The little woman took Ronnie's hand. Her skin felt like silk. "I'm Honey Lo. It's so good to meet one of Jolene's friends!" Ronnie was mesmerized by her cute voice. Honey leaned in a bit and lowered her volume. "Are you...you know...? Some of us know a bit about Jo-Jo."

Ronnie laughed. "Oh, it's a bit different with us. She was just nice enough to let me stay with her while I was here for the convention."

Honey placed a hand on Ronnie's shoulder. "You know, I would have thought you were one of the competitors! You have an excellent body on you!"

Ronnie blushed and lowered her eyes, pushing her hair behind her ear. "Oh, I don't look like any of you. I'm really impressed with how gorgeous you all look."

"Awww!" purred Honey. Ronnie was nearly overwhelmed with how cute Honey was. Honey held out her arms, and Ronnie stepped in to one of the best hugs she ever had.

Honey pulled back. "I better make sure that Jo isn't talking to my husband too long!" She looked around and pointed. "Oh, there he is!"

Jolene was walking with a hunk of a man. He had a perfect smile to go with his body. Ronnie could have sworn the two of them had a history together. Jolene noticed Honey and Ronnie and waved as they approached.

"Ronnie, dear," started Jolene. "This is--"

"Brent Mossing!" finished Ronnie. "Four-time IIEF champion."

Brent's eyebrows jumped up as he smiled and extended his hand. Ronnie shook it, and was relieved that he did not try to squeeze. "Wow!" he said, sounding surprised. "I didn't realize anyone even knew about me." Jolene gave Ronnie a loving look for making such a great impression.

Honey laughed and went in for a kiss from her husband. He threw a giant arm around his wife.

"We've known Jolene on the circuit for years," Honey told Ronnie. "She actually beat me here last year. I was so happy for her!"

"Oh, yeah?" asked Ronnie. "I would have figured you would be so competitive around here."

Honey laughed. "Oh, no! We all want to get along here. Plus the judging is wildly subjective. I seriously think Jolene should have won. Girl, you look so fantastic!" She looked right at Ronnie. "Don't you seriously think she's the most beautiful woman alive?"

Ronnie stared at Jolene, clutching onto her bag. "Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes."

Honey and Brent laughed. "Okay, you two. We'll leave you to it. Jo, give us a call when you get to Irvine." Jolene gave Brent an extra-long hug, which started to make Ronnie uncomfortable. Jolene then gave Honey a big hug, which made Ronnie anxious and excited.

Honey also grabbed onto Ronnie and squeezed, making the sound of a doggie chew toy. Brent settled on another handshake. The two golden figures walked off.

Ronnie stood and watched them leave. "You have some interesting friends."

Jolene was ebullient. "I love those two to death, and I envy them so much. They are so in love with each other. I want a real relationship like they have."

Ronnie took Jolene's hand and interlaced their fingers.

After a celebratory dinner, where Jolene allowed herself a lean steak and pasta, they made way back to the hotel room.

Jolene had been instructed to sit in the chair of the bedroom while preparations were made. She closed her eyes and sat with a silly grin, holding her hands over her eyes. "How long do I have to keep my eyes closed?"

"I never said close your eyes!" called Ronnie from the bathroom. "Okay, I'm almost set!" Jolene could hear the sound of high heels on the bathroom tile.

Ronnie came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a glittery sequin two-piece bikini, as well as her black high heels. She did her hair up in pig tails on the sides of her head. She also had to hold onto her breasts as she was worried they might slip out of her top. "Open!" Ronnie commanded.

Jolene took her hands off of her eyes and shrieked with delight. "You look fantastic!"

Ronnie pouted out her lips as she put her hands on her hips, cocking one of her hips to the side. "Hi," she moaned in a breathy voice. "My name's Cinnamon, and I was told you like lap dances from sluts with big tits!"

Jolene threw her head back and cackled. She was sitting in her silk pyjamas. "Oh my! I did not realize I was being treated to a dance!"

"Well, the girl who paid me said you did soooo well on your show today," Ronnie continued in her bimbo voice. "You deserve a little show of your own." Ronnie kicked up her foot behind her leg and pointed her toe to the sky. "How about a little dance to get you going, sexy?"

Jolene clapped excitedly as she got her feet under her butt in the chair. She leaned in and adjusted her glasses. She also held up several denominations of bills. "I have my money!"

"Okay," said Ronnie, again in the breathy voice. "Time for your dance!" Jolene started the music on her phone, and Ronnie began to gyrate her booty. She danced over to the bedpost, then began to do a full wave with her entire body.

"How do you do that?" exclaimed Jolene.

"What? You meant this?" Ronnie did the wind again, much faster. Jolene's mouth was agape as she held out a five-dollar bill.

Ronnie made her way over slowly and took the bill, then stuffed it into the string of her bikini bottom. "Thanks, sugar," she said breathily. "I guess that will buy you a little dance." Ronnie stood in front of Jolene and stroked her cheek with the back of her hand. Ronnie then climbed onto the chair so that her knees were on the cushion as she straddled Jolene's lap. Jolene put her hands on Ronnie's thighs and started to cackle.

"I have never had this done for me before!" Jolene whooped.

"Oh, I used to have a boyfriend take me to the club a few times," Ronnie said in her normal voice. She humped her ass a few times for Jolene to get the effect, then threw her arms back and did a wave with them.

Ronnie climbed off and began to dance again. "Ooooh," she moaned in the Cinnamon voice. "This top seems to be awfully small. I hope it can contain these big, sexy jugs."

Jolene covered her mouth to stifle her laughter. "I didn't think it would fit you."

"Oh, that's okay," sighed Ronnie. "The fellas don't like me wearing many clothes anyway. But at least stripping means I don't have to sell that icky copper pipe anymore!" Ronnie made a baby pouty face.

"Oh, that's nice," said Jolene, playing along. "Do you have playtime with the people you give lapdances to?"

"Yeah," whispered Ronnie. "I like to get the muscle babes. They really know how to...exercise a girl." Ronnie tried to lift her leg up far. "How's this working for you?"

Jolene smiled, then reached down and pulled her leg all of the way up while still in the chair. "Sorry, dear."

Ronnie made a shocked face. "Holy sh...girl, come on!" She started to dance her way back to Jolene, then undid her top, letting it fall to the floor. Jolene got excited seeing Ronnie's round breasts with her jutting pink nipples. "What's that worth?"

Ronnie turned her back to Jolene and bent over, and Jolene put a twenty in the bikini bottom strap. Ronnie straightened up and turned around. She bent down and got on her knees in front of Jolene.

"You can kiss the dancers in this club," Ronnie said in a serious voice. Jolene stroked Ronnie's face, then kissed her intensely. Ronnie never felt so gorgeous in her life.

Ronnie then pulled back and stood up. She pulled the bills out of her bikini bottom and put them on the desk, then slid off her bottoms. She bobbed her head back and forth to shake the pigtails, then stood and bit her lower lip. "You were so beautiful up there," Ronnie said, gasping. "You're an absolute perfect woman. I love your grace, and your kindness, and your ability to persevere. You make me feel safe, knowing that I can always look up to you for inspiration. I want every part of you, Jo. You're amazing."