Competition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene stood up out of the chair. She had a fierce look on her face, which was totally out of character for her. Jolene reached up and clutched at her pyjama top with both hands.

"You want to see something?" asked Jolene. Ronnie stood there and shook her head yes.

"Grrahhh!" Jolene pulled her arms back as her top flew open, two of the buttons flying off into the air. Her nipples were already erect, and every single one of her muscles was visible. Jolene took off her top and threw it hard onto the carpet, then looked at her girlfriend with primal lust.

Ronnie nearly fainted. "Oh, fuck!" she moaned. "Oh my fuck!" She put her hands over her privates.

Jolene slid off her bottoms, then stormed over to her lover so they were an inch apart. Jolene stood stone-faced while Ronnie was a mess of nervous tics and heavy breathing.

"I have never felt so powerful as I do right now," Jolene said in an even tone. "You were the one who did this for me. I want to allow you to make love to me with the present you got me."

Ronnie stepped back slightly, then made her way to the night stand and pulled out the strapless dildo that she bought for Jolene. She took it out of its container, then brought it over to Jolene. Ronnie held it up as if presenting a blessed gift.

Jolene lie down on the bed, putting her arms up and getting her legs spread. Ronnie sat down, then moved up to give Jolene a gentle kiss. She then made her way down Jolene's body, spending a lot of time on her cut abs. Eventually Ronnie made way to Jolene's pussy, which she began to devour.

Jolene began to moan and twitch with approval. "Oh, my goodness!" she moaned. "Oh, sweetheart!"

Ronnie switched it up by kissing the inner things, still rubbing Jolene's swollen clit with her middle finger. Jolene reached down to guide Ronnie's head back up by using the pigtails. Ronnie did as instructed and continued using her tongue to roll around her love hole. She had her hands flat on Jolene's upper thighs, loving the sensation as they tightened and relaxed with each tongue lap.

"Ooooh," Jolene grunted. "My baby! Oh, I knew I was right to stop you when I did! I'm so glad you came to stay with me!" Ronnie pulled her head away, then used her middle finger again to find Jolene's sweet little pearl. She rubbed her finger back and forth at hummingbird speed. Jolene's teeth began to chatter as her face pulled back in delight. "Unnnnh, yeah! That's it! You're so close, I....ohhhhh!" Jolene went into a spasm as she felt the first orgasm hit her. She thrusted her hips up and down as Ronnie backed off, watching her beautiful partner work off the passion.

Ronnie got a half-smile on her face as her eyes were wide open. "Oh, man," she remarked. "That is so awesome to watch."

Jolene was lying there biting down on her finger as she gasped and whined. Ronnie decided now was the time, so she pushed the giving end of the strapless dildo into her pussy. Ronnie rearranged the pillow so that Jolene's head was comfortable, and also so that her ass was raised up enough to give Ronnie a proper entry.

Ronnie got in position and rubbed the head of the fake dick up and down Jolene's twat. Working her way inside, Ronnie gave a slow push into Jolene. Eventually the rubber toy gave way, and she was fully inserted. Ronnie had to strain a bit to keep the instrument inside of herself, but she was able to start thrusting slowly.

Jolene stared up at Ronnie, almost seeming surprised by the action she was taking. Ronnie was lying on top, pumping the dildo in and out with as much force as she could manage. Jolene reached for Ronnie's tits, pulling one to her mouth and licking with force. The pounding that Jolene was getting felt just as pleasurable to Ronnie.

"I can't believe you're letting me do this to you!" Ronnie said. "Oh God! I loved seeing you up there on stage. I loved seeing you in the bar. You were just so fucking brave and powerful!" Ronnie did a sudden grunt as she remembered the thrill of seeing Jolene's sculpted shoulders and arms that first time. She kissed Jolene's shoulders and then her waiting lips.

Ronnie was in a major sweat, so Jolene got her to get off of her. Still keeping the strapless dildo in her cunt, Ronnie got on her knees as Jolene got on all fours. Jolene was able to arch her back deeply, as she had most of her chest pressed on the bed. Ronnie was quivering as she grasped onto Jolene's firm ass.

"Are you ready?" asked Ronnie, her voice shaky. Jolene nodded, then Ronnie pushed the dildo back into her lover.

This position was working much better for Ronnie, and she was able to ram her fake cock into Jolene with better speed. Jolene was pushing her ass back and forth, doing a lot of the work. Ronnie marvelled at how little ripple there was in her ass, and her back muscles were like two fine ropes. Jolene's buff shoulders were flexing and writhing with Ronnie's fucking.

Ronnie raised her left leg up and put her foot on the bed, allowing her to fuck Jolene even faster. Jolene was banging on the mattress with both fists while she buried her face into a pillow and screamed. Ronnie suddenly fell out of Jolene's pussy, while Jolene did a few spurts and rocked her ass up and down. Jolene's hips banged into the mattress several times before she finally settled down.

Ronnie pulled out the apparatus and laid it beside her, then watched Jolene as she panted and moaned some more. Her pussy was actually quivering from the pounding it had received. Ronnie had to crawl her way up to meet Jolene. She laid down beside her and threw an arm around her shoulders. "Hey," she whispered to Jolene. "Did I do all right?"

Jolene finally turned her head and looked at Ronnie. "Did you..." she began, still out of breath. "I can't hear anything!"

Ronnie laughed. "That happens to me sometimes, too!" she shouted.

Jolene rolled over and panted some more. Ronnie went to the kitchen area and got her lover a glass of water, then ran back to the bedroom and sat on the bed. She helped Jolene to sit up, then held the glass to Jolene's lips. "Drink," she commanded. Jolene lapped up the water. Ronnie pulled it away after a bit and took a drink herself.

Jolene sat and crossed her arms over her chest. Ronnie rubbed and patted her back. "That's what we call the dick-down!" she said.

"Such language!" scolded Jolene, but Ronnie only laughed again. Jolene cracked a small smile.

"You can swear in front of me," encouraged Ronnie. "It'll be our little secret," she whispered.

Jolene held her hand up to Ronnie's ear. "You fucked me so well."

After ten minutes, Jolene got off the bed and held her hand out to Ronnie, who accepted it. Ronnie stood up and embraced her love.

Jolene reached down and grabbed the strapless dildo. "I want to watch you ride it," she said, almost begging.

Ronnie kissed Jolene, then got her to lie down. Jolene inserted the dildo, then started to hump her ass up in anticipation. Ronnie licked her fingers and gave herself a little rub before she climbed aboard. Ronnie let the dick slide up into her, letting herself take her time. Jolene was still trying to pose even while lying down. Ronnie leaned in and kissed Jolene's cheek, then whispered in her ear, "You don't have to try so hard, babe."

Ronnie tipped up, then started to ride slowly. She threw her head back and let her hands wander all over Jolene's upper body. Jolene's tits were a little more firm than she was used to, but Ronnie did not let it bother her. She whipped her hair around, letting the pigtails bounce and dance. She still felt like her Cinnamon persona.

Jolene was enjoying the view. "Oh, I love the way you bounce and jiggle," Jolene whispered. "You're so breathtaking, darling."

Ronnie's eyes popped open as she smiled. She picked up her pace humping the rubber dick. "Oh, this is good," Ronnie moaned.

Jolene got herself up on her elbows. "Would you like to try something a bit more exciting?"

Ronnie stopped and looked Jolene in the eye. "Okay."

Ronnie got up and stood on the floor while Jolene hoisted herself up, holding onto her toy. "Come here," she said to Ronnie.

Ronnie got face to face. Jolene guided Ronnie's arms up, then hoisted Ronnie up so that she was straddling Jolene.

Ronnie looked down and around, looking shocked. "What...what are we doing?"

Jolene stooped down a bit and inserted the dong into Ronnie's pussy. Ronnie's eyes were wide open as Jolene proceeded to fuck her lover standing up.

Ronnie held onto the back of Jolene's neck for all she was worth. "Oh! Oh my God! Ohhhh!" she screamed as Jolene continued humping her.

Jolene was breathing hard in Ronnie's ear. "Yeah? Does that work for my baby? You like getting fucked like that?"

Ronnie let out an incredible moan while she was bucked up and down. She was beyond words at that point.

"Yeah! I love it, darling. I love to fuck you." Jolene was shaking, partly from fatigue but also from the other end of the dildo working on her G-spot. Jolene laid Ronnie down on the bed and began to fuck her with Ronnie's legs raised up.

Ronnie whined and groaned until she felt the jolt of electricity flash through her entire body. Jolene pulled out and let the strapless dildo hit the floor, then rubbed herself until she felt her own orgasm. Jolene collapsed on the bed next to Ronnie, both of them breathing heavily.

Ronnie rubbed her chest and felt the sweat, flinging it away. Jolene lifted her head up and looked at lover. "Shower?" asked Ronnie.

Jolene nodded. The two of them made it to the bathroom. Ronnie took the hair clips out holding up her pigtails while Jolene got the shower going. Jolene took Ronnie's hand and brought her into the shower, where the two of them embraced and kissed each other with gentle love. Ronnie ducked down a bit and rested her head on Jolene's firm chest. Jolene smelled her hair and stroked Ronnie's back.

The next day, the two women were at the airport. Jolene's plane back to Phoenix was about to depart, and Ronnie's gate was a few down.

"I have to get going soon, sweetie," Jolene said. She took Ronnie by the shoulders. "Will you wait for me?"

Ronnie smiled. "Well, that's the thing—I don't know if I want to continue with copper piping for much longer. Maybe...maybe I can find something out your way."

Jolene gasped. "Oh, dear! Are you sure? Maybe give it a little while to consider."

"Okay, but I'll be looking," Ronnie assured her. "I have a lot of time off banked thanks to these silly trade shows. I can come and see you, too. It's not exactly a long flight from Denver."

Jolene rubbed Ronnie's shoulders. "I would like that so much." She sighed. "You know, I think we're going to be a good match. I needed someone who would stand up to me and was more independent."

Ronnie nodded. "And I needed someone who represented strength and confidence."

Jolene leaned in and gave Ronnie a quick kiss. "They're calling my zone," said Jolene. She picked up her carry-on and headed to the desk. She handed her ticket over, then walked down the hallway, stopping to blow Ronnie a playful kiss.

Ronnie stood in the hallway, staring at the gate. She made her way over to the newsstand and went to pick up some tissues for the flight home. She paused at the magazine rack when she saw a fitness magazine. The woman on the cover was lean, firm, and had a smile that could brighten anyone's day. She flipped through the magazine, stopping on an article on how to get firmer arms in two weeks.

Ronnie got her tissues and the magazine. The female cashier looked at the cover. "Oh," the cashier commented. "You must get a lot of exercise from the looks of you."

Ronnie smiled. "Actually, I never exercise." She took a quick glance down at her body. "But I guess there's always room for improvement."