Competition Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie yanked off her shirt, then reached in behind and undid her bra. She leaned forward and let it slip off. Jolene stared at the soft texture of Ronnie's skin. She still had perky tits well into her thirties. Ronnie leaned back and propped herself up on her elbows. Jolene took off her own shirt and leaned in to kiss her wife.

Jolene got off of the bed and slipped off her shorts. Ronnie got on her knees and held onto Jolene's shoulders as the two of them wrestled tongues. Jolene got Ronnie to lie down, then laid herself on top and gave her a good humping. Jolene felt strong and confident as she humped her ass up and down on Ronnie's hips. "I love you, dear," whispered Jolene. "If you want to penetrate me, you can."

Ronnie put her hands on Jolene's ass. "You say it like I like it!"

Jolene sneered. "You fuck me, girl. Fuck me the way I like it!"

Jolene got up and let Ronnie get the feeldoe. Ronnie sucked on the end as Jolene got in doggie. Ronnie held the cock in her mouth as she slapped both hands flat on Jolene's tight, defined ass. "Hey!" Jolene looked over her shoulder with fake outrage. She secretly loved the jolt that the small amount of pain gave her.

Ronnie got her appendage in, then held onto Jolene's hips. "Get ready!" She drove the shaft in, making Jolene quiver as she arched her back. Ronnie went in and out with a vengeance. This was going to make her forget about that fucking bitch at work. She reached in to get Jolene by the shoulders as she forced the fake cock in and out.

Jolene had herself braced as she felt the full force of her wife. She shut her eyes and let Ronnie have her way. She put her chest to the bed and spread out her arms.

"God, your ass is amazing!" Ronnie clutched tighter and drove it home. The inside tip was rubbing Ronnie hard and fast. "I gotta lie down!"

Ronnie held onto her cock as she got on her back. Jolene climbed aboard, getting the rubber dick inside of her and pumped her ass up and down while on her knees. Ronnie admired the rounded shape of Jolene's shoulders, the tightening of her chest muscles, and her hard nipples sticking out. She put a hand on Jolene's sick abs. This fitness beauty was all hers, and she was loving every second of it.

"I wanna make you fuckin' cum, baby," Ronnie panted. Jolene threw her head back as she pumped up and down. Her muscles were tensed and also slick from the sweat. "Tell me what you need."

Jolene humped her ass up and down harder. Ronnie had to brace her stomach for Jolene's hard thrusts. "Let me pick you up. I want to eat you out standing up."

"Holy fuck," Ronnie replied. "Okay, girl."

The two of them got up. Jolene picked up Ronnie on her shoulder, then maneuvered her over so that Ronnie's pussy was right in Jolene's face. Jolene hugged Ronnie around her waist as Ronnie hung her legs over Jolene's shoulders. The two of them made their best effort to eat each other out.

Ronnie tried her best, but the sensation of being held upside down and having her own juicy hole licked was too much. She tried to hold onto Jolene's swollen thighs as she fingered at her pussy. Jolene was diving in and doing well. The strain on her muscles was only getting her going more.

Jolene was getting hot and tired, so she let Ronnie lower to the ground. The two of them sat up and spooned together. They stared into each others' eyes while they bumped their pussies together.

Jolene took a handful of Ronnie's tit and gave it a gentle kneading. Ronnie threw her head back and enjoyed the sensation rippling through her.

Jolene reached down and finished herself off. Ronnie leaned back and got her legs spread out, and Jolene dived in to continue her licking on Ronnie. Ronnie rested her hand on Jolene's head and ran her fingers through her raven hair. There was a small part of her that wondered what Josie looked like under her sweats.

Jolene made Ronnie cum, then the two of them cuddled up on the floor. Ronnie rested her head on Jolene's chest, letting the gentle raising and lowering from her breathing lift her head. The two of them got up after a while and crawled into bed, then got some sleep.

The next day, Jolene got a surprise visit at the gym up in her office. "Hi, Karen!"

Karen Bischloss was not her usual confident self. "Jo, I'm sorry to bother you." She let herself in and closed the door.

Jolene closed her laptop at her desk, then put her hands on her desk. "What's going on?"

Karen came in and sat down at the seat across for Jolene's desk. "Shaya's still getting harassed by that...hoodlum." She looked like she was getting hysterical. Jolene went quickly for her box of tissues and offered one to Karen. "Thank you," she sniveled as she dabbed at her eyes.

Jolene sighed. "Can't the police do anything about this?"

"They can't be there all of the time," Karen responded. "Jo, I don't know what to do! Ever since Michael died, she's all I have! I know that the two of you get along so much better."

"That's not true!" Jolene reached across the desk and took Karen by the hand. "She loves you, dear."

"She's my daughter, you know," Karen replied. "I know what everyone says about me, but she's really mine. It wasn't my fault she looks so different from me."

Jolene squeezed her lips together. She was so used to one version of the story based on all the rumours and conjecture concerning Shaya, even coming from Shaya herself. Still, she guessed that Karen was being sincere.

"I think I have an idea of what to do," Jolene said.

The next day, Jolene got the call from Shaya. Jacinto had come by her office asking where she was. Jolene went to wait at Shaya's apartment with a special surprise.

Shaya had made it to her front door with Jacinto following behind.

"Why you been duckin' me, cariña?" Jacinto was dressed in a yellow jogging suit and a visor.

Shaya struggled with her keys when the door opened up. Jolene was there in a t-shirt and shorts, showing off her toned body.

Jacinto was cocky. "Hey, nice! This your grandma?"

Jolene smiled wickedly. "Oh, I would try to be more polite." She looked over her shoulder. "Walter, darling?"

Walter came out with a sleeveless tee. He still had the large muscles he had from all the time he was doing shows. He stood nearly a foot tall over Jacinto and probably had well past a hundred pounds on him. "Hi," he said, still in his meek voice but still sounding imposing. "My friend here would really like it if you left her alone from now on."

Jacinto looked visibly shaken. "Um...yeah. I was just...making sure she got home safely."

Walter took a step forward and got his face a few inches from Jacinto's. "She's plenty safe already. If anyone does anything to endanger her, I'll want to know about it." He sounded more forceful than his usual gentle voice.

Jacinto shook his head quickly and backed away slowly. He then made it to the stairs and ran for his life.

Shaya's eyes went wide. "Uh, that was awesome!"

Jolene gripped onto the door jamb. She started feeling dizzy again. "Darling, can I please get a glass of water?"

"Sure, Mama," Shaya replied. She had Walter and Jolene come into the apartment. "Are you feeling okay?"

Jolene felt her forehead getting sweaty and the squeeze in her chest again. "Oh, I think we had a lot of excitement there is all." She scolded herself for not having scheduled her appointment sooner. She did not want to worry Ronnie, however, and had not told her of her recent issues.

The next day, Ronnie went back to Intense Gym to check up on her work. Jolene had also mentioned that one of the fluorescent lights was blinking on and off.

Ronnie got into the women's locker room with her stepladder. She was quick to find the short in the wiring.

As she was fixing it, she noticed Josie was coming in. Ronnie was way in the corner, still able to see up over the lockers. Ronnie glanced over when she noticed Josie had pulled off her spandex top.

Ronnie wanted so bad for Josie's breasts to be saggy, or be a weird shape, or her aereolae to be enormous. Instead, she saw that Josie's breasts were absolutely flawless. Her nipples were perfect pink nubs. The shape of them were beautiful, succulent globes with her golden tanned skin in a gorgeous tone. Josie turned and got something out of her locker. Ronnie watched the giant breasts from behind, still able to see them from the back. Ronnie was impressed with the sidewinders, and she was sure that even she did not have the same luck with her own D-cups.

Josie got her bra and shirt on, then pulled her gym bag out and left. Ronnie stood still on the ladder, trying not to call attention to herself. She climbed down from the ladder, then leaned up against the wall. "Fuck me," she whispered. "And I mean it. God damn, bitch."

Ronnie had promised Jolene to take her out to dinner. It was getting suspiciously close to her birthday, and Jolene was suspecting that Ronnie was up to something. The two of them were dressed up nicely.

Ronnie was driving Jolene's Mercedes, when she groaned in frustration. "Damn it! I left my phone back at my last job, Jo."

"Oh, dear," she lamented. "Well, can we pick it up. I think we can still make the reservation."

Ronnie parked the car and had Jolene come in with her to the VA hall. Jolene followed along, trying her best to suppress her smile. She knew to play along.

As the two of them got to the door, an older plump woman with thick glasses and messy hair let them in. Ronnie led Jolene into the hall, and the lights went on. Everyone yelled out "SURPRISE" as loud as they could. Jolene got a genuine shock from the amount of people who showed up.

Honey had flown all the way out from Texas, but mercifully Brent was not there. Hyo, her former trainer, had shown up. All of the gym employees were there, including Josie, who Ronnie had invited for her own sake. Shaya and her mom were there as well.

Jolene ran around and gave huge hugs to everyone. There was a giant pile of presents on a table in the corner that Jolene had noticed. She stopped at Walter and gave him a huge hug. She then took him by the arm and pulled him over to meet someone.

"Walter, this is Karen Bischloss," Jolene remarked. She looked at Karen. "Walter was kind enough to assist me in talking to that awful man that was harassing poor Shaya."

Karen stood with her mouth agape. Walter was wearing a tight purple t-shirt with a deep vee. She reached out, and Walter took her hand to accept it. His hands were surprisingly smooth and soft. "I owe you a lot for helping my Shaya," she managed. Jolene smiled as she noticed how lost for words Karen seemed, a rarity for her.

Walter gave a wide smile as he continued to shake her hand. "It was my pleasure," he said in his timid voice. "Your daughter is just as beautiful as you are."

Karen looked ready to fall over. Jolene put her hand to her mouth to keep herself composed. "Well, why don't you two help yourself to the bar? It's open all night."

Jolene went back to Ronnie and gave her a big kiss. "Special dinner, eh?"

Ronnie laughed. "You were surprised! Admit it!"

Jolene spent a good four hours socializing and dancing. She regaled Hyo with some of her more advanced training, and her deciding she wanted to expand out the MMF part of the gym. Hyo had a bit too much to drink, and took Jolene aside to confess that she always wanted to have sex with her. Jolene was flattered, but she told Hyo that she was not able to move ahead on it and that they should stay friends. Hyo agreed, and they hugged on it.

A few hours into the party, and Jolene noticed two of the guests were conspicuously absent. Karen and Walter had been spending the better part of the evening talking, but now were nowhere to be found. There was a basement in the VA hall that Jolene figured they went to get some privacy.

Jolene made her way down the stairs and had a look around. There were several rooms, including a kitchen and game room. The lights were dimmed, and Jolene had trouble looking around. She held still and strained her ears to listen.

Her heart skipped a beat as she heard a familiar sound. She crept to one of the doors that was partly opened, and she noticed the lights were on. Jolene sneaked her way over and peered through the crack.

There they were, Karen and Walter, stripped bare and fucking for all they were worth. They had found a leather couch to get down on. Walter was sitting down while Karen rode him in his lap. Walter held onto her waist as Karen humped her ass up and down, letting his large cock penetrate her. Karen had her hands pressed flat on Walter's large chest as she panted and grunted.

The two of them kissed while Walter felt up Karen's tits. Jolene stood still as she watched Karen fucking her good friend. She knew how good that dick felt, and she wondered if Walter had ever mentioned to Karen about how they had fucked in the past.

Karen got off of Walter and leaned down to suck his dick. Jolene got a look at Karen's tits, and she thought they looked pretty nice for her age. She was still convinced that Karen was older than her. What she really admired was Karen's dick-sucking skills. Walter was a decent size, but Karen took it all in and was able to slurp on his cock with great speed. Walter looked like he was in ecstasy. Karen played with his balls as she sucked away.

Karen crawled over his legs and got on all fours, then Walter stood up and got in behind her. Jolene kept an eye on Karen's face. Karen braced herself as Walter drove his cock into her pussy. Karen gasped and bared her teeth as Walter stepped up his rhythmic fucking.

Jolene admired Karen's body. She was making great strides to get her physique back, and her legs especially looked nice.

Jolene froze as Karen looked up and stared right at the crack of the door. She was pushing her ass back hard to slam into Walter's hips. She only stared at it for a few seconds, then she put her head down and continued to receive her pounding.

Walter had a strained look on his face. "I'm gonna cum!"

Karen moaned and put her head up again. "Just do it in me!"

Walter picked up his pace and held onto Karen's ass cheeks as he flexed his muscles. Jolene just wanted to see it happen. Walter let out a loud moan as he emptied into Karen. Karen's face softened, as did all of her muscles. Jolene was immediately envious.

Deciding she did not want to get caught, Jolene crept away to leave the two of them in peace. She got to see the main event, anyway.

Ronnie found Jolene after a while. "Hey, sweetie!" She had a small package in behind her back. "Happy birthday!" She held it out to Jolene.

Jolene opened the package and saw a gorgeous gold bracelet. Her eyes went wide as she took it out of the box. "Help me put it on!" Ronnie reached over and helped with the clasp. Jolene grabbed Ronnie in a bear hug and kissed her cheek.

"Bleh! I love you too, muscle freak," Ronnie gasped.

The party went on for another hour. Jolene said she was feeling sleepy, so Ronnie wrapped it up. A few of Jolene's friends said they would stay behind and clean up. Ronnie and Jolene went back to the car, then Ronnie drove her home. Jolene leaned back in her seat, admiring her new bracelet. Her mind briefly raced to the sight of Karen getting pleasantly fucked by that big black stud of hers. It was nice to know that Karen and Jolene had something in common.

The two of them arrived home. Jolene got in quickly and ran tot he bedroom and stripped down to her birthday suit. She struck a few poses in the full-length mirror, then smirked. "You're still looking good, dear."

"Couldn't agree more," said a soft voice in behind her. Jolene turned to find Ronnie leaning up on the door jamb. She turned and pointed her thumb at her back. "Please unzip me."

Jolene sauntered over and unzipped her in the back. Ronnie slipped out of her dress, then turned around and kissed Jolene. The two of them held each other as Jolene gave her muscles a few quick flexes. Her ears were still ringing from the loud music and talking at the party.

Jolene took Ronnie by the hand and walked her to the bed. "You have to do me tonight," Jolene told her. Ronnie unclasped her bra and let the twins fall out, which always gave Jolene a thrill. She slid off her panties as Jolene climbed onto the bed. Ronnie got down on her knees and dove into Jolene's crotch.

Jolene reached down and grabbed as much of Ronnie's hair as she could. Her hair was growing back nicely after cutting it all off, and it left her with little upturned fringes. She let her fingers run through Ronnie's hair while Ronnie held onto Jolene's thighs. Ronnie licked away, being as noisy as possible.

Jolene laid all the way back and shut her eyes. Her mind flashed back to the sight of Karen getting fucked by Walter. Just watching Karen in the middle of being pleased made her feel so much closer to her, and having sex with her good friend Walter made her realize that they had much to share. She wondered if Karen was able to have shared with her as well. The two of them could have easily given Walter a thrill together.

Ronnie lifted her head up and bounced a little, making her slippery tits jiggle. Jolene sat up an looked at her beautiful wife. "I'm so glad I married you," Jolene panted. Ronnie smiled and flicked her hair. She reached over to the nightstand and got the feeldoe, giving it a good sucking. She inserted it in, when Jolene got forward on her hands and knees and sucked the member.

Ronnie gently held the back of Jolene's head while she got sucked off. She loved the sensation of getting blown, but Jolene's muscular back and shapely ass made her especially horny. Jolene gave a few more sloppy licks on the end of the fake cock, then turned back and pushed her pussy up to Ronnie. "Now," she ordered.

Ronnie was still standing on the floor while she maneuvered the fake cock up to Jolene's wet pussy. She pushed in, and Jolene smiled as she let out a deep moan. "Do it to me, darling," she begged. "Put it in me."

Ronnie went nice and slow, humping her hips back and forth. Jolene's nipples were stiffening up. She got on her elbows and looked down as she watched herself getting fucked.

Ronnie leaned forward and kissed Jolene as she continued her pounding. Jolene reached in behind and held onto Ronnie's tight ass as she was getting it from the feeldoe.

After several minutes, Ronnie pulled the apparatus out of Jolene and let it fall to the floor. She climbed on top of Jolene and kissed her wildly as the two of them twisted and wrestled. Jolene rolled over and got on top of Ronnie, then rubbed her pussy into Ronnie's hips. She threw her head back and moaned. Ronnie felt up her wife as she curled her upper lip.

"Happy birthday, dear," Ronnie whispered.

"Say it again!" Jolene humped her ass up and down while she held onto Ronnie's shoulders.

"Happy birthday, my love," Ronnie told her. "You're so sexy. I love you."

Jolene was going wild. She reached down and stroked her cunt while Ronnie sat up and licked her nipples. Jolene screeched as he felt the orgasm hit her. She leaned to the side while Ronnie tried to keep her from falling over. Jolene took a few minutes to gain her composure.

Jolene wanted to return the favour, so she got Ronnie on all fours. She got the feeldoe, then inserted into herself. She gave Ronnie a good rubbing for a minute, then pushed it into Ronnie. Ronnie clutched at the blanket and put her head to the mattress as Jolene pumped away.

Jolene's forehead was dripping sweat. She held onto Ronnie's ass cheeks, watching her fake member sliding in and out of Ronnie's beautiful pussy. Ronnie pushed her ass back and forth while Jolene kept up the pounding. Jolene pulled out and slapped the member quickly against Ronnie's asshole. She did a cute gyration of her ass as Jolene rubbed the flesh.