Competition Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie rolled over and got her legs wide and Jolene moved forward. She laid on top of Ronnie as the two of them kissed. Jolene steadied herself and adjusted her tool, then proceeded to fuck Ronnie. The two of them bucked and collided with great force. Ronnie had a full-on spasm as she climaxed. Jolene pulled out her fuck tool and let it fall to the floor. The two of them nestled in and held each other as they drifted off.

Two weeks after Jolene's party, she went to the cardiologist and had herself checked out. The doctor was unsure of what might be causing her heart seizures, and suggested it was likely overwork from the workouts. Jolene was not satisfied with the diagnosis, but decided to see what she could do about her routines.

Ronnie and Jolene were still getting along great. They took a trip to France, with Ronnie trying out her French. They toured some of the wineries and sleepy villages, having a wonderful time. They spent every single night making love.

Six months after Jolene's fiftieth party was a Tuesday. Ronnie got up first, which was unusual for her. She looked at the clock—6:43 am. Ronnie got up and stretched. "Shit, I must have forgot to set the alarm." She rubbed at her eyes and looked over at Jolene. "Hey, time to get up, babe."

Jolene was turned to the side facing away from Ronnie. Ronnie yawned again and gave the mattress a shake. "Hey! Come on. You're gonna have to skip breakfast now."

Jolene did not move. Ronnie sat and waited for something to happen. She reached out and touched Jolene's bare shoulder. Her skin felt cold. Ronnie's breathing got heavy as she gave Jolene a small push. No response.

"Oh no, no!" Ronnie's eyes misted up. "Please don't, Jo." She scrambled out of bed, afraid to touch any part of it anymore. "Please don't be..." The word got stuck in her throat. She started to cry as she looked at the bed.

In a panic, she scrambled to find her cell phone. Ronnie remembered she left it in the hallway to charge. She found it and dialed 911, then sat down on the floor. Her heart was thundering in her ears. Ronnie sat down on the carpet and pulled at her hair.

"911—what's your emergency?"

Ronnie heaved and sniffed. "Hello? I need help. I...I think my wife is dead."