Competition Ch. 10

Story Info
Nifty, nifty - Jolene turns fifty.
7.6k words
4.62
4.2k
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a particularly warm summer night, and Ronnie was getting into the house a bit later than usual. She said a small prayer of gratitude to Ginger, who was handling her own part of the business quite well. They had both agreed to take on a third worker, and were in the process of finding a hire.

Ronnie stripped out of her coveralls, then got her sweaty clothes off. She tossed them all in the basket in the bedroom, then heard the shower on in the bathroom. Ronnie went in and heard the water running.

"Hi baby," she called out. She went over to the toilet and sat down. Ronnie let out a contented sigh as she started to pee.

"Uh, hello?" a male voice called out from the shower.

Ronnie looked down at her naked body and threw her arms over her boobs. "What the fuck?! Who are you?"

"It's me, Kyle," he called out weakly.

Ronnie's mind made the connection—Jolene's brother. She was in mid-stream so she could not get up. "God, just...plug your ears or something! And don't peek!"

Kyle started to sing a country song. Ronnie finished up and got out of the bathroom as fast as she could. She went to throw on her sweats. "I'm sorry, Kyle! I haven't seen you since the wedding. How have you been?"

"Um, can I talk to you about it after my shower?" Kyle responded.

Ronnie finished dressing and got into the kitchen, when Jolene came in through the door. "Hi sweetie," Jolene greeted.

Ronnie stood with her arms folded. "Your brother is here."

"Yes, I know," Jolene replied. "I let him use the shower since he just flew in. It was a long flight."

"Well, he almost saw me naked!" Ronnie gave Jolene a light punch on the arm. "Fuck, send a text next time!"

Kyle eventually came out of the bathroom. He had hardly any resemblance to Jolene, at least in the present—balding, a pot belly, and upper arms with zero shape.

Jolene had stopped by Sandwich Assembly to get dinner for the three of them. They all sat down at the table and dove in as Kyle told them about how he might be finally settling down in the States.

Ronnie sat quietly and ate while Jolene and Kyle gabbed and laughed. Ronnie was still embarrassed over having to pee in front of her brother-in-law. Their shower curtain was fairly see-through as well, so she was sure Kyle still managed to get a decent view.

"Honey," Jolene said to Ronnie. "Kyle's going to be in town right up to my birthday. Would you mind my showing him around this weekend?"

Ronnie shrugged. "Fine by me. You going up to the canyon?"

"Yes, I thought it would be good. We haven't seen it since I was twelve." She poked Kyle in the ribs. "Remember that, little brother? You almost peed your pants!"

Kyle looked clearly annoyed. "Come on! Why are you still torturing me after all of these years?"

Ronnie cracked a smile. "Was Jolene chubby as a teenager, too?"

Jolene gave Ronnie an icy stare while Kyle laughed. "Nah, she was all tall and awkward growing up. Everyone called her The Plank, 'cause she was flat as a board and needed to be nailed."

Ronnie laughed. "Yeah, she got a little help from the Dow Corning Corporation!"

Jolene's mouth hung open. "How dare you! Maybe I should tell Kyle about your little nickname!" It was Ronnie's turn to glare.

The three of them chatted into the night. Jolene took Kyle to the spare room down on the lower floor and got him set up. Ronnie went to the master bedroom and got into her slip.

Jolene came in later and got undressed for bed. "Aren't you worried your brother is going to come in?" asked Ronnie.

Jolene went over, still topless, and locked the door. "There," she commented. "Plus I think it's been you who's been barging in on people."

Ronnie pressed her lips together. It was hard to stay mad at the woman when she was flashing her tits, as well as her bold muscles. "Are we going to have to keep it down?"

Jolene got the moisturizer and squirted out a generous supply, then rubbed it into her chest and arms. "I put him in the basement for a reason, darling." She stood and rubbed just in her short shorts while Ronnie admired the view. Jolene flexed and stretched while Ronnie let her fingers wander down to her privates.

"We could always try and control ourselves," Ronnie replied. "How long is he going to be here?"

"Two weeks," Jolene mentioned as she rubbed her strong thighs. "You've been ogling me like a coyote, dear."

Ronnie sputtered. "You come in here flashing those babies and expect me not to stare?"

Jolene was finishing up applying her lotion. "Well, I'm glad the good scientists who designed them were able to make them for you."

"Oh, I was just teasing, Jo!" Ronnie jumped up on all fours and leaned over the bed toward Jolene.

Jolene put her hands on her hips. "I remember you had a time in your life when you felt inadequate."

Ronnie looked down at her boobs and chuckled. "Okay, I guess I was being a jerk." She got up on her knees, then made a cutesy face and batted her eyelashes. "I'm sowwy! Can you pwease forgive me?"

Jolene strutted over to the edge of the bed. "Position, please."

Ronnie put her legs over the edge of the bed. Jolene got down on her knees and gently pushed Ronnie's thighs apart, then lowered her head. Ronnie leaned back as she propped herself up with her hands flat on the mattress.

Jolene kissed the inner thighs, then stuck out her tongue and took a taste of Ronnie's pussy. She lapped it up as Ronnie put her hand on the top of Jolene's head. There was something about getting to hold onto Jolene's head while she performed on her that drive Ronnie wild. "Mmm...keep going," Ronnie encouraged her. Jolene obliged, getting her tongue drove into Ronnie's sensitive crevice.

Jolene eventually got up and took Ronnie by the back of the neck, giving her a deep tongue kiss. Jolene got her way in between Ronnie's legs and humped back and forth. Ronnie moaned and grunted as she felt the full force of Jolene's thrusts.

After a few minutes of humping, Jolene pulled back and slipped off her shorts, then had Ronnie lie down as Jolene climbed on top. The two of them kissed and held each other. Ronnie held onto Jolene's ass and bounced it up and down. Jolene squeezed her thighs together in between Ronnie's legs as she humped away.

Ronnie got Jolene to get up, then rolled onto her stomach. Jolene spooned in behind while on her knees and humped from behind. Ronnie's reached up under herself and rubbed her pussy as she felt the rough collisions of Jolene's muscly thighs smacking her bottom.

Jolene suddenly grabbed tight and let out a moan. "Yeah, baby," Ronnie panted. "Get into it!"

Jolene pulled away and sat down on the corner of the bed. She was holding her arms up to her chest and panting heavily. Ronnie bolted up and put an arm around her. "Hon?" asked Ronnie. "Are you all right?"

Jolene squeezed her eyes shut, then nodded. "I'm just a little tired, I think," she whispered. Her breathing began to settle down.

"Do you...need an aspirin or something?" Ronnie rubbed Jolene's upper back.

"Maybe just some sleep," Jolene commented with a small smile. The two of them kissed, then they got under the covers. "I'm sorry."

"Oh, don't worry about it," Ronnie assured her wife. The two of them smooched some more as they held each other under the blanket.

Ronnie went on her route the next day, getting a call about a busted faucet in the employee bathroom at a pet store. She pulled in parking at the front, then got her toolbox and went in.

There was the manager waiting for her, with a sweet face and a decent body. Ronnie felt a little self-conscious with her worn coveralls and her still short hair. "Hi. Someone called about a faucet?"

"Oh, thanks for coming," the manager said as she led Ronnie to the bathroom. "Just right in there. I'm Tori, by the way." She extended her hand.

Ronnie took it, noting her delicate fingers and slightly clammy palms. "I'm Ronnie," she said with a smile. She shook her toolbox. "Well, let's get started."

"Can I watch?" asked Tori. Ronnie nodded, then went in and looked at the faucet. It looked as if it had been knocked off.

"What the hell did you all do to this?" asked Ronnie. The water was bubbling up in a limp stream into the sink.

Tori shrugged. "I think one of our employees lost it and snapped it off."

Ronnie whistled. "Wow. I think I know only one person who could do this." She went to the sink and reached under to shut off the valve. The bubbling stopped.

"Thanks," said Tori. "I don't know anything about this stuff."

Ronnie chuckled as she dug around in her toolbox. "I was like that for so long," she admitted. "I felt kind of helpless for a long time. Then I just found out you have to dive right in. Now I have two other employees." She shrugged. "I would have never thought I could do this." She got out her soldering kit. "I'll have to patch this. It'll probably be two hours or so."

Tori leaned in on the door jamb."That's all right. I'll sign for whatever."

Ronnie noticed that Tori was looking at her for a long time. "Are you...going to ask me something?"

Tori looked to the side and sighed. "I mean...I usually never do this. It's just... you're really pretty, and I really like your hair style..."

Ronnie looked at her left hand, remembering she took off her ring so often for work that she was leaving herself open to invitations. "Oh, hey, that's really awesome, but I'm..."

Tori winced. "Oh God, I'm so sorry!"

Ronnie held out a reassuring hand. "Hey, that's all right! I'm really flattered, actually." She tapped at her ring finger. "I take my rings off for work." She paused. "Hey, how did you know I was gay?"

"Um, I just assumed from the job, and the hair." Tori shrugged.

Ronnie shook her head and laughed as she got her small butane torch sparked up.

Ronnie got a call later in the afternoon for a familiar address—Intense Gym. It was going to Ginger, but she decided to let Ronnie take it.

Ronnie pulled in and went in the door. She remembered Jolene mentioning how the manager, Heather, had hired a new girl for the front desk. When she went in, she realized a few of the details Jolene had neglected to mention.

There she was—bronzed skin, bright blonde hair, perfect cheekbones. Ronnie felt her lip pulling back in a sneer already. What really made her blood boil was the obvious hire incentive—her chest was huge. Veronica Vance, with her D-cups, felt completely inferior to this woman. It defied both biology and justice.

Ronnie could only see her upper half thanks to the reception desk. Maybe she had a giant ass or thunder thighs or ankles.

The blonde woman perked up when she saw Ronnie. "Oh, hi!"

Baby-voiced bitch. Fuck you. "Hey, I'm Ronnie?" She flicked her short hair as best as she could. "I'm here about a shower issue?"

The woman came from behind the desk, and Ronnie nearly threw her toolbox at her. She had a tiny waist and thighs like they were chiselled out of stone. She had on her tight little yoga pants and a t-shirt guaranteed to show off the girls.

"I'm Josie, by the way," she told Ronnie. She led Ronnie to the back locker rooms. Ronnie stared at her ass the whole time, mostly out of anger but also out of curiosity.

Josie showed the stopped-up drain as well as the broken shower control. "What's with everyone being rough on the fixtures today?" Ronnie sighed, then turned to Josie. "I'll be a while."

Josie smiled in that irritatingly perky way of hers. "Just come and get me if you need anything!" She bounced her way out of the shower area.

Ronnie gagged and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, go fuck yourself with a cactus, please," she muttered. She set to work snaking out the drain, which was clogged with some of the nastiest slop she could imagine.

Meanwhile, Jolene had stopped in to check up on her gym. Josie greeted her at the door. "Hi, Jo! You're in early today!"

"Hi, darling," Jolene greeted back. She had already changed into her tight workout outfit before she came in. "I just got done with a client and figured I would get an early start."

"Oh! Someone is here to see you!" Josie went from the desk, and Jolene followed. Jolene got a huge smile as she saw her unexpected guest.

"Walter!" Jolene ran and gave him a huge hug. Walter was not quite in competing shape, but he was looking brawny and fine all the same.

"Hi, Jolene," Walter greeted in his high-toned voice. No one ever guessed on the phone just what he looked like. "I just came in to see the place. I'm living in Tucson now!"

Jolene's mouth dropped open as she did a playful swat at his shoulder. "Why, you're just in the neighbourhood now!" She clicked her tongue. "I just wish you were here in Phoenix!"

Her mind flashed to that one time they had sex. Jolene felt like she had used Walter just to get out her frustrations with not getting to have Brent. Still, she had a pretty nice time, and Walter seemed pleased.

Josie ran over with her phone. "Jo! I'm so sorry to interrupt, but look at this!"

Jolene took the phone and saw the video from BuddyHolly, the video sharing service. There was a video of a shorter woman in a ponytail in workout gear.

"Yeah!" she bellowed in the video. "Time to get it started!" She jumped up on a chin-up bar, then pulled up for thirteen rounds. She jumped down and growled. "Yeah, in less than a minute! Let's see Intense Gym try and beat that! Check out Shape-Up Centre today!"

Jolene made a face of pure disgust. "Those were the most sloppy, tired chin-ups I ever saw in my life."

Josie did a jump, giving a great jiggle as she did so. "Can't you beat her?"

Jolene looked at Walter. "Come on, girl," he encouraged.

Some of the members of the gym took notice, and started to chant her on. Jolene handed Josie her phone and flexed her guns. "Let's show Miss Dark Roots who's boss!"

Everyone in the gym gathered around at this point. Josie got her phone ready as Jolene jumped up. Walter clapped his hands and cheered.

Jolene got in the pull-up wide position and did her lifts. The men got extra loud as they watched the feminine titan do her exercises. She stalled out on the final one, but managed to pull through.

Ronnie verified that the shower could flow again, then watched the drain flush out normally. Satisfied that she finished up, she walked out into the main gym floor.

She walked out to see the crowd, then Jolene jumping down from the bar. "Fifty-three seconds," shouted out one of the men.

Jolene raised her arms and got her face by Josie's phone. "Seventeen!" She flexed her biceps. "Now that's what I call intense."

Josie put her phone in her back pocket, then grabbed Jolene in a huge hug. Ronnie's jaw nearly hit the floor as she watched the bimbo with the giant tits grabbing her loving wife.

Jolene looked around and saw Ronnie. "Ronnie! Dear!" She got Josie to back off, then waved Ronnie over. "Hon, I just beat the other gym at a pull-up match! This is so exciting!"

Ronnie pushed her lips together as she marched over. "Yeah, looks like you're having fun." She gave Josie a scary glare.

Jolene put her arms around Ronnie and gave a good squeeze. "Hey, were you the one who was fixing the shower? Thank you for doing that? Um...you're doing it for free, right?"

Ronnie snapped her head to look at Jolene. "Free? Do I look like I'm running a charity?"

"But, you get to come to the gym..." She trailed off when she saw Ronnie's expression. "Okay, well, Josie here will be...able to..." She twisted up her lips. "Maybe send me the invoice."

Ronnie stared ahead and marched out as quickly as she could. Walter exhaled sharply. "Wow, Jo. She seems nice."

Jolene's eyes went wide as she held onto her chest. Some of the group surrounding her moved in to try to catch her. She stumbled back, and Walter held onto her arm to keep her steady.

"Jolene? Are you okay?" Josie looked into her eyes.

Jolene caught her breath and gave a half-smile. "Ooh, I'm sorry. I think I got a bit dizzy from the pull-ups." She gave Walter's bicep a pat as she straightened out. "I think I'm okay."

"Well, I gotta get going, Jo," said Walter. Jolene gave him a huge hug. "Let's try to get together again, okay? Maybe we'll go out to dinner when Ronnie's feeling better."

Jolene laughed. "She's normally very friendly." Walter gave her a small kiss on the cheek, then left.

Jolene spent an hour working out, then made way over to the front desk. She was dabbing at herself with a towel when she saw another unexpected visitor.

"Karen?" Jolene gasped. "Karen Bischloss! Well, it's good to see you!"

Karen turned and attempted a smile. "Hello, Jolene. I...wanted to ask if you can help me. I want to get back into shape again."

"Oh, that's wonderful!" Jolene was nearly dancing with anticipation. "What made you want to get back into fitness?"

Karen sighed. "It's not been the same since Michael died. I had remembered you said you wanted to help me, and...I miss it. I want to go back to competing."

"Wow! I completely support you!" Jolene leaned in on the counter. "Josie, please sign up Karen here. She gets the code 12." Code 12 was half-price. "So you want to compete again? Are you...doing the...?"

Karen sighed. "Yes, I'm in the over fifty category."

Jolene laughed. "Dear, I'm going to be fifty in a week! Don't feel self-conscious."

After getting Karen signed up, Jolene went up to her office and took a shower in her personal change room. She said good night to everyone and headed home. When she got in, Ronnie was stirring the soup frantically.

"Hello, hon!" Jolene was chirpy as usual. "Did you see me on BuddyHolly?"

Ronnie was fuming. "No. I was too busy watching you getting hugs from Tits Magee."

"Who, Josie?" Jolene was shocked. "Why, she's a dear."

Ronnie scrunched up her face. "Yeah, getting the old eye candy, right?"

"Heather was the one who hired her!" Jolene stomped her foot. "She has a bachelor's degree in kinesiology, and she wants to get her personal trainer certification. She's a very bright young woman."

"Why are you defending her?" Ronnie banged the spoon down on the stove. "I don't like you getting all clingy with some bimbo!"

"Veronica, you're making unfair accusations against me!" Jolene folded her arms and turned around. "This is some way to treat me when my brother is in town."

Jolene went to bed without dinner, despite her hunger. She got into her t-shirt and panties, then climbed into bed. Her stomach was growling as she laid on her side.

There was a knock on the bedroom door. "Jo?" Ronnie opened the door a crack. "Um, so this is the part where I admit I was being an idiot."

Jolene put the pillow over her head. "You're mean to me."

Ronnie sighed. "Look, I was being a jerk. I just fucking hate that bitch!"

Jolene took the pillow away. She realized that Ronnie's paranoia was rational, given her recent encounter with Brent. She had come within a fraction of a second of letting him stick his dick into her. She decided she would be honest with Ronnie, at least about Josie. "She's not you, though. You're fantastic. I'm in love with you and you only."

Ronnie flicked her short hair. "I just...worry you might not want some short-haired woman who snakes out drains and...went and cut her hair off on a whim." She sat down and took Jolene's hand. "I just saw so many people there cheering you on. I know it's stupid because you always had the posing contests and everything. It just felt so different now."

Jolene pulled Ronnie in and kissed her. "I won't betray your trust," she promised. She also made herself realize that she had to control herself from now on. Maybe Josie needed a talk on personal space.

The two of them kissed and cuddled some more. Jolene reached out and felt up Ronnie's tit. Ronnie kissed Jolene's neck as Jolene groped away.