Competition Ch. 11 - FINAL CHAPTER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherry pulled back a bit but kept her arms on Ronnie's waist. "It's been a while, dear. How have you been?"

Ronnie sighed as she swept the hair out of her eyes. "I'm keeping myself busy with work. It's not easy running two businesses."

Cherry laughed. "I have enough trouble with this one. Come on in!" She took Ronnie by the arm and took her over to the leather loveseat and sat them both down. "I just wanted to say how much I liked Jolene. She was really the best customer I ever had."

Ronnie gave a weak smile and nodded. "She always said how much she looked forward to working with you. I have to admit, I was really jealous of some of the pictures you took of her."

Cherry waved her hand. "Oh, Jolene was beautiful, but I never looked at her that way. To be honest, she was way too muscular for me." She put her hand gently on Ronnie's. "Ronnie, I hope this hasn't been too lonely a time for you. I've....always been attracted to you."

Ronnie blushed. "I know you were. I saw you once when you were...you know..."

Cherry's eyes went wide as she covered her mouth. "Oh no! I swear, I wasn't treating you like some sort of fantasy!"

Ronnie put a hand on Cherry's shoulder. "Look, it's all right! I mean...it's kind of flattering."

Cherry stared at Ronnie for a long time. "Look, I love my husband. Lately, we've been doing a bit of exploring, and Sam has approached me about getting together with someone else. I asked him if this would make him happy, and he said it would. So, we made an agreement, and he was free to go pursue something. As long as I knew about it, it was fine."

Ronnie's eyes went wide. "Wow. So...you're fine with him going and having sex?"

"As long as he tells the girl that he's married. He tells me all about it, and I think it's kinda hot. He's so much happier lately." Cherry ran her hand through her short hair, then let her foot touch up against Ronnie's calf. "We still love each other. I would never leave him, and I'm pretty sure he would never do the same to me." She let her hand touch Ronnie's upper arm. "I've just been thinking about the possibilities."

Ronnie pushed the hair out of her eyes again, then took Cherry's hand and interlaced their fingers. "I think anyone would be really lucky to have you."

The sun was shining down from the large picture window of the studio onto the two of them. Ronnie was already working up a sweat. She lunged forward and kissed Cherry's tender lips. Cherry let out a tiny squeal as she held onto Ronnie's ass cheeks. They both got up on their knees and held each other as they kissed and moaned.

Cherry pulled back and pulled her top off, then took off her bra. Ronnie looked down and gazed as her sweet little tits. Cherry had a double cherry tattooed right above her right nipple. "Fuck, I hit the jackpot," whispered Ronnie. The two of them looked each other in the eye and giggled.

Cherry held her tits and gave them a gentle squeeze. "They're not much, but I like them." She waved her hand at Ronnie. "I've been dying to see them! Come on!"

Ronnie gave her half smile, then reached down and lifted her shirt off. She undid her bra, then leaned forward and let the girls pop out. Cherry looked ready to fall over. "God, those are incredible!" She reached ahead and gave them a play. Ronnie threw her head back as Cherry licked at the bright pink nipples. She was still thinking about Cherry's husband. Hopefully he was into this, because Ronnie was planning on ravaging his wife.

The two of them kissed again as their soft breasts rubbed together. Ronnie reached down and grabbed two handfuls of Cherry's ass. She did not have the same kind of cushion as Ronnie, but her ass was cute and perky.

Cherry's head drifted downwards, kissing Ronnie's tits, then making it down to her belly button. Ronnie let her hands rest gently on Cherry's head as she tried to guide her down farther. Cherry obliged, undoing Ronnie's jeans and underwear and sliding them down Ronnie's smooth thighs. Cherry took Ronnie by the back of the legs, then dove in and licked her pussy.

Ronnie had to steady herself as Cherry lapped away. Her sighs made a quiver as she rolled her eyes. She made small thrusts with her hips as Cherry held on and rammed her tongue as deep as she could in Ronnie's crevice. She could feel the sweat beading on her legs already.

Ronnie pulled away and hastily pulled off her jeans and underwear from her ankles, then got on her knees to kiss Cherry. The two of them wrestled tongues while Cherry held onto Ronnie's tits. Cherry reached down and frigged with Ronnie's cunt, finding the clit almost immediately. Ronnie pulled her head to the side and growled. "How the fuck did you do that?"

Cherry giggled, then nibbled on Ronnie's earlobe as she continued her rubbing. Ronnie nearly fell over as she felt the tightening and urgency down below. Cherry wrapped her arms around Ronnie and got her to the floor. They were both bathed in the sunlight coming in from the windows.

Ronnie got Cherry's pants undone and helped her slide them off. The two of them tangled their smooth legs together and kissed. Ronnie nuzzled Cherry's neck as Cherry laid back and got her legs spread apart. "Baby?" Cherry rubbed Ronnie's ass. "I would like some head."

Ronnie smiled, then got down and did her magic on Cherry. Cherry closed her eyes and moaned happily as Ronnie gave her twat a good lashing. Ronnie loved the small gasps and moans coming out of Cherry. She held down Cherry's thighs, as she was worried that she was like Jolene at times, who ended up hitting her with a knee on a few occasions.

A few minutes of tasting her down below made Cherry horny as hell. She got up and went to her locked desk, then got it open and took something else. Ronnie sat up and looked over as Cherry stepped into her surprise.

"Oh my God, girl!" Ronnie laughed. "Why are you keeping that at work?"

Cherry turned around, her fake cock whipping with her. Cherry was wearing black booty shorts which held the cock in. She playfully put her hand behind her head and struck a pose. "How do I look, darling?" She pranced her way over to Ronnie, then got down on her knees. "I was kind of hoping this would happen between us, Ronnie. I've always wanted you."

Ronnie got down and sucked on Cherry's dick, while Cherry held Ronnie's head and moaned. "God, I love this feeling. I see why guys like getting sucked off like this." Cherry let out a moan. "Oh! This has a nub, and it vibrates when it...ohhhh. It vibrates when you...unnnh!"

Ronnie figured Cherry was ready, so she spun and and get her pert ass up in the air. Cherry got into position up on her tiptoes as she pushed the cock in. "God, this ass is legendary, Ron."

Cherry started slow, then picked up her pace. Ronnie had her chest pressed to the floor and her back arched as she felt the thrusting. Cherry was clenching on and baring her teeth as she felt the tingles going through her strapon. She was getting herself moist as she stared at Ronnie's glistening back.

Ronnie pulled away, then got on her back and raised up her legs. Cherry got into position as she put Ronnie's ankles around her neck. Cherry guided in her fake cock as she watched Ronnie's expression.

"Fuck me," Ronnie begged. "Give it to me." She listened as Cherry's thighs smacked into hers. Ronnie stared at Cherry's small tits with the pointy nipples, the sun making her skin gleam. The two of them fucked and moaned without worrying who could hear. Cherry got forward and went to missionary as she fucked away. Cherry and Ronnie locked lips and held each other.

"I wanna ride you," Ronnie whispered. Cherry obliged and got on her back. Ronnie sucked on the cock for a bit, giving Cherry a few extra tingles. Ronnie then got up on one knee and inserted the cock, letting out a moan as she slid down. Ronnie then got herself situated on her knees and humped away. Cherry was losing her mind watching Ronnie's big tits bouncing and jiggling.

Ronnie had a loud orgasm, then collapsed next to Cherry. Cherry got her shorts off, then rubbed her pussy. Ronnie held Cherry's head and kissed her as Cherry finished herself off. The two of them held each other, their sweaty bodies warming up in the sunlight. They gave each other sweet kisses and cuddled.

"You're really going to tell your husband about us?" asked Ronnie.

"I owe it to him," Cherry replied. "Besides, it's a huge turn-on for him. We're very honest with each other. He told me about a lot of things, like the time he sucked a guy off in college."

Ronnie's eyebrows arched up. "Shit."

They laid and cuddled for another hour, then got up. Cherry pulled Ronnie into the small shower she had in the change room as the two of them got scrubbed off. They got dressed and gave each other a hug.

"Listen, Ronnie, this was fun," Cherry started. "I don't know if we should do this often, but you ever want to stop by..."

Ronnie gave her a hard kiss. "I'll think about it." She left as Cherry hung onto the door jamb and bit her lower lip.

The following Wednesday, Ronnie showed up to support group with an assortment of drinks from the gym juice bar. Ronnie got the new branding done, and had settled on the name that Jolene had wanted--DayStart.

Everyone in the meeting room took quick attention and took a sample, and were taken by surprise as to how good it all tasted. Simon loved the pineapple with a hint of cayenne.

Ronnie felt more open to sharing, and opened up about how she was feeling guilty about wanting to find a new relationship, seeing as it had been about seven months since Jolene had passed. David assured her that she did not need to feel guilty about being lonely, but that she also needed to take the proper time to heal. Ronnie left out the parts about how she had hooked up twice already.

Ronnie wanted to talk a bit with Simon after the meeting, so she pulled him away and got him to her car. "I need help."

Simon arched his eyebrows. "You're just figuring this out?"

Ronnie sighed hard. "I'm still not sleeping well. My doctor gave me some sedatives and they aren't working. I miss having someone in the house." She twisted her foot on her toe. "Can you please sleep over?"

Simon clicked his tongue and smiled. Ronnie gave him a gentle slap on the arm. "No funny business," she warned. "You sleep in the spare room." She pushed the hair out of her eyes. "Look, I did...something I'm not proud of, and I kinda regret. I need a friend I can trust."

Simon nodded. "I can't do it until Friday. Is that all right?"

Ronnie nodded, then she grabbed Simon in a quick hug.

Friday came, and Simon showed up at Ronnie's duplex. Simon had brought some cheeseburgers, and the two of them dined and laughed.

Ronnie took Simon into the living room and got him comfortable. They chatted casually at first. Ronnie loved the way Simon seemed so relaxed around her. She figured it might be time to start trying to get him to open up.

"Simon," Ronnie started. "You talk about things at the meetings a lot, but it's never about what happened to Ava."

Simon sighed hard and turned his head. "No, I can't."

Ronnie put her arms around Simon. "You have to talk to this about someone. I told you all about how I felt when Jolene died. You have to tell about what you're feeling!"

Simon shifted so that he was nearly turned away from Ronnie. "I'm not ready, okay?"

Ronnie's mouth hung open. "It's been two years!"

Simon whipped his head around. "Okay. You want to know what I'm feeling? I'm scared, okay? She died at twenty-five. Meningitis. She died within thirty-six hours. There's the facts."

Ronnie got up on her knees. "Okay! I know what that feels like! Jolene died right next to me. How bad do you think that makes me feel? But if you're feeling guilty, you need to talk about it."

Simon hung his head. "The doctors made a mistake. They gave her the wrong treatment. I know that the two types were similar. It's just..." Simon punched himself in the thigh. "It's not their fault, though. It's no one's fault is the problem."

Ronnie wondered if she was actually helping here. She decided they could check out Jolene's display case just to get their minds off things. Ronnie took Simon to the bedroom and got him in front of the wide trophy case.

"Whoa!" Simon stooped down to get a better look at the assortment of cups, trophies, belts, plates, and other award types. His eye went over to the photo of Jolene striking a pose in Atlanta, the same competition where she and Ronnie met.

"She was forty-five in that one," Ronnie commented as Simon looked it over.

Simon went over to the smaller shelf and the other photo hanging. "How old was she here?"

Ronnie gawked, then realized what Simon was saying. "No!" Ronnie laughed. "Look closer! That's me!"

Simon's eyes went wide and his mouth hung open as he went in for a closer look. "What? This was you?"

"Yeah! I went into it for just a bit, but..." Ronnie shrugged. "I didn't like it. It felt like I was exercising all the time and I couldn't eat cheeseburgers or anything fun, so I said fuck it."

Simon did not tear his eyes off of the photo. "Yeah, but you looked like you were coming along." He looked back over at Jolene's case. "She had some nice trophies. Look at this one shaped like a girl posing!"

Simon reached out to touch, but Ronnie slapped at his hand. "Don't touch that!" Simon withdrew his hand, looking confused. "I'm sorry," Ronnie said, steadying herself. "I just...these are hers."

Simon scoffed. "Yeah, but what are you going to do? Keep them forever?"

Ronnie became enraged at the idea that she would just throw out Jolene's awards just because she had died. "That's my business! I'll keep them as long as I want."

"Ronnie, you can't cling to the past," Simon replied, sounding annoyed. "You have to throw them away someday."

"Oh, big talk coming from the guy who threw his whole life away once his girlfriend died!" Ronnie gave Simon a push on the shoulder. "You have been moping in that stupid job of yours this whole time! You have a master's degree, for God's sake! You're hiding from the world is all you're doing!"

Simon tightened up his face, and Ronnie noticed his eyes looked moist. She instantly felt ashamed for pushing too hard, and she knew what she had done. Simon was strangely capable of taking terrible abuse, and he did not offer up any defence. Ronnie thought he was ready to slap her or something.

"I'm tired," he finally said. "I'll be in bed." He marched out of the master bedroom and closed the door to the spare bedroom.

Ronnie stood there for a few minutes. She realized she was taking her own frustrations out on poor Simon, who had said what she needed to feel better--she needed to realize it was no one's fault that Jolene died. Jolene died of a stroke that happened in her sleep, and that it was too difficult to detect. The only one she was truly angry at was herself.

Ronnie went to take a shower, then got into her night shirt with the words "Beautiful Intelligent Thoughtful Caring Helpful" on the front in colourful balloon letters. She crawled into bed and pulled the covers up. Her heart was thudding hard in her chest, and her mouth was in a small pouty frown. She thought that Simon was beyond forgiving her.

Ronnie swallowed hard, then sat up in bed. "Simon?" She waited for a noise, anything to show he would still talk to her. "Simon, I can't sleep. Please come here."

After what felt like an eternity to Ronnie, the door to her bedroom opened, and there he was. In the ambient glow of the night light in the bathroom, she could see Simon standing there. He had a nice body, and Ronnie remembered that Simon had a lot of free time, so he would do push-ups and other exercises sometimes to pass the time. He was nowhere near as athletic as Jolene, but he was definitely Ronnie's type.

He stood there in his pyjama bottoms with his arms folded. "You gonna yell at me again?"

Ronnie fluffed up the pillows. "No. I'm sorry. Please can you sleep in here?"

Simon went over to the bed and climbed in, putting his head back. Ronnie got on her side and propped herself up on an elbow. She placed a hand on his chest, not used to having someone with chest hair. She could make out his profile from the faint light.

"We're both kinda broken inside, right?" Ronnie rubbed Simon's chest. "But maybe we can be a help to one another."

"You were right, by the way," Simon commented. "I'm acting irrationally, and I apologize. I can see why you want to keep those trophies. I should be more sensitive."

Ronnie nodded. "I'm sorry what I said about hiding. I just...I know you have a lot of talent and capability. I want what's best for you."

"Do you really run two companies?" asked Simon.

"Mm-hmm," replied Ronnie. "Including a gym. I mean, I don't know much about fitness, but that's why Heather is there."

"I think you're awesome, Ron," Simon said. "You're stronger than you realize."

Ronnie sat up and got on her knees. Simon was listening hard in the near-dark, and could hear the distinct sound of a nightgown coming off. Ronnie flicked her hair, then put her hands on Simon's torso again. "Would you like me to suck you off?"

The record that night was broken for one man removing his pyjama pants and underwear. Simon pulled the sheets down, exposing his penis. He stared hard at the silhouette of Ronnie's body, her shapely breasts being his main focus. Simon's imagination went wild as he stared hard at her large orbs.

Ronnie leaned in and took Simon's swollen cock in her hand. She could feel a small pulse coming through as she held onto it. It was a while since she handled a penis, and she felt self-conscious about her abilities.

"How long has it been?" asked Ronnie, rubbing his shaft.

"Not since Ava died," Simon whispered.

"Whoa," Ronnie muttered. She decided to push ahead and took Simon's dick in her mouth. She sprawled herself out and slurped away. Simon reached up and cupped one of her tits. He knew enough to be gentle. He listened in the darkness as her heard Ronnie's mouth making sucking noises. Simon let his hand drift up to Ronnie's smooth ass, giving it gentle rubs.

Ronnie jerked and slurped for a few minutes, then she got up on her knees. She manoeuvred over to Simon's hips as she got herself into position.

"Whoa, Ronnie," Simon started. "I don't have a...you know..."

"It's okay, sweetie," Ronnie assured her. "I can't get pregnant." She steadied herself above Simon's staff, then let herself lower on. She moaned all the way down as it slid in. Simon had an impressive amount of thickness with a big mushroom cap. Once she had it worked into her, she rested on both of her knees and humped her ass up and down, placing her hands flat on Simon's chest.

Ronnie humped and grunted as Simon laid back and enjoyed the ride. He rested his hands on Ronnie's thighs. "God, I can't believe you're doing this for me," Simon panted.

Ronnie moaned some more as she giggled. "I needed this too." She bounced up and down, then Simon thrust his hips up and down quickly. Ronnie's mouth went wide as she held on. "Oh FUCK! Oh fuck! Yeah, baby! Keep going!"

Simon gave her nearly a full minute of rapid pounding. Ronnie got off and rolled over as she rubbed at herself. Simon took this as a cue, and got down to lick her cunt. Ronnie's eyes shot open as she held onto the back of Simon's head. Simon knew how to get in there.

"Fuck, baby," Ronnie whispered. "Oh, this is so nice!" She put her head back and shut her eyes. She whined with pleasure. "You make me so happy, babe."

Simon moaned with pleasure himself as he licked and rubbed at Ronnie's love clam. Ronnie's leg did her usual twitching when things got intense. Simon took this as a cue as he moved up closer to Ronnie's face. The two of them kissed and held each other as Simon drove his dick inside of her.