Competition Ch. 11 - FINAL CHAPTER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie felt so close to Simon as he fucked her. Something about this felt so natural. Ronnie loved being kissed while she had sex, and she kept her lips locked onto Simon as they humped and moaned. Ronnie loved the way Simon's chest hair tickled her boobs as he thrusted. She realized she had not had a man in so long that she had forgotten about some of the nice parts of them.

Simon looked as if he was getting sweaty, so Ronnie got him to get up. She turned and got on all fours and got her face in the comforter, making sure to arch her back. Simon licked his fingers and gave her a good juicy rub, making Ronnie twitch and try to pull away. Simon held onto her hips as he pushed himself in. Ronnie let out a deep moan as she felt Simon's pounding. He was at the point of no return now.

Ronnie curled her toes as she braced herself. She pushed forward on her palms as she felt the stiff cock slide in and out, rubbing up on her sensitive spot. It was so long since she had a real one.

Simon panted and grunted. "It's coming!"

Ronnie let out a screech. "Let it happen, baby!"

Simon let out a groan as he shot his hot load inside of Ronnie. Ronnie quivered as she felt the warmth pump into her. Her eyes went wide as she gasped. "Holy shit! Oh my God! I can feel it coming out of me!"

Simon gave Ronnie a reassuring slap on her bottom before falling onto his back. Ronnie caught her breath with her ass still raised in the air. She reached up and touched her mound, only to find that some of Simon's broth was leaking out of her. She bounced up from the bed and ran to the bathroom, then cleaned herself up. She flushed the toilet paper, then ran back to the bed and got under the covers. She snuggled into Simon, resting her boob on his chest.

"Been a while?" Ronnie giggled as she ran her fingers along Simon's chest.

"I haven't been with anyone for two years," Simon admitted. "Never even...you know..."

Ronnie whistled. "You didn't even jerk off in all that time?"

Simon gave a shrug. "I just felt weird doing it."

"Ugh, I had one of the saddest jerks, just a few days after Jolene's funeral," Ronnie laughed. "I cried while I did it." She sighed. "You know, I'll never really move on from her."

Simon twirled Ronnie's hair. "You don't have to. She'll always be in your heart."

"I didn't cope so well when she died," Ronnie said. "I had a serious breakdown about two weeks after she died. I was just yelling out, 'I'm thirty-six and I'm a widow!' I just collapsed right on the floor and laid there all day." She stroked Simon's cheek. "Did we do this too soon?"

"Oh, I don't know about that," Simon replied. "Right now, we're just two people providing comfort to one another. What's so bad about that?"

"I guess so," Ronnie said, sounding depressed. "I like you, Simon."

Simon chuckled. "Yeah, you're not so bad." He reached down and stroked Ronnie ass. "You wanna go again?"

The two of them spent time dating. Simon would spend the night a few times a week, which was helping Ronnie get some much-needed sleep. Simon had an unusual talent for tolerating Ronnie's outbursts, as well as calming her down. The two of them were connecting well. Ronnie was thankful that she felt like she could open up again.

One morning while the two of them were lying in bed, Simon was telling Ronnie about his weekend plans when Ronnie felt her mouth water. She ran to the toilet and barfed.

"You okay?" asked Simon.

"BLEEEEARGH!" replied Ronnie. She rinsed her mouth out and made way back to the bed. "Ugh. I gotta go see my doctor. I'm all cramped up, too." She began to get dressed. "Come by tomorrow, okay? I wanna try Korean."

A few days later, Dr. Karen Shoji had Ronnie come in for a few blood tests. A week later, she had Ronnie come in.

Ronnie sat and fidgeted as Dr. Shoji brought over Ronnie's file. She sat down and left the folder on the desk. "Well, Ronnie, against my better judgment, I ran one test because you had the classic symptoms." She extended her hand. "Ten weeks. Congratulations."

Ronnie made a face. "What--you want me to come back in ten weeks? I guess it's fine."

Dr. Shoji smiled wide. "No! Ronnie, you're not...ten weeks! You're ten weeks along."

Ronnie shrugged. "Wha?"

"Pregnant, Ronnie," Dr. Shoji explained.

Ronnie's eyes and mouth went wide. "WHAT? No! You said..."

Dr. Shoji raised a hand. "What I said was it might be nearly impossible!" She showed her teeth off with uncertainty. "Am I assuming that this is...unplanned?"

Ronnie put a hand on her stomach. "I mean...yeah, but...oh! I...I want the baby! I just...oh my God!" She shifted in her chair, unsure of what to do with herself. "I'm gonna have a baby! Holy shit!"

Dr. Shoji laughed. "I'm glad you're happy with this. We'll schedule a few more follow-up appointments, and we'll get you in for an ultrasound in a few months."

Dr Shoji and Ronnie both got up, and Ronnie grabbed the doctor in a huge hug. Ronnie left the office, then got into Jolene's Mercedes. She fumbled to find her phone, then called Simon. "Hi! So...I have some news."