Complacency Breeds Infidelity Pt. 03

Story Info
Can Kyle start a new life with a new love?
5.2k words
4.15
24.4k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers

Many of you that read my story wanted a follow up on Kyle and Donna. I left Part One open for your opinion with the possibility of some type of future with them even though the trauma to their marriage was severe and unforgivable on Kyle's part. My vote was no reconciliation but the overwhelming consensus from you, my readers that believe love endures the worst life can dish out, was that they could get past the infidelity. Then there's those that believe that cheating by a spouse no matter the reason is automatic grounds for divorce and the cheating spouse should be burned at the stake. That's not to say I'm going to put them back together. I guess we'll see as I write.

Chapter Six

I whispered, "I love you too, My Love" as I watched the woman I adored for sixteen years walk away for the last time. As bad as I wanted to take her in my arms and hold her, my anger and pride still would not let me do it. Her affair and the ensuing tragic events were still heavy on my heart. Since we never got around to having children, there was really no reason for us to stay connected even though she texted me occasionally before I changed my number.

As I sat there on that bench watching her walk away, I made a life changing decision. In order for me to start a clean slate, I needed to get away from the old me...city, job, friends...everything. I went back to the house and started searching for available jobs in other cities. The old Kyle Dixon was dead and a new man was in the works. I also made an appointment with my doctor for a physical for the next day.

Dr. Harris sat across from me in the exam room, reading the results of my blood work.

He said, "Kyle, your labs look pretty normal for a forty-one year old man. Blood pressure is ok. Your cholesterol, triglycerides, liver and kidney function are within normal ranges. Have you been feeling more fatigued than usual?"

I said, "No more than a forty-one year old man freshly divorced from what I thought was my soul mate and drinking too much should feel, I guess."

He said, "I'm sorry. I didn't know about your divorce."

"Doc, the bottom line was according to her, I wasn't attentive enough and hadn't been getting the job done in the bedroom for several years so she found another man that could ring her bell."

He said, "I see. Well, Kyle, I wish you had come in sooner because I think your issues in the bedroom are a symptom of what we call Low T. That combined with a low libido indicate a low testosterone level. Your level is very low, barely 120. It's a treatable condition these days. I'm going to give you a prescription for an injectable testosterone which we will monitor for a few months. We will keep up with the dosage and frequency of the injections and adjust it until your levels are maintained in the 500 to 700 range. My nurse will show you how to inject yourself intramuscular in your thigh or hip. I think in a matter of months along with daily Cialis, we will get your motor jump started again with more energy and better erections.

I responded, "Wow, Doc, I was totally unaware. I just thought it was normal downturn at my age."

I have to say within a few months, I was back among the virile males. Jim and the twins were as responsive as I remember them in my twenties. Unfortunately, that fact did not fix my broken heart or my marriage at this stage of the game. The visions of Alex Roberts between Donna's legs still haunt me every night and her telling me the lust she felt when his dick was inside her. Her words and actions were a death blow to our marriage.

I returned to my job search and relocating efforts. I let my hair grow and began sporting a close beard. My reincarnation had begun. I pulled out my old Gibson guitar and began practicing again. I had learned to play at an early age and was fairly proficient but had let my ability lapse during my married years, focusing on my job and wife. With some practice, I believed I could be a good guitarist again, playing everything from Hank Marvin to Eric Clapton to country music leads. At this point, even though, my libido was returning, I still had no interest in dating. The thought of a relationship with another woman was at the bottom of the list right now. With help of my weekly injections, Rosie Palm and her five sisters sufficed for now.

I moved from Indiana to Tampa, Florida where I found a job doing the same work I had been doing with a small increase in salary to boot. I found a small condo on the beach close to the night life of the city. I began going to the clubs where there was live music and good company. One night, I was sitting at the bar watching one of the more popular bands in Florida and surrounding states set up for the night's sets.

I heard the front man tell the pretty woman who apparently is the keyboard player that their lead guitarist had an accident and badly broke his left arm and hand. He said that, Cory was in the hospital awaiting surgery.

I thought, why not?

I walked over to their front man and introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Kyle Dixon. I overheard you talking about your lead guitar and his misfortune. Are you looking for a stand in for the night?"

He said, "Glad to meet you, Kyle. Are you applying for the position? I'm Gene Anderson, that gorgeous blonde on the drums is Susan, Jake on bass, Andy on rhythm guitar with Bill, Tim and Jack on the horns and last but not least, Tiffany on the ivory. Are you any good?"

I said, "Hand me a guitar and I'll let you decide."

Gene handed me an acoustic guitar and I started playing. I started playing the riff from Eric Clapton's Layla and then finger picked the full version of Classical Gas. I was good...very good.

I saw nothing but smiles from the rest of the band.

Gene said, "Kyle, we have a reputation to maintain in the

southern United States as THE band when you're looking for the best. We do everything from Celine Dion with our songbird Tiffany on vocals to KISS to George Strait depending on the crowd. What do you think, Guys? Can he play with us?"

After my short audition, they unanimously brought me in to their band as a tryout for the night.

I said, "Give me thirty minutes to go get my guitars and amp and I'll be right back."

I had upgraded my guitars to a Gibson Les Paul, a 1962 Fender Stratocaster and I still had my old Gibson Acoustic. I also had a 1968 Fender Deluxe Reverb amp. I loved the vintage tube amps.

I'd like to say I played every tune to perfection that night but that did not happen. But I knew with some practice with the band, I would be a everything they needed in a lead guitar.

We were taking a break when Susan sat down beside me. Let me say, Susan is absolutely gorgeous. Blonde, blue eyed and as most drummers, has a svelte body. No one would believe that she was the drummer for the best tribute band in the south just by looking at her.

She said, "Ok, Kyle, what's your story? You've been playing with us for three months now. I've watched the groupies hit on you and you don't give them the time of day. She hurt you bad, didn't she? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? Wife?"

I laughed and responded, "Uh, no, no boyfriend. I'm quite heterosexual. It was my wife of sixteen years who said she loved me but needed more than I was giving her both emotionally and in the sack so she found a lover."

She said, "That's it? She cheated and you divorced her?"

I said, "Not quite. The whole story is tragic."

Susan said, "I'm listening. Go on."

I continued, "Well, it seems she and her lover had only been together three times. The third time I got a text from a person who is still unknown who sent me a picture of them and the name of her lover and her lover's wife."

Susan gasped, "Oh, Shit!" You killed them. You're on the lam. A murderer. I knew it. Are you going to kill me now because I know?"

I broke out laughing and said, "No, but the actual drama was right out of a real life movie. You see, I sent the evidence to the wife who took offense to her husband fucking my wife. She found them having dinner in a bar after their last sexcapade. She burst into the bar and shot her husband dead and severely wounded my wife. She's in prison."

"Jesus, Kyle, that's quite a story. So you're divorced now?"

"Yes, my wife professed her love for me after she got well and still said she loved me when I left. I still love her too even with all the destruction and heartache she caused. Guess I always will but that ship sailed."

Susan said, "I'm so sorry, Kyle. How long has it been?"

I said, "All that took place eighteen months ago. I allowed her to recuperate in our old home. When she was well enough, we divorced. I haven't heard from her in over a year. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know where I am and that's fine with me. Susan, I want you to know that I'm so appreciative of the chance you guys gave me with the band. It's a dream come true for me. I know Cory will be well soon and be back with the band."

Susan said, "Yeah, about that, Kyle. Cory's not coming back. He was good but you're awesome. You have the gift. We, along with our fans are thrilled every time your fingers touch the strings. We hope you'll stay with us. Please?"

"For real? Y'all want me as your lead? I'd be honored, Susan."

She looked over at Gene and nodded. He and the rest of the band swarmed me thanking me and welcoming me to the band.

I told my boss that my weekends were filled up so I hoped he didn't mind if I wasn't there on weekends. I told him I was playing in a band and traveling some. He frowned.

He said, "You're in a band?"

"Yes Sir, I'm the lead guitar for Southern Charm."

His eyes got big and said, "THE Southern Charm?"

I said, "Is there another band by that name?"

He said, "Kyle, I try to go to wherever they are playing whenever I can. Take whatever time you need just as long as your work here gets done. Any chance you can get me in when the band is playing. They are usually "standing room only."

I opened my brief case and handed him a back stage pass and lanyard with no expiration date.

"Thanks, Kyle. Now get to work," he said smiling.

Chapter Seven

That evening, I sat in my condo practicing some new tunes when my doorbell rang. I opened the door and there stood Susan.

She said, "Hi" as she whisked by me, letting herself in carrying a big pot that smelled delicious. Kyle, how long has it been since you had homemade beef stew?"

I said, "Like...Never?"

I had completely missed the stew taking in the beauty that had just invaded my condo. Her shoulder length hair was in a pony tail.

She was in a sundress and sandals. Her toes and fingernails were painted a pretty shaded of blue to match her eyes. I could see her nipples poking at the inside of her dress. At that point I knew my Testosterone injections were working to a tee as my soldier arose to the occasion.

She sat the pot down and began searching my cabinet for bowls standing on her tiptoes. It was too much.

I walked up behind her, put my hands on her waist and kissed her neck under her ponytail.

She gasped and leaned back into me as I continued to kiss her neck and shoulders.

She whispered, "Yes, Kyle, I want you too."

I caught the hem of her sundress and pulled it up over her head. She now turned and stood before me in the tiniest thong I had ever seen and her sandals. I kneeled down and unbuckled her sandals. I kissed my way up to her thigh where I pulled the thong down her legs and off. She reached down and unbuckled my belt and let my shorts drop to the floor.

She said, "I want you, Kyle. I want you inside me. I haven't been with anyone in five years but I know I want you. I stayed on the pill knowing the right one would come along someday. That day has arrived."

I picked up her petit body and carried her to my bedroom. I laid her on my bed taking in her beauty. I kissed her. Our tongues dueled in my mouth. I kissed her neck and then found her erect nipples.

She again whispered, "Yes, Baby, suck my nipples. That feels so good."

I said, "Susan, you're a goddess. So beautiful."

My lips touched her thighs, then her knees down to her toes where I nibbled on them working my way back up to her hairless mons. I spread her legs and took in the scent of her arousal. I sucked on her labia and clit. She was writhing on the bed gripping the sheets.

She mewled, "Oh God, Baby. YES! Eat me. Suck my clit. Make me cum, Kyle."

I continued to lick her clit until she began trembling, her toes curled and her eyes closed tight.

"Kyle, Oh Fuuuuuck, I'm cumming. I'm CUMMINGGGG!"

As her orgasm overwhelmed her, I pushed the head my steel hard penis into her pussy. She was tight.

She screamed, " YES! YES! FUCK ME, KYLE. "

I began a slow rhythm in and out of her as she met each of my thrusts with her own driving me deeper into her. I was nudging her cervix with each thrust but she wasn't complaining.

Oh, Kyle, I'm gonna cum again, Baby. Don't stop. Yes, YES! YES! YES! OHHHHHH!!"

She held her breath as clear fluids ran down my shaft and balls. I knew her orgasm was very intense. Then I felt my own climax approaching.

"Susan! Baby, I'm gonna cum."

"CUM IN ME! Don't you dare pull out. I want every drop inside me. Fill me up Kyle. DO IT! CUM INSIDE ME!"

As I began to ejaculate with force I didn't know I had in me, I yelled, "I'M CUMMING IN YOU, SUSAN! TAKE IT, BABY!

My penis just kept spasming and squirting until I was just dribbling what was left inside her.

"Yes, I feel it. Give me all of it, Kyle."

I collapsed on top of her. She was running her fingers through my hair and kissing me.

She said, "Baby, leave it in me as long as you can. I want to feel you and I don't want a drop of what you left in me to escape."

I knew with the help of the Cialis, I probably would not go totally soft for awhile so I stayed buried in Susan's tight pussy.

She said, "Kyle, I don't know what your ex wife wanted but you're an awesome lover."

I said, "Well, you're getting the benefit of the new me after a doctors visit that set me back on the tracks. You're the first woman I've had sex with since I divorced Donna so I had nothing to compare too."

She said, "Well, Mr.Dixon, judging the fact that you're still embedded in me and I've got what feels like a pint of your sticky semen in me, I'd say your train is definitely back on the rails. That was wonderful. I'm still shaking from that last orgasm. Kyle, let me serve you some of my stew and then you can do that to me again."

We were sitting down at my small table and began eating her delicious stew when I felt her bare toes against my leg. I smiled at her and said, "Can I get you anything?"

"Kyle, I can't think of anything I want other than you inside me again. I haven't felt like this in a long time."

"I know what you mean. I feel your toes against my leg. It feels so right. Susan, I've been trying to fight it but I'm losing the battle. I'm in love with you. I've known for awhile but couldn't see what a beauty like you would see in me."

She said, "Oh my Sweet Man. I love you too. Since you walked in that day, I knew I had found the one. Yes Baby, now take me back to bed and fuck me blind...and don't lay me in that wet spot.

We did have round two and three and after three more orgasms from her and another load of cum in her womb from me, we cried uncle. I know I haven't mentioned it but I'm now forty-two and Susan is thirty-two. She is an animal in bed. I have trouble keeping up even with injections and Cialis.

From that moment on, Susan and I were joined at the hip. I got a bigger condo and Susan moved in with me. A year to the day that we made love that first time, I made her my wife. Another year later, I put our son In her and watched her gorgeous belly swell.

Susan had given up her drum sticks to another drummer while she was pregnant. We made love, traveled together and enjoyed a wonderful life.

I was at the guitar store when Susan's water broke. Tiffany and Gene rushed her to the hospital. She was in the labor room when I arrived. I held her hand until the doctor came in with a concerned look.

He said, "I'm going to take her to surgery for a C section. I'm concerned about some bleeding I'm seeing."

She looked at me with sleepy eyes and said, "I love you, Kyle. Wait for me. I'll see you in a bit."

"I love you too, Sweetheart. I'll be here waiting."

Those were the last words we spoke to each other as my Susan died on the table delivering Kyle Dixon, Jr.

The doctor tried telling me all the medical jibberish the reason for Susan's death but all I knew was that my Susan was an Angel drummer now in God's band. Basically she bled to death and they couldn't stop it. I spent my days and nights wondering what happened. Life was good and then it wasn't. Now I had a son to raise. I needed help and had no idea what to do. Tiffany and some of the band members wives helped all they could. They were there for me. I'm watching him grow. He has many pseudo moms that adore him. He's a pleasant baby. His mommy would be so proud.

Chapter Eight

Another two years have passed and Junior is three years old. He never knew his mother but I do my best to keep her alive in our thoughts with pictures, videos of our concerts and the places we went together. I still cry. I wrote a song for her which I play and Tiffany sings so sweetly at every concert. It's titled "When The Angels Call" We always dedicate it to Susan as her quiet drum set sits on stage with us.

We were playing at a large venue in Nashville to a full house. We had been invited to play some of our original material including "When The Angels Call."

I was playing my weeping lead to the song when I spotted her sitting on the front row. It was Donna and she was crying as was many of the other ladies and a few men in the auditorium. I smiled at her. I had played the song so many times that I had learned to hold back my tears.

Donna looked up at me on stage and mouthed, "I love you."

It's been almost six years since I had seen her or even heard much about her. I knew she never remarried but I had assumed she had moved on with her life. Just as we were finishing the song, Tiffany walked off the stage still singing, to the front row and took Donna by the hand. Donna was shaking her head no but Tiffany was insistent. She led her back stage where she stood just inside the curtain and watched the rest of our concert. Tiffany returned to the stage and began talking to the audience.

She said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed When The Angels Call. We play that song at every concert in memory of our beloved band mate Susan Dixon. The husband, her untimely death left behind is Kyle Dixon. He wrote the song and just played that beautiful lead for her. We are thrilled to tell you that Kyle's song has been picked up by a record label and you will soon be hearing Southern Charm on radio stations and seeing us on TV appearances. We have you loyal fans to thank for that. Thank you and good night."

We came back out and played a couple of encores and let the curtain drop.

I handed my guitar to my tech and walked over to where Tiffany and Donna were standing.

I said, "Wow, Donna. What a surprise! You're as beautiful as the day I met you. How did you wind up down here in Nashville?"

Tiffany said, "It was me, Kyle. I forced her with all kinds of threats. Well, that's not really true but I did do some arm twisting. The band got together and decided you need a familiar face. I found Donna Dixon on the internet and went to see her. I'll leave you two to talk and walked off."

I looked at Donna and said, "Donna Dixon? I figured you had found some rich guy and had a name change by now."

Donna said, "No, Kyle. I told you I would love you forever in spite of my unforgivable behavior seven years ago. That has not changed. Kyle, I'm so sorry about Susan. I know you loved her and I know what having your love is like. Your song for her is beautiful. She was obviously very special to you."

Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers
12