Complacency Breeds Infidelity Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she was, Donna. She gave me my precious Kyle Junior."

"Donna, the guys in the band have been there for me all the way. Twice now they have brought me out of sadness. First, after losing you and again since losing Susan."

She said, "Kyle, you didn't lose me."

"On the contrary Donna, I did. I lost you the first time Alex Roberts kissed you. The first time he put his dick inside you and left his sperm in you, you were lost to me. Those visions of you coupled haunted me for years afterwards til I found Susan. Oh just so you know, I visited Dr. Harris after the divorce. I learned that part of my sexual inadequacy was due to low testosterone. I've been on a treatment plan ever since with no issues."

"Kyle, I loved you in spite of the low libido. I felt like I deserved more from you back then when in reality I should have been encouraging you and helping you to see that we were a team. But I let us both down. I know you still have some anger toward me. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Tell Tiffany thanks for everything but I think it's best if I go home now. I love you, Kyle. That's never changed."

She pulled out her old wedding ring on a chain from around her neck showing it to me and said, "It's never been off my neck since the day we divorced. This is where it will stay until the day I die. Also just in case you were wondering. I haven't had sex since the day I was shot. I've dated but no man has touched me other than a kiss. Good bye, Kyle."

She turned and walked away.

Tiffany said, "So you're just gonna let her walk away? You loved Susan with all your heart but you loved that woman the same way once upon a time. She still loves you. I can see it. Can't you?"

Just as Donna made it to the door, I caught her. Tears were streaming down her face. I took her in my arms and held her.

I said, "Donna, do you think you could stay for awhile. I want you to meet Junior.

"Are you sure, Kyle. Please be sure. I don't want to add to your pain or mine by being where I'm not really wanted. I know you're still grieving the loss of Susan. You probably always will but I'm willing to take second best if it means having you back in my life."

I said, "Where are you staying?"

"Uh...Uh. Tiffany dropped all my stuff at your condo."

I looked around at Tiffany.

Tiffany was grinning like a shit eating dog and said, "Oops. My bad." And walked away.

Donna, Junior and I found a nice quiet restaurant where I thought I might not be recognized and talked.

Junior looked at Donna with those three year old eyes and said, " Are you going to be my mommy? I don't want to see Daddy cry anymore. You make him smile."

We both had tears in our eyes. I said, "Junior, me and Miss Donna knew each other a long time ago and were good friends."

He said, "Daddy, I like her. Can you be good friends again? Maybe she could live with us and play with me."

Donna got up and knelt down by Junior's chair.

She said, "Honey, your dad has some decisions to make about that. I know I would love nothing better than to be your mommy and do all the things your mommy would have done with you. God called her to be an Angel so she's in heaven. She's loving you from up there just like if she was here. But since she can't be here, will I do?"

He looked at his dad. "Please, Daddy, can she come be with us."

Donna grabbed my hand under the table and said, "What do you think, Dad. You think this old has been can be a mommy to this wonderful young man? I know I would love being his mom."

I took Donna and Junior in my arms and held them both just as I saw Tiffany and the whole band watching us. I motioned for them to come over. We turned the evening into a party. I knew what was going to happen the moment I saw Junior with his head on Donna's shoulder sound asleep as she rocked back and forth in her chair.

I took both of them home. Junior never woke up as i put him in his bed. I walked back into the living room and saw Donna asleep as well on the sofa. I got a blanket and removed her heels. I looked at this flawed woman asking for another chance. I touched her face and ran my hand down her leg to the scar. I kissed the scar and then kissed her sleeping lips.

I got ready for bed and laid down. I was still thinking when my bedroom door opened. I opened my eyes and saw Donna drop her dress to the floor. Next her bra and panties joined her dress. She got under the cover.

She whispered, "Kyle, I've never slept with a rock star before. Do you mind?"

I felt her nipples poke me in the back as she spooned up against me. She slung that long leg over mine and I knew then it was going to be a long night.

She reached around me and slipped her hand into my boxers. She wrapped her fingers around my girth.

"Oh My God, Kyle. You weren't lying were you. Baby, you're huge."

Next thing I felt was her slip down and roll me over. I felt the warmth of her tongue and lips devour my swollen glans.

I said, "Donna, Honey, be careful. It's been a long time for me."

She took me out of her mouth and straddled me sinking down on my cock.

"Damn, Kyle, I'm having a hard time getting you all in me but it is going to happen."

Donna rode me like I was a stallion with her clit in constant contact with my pubic bone. She was in a state of continuous orgasmic bliss.

I knew her orgasms so well. She started cumming and a scream came out. I put my hand over her mouth just as I felt a huge gush of fluids coated my shaft and balls, soaking the linens beneath us.

"Kyle, Oh Kyle. Baby I squirted all over you. I've never done that. Never. That felt so good. Keep fucking me, Baby. Oh Fuckkkk, I'm gonna cum again."

Her vagina clamped down on me.

"Donna, Baby, I'm there. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna pull out."

She wrapped her legs around me, holding me inside her.

"Do it, Kyle, I'm not on any birth control. Knock me up. I want to give you a baby. "

"Oh Donna, please. I could get you pregnant."

Just as I let go inside of her I heard her say, "Yes, My Love. Put your seed in my womb. I feel you. Damn, that's hot."

That night I filled Donna with months of pent up sperm. No, she didn't get pregnant that night but we did have that conversation. Neither one of us was getting any younger but I really did want Junior to have a sibling. We found that Donna had some female issue that didn't allow my soldiers to play nice with her eggs. That's why she never got pregnant while we were married. But thirty-two year old Tiffany did volunteer to carry Junior's little

sister.

No, I didn't propose to her and she never asked about it. She already carried my name from our previous marriage so why do we need paperwork to say I love you.

The band sold a lot of albums and stayed together for eight more years when we did our next to last show in London, England then our farewell show as Southern Charm in that little club in Tampa where I first played with the band. We are all still great friends and get together regularly. I put flowers on Susan's grave on every anniversary. Donna has my heart and is a wonderful mother to Junior. I think Susan would be ok with it. Susan lives on in all our hearts. Drum away in God's great band, Baby.

The End.

12