All Comments on 'Complacency Breeds Infidelity Pt. 03'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We all make mistakes...

I really get tired of those who say "burn the bitch". They are not always bitches, sometimes they are vulnerable and manipulated, sometimes they are lonely work-widows who just need to feel attractive, sometimes they are monsters but those are really rare compared to all the other women (and men) who just want to feel attractive and loved again. No they are not all monsters, they are just people like everyone else who sin, seek forgiveness and are sometimes granted second chances.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read

Enjoyed the 3 part story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story

I wouldn't do it. Maybe I would show her I can now have sex but it would be with a condom, I would have her feel welcomed like she was forgiven, then I would ask her to baby sit as I had a date. Let her know she is there for baby sitting and the occasional sex romp, with protection, of course.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Great continuation!!!!! Thanks!!! 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is this a Phoenix story?

The bitch got burnt, but rose from the ashes.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Well done

Read all three parts and enjoyed the read. It got a bit soupy and clattered with the murder and shooting of Donna. It stayed soupy with Kyle finding the buried talent and his rise to stardom. Beautiful Susan and Kyle Jr. added to soup and finally the reunion of Donna and Kyle. Seemed like another hit on the country chart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

All about cliche train. First stop, gorgeous women who falls madly in love with you after your divorce. Second stop, she dies conveniently. Last stop, her death gives the protagonist the chance to reunite with his slag of a wife.

It's been done to death.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Beautiful story with a fitting ending. I could definitely see this playing out in real life, or at least I hope it could. Couple things worth mentioning. In the first chapter it was Kyle that didn’t want children. Not justifying infidelity but that’s a big deal if he and Donna hadn’t agreed to that before marriage. In this last chapter you say her physical problem was why they never had children. Last one, you never say what their second child was? 5*

RTR10RTR10over 3 years ago

Thank you for the perfect ending

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Way to go

You brought her all the way from cheating bitch, that I hoped wouldn't survive, back to a decent woman that regains his love after another tragedy. I hate that you had to kill off Susan to make the reconciliation happen, but that's the way LW stories work. I have to admit that I really enjoyed it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

They've only known each other for a few (several?) months, no reported date, then she just shows up at his place and they start fucking?

/

WAY too soap opera for me. Susan dying was bad enough, Donna coming back was a bridge too far.

/

Went steadily downhill, from a 4 to a 3 to a 2.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the 1st two chapters immensely, this one just seemed too...well, too much.

Once Susan died it gave away the ending. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish I had a machine gun

I’d mow em all down

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Completely unbelievable, but still a fun read.

Glad he finally got a decent size cock so she wouldn't step out again. I didn't know testosterone did that. I read this on the Internet, so it must be true: "A question that many men have is once you have reached puberty and your male characteristics are set, does testosterone affect your penis size during adulthood?

The answer is unfortunately, no."

So Donna is just fluffing him, hoping he doesn't remember why she's such an expert on how his cock compares to others? Reads like it worked.

Fine, who cares. Like I said, totally unbelievable.

But thanks for the effort.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
I really liked Susan

Too bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unlikely

After mistreating his wife and driving her to an affair, then nearly getting her killed, Kyle got his "it was all your fault" divorce. And now, he got a soft landing. His "problem" was "low T". He becomes a weekend rock star. He gets the babe in the band. Then aft losing Wife 2 in childbirth, hey, Wife 1, come on down! Donna acts like he never did anything wrong. And he no longer holds a grudge either. Hmmm. This reads disconnected from the previous chapters. He didn't deserve Donna. So why should she still burn a candle for him? I am always glad to see people get past a divorce and move on. But this 2-page tidying is too cutesy & cavalier.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Ah... happy ending RAAC.

But after a divorce, six years, the aggrieved getting married, the aggrieved losing the new wife during the birth of their son. Plus three years. So, she’s (supposedly been celibate, and we have the authors word on this) been alone six years pining away, grieving over her lost marriage, and he’s had a reasonably good life for the last ~4 years.

So, if the author wants there to be an RAAC, then I think it’s reasonable.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
“ I moved from Indiana to Tampa, Florida where I found a job doing the same work I had been doing with a small increase in salary to boot.”

Maybe it should have been

“I moved from Indiana to Tampa, Florida where I found a job doing the same work I had been doing with a small increase in salary to boot — which I found was totally eaten up by the increase in the cost of living down here. In fact, after all the costs, I was saving less in the bank each month than I was in Indiana.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Quite unkind of you...

to bring Susan into his life and then take her away after giving him Kyle Jr. It's obvious her only reason for her existence is to later die, thus opening the door for Donna the cheater with gonorrhea to be back in his life again. It would have been better to let bygones be bygones. Any way, thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To the 'Testosterone does not do that'

I lost a part of my 'equipment' thanks to an incompetent technician at the hospital, followed by my not going back to doctor til the lump got so big that I had problems sitting with my legs together.

So, No change in penis tissue, But the erections now are certainly not what they were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what 3 year old talks like that? Also Kyle is partly to blame; his wife tried to explain how dissatisfied she was and he says "ill try better" and then immediately leaves. He was not sastifying his wife so she found someone else who would, no sympathy for Kyle here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it was a good ending. Now that he can fill her like her dead lover they have the best of both worlds. It's a miracle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Asking whether this is a good or bad ending is like arguing about the Christian Trinity: Is Jesus man or God? Good luck with an answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL,hopefully he doesn't develop resistance to his meds. If his testosterone goes down it will suck. The happy doormat crowd loves it i'm sure.

energystarenergystarover 2 years ago

I disappointed he did not resurrect Susan.

MightyheartMightyheartabout 2 years ago

Nice but a little rushed up.

Needed another 5000 words and then it could have been better.

Anyway, 4/5

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
If

If he hasn't heard anything about Donna for six years,how did he know she wasn't married?.Also why would Tiffany go looking for her?.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

who turns out Donna was baren, I wonder if Nitpic going to blame Kyle for that to.

SilvermireSilvermirealmost 2 years ago

Shouldn't have bothered with a chapter 3 and just left it as it was.

Disappointing.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Just didn't like it ⭐⭐

This story was not like the first 2 of the series to me. They were good reads to me and worth ⭐⭐⭐.

This one while written well and an intriguing finish to the series, it just wasn't as enjoyable to read. Yes, I do like Hallmark, GAC Family and Up ROMCON movies. The BTB, RACC and live a good life endings for stories do not bother me. If it fits the story line being woven. But for some reason this one didn't fit in my thought process. That being said the story was not written by me and I enjoyed reading the first 2 parts and have enjoyed others written by Rob5373.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
It didn’t seem connected to the other two.

Just went off into such a different direction.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Great romantic ending, loved it

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A lack of proposal says it all. He would never truly forgive her and probably shouldn't, and she was still in enough guilt and doubt about it she never brought it up. He needed a mother for his child and she needed as close to love as she could get. Second best seemed to work for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jesus Christ you’re a glutton for weak men who forgive horror. I’m not saying you’re a cuck - you just write ridiculous cuck stories. Take from that what you will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well this story went into the crapper. Sorta like the night I had in New Orleans during Mardi Gras when the sh*ts hit me and I was shooting liquid chunks into the toilet at speeds I had never achieved before in life. Just like this story.

Opinionated1Opinionated112 months ago

Geez haters Chill! we can't discourage the few LIT writers who are still attempting to write LOVING

WIVES stories!! Soon all the LW writers will vanish without encouragement!

Too many people are hung up on revenge and hatred..LIT dudes, pleaase turn off network TV!

DAMN! all they do is piss you off non stop by reminding you how much you are abused and oppressed!

I on the other hand, enjoyed this pseudo Saddletramp'ish feel good ending after a catastrophic event

that dwarfed his ugly marriage and divorce. Thanks for the nice plot twist! 5 stars

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

5 stars - in the first two chapters the wife got exactly what she deserved. She paid her dues and remained true to her ex-husband. Fate intervened and gave her a second chance - and we all feel that she will never fuck up again. Who are the real winners - dad, mom and son.

like I have been saying for years - you do not need a piece of paper to say you want to live with someone and have children. In fact, some countries and provinces have altered legislation to the effect that if live with someone for 91 days, everything you as a couple own or brought into the relationship, is shared 50/50. Unless you have a signed pre-nupt, you are joined at the hip forever.

leofric35leofric3511 months ago

Thanks for posting. I liked it and @nixrox and @Opinionated1 have made good comments. Ignore the people who won’t put a name to their comments. Not everyone who reads LW stories wants pure BTB and revenge. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The first two parts were very good but the third part was atrocious. I stopped reading when the female bandmember showed up at Kyle's apartment with beef stew and admitting that she hadn't had sex in FIVE years but remained on birth control pills {for FIVE years) because she knew the right guy would come along and Kyle you are that guy. I was laughing so hard that I could not continue reading that crap.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh wow, she was coming so quick and it was the first time in five years. And she was so tight, Kyle declared. I guess so, ahole she hasn't had sex in 5 freaking years, you were lucky you could get your pecker in her at all, that the damn thing hasn't closed up for good. lol

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You are an excellent writer of comedy; your dialogue during the sex scenes was absolutely hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The commenter who spoke about the bedroom hilarity had it right. You know, humor can be a form of intimacy too. Well done, Rob5373. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't buy the reconciliation here. It just seems forced and presumptive. The memories of that first marriage would be enough to give anyone PTSD, if not bitterness to know it was just "Low T" on his part. She has an affair, gets pregnant, shot, and has what would have been their first child with the lover after 16 years of marriage and he is supposed to forget that? No, don't think so. I can imagine forgiveness and maybe even a friendly acquaintance years later, but reconciliation as a couple again? Please. It stretches cred utility. BTW: I would have kicked the band member in her ass for the presumption. It's not always 'any port in a storm'. A popular band member with a cute kid would have drawn nice women like a moth to a flame. My first wife died prematurely, leaving me with a wonderful 3 year old daughter, and living as a dedicated single father with a good job led to a second and very happy marriage with a nice divorcee in two years.

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

Overall, a very nice heart warming story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

From the way this story went it looks like Donna really did end up as second best to Susan. Hope she's happy like she said she'd be. At least Kyle was smart enough not to marry her a second time. Is Tiffany's last name Buttinski? 5 stars for an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nahhh theres got to be balance and this wife didnt deserve reconciliation nor necessarily BTB. To me you lost sight of the beginning of the story by the time you reached then end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"I felt like I deserved more from you back then when in reality I should have been encouraging you and helping you to see that we were a team. But I let us both down. I know you still have some anger toward me. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Tell Tiffany thanks for everything but I think it's best if I go home now."

The story should have stopped there. Her statement above more truthfully reflects reality. Reconciled as friends, certainly. But lovers? And then she remained a a FWB, and poor second to his second wife. Not sure that is really reconciliation.

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
How

How can he return home wasn't the house sold in the divorce.?Also he tells his boss about Southern Charm, who says he watches them when ever he can ,so how doesn't he know about Kyle?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hmm. Reading comments below I guess I missed something. Wasn't aware that Alex got her pregnant. I know he gave her an STD.

Anyways the old post-fridged-2nd-wife-reconnect RAAC. This last page came off as too mechanical. Donna wasn't evil just self centered. But the trauma to their marriage with her three times with Alex wad too much. And all because of low T..so sad. If you like the dead 2nd wife then reconnect reconciliations, Mainfiddlehands writes some very good ones.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First two parts of the story were pretty good, but it should have ended with their meeting in the park. The rest was too forced and perhaps even trite. Reconciliation with this Ex really seemed to defy the reality that she was so self-centered instead of communicating with her spouse. Low-T is an identifiable and treatable condition, and her instead seeking physical intimacy pretty much killed that marriage. Not a "Honey, we haven't been making love for awhile. Is something wrong?", followed by "I've been feeling tired (with low libido)", and "Maybe you should see Doctor (so and so)". When my wife of 6 years seemed overtired and lacked interest in our marriage, I asked her to see her doctor out of concern. Turns out she had a mid- stage intestinal cancer that took almost a year to cure. That was a trauma too, but cemented our relationship even more from fear of loss, and two children ensued.

The last part the story defies reality in that he identifies his examination of her scars with love rather than the trauma that ended their marriage. After seven happy years with a second wife, he may have gotten 'over' the previous trauma but that doesn't mean the original love connection was still there. What is the common Literotica aphorism? The opposite of love is indifference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I absolutely hate RAAC stories, but this authors writing is very good, hence the three star score.

Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES