Complementarity Ch. 01

Story Info
The philosophy behind the inter-age-racial relationships.
3.9k words
2.88
9.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Some notes:

- It is a work focused on the philosophy behind the relationship between people of different ages and colors.

- The following chapters of this work will contain sex scenes and topics as Incest, Cuckolding and Domination if you have problems with these topics, please be warned.

- If someone wants to help me with the editing, please feel free to inform me!

--------------------------------------

Act 1: Around the dinner table

"I knew that my father would cheat on his new wife, I told you mom!" said the young Cathy to her mother Miranda.

Miranda was a 45 years old black and mature woman, she was sharing dinner in a nice evening with her favorite friend Caroline and their children. Caroline was her neighbor of Greek origin and they got along very well, as their two boys.

"What your father did with his new wife would have interested a young version of me darling, but Miranda who is in front of you does not care about it!"

"Damn it but why? Who can explain to me why men cause all these dramas to women? How can a man deceive a woman as perfect and beautiful as Mom?"

"Oh my dear Cathy, there are two young men around this table that it would be better to ask them the question, but I do not think they have at there early age an answer to a universal problem like this!" Carole replied mockingly.

"I have one anyway." James sighed Carol's son calmly.

Miranda glances at James trying to analyze the face of the presumptuous young man, she was surprised, not by his words, rather by his look towards the table when he said these words. She took a drop of her wine while drawing the attention of the young man.

"It becomes very interesting! Our James has finally decided to take part in our discussion, how happy I am to hear you interact with us my dear James, I am very curious to hear your opinion on this subject."

"Gladly Aunt Miranda, on one condition, I will speak and you will hear me until the end, I will be grateful if no one interrupts me!"

"Go on, my dear, we are listening to you."

"Tell me, how a man worthy of this word, can envision having a happy life without having a satisfying sexual life with a diversity of partners, tell me how one woman can satisfy his natural need of diversity which he find in himself? I do not doubt the reality of love, it is love that ultimately sells this illusion to men: the belief that the beloved is enough to satisfy his sexual desire throughout his life. Women generally love men led by this illusion, they love them because they give them the feeling of safety and esteem more than others and they punish the cheaters, because they woke up.

This illusion - the belief that the beloved is enough to satisfy the sexual desire throughout life- evaporates continually after the marriage, even if the woman is exceptional. The man who finds in him the will to live, not the one who sees the meaning of his life only in the life of his wife and children, this man resorts to mistresses as the last solution.

The women know that very well since they are more intelligent socially than men, but they prefer blaming men and tyrannizing their nature because it suits their social interests!"

Silence reigned on the table, Carol exchanged exclamatory glances with her friend. Miranda recognized the rightness of the young man, but she liked the conversation, she liked to hear this masculine perfection philosophizing on the subject.

"I'm amazed by your reasoning my dear James, and I can only agree with you in most of your saying. However, do you not see that women don't ask much from men? Do you not consider that a man must make sacrifices for his woman and fight this will and desire for the good of his beloved and his family?"

"Considering that a little problem is a problem Aunt Miranda, you can not ask a man to not eat and drink for the eyes of his beloved. Admittedly, the non-satisfaction of the sexual desire of other women is bearable in the short term, it is the difference between this need and the food's need, but in the long term, the non-satisfaction can not only kill the man but also make him an absolute monster, I understand why a pretty woman like you Aunt Miranda who is full of femininity can believe that I exaggerate in the subject, you must be a man, a real man, to understand the extent of what I say."

"Do you think you are a real man, my dear?" say Carol joking with her son.

James preferred not answering his mother because if he wants to prove to his mother that he is a man, that would be with acts and positions, not with words exchanged on a dinner. In that time, the formidable Black Queen continues to fix the young James with her eyes. She tries to touch the depth of his thoughts and integrate his psychological world.

She didn't feel this curiosity with any man in the past, she knows very well that she is attracted physically and psychologically by the beautiful complexity of James which expresses itself in his face and voice. Miranda could not ignore the admiring glances of her daughter Cathy towards James. The poor thing, if she thinks that she has a chance to win the heart of this perfect man by asking such stupid question on the dinner table, she will be wrong, and if she believes that her mother will leave her the heart of James, she will be wrong again because Miranda has decided at this moment that James will belong to her "alone".

"Let's see my friend..." said Martin, Miranda's son.

Martin was a 21-year-old young man, he pursues a professional sports career, he was handsome physically possessing all the thing that make a black man attractive, as well as an intelligence inherited from his mother that makes him remarkable.

It was clear that he was not as intelligent as his friend, but he had other things that gave him his beauty and perfection.

"According to you my friend, a real man is forced to choose between the celibacy or the cheating or the destruction of the family, is that what you say?"

"Good question my dear Martin! Let's see how our Plato will respond to it," replied Nicole.

Nicole, as many women had an attraction to black men, especially young black men, but she found that most of them, because of their unfavorable social condition, did not have this intellectual superiority which is found a lot in the whites. Martin was an exception, she knew it was too difficult for a normal being to argue against her son, arguing against him, is almost a lost game, even the understanding of his words is not easy at all despite all his simplification effort.

Martin was an exception in the sense that he does not allow himself to be intimidated by the intelligence of his friend, he exchanges many conversations and arguments with him, and he has proved several times that he has a beautiful mind. She loves them both, and she likes their complementary and the positive effect that each one of them has on his friend.

It is due to Martin that her child keeps an active social life and takes advantage of his youth far from the books. For Nicole, Martin was the kind of man that she need near her and her family.

"I do not limit my possibilities to these three cases, Martin, I still believe in the marriage, but not the monogamous one, based on the humiliation of the man, I do not believe in the marriage that it been designed to give insurance for the stupid young women on the good of their man.

Yes, I understand that women need insurance, I want to give this safety to my wife. What I really want is to meet one day a woman who will believe in my love for her knowing that I have relationships with other women, for me love is like light, it is a complexity of several colors and one of them, is dominant, this is my thought I dream of a woman who dominates my heart while leaving room for other varieties. But seeing the young girls surrounding me, their arrogance and their inability to understand what I say, I know that I will probably finish my days alone!"

"It's thawed what you say, James!" Cathy said with displeasure.

"You prove what I say, thanks, Cathy!"

"Maybe..." replied Miranda. "Maybe you don't need a girl my dear, maybe you need an experienced woman, a real woman, you see what I want to say?"

"Yes, I know that the chances of finding an older woman who understands me are stronger than finding a young one, and that's why I do not hide my preference for mature women, I can not really conceive a romantic relationship with a girl, for me love is only possible if one partner is older than the other, why? That's another subject, All I know now is that the dream of my life is to find the perfect older woman who understands me!"

"And she must be a black one as the abyss, say that James, why do you not complete your description of your ideal woman," said Carole with her still mocking tone.

"Oh my god James, if I did not know you, I would have said you were talking about my mother here, let me ask you a question: If I understand you very well, if you have to choose between me and my mother, you will prefer to be in a relationship with mom?"

"With all due respect to you and your brother who is my close friend, if I have the chance in this life or another, to be in a relationship with your mother I will not spoil it. Sorry, Aunt Miranda, it is the reality, I'm always frank on these topics and I ask your pardon if you find that I disrespect you."

"I do not believe my ears, it turned out that you have a secret admirer Mom!" Miranda does not even bother to look at or answer her daughter, her gaze is held on her son, who moved his head as if giving his mother a consent to do something, she gets up from the table, walked with slow steps to James's chair, placing both of her hands on James' shoulders.

"Get up!" She whispered.

James notices the face of his mother who sends him a smile, he gets up from his chair and turns to face the black goddess standing behind him. She has all the qualities that makes her perfect to his eyes, a dominant personality of an Africans, an elegance in all the peculiarities of her everyday life like a Europeans, a model size like Scandinavians, the curves of orientals, a physic of Amazonians, the sweetness of Asians and finally the passions of a Mediterraneans, she was a whole in a One. That's the definition of perfection for him.

She puts her right hand on his neck and the left one caress on his cheek, their faces approached, then her big swollen lips met his lips in a soft motherly kiss.

"You know that your words do a lot of good things to a woman of my age James, what you say can never be considered a lack of respect. Instead, It's for me a very welcomed appreciation from you. And as for the perfect woman, do you believe in the ideal woman? Because I fear that the ideal woman requires a lot of qualities that you will not find gathered in me or any woman!"

"I do not envision an ideal woman in my imagination to fetch her in the world, a woman like that is a product of the imagination and because she is like that, she can never be an ideal woman, the woman to be ideal must be real, that is to say she must be part of this world!"

"So, the Ideal woman which you describe to your mother is a sensitive reality for you?"

"Yes, and I add to clarify the things that you are for me, this sensitive reality!"

Miranda answered like she is not surprised with the revelation of the young white man, "Thanks for the compliment my dear, me too if I had to choose between men, I would not find a man as complete as you."

"Really mom? Really? You accept his flirts like that! I do not believe my eyes, I think it's time for me to go up to my room!"

"My darling, since I knew James he was very respectful towards me and our family, it was you who asked and you got your answer, why complaining!"

Cathy continued her way up the stairs, which did not please James.

"Maybe I said too much..."

"No, my dear, she's still young, she's not used to discussions with that level of frankness," said Miranda, pickling her manicured smooth black fingers in his hair.

"I think it's time for me and James to leave, take care of yourself, dear," said Nicole, putting her pale hand on Martin's.

"I'll visit you tomorrow in the afternoon and drink a coffee with you, sweetheart," Miranda said to her neighbor.

"You better do it! With what happened here, we have a lot to talk about!"

That's what Miranda loves about her friend, it's this gaiety of spirit, whatever is the situation, the smile always finds a way to the face of Carole.

"I'm not invited?" say Martin kissing his mother from behind while enjoying with his dreamy eyes the beautiful Nicole standing in front of them.

"No, it's a girl's meeting, so no, you're not invited my boy!"

"I am very sad!" replied Martin in a childish voice.

"I do not understand you, do you not see me enough in this house or are you interested in something else, huh?"

Carole started to blush.

"Drop it Mom, and you Plato, do you want to go running with me tomorrow morning?"

"Of course, yes!" responded James

The two women looked with pride to their two boys. At the door, Nicole gives Martin a big hug to greet his mature reaction, another man as strong as him, would have considered James' words as a lack of respect towards his mother. He would have broken the house on their heads, but no, Martin, her Martin was much more understanding.

James and Nicole take the road back to their home.

--------

Act 2: A discussion between Mother and Son

After dinner, Miranda did not want to sleep, she spent the evening contemplating the words of James. Martin who was in the kitchen, comes and take the couch in front of his mother.

"Do you not think that it's time to get down to business with James? It's clear to everyone you guys are interested in each other!"

"You know there are a lot of complications in front of us, your dad, your sister, society, not everyone is as understanding and loving as you my son. However, I'm delighted to have a boy who understands his mother's needs in my life!"

"Come on, you have raised me to be the man I am now!"

"But that did not work with your sister."

"She's still young, you have plenty of time to make her better."

"I hope so, and you, my big one, I see lately that you don't have an interest in developing a sentimental relationship with girls, why?"

"Mom stop teasing me, you know why I don't have this interest, why asking me?"

"My poor child, the only woman you love is a married woman who is also the mother of your friend, but you cannot stay like that forever, you have to make a decision and Carole must make it too, because she does not miss an opportunity to show her feelings for you, my boy!"

"But what can I do, we both know that Nicole loves her husband, and she cannot leave him, I'll try to forget her but I can not promise you anything!"

"Nobody can know how things will develop in the future."

After a pause, Miranda questioned her son. "Can you tell me why you, young men are interested in older women like me and Carole?" Miranda has her theory about it, but she wants to hear the opinion of her boy.

"You know the answer mom, I'm going to speak for me, you know when we're young, we're stupid and when we're stupid, we're not free, it's easy to bribe us, to ideologize us. In this stage of life generally, the individual is not a real individual, he lacks of specific traits that give him his individuality and his specificity, he is in this stage, just a bad idea that is repeated a thousand of times, looks the number of young girls who generally want the same things, you have the impression when speaking with them that you are in front of a repeated boring story.

But when I talk with Carole I feel like I'm talking with a free soul, who has been able, for years, to break away from all the ideas imposed by society, look how she's practically pushing her son into your arms! This detachment of these stupid and pragmatic values of society, which seeks the well-being of society itself on the shoulders of the well-being of individuals, comes with experience. So the free woman can only be a woman with experience and a woman of experience can only be a mature and older woman, it is a logical connection Mom!"

"But you know my dear that not all older women are free women!"

"I agree, what I'm saying is that if there's a free woman, who has her personality, she usually has to be an older woman, but every older woman doesn't need to be a free woman!"

"I understand you my darling, it turned out those discussions with James have a positive impact on your logic and vision of life, I'm proud of you!"

"The problem is not only about age but color too, why are you for example attracted to white men mom?"

"Because they are generally intellectually superior, in the presence of an intellectually strong man I feel like a real woman. And it turned out that the majority of intellectually superior men are white. So I have this mental association between the whiteness of a man and the intellectual superiority!

Yes there are black men like you my dear who create the exception, like there are some black women like me who have smooth hair but the smooth hair is mentally associated with white women and a man who likes smooth hair a lot will not going to find the majority of black women attractive. These are real differences that exist between groups of individuals, my dear!"

"And you have also this preference for Mediterranean men don't you?"

"Of course, I believe they are the perfect combination, the color of their men is not as pale as the color of the people of the north, they love life, they speak a lot of languages and the cultural richness of this geographic area is immense, not to mention the beauty of their landscapes that manifests itself in the beauty of their souls and bodies. They like to laugh and touch each other like black people. In addition to that, while enjoying life, they do not forget the art and science. You must visit Spain and Italy one day so that you see what I mean. For me, the Mediterranean being is the closest thing to the perfect!"

"I can see what you mean!"

"And there is, of course, this contraction of color, even though I am a racial conservationist to keep Earth diversity and not mix everything up, but I guess a little interracial relationships did not cost that noble a lot!"

"You must admit that a couple of black men and white women are the most attractive of all," said Martin laughing.

"Huh, for a first impression yes, because it is generally accepted that the woman's skin must be clearer than the man's to distinguish the virility of the man from the sweetness of the woman, in the case of couples of black men and white women this difference is striking. I am with you in that, but do you know why I find the combination of a black woman and a white man more exciting?"

"Why?"

"A man is a conqueror, whiteness is synonymous with light and darkness is synonymous with the abyss, the abyss is only the absence of light, he can not be conqueror. And when the light is there, the thing that was before black, become luminous, full of colors and life, I see in the white man a sun and I see in the black woman a planet, it is complementary! It is one of the reasons that explain why the marriages of black women with white men last longer than the marriages of white women to black men. In the first marriage, the black woman generally recognizes her inferiority as a woman and as a black being, and lives the rest of her days in the light of her lamp and sun of white man, she become then more beautiful like Earth in the presence of the Sun. On the other hand, you will find that many Black men find it difficult to impose their superiority on their white women and this is one of the reasons behind the number of divorces in these relationships!"

12