Complementarity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But mother, you do speak as if the blacks have no superior qualities, at least, I think the idea of us better in bed is correct at least!"

"If you talk about the bestial side of the thing, there is no question of denying this superiority, many women like that and that is why many non-black women take black lovers. But, believe me, it's not your bestial criteria that will allow you to succeed in a long-term love relationship, the benefits which nature has endowed many black men are tools. They can use them to achieve their goals. However, when you have a tool without intellectual depth, it will not help you. Only intellectually superior men black or white can with the variety of tools they have, succeed in a relationship with a noblewoman in the long run."

"Oh, you're strong mom, I loved this discussion with you too much, but I have to go to sleep now, I have to wake up early for my training tomorrow, OK?"

"Before you go to sleep, I think you're too smart to understand that I'm not saying that every white man is superior intellectually to a black man. What I have said is a general judgment and the general judgments relate to the groups and not to the individuals, I believe that you, my dear as an individual, are superior to the majority of the white men, I only make sure you that my frank approach with you did not let you imply things I did not say!"

"No need to say that mom, I understand you very well and there is no misunderstanding!"

"I am proud of you, goodnight my love!"

To be continued...

----------------

* Again: If someone is interested in this story and wants to help me with the editing, please feel free to inform me!

12