All Comments on 'Complementary Fetishes Ch. 01'

by 42,757,270,656,573

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent characterization and build up. Very horny.

6ulprsn6ulprsnover 2 years ago

Surprisingly erotic; hoping it doesn’t descend into pure doom/sub. Enjoy the real emotion interplay between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love it!

SirKevinSirKevinover 2 years ago

I've only read page 1 so far, but the mix of in-her-head fantasy and "real events" is phenomenal. Especially amazing dialogue for a first story. I can hear it in their voices Are you interested in an editor and/or Preview audience? I have some experience with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent storyline!! Please continue!

96vetteman96vettemanover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I look forward to further installments. Cheers!

MiaDani80MiaDani80over 2 years ago

This was one of my favorite stories ever. So freaking hot. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic and totally believable, I’ve had an erection from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it. I'm glad you didn't bring the parents into it and I hope they stay out.

4275727065657342757270656573about 2 years agoAuthor

I can confirm that the parents won't play a sexual role in my story.

5thRing5thRingalmost 2 years ago

I don't read many stories on this site, mainly because the vast majority of the ones I do read are so dissatisfying.

I can safely say that this one is, by far, the best one I've read. It took me a little more than a week to finish, because I got about 7 non-consecutives days of use out of it.

I absolutely will be reading the rest of your works, and following you.

5thRing5thRingalmost 2 years ago

I'm writing this as a separate comment, so it can be deleted, if necessary, but on a more critical note, I did find some spelling errors, in case correcting them is important to you.

MonsterGuyXMonsterGuyXalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, instant classic!

P_AndererP_Andererover 1 year ago

This is a quite well-written, enjoyable story, but it would benefit from the input of a knowledgeable editor, mainly to sort out the tenses, which go awry some of the time. E.g. 'will', where it should be 'would'.

It's worth fixing these kind of errors, as they detract from the whole, meaning maybe a 4* instead of 5*.

My only other comment - and this is a common theme with all of your stories - would be to add more local colour. Sometimes, for example, it's essential to the storyline for the reader to be told what someone is wearing... a denim skirt, a cotton dress, jeans. It helps the reader to build a mental image.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great read, can’t wait for more,

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights11 months ago

Awesome story with an exciting story line

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous