All Comments on 'Complete Opposites'

by Str8SensitiveGuy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

WOW!!! What a great story this was on sooo many levels! A football hero that was also a nice guy, a smaller guy that wasn't going to settle for being a pushed around little wimp, bad guys that got an extremely embarrassing comeuppance and a happy ending for not just one but for two reasons! And while I'm usually not one to believe taking the law into your own hands is the right or smart thing to do, in this case I think that visit to Justin's house was the perfect ending. Loved this well written story from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's a touching, thrilling, and very sensual story set at a school I'm very familiar with. I hope these guys exist there and are loving each other just the way you describe. The sex is great, but this is one story on Literotica that is really about the heart rather than the cock - and it's all the stronger as a result. Really great work.

Derrt1Derrt1about 1 month ago

Outstanding, well done

Cane23Cane23about 1 month ago

I cannot find words to express how much I like your stories and your writing style, characters especially! Ever since I've read 'Just for a week', it has been one of my favorite stories of the genre. It's amazing how you describe characters who are like 'a hidden pearl in a shell''! At first look they are small, shy, insecure but till the end of the story all their talents, knowledge, skills and strength are revealed! The way they show up as real heroes, those hidden 'Clark Kents', leaves other characters, as well as readers in awe! The positive feeling after reading your stories stays with me for a long time and makes me come back just to experience it again.

Your stories always leave me longing for more... Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So sweet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazing story and so well-described. Great to read about two complex characters and how they took care of each other, how their love blossomed and they discovered their mutual, sexual desires. The ending was a big surprise and not something I would normally condone, but it certainly made me chuckle and those pathetic Wheaton College guys won't be bullying anyone else any day soon!

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 month ago

Really enjoyed the alternating POV! Page 3 innie and so many shoes 😀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love the way it ended. The revenge of it all!

BidickulousBidickulousabout 1 month ago

As much as I love your stories, I will admit to cruising through the first third of this one thinking: “aw, how fun, it’s a nice ‘figuring oneself out in college’ story. I couldn’t have been more wrong – it didn’t just have one but multiple fun twists and more depth than any other I’ve read of this theme. And, it brought up a depth of emotion that made me: (a) jealous that my own awakening in college was nowhere near this interesting or exciting, and (b) delighted that it wasn’t because who has the combo of shy and withdrawn and martial arts skills that Shane has!?! I love good writing and a great story more than a fun stroke piece, and this, sir, gets the award for best story with limited sexual engagement!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent story telling, not to mention hot as hell. You’re a great writer, thanks.

adidas21525adidas21525about 1 month ago

This is like a late-80s episode of a teen show where the impossible happens, and the nerd is a superhero, and your teenage mind makes as many conceits as necessary to allow it all to happen because it's so, so fun to watch. And I will always love the stories that are more about emotional connection -- imagining the cheer that must have gone up when Cam piggybacked Shane into the party -- these are precious moments you give us with your writing. Thanks for keeping the literature in "literotica." :)

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartabout 1 month ago

Great story, but the bigger than life dicks are bit like, blahhhhh

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I kinda want to know what happens with the fight. I thought the Cam rescue mission was a bit ridiculous but it didn’t take away from the story. Especially since it was clear how much the two boys cared about one another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr8SensitiveGuy@Str8SensitiveGuy
Bisexual male when not at work spends time reading, writing, running, bingeing True Crime and watching baseball and basketball.