Completing The Set

Story Info
A young teacher is seduced, and the subsequent developments.
12.4k words
4.56
15.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
495 Followers

Author's note. This is a work of pure fantasy in which all characters are aged eighteen or older. All sexual acts described are consensual.

Part One: Olwen and Sid (September 1945)

World War Two was officially over. The staff and pupils of the village school gathered together in the school yard for a whole school assembly. Everybody associated with the school wanted to give thanks for victory, to remember the brave men and women who had gone to war six years earlier, and who would not be returning home, and also to say 'farewell' to the evacuees, who would soon be returning to the cities and towns from where they had been moved to escape the bombing.

Hymns of thanksgiving were sung, prayers of gratitude recited and finally it was time to go home. School was over for yet another day. Just before he dismissed the children in classroom order, youngest to oldest, the head master Mr. Sidney Jenkins made a plea to the teaching staff to stay behind for a few moments after the children had left.

All five teachers looked at one another in amazement. What could the head master want with five unmarried women? (All the male staff had been called up, and Mr. Jenkins only avoided being called up himself due to having a weak chest as a result of being gassed in the so-called Great War of 1914-18). They soon found out.

Mr. Jenkins summoned them all to his study. When they had all congregated there, he invited them to sit down. Lighting his pipe, he invited his staff to smoke if they so wished. Four teachers gratefully lit up cigarettes. Miss Olwen Simpson did not.

"Ladies, I am instructed by the Education Board to thank you for your sterling work during the course of the recent hostilities," Sidney began.

"With the evacuees being returned home, school life will quickly return to normal. I will be outlining my plans for the rest of this term in due course. You will each be required to attend a meeting with me in order that I may instruct you as to your duties now that the war is over."

"To that end, I propose to begin these meetings straight away. Miss Simpson, as you teach the youngest of our pupils, you are to be interviewed first. The rest of you may leave, and I will summon each of you in turn tomorrow morning."

As they got up to leave, cigarettes were stubbed out into the ashtray on Mr. Jenkins's desk. Respectable women did not smoke in public in 1945.

"How is Mrs. Jenkins coming along, sir?" asked Miss Barnes. She was enquiring about the head master's wife, who was in the latter stages of pregnancy.

"We all send her our best wishes and our hopes that she will be safely delivered before too long."

"It is very kind of you to ask," smiled Sidney. "Cecilia is very well, thank you. We are both hoping and praying for a healthy baby."

The four teachers trooped out, wishing the head master and Olwen a good evening. When they had gone, Olwen stood up and closed the door to the headmaster's study.

At twenty years of age, Olwen was the youngest member of staff in the school. She had reached the grand old age of twenty the previous July, but with the war still raging, celebrations had been very muted.

A former pupil-teacher (she had been considered bright enough to help with some of the younger children whilst still a pupil at the school herself), Olwen was now an invaluable member of staff. She was popular with colleagues, pupils and parents, and enjoyed her chosen profession immensely.

She returned to the chair she had just vacated and sat down.

"So, Mrs. Jenkins is very well, is she? Does that mean that Mr. Jenkins no longer requires my services? Is that what this meeting is all about?"

"No, not at all, my dear," replied Sidney, putting his pipe down into the ash tray. "Cecilia is still refusing to let me sleep in the same bed as her. We haven't had sex since we discovered that Cissy was expecting. I want you very badly."

Olwen stood up again and smiled.

"Well what Daddy wants, Daddy must have," she said, licking her lips and staring at Sidney's crotch.

"How do you want me?" she asked mischievously. "Over your desk, as usual?"

"Yes please, my dear," came the reply as Sidney also stood up and unzipped his trousers. As he walked around the desk, he took out his cock, which was already hard. Olwen bent over the head master's large desk and waited to feel his cock inside her. She loved being fucked doggy style, and for it to happen in the head master's study was doubly exciting.

Sidney carefully lifted up her skirt and rubbed his hands over Olwen's arse, which was adorned with serge blue elasticated bloomers. He stopped and hesitated, then he pulled them down to her knees in one swift motion.

Olwen felt him fingering her cunt, and sighed with pleasure. Fucking was such a wonderful experience, and Sidney had a lovely cock. It was long and thin and it always slid into her so easily. She heard his breathing increase as his fingers discovered her wetness.

"I love it when you finger me, Daddy," she said in her little girl voice that she knew Sidney liked her to use. "Please put your cock in me now. Olwen needs to be fucked."

Sidney also liked his young lover to use foul language. He grunted with pleasure as he replaced his fingers with his cock, and pushed it into her young, supple cunt. She moaned with pleasure as she felt herself being filled. Sidney began to fuck her, grunting with the effort of each thrust.

Olwen reached out and picked up Sidney's pipe from the ashtray. She slipped the stem between her lips and puffed experimentally. The smoke was cool and tasted like nothing Olwen had experienced before. She quite liked it. She smoked serenely as Sidney continued to fuck her.

He never took long to cum. Three minutes after putting his cock in her, Sidney shot a load of cum into his young mistress's cunt. Satisfied, he pulled out straight away, and tucked his cock back into his trousers. Olwen replaced his pipe in the ashtray and pulled her bloomers up. She turned around and smiled at the headmaster.

"Thank you Sir," she said formally, and bent to pick her handbag up. "I'll be getting off home then. Straight into the bath for me. I don't want to find myself in the same condition as Mrs. Jenkins, do I?"

Sidney looked appalled at the suggestion.

"You make sure you clean yourself thoroughly," he instructed. "I don't want any scandal attached to me or to this school."

"What a funny way he puts things," Olwen thought to herself as she hurried home. Her mother, Alice, would have the kettle on the range in the kitchen, so she'd be assured of plenty of hot water for the tin bath that was kept hanging on the back of the scullery door. Mum would disappear to give her some privacy whilst she bathed, but not before she'd reminded her that her father would be home soon, so Olwen would not have time to linger in the bath in front of the kitchen fire.

She slid into the lovely warm water and reached for the sponge loofah. Her cunt opened up easily as she slid it into herself, shivering with pleasure as she felt the soft roughness on her still tender cunt walls. She pushed it in a bit further, to make sure she got every last bit of Sidney's cum out of herself.

Working the loofah in and out of her cunt, Olwen giggled. It was as if she was fucking herself. And the sensation was almost as nice as when Sidney was using his cock to fuck her. She continued to use the loofah to clean herself out and the motion caused the bath water to slop over the side and splash onto the stone slabs of the kitchen floor.

"Damnation!" hissed Olwen quietly. Unlike her head master, neither of Olwen's parents approved of foul language.

Later, Olwen, pink and smelling sweet, helped her mother to prepare tea for all the family. She also helped with the washing up after the meal. Olwen's dad went out to the back garden to tend to his vegetable plot, and to smoke his pipe. Like most married men of that time, he regarded himself as the head of the household, but Alice ruled the roost indoors, and she didn't approve of smoking indoors.

Looking out through the kitchen window as she dried the dishes that Alice had washed up in the sink, Olwen smiled as she saw her father puffing contentedly on his pipe. She'd really enjoyed smoking Sidney's pipe whilst he was fucking her. She wondered if she might take a bus trip down to the tobacconist's shop in the next town and buy herself a pipe and some tobacco. It was certainly something to think about.

When it was too dark to do anything else in the garden, Olwen's dad came back into the house, and the three of them sat in the parlour and listened to the news on the radio on the Home Service of the BBC.

The war in Europe might well have finished, but fighting continued in the far East, where Allied forces were slowly but surely getting the upper hand against the stubborn resistance put up by the Japanese army, the news reader informed his listeners in his very correct, received pronunciation. Only men could be trusted to deliver such vital news to the general public, and even then, only men who spoke correctly, and with no regional accent.

At half past nine, Olwen yawned and stood up.

"I'm off to bed," she announced. "It's a school day tomorrow, and Mr Jenkins wants to interview everybody to let us know the new arrangements." She blushed slightly as she remembered being bent over the head master's desk and fucked. Neither of her parents noticed her embarrassment, and Olwen enjoyed the memory and the tingling that it caused between her legs.

She kissed her mother and father goodnight, and went out to the garden, to the cold, dark toilet closet, where she had a pee. Shivering, she came back into the warm kitchen, washed her hands and face and went upstairs to bed. Her parents were still listening to the radio in the parlour.

She undressed quickly and pulled on her nightgown. She jumped into bed, shivering as the cold sheets gave her goose flesh. Snuggling down, she pulled the blankets and the eiderdown up to her chin, and settled down to sleep.

But sleep wouldn't come. Olwen tossed and turned for a while, thinking about how different the world was about to become now that the war was over. She had a decision to make. Would she carry on with her career as a teacher, or get married and start a family? She couldn't do both. If she married, she'd be forced to leave the teaching profession.

Pondering about marriage led her to remember that afternoon's happenings. She loved being fucked. Her hand slipped between her legs and she touched herself through her nightgown. That felt nice. She thought about Sid's cock and how he used it on her. She rubbed herself and felt the heat begin to flow out of her cunt.

Quickly she raised her bum off the mattress and yanked the hem of her nightgown up. She spread her legs and slipped a finger inside herself. Oh! That felt good!

Olwen began to finger fuck herself. She loved the sensation that her finger was creating deep in her cunt. She moved her finger faster and also went in deeper. This being the first time that Olwen had ever masturbated, she was rather startled when her clit began to get interested in what was happening.

It emerged from underneath its protective hood, and reacted to Olwen's finger. "What a gorgeous sensation!" thought Olwen as her finger flashed in and out of her cunt.

Olwen's breathing was fast and ragged by now. She let out an involuntary moan of pleasure, and stopped fingering, horrified at the sound she'd made. Had her parents heard her?

Judging from the muffled sound of the radio from the parlour, which was quickly followed by both her parents' laughter, they hadn't heard her moan. Olwen started to wank once more.

Her clit reacted immediately. She felt her wetness, smelled her arousal. Her nipples hardened and rubbed against the course material of her nightgown, adding to her pleasure.

Lights flashed in her head, she felt a sensation in the pit of her stomach that she'd never experienced before. As her fingers (she had two inside herself by now) continued to stimulate that little nub of flesh that felt almost like a small cock, Olwen imagined that she'd wet the bed.

A burst of thick, pungent liquid squirted out of her cunt, soaking her nightgown and her thighs and leaving a very wet patch on the sheet covering the mattress. Olwen withdrew her fingers, which were sticky with the juice she'd secreted.

Carefully she sniffed her fingers. Well. it wasn't pee, she decided. It was much too thick and pungent to be that. Gingerly, she put out her tongue and tasted it. Oh my! It was delicious! Olwen sucked her fingers clean, loving the taste of herself. She fell asleep almost immediately, totally unaware that she had just given herself her first ever orgasm. It was to be the first of thousands.

Back at school the next day, Olwen was very busy, teaching her own class and covering for her colleagues who were being individually interviewed by the head master.

The interviews were concluded by mid-afternoon, and after school finished for the day and the children had all gone home, Mr. Jenkins summoned the staff to his study for a brief meeting.

"Thank you all for your co-operation and your understanding," he began, puffing on his pipe and smiling at each of the five women who were seated in a semi-circle in front of his desk.

"I have been informed that we are getting a new school secretary," he informed his staff. "I'm sure that will come as a relief to Miss Simpson, who has been doing the job for the duration of the hostilities in addition to her teaching duties."

Olwen blushed and nodded her thanks to her colleagues, all of whom were grateful that the filing, record keeping, letter writing and all the other administrative duties which needed to be done to ensure that the school operated smoothly, had been carried out by someone other than themselves.

"Interviews will be held next week, and I'm hoping the successful applicant will commence her duties after half term," Mr. Jenkins continued. He looked at each teacher in turn.

"Now go home, ladies," he smiled. "You've all been told of your new duties and which classes you will be teaching from next Monday. I'm confident that our school will soon return to normal. Thank you all once again."

He stood up and carefully put his pipe into the large glass ashtray on his desk.

"Miss Simpson," he said as everybody got up from their seats, "may I impose on your time for a little longer? I want to ensure that I am fully up to date with the administration side of things. I'd like you to stay on for a few minutes so that you can bring me up to date. Then I can ask pertinent questions of the candidates next week."

"Certainly, Sir," answered Olwen demurely. She felt that tingle in her cunt and her nipples started to harden.

"Oh goody!" she thought with a grin, remembering the sensation she had brought about in her cunt last evening. "I'm going to be fucked again!"

No sooner had the rest of the staff left than Olwen was bent over the headmaster's desk. She shivered in anticipation as she felt him approach her from behind. Her skirt was raised and her bloomers taken down. Sidney rubbed his hand over her arse and she opened her legs to give him access to her cunt.

He slid his fingers in and gave a grunt of approval.

"How long have you been thinking about this, you little trollop?" he hissed in her ear, putting his cock against her cunt slit and rubbing it up and down.

"All afternoon, Sir," answered Olwen truthfully. "Please put your cock in me and fuck me like a little trollop. I want to please you."

Sidney slid into her. She was very wet and as he bottomed out, her cunt gave a delicious wet fart. This seemed to excite Sidney and he began to fuck her vigorously.

Olwen reached over and picked up his pipe. She sucked on the stem and her mouth filled with cool, tasty smoke. She held it in for a few seconds and exhaled through her nostrils. She savoured the taste that the smoke left in her mouth.

Sidney was panting like a man who had run a marathon race. He was banging in and out of Olwen with the regularity of a piston. He grunted and increased his pace as Olwen smoked.

All too soon, Olwen felt his cock jerk inside her and her cunt was flooded with hot cum. One eruption was followed by another and another and then Sidney's cock shrivelled up and plopped out of her.

Olwen was both confused and frustrated. Where was the deluge of liquid that she'd produced whilst fingering herself? Why was that little nub of flesh still hard and desirous of more stimulation. When would Olwen cum too?

She felt a slap on her arse cheek and heard Sidney say,

"Pull your bloomers up. You may go. I'll sort out the questions for the candidates myself."

Feeling very frustrated, Olwen did as she was told. She bade Mr. Jenkins a very good night and went straight to the staff toilet. If she'd gone home and had another bath, her mother would have been very suspicious. Instead, Olwen ran some water into the hand basin and using wads of toilet paper, she cleaned herself out, using her finger to check that all Mr. Jenkins's cum was removed from her still very wet cunt. She went home in a very bad mood.

At morning break time the next day, a message came for the headmaster. His wife had gone into labour, so at dinner time, Sidney rushed home. He returned to school that afternoon with the news that his wife, Cecilia had given him a son. The news spread around the school and an assembly was called to give thanks and to congratulate the new father.

After school, Olwen lingered in the hope of being put across the headmaster's desk and fucked. She made an excuse to knock on his door when she was sure everyone else had gone home, but found his room empty. She wondered when she'd next have the opportunity to get together with the headmaster and enjoy feeling his cock inside her. Unbeknown to her, it was to be a very long time. She knew that she had to be subtle, and she was, but despite all her hints and the several opportunities that came their way, Sidney ignored Olwen.

He studiously avoided being alone in her company, and spoke to her only about matters that related to school. When Olwen did manage to ask if everything was alright, he snapped at her, telling her to mind her own business and concentrate on the only matter to concern her, the education of her class of five year olds.

Olwen was devastated. Even more so when the new school secretary was appointed. Mrs. Conway was in her early forties, a war widow who had been forced back into employment to make ends meet when her husband was amongst the hundreds of thousands of victims who died in the forced labour camps in the Far East.

Sidney seemed to be paying an awful lot of attention to Mrs. Conway, from the moment she took up her post. He seemed to spend long periods of time in the secretary's office, and the door was always closed. Rumours began to circulate amongst the staff, and Olwen slowly began to realise that she had been replaced as the headmaster's object of affection.

About six weeks after the birth of his son, Mr Jenkins made the announcement to his staff that Mrs. Jenkins would be visiting the school that afternoon, so that every member of staff could be introduced to his new son.

The children had all gone home, and the staff gathered in Mr. Jenkins's room to be introduced to little Leslie. They all knew Mrs. Jenkins, of course and she proudly held her infant son for all to see.

The staff had all made a donation, and Leslie was presented with a big teddy bear for his cot. Olwen had been charged with buying it, and when she presented it to Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins, everybody clapped.

The recipient of the gift bawled his eyes out when he saw the brown furry creature, and Mrs. Jenkins stood up and cuddled him in an attempt to pacify him. But Leslie would not stop crying, so he was put in his pram, and mother and baby bade everyone a hurried farewell. Olwen was upset that the present had caused the young lad so much distress. She followed Mrs. Jenkins out to make sure that everything was alright, and to apologise for upsetting young Leslie.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
495 Followers