Completing The Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olwen lit her pipe, thinking how ironic it was that Bev, who had chided her for being a cigar smoker, but who probably smoked upwards of fifty cigarettes a day, would never again light another ciggy. She puffed her favourite aromatic tobacco with great enjoyment and telephoned her head teacher. What she was told was an incredible coincidence, and when she put the phone down, she was already making plans. "Who would have thought it?" she asked herself as she puffed thoughtfully on her pipe.

Sally had told her that the school governors had arranged an emergency meeting as soon as they heard of Bev's demise. It was too late to advertise the position, so the chair of governors, a very dynamic woman, rang the local University and obtained a list of graduates who had recently qualified as teachers.

She then phoned each of them, and in her own very authoritative way drew up a short list based on the telephone conversations she had with each of them. Interviews were arranged and held and the unanimous decision was taken to appoint... Mr. Leslie Jenkins. The same Les that Olwen had been fucking in Greece a day earlier!

And when Sally mentioned that the successful candidate was a local man, and his father had been a head teacher in the area during the War, Olwen had fond memories of being bent over Sidney's desk and puffing on his pipe whilst he fucked her. Who would have thought it? Olwen had been fucked by a father and son combination!

The new term began, and Mr. Jenkins was introduced to the staff on their first day back at school. As it was designated a training day, no pupils were present. Les seemed to fit in immediately. If he was shocked at seeing Olwen again so soon, he hid it very well. Sally explained to him that as a newly qualified teacher, he would need a mentor, and as the children he would be teaching this year would be moving up to Miss Simpson's class next year, it seemed sensible that Olwen be his mentor. They smiled at one another politely, and Olwen suggested that when the staff went back to their classrooms to prepare for tomorrow, Les should accompany her and they would work out a mutually convenient timetable. Sally nodded her agreement.

It worked out perfectly. During school hours Olwen and Les behaved very professionally. They met regularly and exchanged ideas and their children got on very well. During the weekends they met, but always at Olwen's house, which backed onto a field, giving Les the perfect opportunity to arrive without being seen. They were always exceedingly discrete.

They resumed their fucking almost straight away. Les maintained his refusal to cum in Olwen, and offered to wear a condom. This was rejected out of hand and so he would fuck her until she had at least three orgasms before pulling out and cumming on various parts of her body. As Olwen acknowledged, it wasn't perfect, but it made the best of a difficult situation.

When Les discovered that Olwen smoked a pipe, it gave him even more of a hard-on than when she smoked cigars. They enjoyed lots of fucking in the doggy position, with Olwen puffing on her pipe and Les fucking her from behind and playing with her tits at the same time. Olwen never let on that Les's father used to like to fuck her in the same position!

Time went on, and soon Les had been teaching at the school for eight years. He and Olwen continued to fuck regularly, but they decided not to be exclusive. This was mainly to allow Les to find girlfriends, to allay suspicions that he was gay.

One weekend, he and Olwen were recovering from a particularly vigorous fuck. She was sitting on the sofa in her living room, and Les was lying with his head on her chest. Olwen was smoking her pipe and Les was fingering her and suckling one of her tits.

"I've asked Judith to marry me," Les said out of the blue. "If she accepts, I don't want to cheat on her. We'll have to call it a day. I'll be sorry because I love fucking you, but I'm hoping you'll understand?"

It was a bit of a shock to Olwen, but she didn't want to seem bitter.

"Of course I understand," she replied, "I would never want to break up a marriage. But until she says 'yes' can we carry on fucking?"

Les married Judith and all the staff were invited to the wedding. In no time at all, Judith fell pregnant, and was delivered in due course of a baby boy. He was called David, and he was born the day after Olwen's forty third birthday. When the time came for him to start school, he began at the school where Olwen and his father taught.

When the news came that the school was going to be closed due to structural weakness, Sally decided it was time to retire. She didn't want to have to travel to the new school site, which was about eight miles away. Both Olwen and Les applied for her old job in the new school.

When Les was appointed headmaster, Olwen was offered the post of deputy head teacher, which she gladly accepted. They continued to be friends, and Olwen was given a lift to school every day in Les's car. David travelled with them to school, and when he left to go to secondary school, he continued to have a lift with his father and 'Aunty Olwen' as he had always called her.

The years went by rapidly, and retirement began to loom for Olwen too. The years had treated her well. She was still a very handsome woman, capable of turning heads even when she was in her sixties. She saw no reason to stop doing what she enjoyed, although lovers were a distant memory these days. Still, she consoled herself with her memories and a collection of dildos and vibrators of varying size and shape.

Part Three: Olwen and David (November1990)

Olwen had been retired for four months. Christmas was rapidly approaching, and she was bored. Each new day seemed no different from the previous one. She woke up alone, unfortunately, and lay in bed contemplating the day ahead. No longer the thrill of expecting to be bent over the head teacher's desk and fucked. No longer smoking on her hands and knees whilst being fucked from behind and having her nipples pleasured. All that was in the past, and it was so frustrating. Especially given that when she got one of her dildos out, Olwen's cunt still reacted to being filled and stretched. She needed a lover, and she needed him now!

Olwen got out of bed, had a quick shower and ate her breakfast. The radio was on in the kitchen, tuned to a local radio station. During an inane chat show, the presenter announced that the station was running a competition to give away VIP tickets to the upcoming 5th of November fireworks event, which was held every year in the town, to commemorate Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot, which had occurred nearly four hundred years ago, in 1605. Olwen decided that she wouldn't enter the competition, but she would go to the event, to see what she might be able to pick up.

To that end, she hurriedly finished her breakfast, put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and prepared to go out shopping to get herself something suitable to wear to seduce some, as yet, unsuspecting person. Olwen was on the case, and she was determined to get herself fucked come hell or high water!

Wandering around town a few hours later, Olwen decided to have a cup of coffee before catching the bus home. It was a glorious Autumn day, clear, crisp and sunny and the cafe owner had taken full advantage of the unseasonal weather to set up tables on the pavement outside her cafe.

Olwen sat down, and was immediately aware of someone standing at her side. She looked up.

"Good morning, Miss Simpson. How lovely to see you. Are you enjoying your retirement?"

It was the proprietor of the cafe, and Olwen had taught both her children at some point in her career. She smiled at the lady.

"Oh, hello, Mrs. Ellis," she replied. "Yes, I am, thank you."

With her order placed, Olwen settled down to await her Americano coffee with some cold milk. She lit a celebratory cigar, and glanced down at the bag containing her Bonfire night outfit, a little black dress which would show off her tits perfectly and which was long enough to protect her modesty, but short enough to interest anyone who was out on the pull. She smiled to herself as she thought of the possibilities ahead.

"Still smoking your cigars then, Miss Simpson?" said Mrs. Ellis, putting Olwen's coffee down in front of her. "Our Rebecca always used to come home from school and talk about you and your cigars. You were her favourite teacher. I'm sure she took up smoking because of you. Both she and her partner smoke cigars these days."

How is Rebecca?" asked Olwen, puffing on her own cigar.

"Oh she's doing really well, thank you," replied Mrs. Ellis. "She married a few years ago, and Anna is pregnant at the moment. I'm going to be a grandmother!"

"Well congratulations," smiled Olwen, adding, "Remember me to Rebecca when you next see her."

"I will do," replied Mrs Ellis, hurrying away to another table to take orders. What a good idea putting the tables out today had been. The cafe was really busy.

Olwen was aware that people were queuing to sit outside in the sunshine. She'd finished her coffee, and she stubbed out the butt of her cigar in the ashtray. Standing up, she made her way into the cafe, to pay her bill.

A red-faced, harrassed Mrs Ellis was on her way out with a tray full of coffees.

"Are you off, Miss Simpson?" she smiled.

"As soon as I've paid my bill," replied Olwen.

"No need," smiled Mrs. Ellis. "It's on the house. It was lovely to see you again. Call in any time you're in town."

"I will," promised Olwen. "Thank you very much indeed."

Olwen made her way to the bus station. Town was indeed extremely busy. The unseasonal sunshine seemed to have brought everybody out. Olwen avoided a man being dragged along by a very yappy dog, and in doing so, stepped off the pavement.

A car horn sounded behind her and she jumped, dropping her shopping. She turned round angrily to see who had frightened her. A car had stalled a few feet away, and the driver shook his head and lifted his hand in apology.

Then he broke into a huge grin and got out of the car, oblivious to the angry hoots of drivers in cars behind him.

"Aunty Olwen?" he said incredulously. "It is you, isn't it? How are you this long time. It's David. David, Leslie's son!"

Olwen picked up her shopping and smiled at the young man.

"David," she said, "what a lovely surprise. It's great to see you, despite the shock you just gave me! I think you'd better move your car. You're causing a hell of a traffic jam!"

"Jump in," David said, taking her shopping bag from her. "I'm on my way home. I'll give you a lift. We can catch up on the way."

Olwen got into the passenger seat and David put her shopping in the boot. He waved and smiled an apology at the driver behind him, and got into his car. He drove off slowly, aware of the crowds around him, and of people stepping into the road unexpectedly. Neither he nor Olwen spoke until he'd navigated his way out of town and was on the road to Olwen's house.

He glanced at her and smiled.

"Well this takes me back," he said. "I'd be on my way to school in Dad's car, we'd pick you up and you'd sit next to me in the back seat. I was always aware of your musky perfume. It wasn't for ages that I discovered that it was the cigars that you used to smoke that made you smell so nice!"

Olwen looked at him with an amazed grin.

"Oh, I still smoke cigars," she admitted. "It's one of the few vices still open to me!"

Her mind was working furiously. David's grandfather and father had both fucked her at some point in all of their lives. Now fate had brought David back into her life. Could she have him as well? If the opportunity arose, she'd certainly seize it with both hands! He was a good looking, fit young man, and if he possessed the same family traits as his father and grandfather, he'd appreciate a woman who loved having sex.

One who was already looking forward to discovering if that twitching bulge in his trousers was as good in bed as that of his elder family relations. Olwen smiled to herself as she felt her clit begin to tingle at the thought of seducing David.

When they arrived at Olwen's house, David switched off the engine and smiled at Olwen.

"I'll get your shopping out of the boot," he said, kindly.

"Will you come in for a cup of coffee?" Olwen asked hopefully. "Goodness knows when I'll see you again, and we have a lot to catch up on."

Olwen didn't really need more caffeine, but she reasoned that if it lead eventually to some cock, it was worth it. So she was delighted when David replied that he had no plans for the rest of the day, and that a cup of coffee and a chat sounded perfect.

(As it happened, he had a raging hard-on, having been so close to Olwen in the car once again, but that's getting ahead of ourselves chronologically in this story.)

Olwen opened the front door, and David followed her inside, carrying her shopping bags.

"You can leave those at the foot of the stairs," Olwen said, "I'll take them up later. Come on in and make yourself at home. I won't be a minute putting the coffee on."

She lead him into the middle room of the house, and as he sat down on the sofa, she went into the kitchen and put the kettle on to boil. She spooned some coffee into the cafetiere, and set out two mugs.

"Do you take milk and sugar?" she called and received the answer, "Only milk, please. I'm sweet enough!"

"Yes, but are you hard enough?" Olwen thought to herself. The mere thought of possibly getting herself fucked meant that her nipples were achingly hard and her clit was tingling in that 'hurry up and get a cock in you, so that I can be stimulated' way.

The kettle boiled and Olwen put some boiling water in each mug and then emptied them onto the coffee grounds in the cafetiere. She put the top on and re-filled each mug with boiling water to keep them warm. Last of all, she set the timer on the stove for four minutes, checked her make-up quickly in the kitchen mirror and returned to the middle room with what she hoped was an enticing smile on her face.

"Won't be long," she smiled as she entered the room. David was standing by the fireplace, holding her favourite lady church warden pipe in his hands. His face was flushed. He looked up as Olwen came back in.

"Really?" he said, his voice breaking with excitement. "You smoke a pipe as well?"

"If I answer that, I'll have to keep you here for ever, in case you tell the world my dreadful secret," she replied, plucking the dainty pipe out of his hands and slipping the delicate, thin stem between her lips.

"Yes, I smoke a pipe. I started when I was in my twenties. My parents never knew. They wouldn't have approved. And in fact, only a very small group of good and trusted friends know about it. Even in today's more relaxed society, pipe smoking women are considered strange!"

"Well, I know now," grinned David. "That means I'm either a good and trusted friend, or I'm the victim of a kidnapping and I'll be forced to stay here with you. Which one is it?"

"Oh, you're a friend, of course," replied Olwen, "and I hope that I won't have to kidnap you to ensure you visit me more often, now that we've re-established contact."

"Well I live about three minutes by car up the road," David replied. "Now that I know where you live, you'll be sick and tired of me knocking your door before long."

"My front door will always be open to you, David," smiled Olwen suggestively as the timer in the kitchen began to ring, signalling that the coffee was ready. She put her pipe down on the mantlepiece and went back to the kitchen.

When Olwen returned, David had resumed his seat on the sofa. He had picked up her pipe again and was staring at the stem, which bore traces of Olwen's lipstick. As she sat down next to him, carefully balancing both mugs on a tray, David looked at her hopefully.

"I usually have a pipe at this time with my coffee," Olwen lied. "Would you like to watch me smoking."

"Oh, god, yes please," whispered David fervently.

Olwen reached for her tobacco pouch and quickly stuffed the dainty bowl full of her favourite aromatic tobacco. There was a box of extra long matches on the hearth, and David handed them to her as she slipped the stem of her pipe between her lips and clenched.

She struck a match and carefully applied it to her tobacco. Sucking gently, she made sure it was well and evenly lit. She tamped down the burning tobacco gently and puffed away, exhaling clouds of aromatic smoke from her mouth.

"Don't let your coffee go cold," she smiled, and David bent down and picked up his mug from the tray.

"That is so fucking hot," he murmured, and Olwen hoped that he was referring to her, not his coffee.

"So you seem to have a thing about women who smoke?" she asked gently.

"Only cigars and pipes," he replied honestly. "I don't like the smell of cigarettes and women who smoke them don't affect me in the same way."

To Olwen's delight, David looked down at his groin. She did the same, and saw a very satisfying bulge had developed in that area. She decided it was time to get the ball rolling.

"So does your girlfriend indulge your little fantasy?" she asked mischievously.

"I don't have a girlfriend," David replied miserably. "I find girls my age all seem to be obsessed with becoming famous, or wanting another tattoo or something equally frivolous. I prefer mature women, but they all seem to be married or else they don't have the same interests as me."

He was blushing deeply as he finished this long speech, and he looked apologetically at Olwen.

"You must think I'm mad," he continued. "But I feel that I can talk to you. You always were so interested in me when we used to travel in the car together. And now here I am, spilling my guts out to you! I'm sorry."

He shuffled nervously on the sofa, and tried not to wince. Olwen suspected that the bulge in his trousers was becoming tight and uncomfortable. That was good news! She'd hooked him alright, she thought. Now all she had to do was to reel him in gently.

She blew a stream of creamy smoke into the air and smiled at him.

"I called it a fantasy earlier," she said slowly, "but let's not kid ourselves. It's more of a fetish really, isn't it?"

She looked at David, whose face now seemed to be permanently pink. He gulped and opened his mouth. Olwen held up her hand. She wasn't finished yet and she didn't want him interrupting and breaking her flow.

"You're not alone in having fetishes," she smiled. "I have a few myself. And they don't include me becoming famous," she continued. "I don't have any tattoos, and I wouldn't consider myself frivolous. Also, I'm not married!" she concluded with a very pointed smile.

David looked at her in disbelief.

"Do you have a, what should I call it? A special gentleman friend?"

Olwen shook her head and winked at him.

"Not currently. That position is vacant," she replied. "But the person who wanted to fill the vacancy would have to satisfy several conditions."

"Which are?" croaked David.

"He'd have to accept that I enjoy smoking my pipe and that I also smoke cigars," Olwen replied quietly.

David gulped then broke out into a nervous giggle.

"I accept," he said boldly, "on one condition."

"Which is?" asked Olwen. She was convinced that she'd got David exactly where she wanted him now. All that was required was some subtle negotiating.

David looked at her challengingly.

"You said earlier that you don't have any tattoos. Prove it."

Olwen considered his request for about eight nano seconds.

"You want to see me naked?" she asked with a wicked grin.

"You've been checking my cock out for the last couple of minutes," replied David, taking her unresisting hand and placing it on the bulge in his trousers.

"As you can see, I'm quite excited about the thought of what might happen in a couple of minutes. I just thought that you might prefer to be fucked without your clothes on."