Completing The Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olwen stood up and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She removed it and put it on the sofa where she had been sitting. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Stepping out of it, she reached down to grab the hem of her petticoat, which she pulled up over her head.

Now she stood in front of him in only her bra, knickers and tights.

"I have stockings and suspender belts upstairs," she said in a way of apology for her tights. "If I'd have known that I was going to meet you, I'd have worn them. And probably not bothered with any knickers," she added with a wicked grin.

She reached behind her and popped the clip on her bra. Shrugging her shoulders, the straps slipped down and she got her tits out. Her nipples stood out like coat pegs and she cupped her tits together and hefted them up.

"They're not as firm as they used to be," she confessed, "after all, I am in my sixties."

"They're magnificent," breathed David in awe as he stood up. He yanked his T shirt off over his head and Olwen gazed at his tanned, muscular chest. Fuck! He looked fit!

She reached out and undid his belt and the button on his jeans, whilst David eased off his shoes, using first one foot then the other to lever them off. They both grinned at the sound of his zip being pulled down, and Olwen eased his jeans down over his hips.

He flopped back down onto the sofa, and Olwen bent forward to take his jeans off. David reached out and took her swinging, heavy tits in his two hands. He squeezed gently and thumbed her nipples.

"I want to suckle these whilst you finish your pipe," he whispered, "and then you and I are going to get to know one another intimately."

Olwen allowed him to finish with her tits, then she stood up and looked at the young man who was about to become her lover.

His boxer shorts could barely contain his huge cock. They stood out at the front as his hard-on resembled a tent pole. David put his thumbs in the waist band and yanked his boxers down. His cock sprang into view, bobbing back and forth and the mushroom head was already gleaming with pre cum.

Olwen took her tights and her knickers off in one and stood before him in her naked glory.

"I can't wait to have that in me," she said throatily, nodding at David's magnificent cock. "But age has its' drawbacks. I'll need a few minutes to get my juices flowing. Didn't you mention suckling my tits? That usually gets me beautifully wet. I'll just finish my pipe whilst you get me going! Oh, and take your socks off! You can't fuck me with your socks on!"

She reached for her pipe, and puffed it back into life, sitting down next to David on the sofa. He lay with his head on her chest and immediately latched onto one of her nipples. He nibbled it gently, looking up at her as she smoked.

"Mmm! That's nice," murmured Olwen, through a cloud of aromatic pipe smoke. She shivered with pleasure as one of David's hands cupped her other tit and began to knead it softly.

His other hand slipped between her legs and she felt his strong fingers open her up and slide into her cunt. She closed her eyes, puffed on her pipe and began to enjoy the sensations her body was experiencing.

"You're getting nice and wet," mumbled David, his mouth still full of nipple. He released Olwen's tit with a faint plop.

"Can I go down on you?" he asked politely. "I want to taste your cunt."

"Please do," replied Olwen. "I find oral sex a marvellous form of fore play. I'll suck your cock in a minute. Just wait until I've finished my pipe."

She gasped as she felt David's tongue lick her cunt slit from front to back. Then he was inside her, licking her beautifully. He found her clit and began to nibble it. Olwen reached down and pulled his head closer into her. Fuck! This young man knew how to eat cunt!

She put down her pipe carefully, and regretfully, eased David's head from between her legs. She held his face between her hands and smiled at him.

"My turn," she whispered, pulling him in for a kiss.

His lips and his tongue were coated with her cunt cream. He tasted wonderful, and they kissed deeply, their tongues mingling. When they broke apart, both sets of eyes were sparkling, both of them were breathing heavily and they both exclaimed 'Fucking hell' simultaneously.

"You can suck my cock later," David gasped, "when I've cum in you. But right now, I just want to fuck you."

He sat back down on the sofa and held his cock steady with one hand. With the other, he helped Olwen straddle him. She nodded as she felt his cock in the exact correct place, and she sank down onto it. A loud cunt fart didn't put either of them off.

Olwen wriggled around a bit to get comfy and David groaned.

"Fuck, that's nice! Are you comfortable?"

"Yes thank you. I'm nicely full and beautifully stretched. Don't talk. Just fuck me!"

David grinned and did as he was told. He was young and strong enough to bear Olwen's weight, and he began slowly, thrusting his hips up and then sitting back down on the sofa. Up and down; up and down. He was like a machine, but a machine that kissed her too and played with her tits in a way that was already leading Olwen headlong towards her first orgasm.

When it hit, she shuddered with pleasure, allowing the heat to wash all over her.

"Don't stop!" she managed to gasp, "that's just the first. I want to feel your cum inside me. Keep going!"

She'd had at least another three orgasms, and both their bodies were dripping with sweat when David muttered,

"I'm sorry, Aunty Olwen, but I can't last much longer. I'm going go cum any second now!"

He'd called her 'Aunty Olwen', just like in the old days. That was enough of a trigger to give Olwen yet another orgasm, and she was wallowing in the sensation when she felt his mushroom head swell and whoosh!

A jet of hot, thick cum erupted out of him and splattered into her dripping cunt. Then another. And another.

David seemed to have an inexhaustible load of cum in his balls. He was still cumming when Olwen realised that she was already leaking some of his delicious jizz. She clenched down on his cock, as if to wring the last precious drops out of him, and he groaned.

"Oh fuck, that's nice!" he gasped.

Eventually, he flopped out of her and they sat wrapped in each other's arms, gasping for breath and occasionally kissing and grinning at one another.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that," David admitted bashfully. "All those years of sitting next to you in Dad's car, smelling your cigar perfume and lusting after your mature womanhood. I used to think of you when I masturbated. And now I've fucked you! Thank you so much, Aunty Olwen."

Olwen debated as to the wisdom of telling him that he was the most recent in a line of male members of his family that she'd fucked. But she decided to keep that a secret. Maybe she'd let him know one day, but not quite yet.

"I still owe you a cock suck," she grinned, kissing him gently on the cheek. "With any luck, that might get your lovely cock interested for round two. We could do that in the shower or in my bedroom. Which do you prefer?"

"Why not both?" answered David with a cheeky grin. "I'm young and always ready for sex with a beautiful woman like you. It's not as if I have anything better planned for the rest of the day."

He stood up and swept Olwen into his strong arms. He kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her hot, wet mouth.

"In fact," he grinned, breaking the kiss, "I don't have anything planned for the foreseeable future. As long as you are willing, we can fuck one another from now until Doomsday!"

"What a delightful thought," giggled Olwen.

As he carried her up to the bedroom, Olwen's mind was racing. Would she still be around to fuck any son that David might have in the future? She doubted it, so she'd just better make the most of what she had now. Three generations was pretty good going, and the third of those generations seemed keen to stick around and fuck her for a good while yet! Olwen would settle for that.

The End.