All Comments on 'Complex Family Ch. 11.2'

by PaulStevens

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035almost 14 years ago
I teared up

I probably should of written before this on how much I have loved these stories. This one was very touching and I feel for Leah and Kara not knowing their daddy but having him so close. Please write on. Your a very good story teller.

bryanforbryanforalmost 14 years ago
A truly Wonderful, Beautiful Story.

You are a master of understanding complex emotions, and weaving them into a Story that brings each of the characters alive in the mind and heart of the reader. A remarkable skill.

My thanks to you.

Bryanfor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A truly enthralling story

I want to say how much I've enjoyed this story, and all its complexities. You've managed to weave the various plotlines beautifully, and developed the characters really well, so that I feel I know them and can really empathise with them. Keep up the good work!

Wilde1701Wilde1701almost 14 years ago
Nice one

Great chapter. I enjoyed the fact that there was no sex in this one. Although this is an erotic site for a story like this to last there has to be a strong narative. This chapter helped that along nicley. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

This is a beautiful story!

And one of the greatest chapter I've read so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulStevens@PaulStevens
533 Followers
I am working on a few stories, including a draft of a seemingly long-awaited sequel to my summer camp story. Stay tuned, and as always, feedback is appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES