Complications Ch. 03

Story Info
Joel manages to break her barriers.
1.9k words
4.33
6.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Denialxx
Denialxx
17 Followers

He kept running his hands over the initials on the collar. It wasn't the ones he really wanted. It didn't matter now, he was owned. His eyes went to his caged length, it looked so desperate for a moment of relief.

"Come inside," she said as they approached the rather large mansion she lived in. It was a good sized mansion, land with 5 acres, and plenty of space for slaves."

He nodded and walked slowly behind his new mistress nervously.

"You may walk around for a while, get to know the place. I have some work to be done so when you've finished exploring, wait for me in the kitchen."

"Yes Mistress."

********************************

The door to her cage opened. The bright ray of light strained her eyes for a moment while they adjusted.

"Having fun there, slave?"

Lani looked up, shaking her head in response. JC goes the clip a leash on her collar, and gestured her to follow. Lani crawls after her, knowing that her obedience would allow her to escape punishment.

"Good job slave, you're getting the hang of it. I should let you know that I own Joel now. And again, he's going to be well taken care of."

She drags Lani over to centre of the room. She turns around for a moment to grab a spreader bar and a few other things she planned to use.

"Spread your legs."

Lani hesitates for a moment, then allowed JC access by spreading her legs apart. JC attaches the spreader bar. She ties her hands to the cuffs hanging from the ceiling, only allowing enough slack to bend her elbows. Lastly, before leaving the room, she puts a blindfold on her.

********************************

"Joel?' She called out to the hallway.

"Yes Mistress?" He replies immediately, crawling toward her obediently.

She bends down to clip a leash on his collar, then leading him to a larger room. He was amazed at the dungeon she had led him in. She ruffled his hair, soft as it always was.

"Stay." She unclips the leash, "I shall assume you know all the slave positions, so I expect you to present yourself at my door in the morning for my morning fix. I'm not going to be unreasonable to you, and you won't have to wear a chastity cage around the house. However, I will keep you double collared and you have to ask permission to come."

She could feel her own arousal dripping in anticipation. He was at her feet, just how she wanted him to be; unlike before when she dated his unruly rebellious counterpart. She enjoyed hearing him tremble from his position, the ripples of his muscles showing.

"Now then slave, up on the table so that I can take a better look at you."

He obediently followed her directions. JC took the key to his cage and dangled it in front of him.

"Are you sure you will behave?"

"Of course, Mistress."

His length immediately harden as the cage fell to the ground, making a clang. Her hand wrapped around his engorged length, gently arousing it. His gaze fell down to his length, focusing on not to come.

"Please Mistress, can I come?"

"No. Maybe later," she slaps his length. "Hands on your head."

She takes the flogger closest to her and runs her hand down his back. "Count slave."

WHACK

"One Mistress"

WHACK

"Two Mistress.."

By the time he quietly asked for a break, his back was striped bright red. She was satisfied with him, then reaching for his length, she sucked on it, licking the juice that flowed out.

"Please Mistress... I want to come, please let me come!"

"Yes," she prepared for the globs of cream that she embraced with her mouth momentarily later.

********************************

He felt the collar around his neck, running his fingertips over and over again on the initials he bear. It wasn't right. He belonged at his mistress' feet, but not JC's.

She peered into his room that morning, handed him his schedule for the day and walked out. She seemed nice enough, but definitely not the same girl he had known during high school. Her innocent smile was long gone, overpowered by the domme inside of her.

He crawled toward her at the kitchen table, seating himself on the floor beside her, then wrapping his arms around her feet. She handed him a bowl underneath the table, full of food. When he was finished, he took his bowl and her bowl and washed it, then presenting himself to his mistress.

She felt for the base of the plug in his ass, then waved him away to start work. She sighed in deep thought as she walked towards the dungeon in the basement where she was keeping her secret.

********************************

The door opened. She could hear the clicks of her heels walking towards her. She jolted upward at the touch of her clit. A soft hum grew into the air.

Lani's arousal was growing, dripping wet in anticipation. She could feel herself explode at any moment beneath her chastity cage. She had promised to contain herself but this was a whole different feeling, like feeling on top of the world.

JC laughs, reading her mind. "Do you think I will let you come that easily? You have to EARN your orgasms, slave. I've told you before, no one has ever not been able to submit to me."

She forcefully drags Lani over to a sybian attached to the wall. She frees her from the chastity belt, taking out only the plug left in her clit, and switching out the ass plug for what seemed an even bigger one. JC cackled in amusement as she watched Lani's ass take in the eight inches of plug. Next, she chained her arms to the hooks on the wall before strapping her on the contraption, chaining her legs, thereby making her incapacitated.

She walks over to the switch on the wall. "I'm going easy on you slave, so I'm going with the lowest setting. If you want to come, you better beg me for it or you are going to be here for a very long time."

Lani nodded, dripping tears from her soulless eyes. Her gaze went downward, looking at her clit about to be attacked by a vibratic army. Surely, not a moment later, a slight hum filled the room. Her clit, wet and smooth like butter covered the sybian. The growing sensation building up inside of her was turning into a volcano.

She cried out, "Mistress! May I please come? Please Please!! I'll do anything!"

The response came momentarily, "Nope, try harder. Please me first you pathetic slave."

JC wrapped her finger around the ring on Lani's collar, pulling her close. "If you come, Joel will suffer. Do you understand?"

She whimpered at this. Her weakness, exposed in front of her. She could never hurt him, never. He wasn't a pain slut; she couldn't. But no, her clit was betraying her by the minute, her body starting the spasm from her climax. Crying out, white cream squeezed out from her in large bursts, covering most of her thighs and dripping onto the floor beneath her.

"Bad slave, and you didn't even ask for permission," JC shook her head, then turning the sybian off. She left her there trembling, as she stormed out.

********************************

She was stomping over to him, though he didn't know what upset her, he knew he was about to pay for whoever made her enraged. Her footsteps echoed onto the wooden floor, causing vibrations to run through his body. He shivered at the thought of him being at her mercy.

She hooked the leash to his collar, forcefully pulling him towards the basement dungeon. His eyes widened at the scenery around him as they half walked half sauntered into the room. Without warning, she shoved a vibrating dildo up his crack. He eyes moved to the girl he so desperately wanted, chained against the wall, staring right back at him. His muscles clenched against the penetration.

"See slave, I keep my promises and now you will see him suffer," she cackled in laughter, "You will never break free so don't even try," she said to him. Then chaining him against the wall with a spreader bar, she attached electrodes to his thighs and chest, all the while smiling at the both of them at her mercy. She put ball gags on both of them, neither of them struggled with her actions but hung their head in submission.

She walked over to the switch on the wall, and turned on both the sybian, and the vibrating dildo to the highest setting. With the remote in her hand, she turned on the electrodes, causing Joel to spasm. She left the room, locking it in evil laughter.

"Lani! Why are you here?!" He tried to say. He had so many questions for her sudden appearance, but the combination of the electrodes and vibrations of the dildo were causing his length to grow hard, and dripping with arousal.

"I... got kidnapped... by her," she quietly mumbled over the sound of the sybian, her gaze downward to the torture device she was strapped to.

He pulled against the restraints, in a desperate attempt to hug Lani. His cock squirted cream as he came, shaking violently, enough so the hand restraints came off from his strength.

She was definitely cumming, and cumming hard. He rushed to her side, kissing her cheek. By the time he was tugging at her restraints, there was a puddle of her goo forming beneath her.

"Are you ok, Mistress?" He ran to turn off the switch for the sybian.

She nodded, "I..."

"It's ok Mistress..." he replied with a half smile.

Sirens sounded in the distance. "It's ok Mistress," he said as he held her close.

********************************

It was nightfall again. She was sitting on the couch, her eyes mindlessly on the television in front of her. He walked through the white pristine door of the house and immediately fell to his knees at the sight of his Mistress. She was so beautiful, a goddess as he kept imagining her. She looked at him for a brief moment, breathing in a sigh of relief.

He ripped the clothes that engulfed him from his body into a pile next to the door, his chest no longer scrawny. He crawled towards her slowly, breathing in her fragrance that filled the room.

She was no longer afraid. From time to time, he had always wanted to prove himself worthy, breaking own every barrier she had for him. The collar now rested on the coffee table in front of her. No, she thought; it was his collar.

His mouth touched the tops of her feet in acknowledgment. She reached down to ruffle his hair, feeling the warmth of his head.

He looked up with his eyes, glistening in their purest form possible, "Mistress?"

She grasps the collar off the table, the metal stripe clinknig against the table glass as she does so. Holding it tightly, she looks at him with content eyes; and smiles. She presses her lips against his, closing her eyes to memorize the feeling. Ever so slowly, he tilts his chin up. She puts her collar on him, padlocking it into place.

His fingertips brushed against the initials of the woman that was all he ever wanted. He was finally in his place. He looked back at her, meeting the glimpse of her warm smile that made him want to serve; and closed his eyes.

Denialxx
Denialxx
17 Followers