Compound 238C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. Seven?" I replied. The words seemed to catch in my throat.

I blinked and I was strapped in the apparatus with her hand back on my cock. In a flash, she was sitting in front of me again.

She scribbled a note on her clipboard.

"In the moments after receiving the injection, did you experience any of the following: need to urinate?"

"No." Her pen made a ka-swish as she noted a check mark.

"Gastrointestinal distress?"

"No." Ka-Swish.

"Headache?"

"No." Ka-Swish.

"Hiccups?"

"No." Ka-Swish.

"Blurred vision?"

"No... wait I mean yes."

"Can you elaborate on that? What did you see?"

"Just a general fuzziness. Like I can't focus."

She scribbled notes. "How long did that take to go away would you estimate?"

"I.. still can't quite see straight" I said.

"Oh.. you... oh." She replied, seemingly surprised by my answer. Or intrigued. I couldn't focus on her face well enough to get a read.

"Any delusions?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you have any breaks with reality? Out of body experiences? Felt things happened that didn't?"

"How would I know that?"

"I suppose that's a point well taken Mr. Pierson." She paused in thought. "Did anything happen out of the ordinary?"

I couldn't tell if she was skirting around the topic because she was trying to be polite, or if she was trying to get me to tell her about this grand hallucination I had just had where she had given me a hand job. If it was the former, her voice was certainly not betraying any embarrassment on her end. If it was the latter and my brain were truly broken then I felt I needed to discuss this with her. As delusions go, this was a pretty large one, but it didn't make putting it into words any easier.

"Well, this whole circumstance is a little out of the ordinary, isn't it?" I asked aggressively while pointing to the standing desk apparatus.

She didn't react to my question immediately. I rubbed my eyes and I was sitting in a chair with little blonde Ashley standing astride my lap. Her tits were bouncing in my face concealed only by a thin layer of white bedsheet crudely fashioned into a toga. Her arms were wrapped around my neck. She lowered her body onto mine and I could feel the pressure and heat of her pussy through her panties as she ground her lips into me. My pelvic floor tightened and my glutes flexed. Her sex felt hot through her thin panties. She bit her lip and made little thrusts with her hips, grinding along my shaft. We locked eyes and she bit her lip. I was vaguely aware that despite her best efforts I needed to hold back the deluge of cum that was aching to get out, but she was rubbing on me as if she was begging me to cum.

I caught a glimpse of Katelyn over her shoulder. She was watching us. Her hands were in her lap, was she masturbating? I moaned. I couldn't hold it back. I felt tingles building at the tip of my dick, and knew it wouldn't be long before I couldn't hold those back either. Ashley increased her speed. Her forehead rested on mine. Her mouth was so close I could smell the alcohol on her breath. She looked straight in my eyes and nodded, never breaking eye contact. She was coaxing the cum out of me. Tingles spread from the tip of my penis down my shaft. No. I couldn't here. Not now, not in front of everyone!

Her lips moved as she humped me, and an unfamiliar voice came out of her mouth. "Mr. Pierson? Is it happening now?"

I whimpered in return as I tried to hold back the orgasm that was threatening to paint the front of my toga white and sticky in front of everyone.

Ashley stopped grinding on me and stood up as my orgasm built and spread to my butt and down my legs. "It's ok, let me help you." She positioned herself between my legs. She flipped up my toga and yanked down my boxers in a rough motion and took my shaft in her hand. A semicircle of my friends were in front of me. All eyes were on me but the feeling ripping through my body was so strong I didn't care. I locked eyes with Kate over the top of Ash's blonde hair as her hand made small circles underneath her panties.

I moaned and my body convulsed. Ash's hand pumped me methodically and slowly. Her left hand pressed up underneath my balls. She coo'd encouragement towards me. "It's ok. This is perfectly normal. Just go ahead and cum for me."

My kegels flexed and I obeyed her command. My torso surged forward and cum began pouring out of me. "That's it Mr. Pierson, let it all out" Ash said to me with a voice that was not her own. With each stroke she tightened her grip towards the tip. She moved her left hand from my balls and caught each wad in her palm as it dribbled from the tip of my member.

"Shhh. Shhh. That's it. It's ok, this is totally normal. Just let it out for me."

I opened my eyes. To my horror Ash was no longer wearing a toga. Instead she was in black suit pants and a striped professional blouse. Her face had transformed back into the attendant and I had somehow translocated from Mark's house back to the examination room.

My eyes were much clearer. The attendant gave me a sympathetic look as she released my shaft. My jeans were unzipped and I was standing at full mast on display. She proceeded to clean the stray globs of my cum that had dribbled down my shaft and onto her fingers with the Kleenex she had caught the majority of my load in and then gave my shaft one last wipe.

"There. Is that better?" She asked me, sympathy dripping from her voice.

I nodded. Unable to speak from being so out of breath.

"We've found that about 5% of our subjects have had an adverse reaction like yours." She smiled and took a less professional tone. "Although 'adverse' may not be the right term." She paused as if to give me time to respond but when I didn't she continued: "Aftershocks, we've taken to calling them. Nothing to worry about. Nothing to be ashamed of. It's just your body burning off the last of the compound."

Despite her reassurances, I could feel the heat of embarrassment flushing my cheeks. I sat up in my chair and tucked myself back into my underwear.

"How is your vision?"

"Better." I managed.

"Good, but we do have another subject on their way in so we need to clear the room. On the counter there is your compensation to the tune of $500." She gave me a wink. "Unfortunately we provide no further compensation for multiples. You gave me that one for free." She tossed the Kleenex in the waste bin next to the counter. She stood up from between my legs and turned, opening a drawer built into the counter.

"You may not be quite out of the woods yet" she said with an instructional tone while digging in the drawer. "Some subjects have reported as many as three to four aftershocks. I suggest if you're planning on going anywhere in public following this appointment, you wear one of these."

For the first time in our entire encounter her unflappable professionalism faltered. She didn't look me in the eye as she turned to me. "On follow up, some of our participants have found that wearing one of these can help with unwanted... staining." She handed quickly handed me an adult diaper undergarment and turned to head for the door.

"Thank you for your participation, Mr. Pierson. We will let you know our findings. Please follow up with us if you have any more unpleasant after effects."

And with that she spun on her heel and exited the examination room.

12