The Good Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
Grace discovers her pee fetish with the older man next door.
1.6k words
4.51
21.8k
35

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Good Neighbor is a voyeuristic pee play May-December romance. Enjoy!

***

Much thanks to my editor and fellow writer, Yesterdays, for keeping me inspired and helping this story come to life.

***

1 -- The Peeping Neighbor

I moved into my house about a year ago. It was a small place and nothing fancy, but it was all I needed. It was a quiet neighborhood, and I had a small backyard that turned into my personal oasis in the summer. I had a neighbor on either side of me, but they were no bother. A newlywed couple lived in the rambler on one side of me--they were always gone traveling, or so it seemed. An older gentleman lived in the two-story house on the other side--a widower, kind enough but usually kept to himself.

I loved having my own backyard and my own privacy. In the summer, I even liked to take my paints outside. I'm careless when I paint--hell, most of the time I paint with my fingers--so I'm not really worried about dirt messing up my "art." On some of the hotter days I liked to take my clothes off and paint in the nude. My backyard was fully fenced and felt pretty private, and I loved having the freedom to do that. My small city apartment had not allowed for such eccentricities.

It was on one of these hotter days that I did something rather inappropriate. Ready for a break from painting, I wiped my hands off on a paper towel and took a seat in my chair that was under the shade of an umbrella. I closed my eyes and stretched my lean legs out in front of me. As I relaxed, I started to become aware of the pressure in my bladder I had been too distracted to notice before. I'd been drinking plenty of water because of the heat so it was no surprise to me that I did have to pee.

I was feeling lazy, and my hands still had a bit of paint on them, and I was already naked... Nervously, I scooted my butt to the edge of the seat. It felt so weird to do what I was about to do. I spread my legs wide and waited for a moment, then pee started to dribble from me. Sure, I'd peed outside before, but I'd never peed in such a position. It felt exposed and vulgar and very weird to pee while sitting on something other than a toilet. My stream grew heavier as I started to enjoy the relief. I couldn't help watching curiously as I expelled a drinking fountain like arc of pee from between my legs.

By the time I was done peeing, I realized it had been strangely fun to watch, and it had felt very liberating. After that discovery, I started doing it more and more, turning it into a naughty little habit. On occasion, sometimes I would stand proudly in the middle of the yard and pee vigorously, enjoying how it shot straight out in front of me.

One day, as I readied myself for an outdoor pee, I realized my hands were clean of paint. Feeling extremely dirty, I sat back in my chair and pulled my knees up. Carefully using two fingers from each hand, I spread my labia. My clitoris and labia were slightly larger than average, and I wondered if spreading myself like this would change the flow of urine. I started to pee, amazed by the beautifully controlled jet that was coming out of my pussy.

I was breathing hard by the time I was done. Looking down, I somewhat shamefully noticed my clitoris had become engorged. I put one finger on my nub. I supposed if I was comfortable enough to pee in my backyard, there was no reason I wasn't comfortable enough to masturbate there too. I started to rub myself but stopped, dipping my finger in my slit to lubricate it. I'd forgotten I'd just peed, and my finger came back much wetter than expected.

I started rubbing myself rather eagerly, surprised by how aroused I suddenly was. I moaned a little, eyes half closed, surprised and almost disappointed that I was so close to orgasming already. My finger, slippery with pee and cum, skated over my sensitive point, hard as a pebble. My muscles started to seize, and I grunted softly, swept away by my intense climax.

When I got my strength back, I opened my eyes and glanced around. Just as quiet and private as before. Until something caught my eye. A small movement--a shift in the reflection of light--from my neighbor's upstairs window.

Suddenly I felt sick to my stomach. There was no way... He couldn't have seen. It must have been a trick of the light. A bird flying by. I convinced myself as hard as I could that what I dreaded had not just occurred. My neighbor couldn't possibly have seen me pleasure myself. Then I remembered what I had been doing before pleasuring myself. What if he'd seen me pee too. Pee and then masturbate.

No. No, that just couldn't be the case.

My experience that day didn't stop me from enjoying my backyard almost everyday of good weather following. And I'm ashamed to say, it didn't stop a repeat of my activities either. Moving forward, I was always careful to check my neighbor's window first. I also made sure that I would be in the spot of my yard slightly obscured by a small tree that was on my side of the fence that separated us. I just tried not to think of all the times previously that I had peed blatantly in the middle of my yard.

Of course, I'd been perfectly aware that my privacy wasn't 100% when I'd started parading around outside without my clothes. Quite frankly, that didn't bother me. If my neighbor happened to catch a glimpse of me painting naked like the crazy person I am in the middle of my backyard, well, so be it. I wasn't shy. Hopefully it perked up his day, if anything. That being said...I was mortified by the idea that he might have seen me engaging in activities beyond painting.

I was outside one afternoon and had been painting for a while. I was wearing a floaty, white sun dress that was light enough that I hadn't felt like taking it off. I wiped my hands off and took a seat, sitting down with half a mind to read a book for a while. I downed the glass of ice water I'd left out for myself in two freezing gulps.

And that's when I saw it. That flash of light in the upper window as the reflection changed. I started blatantly up at it. It was so hard from my angle with the combination of the sun to make out anything up there. But I thought I saw the outline of a man. I was sure I saw the outline of a man. Had he just gone to the window to look for me? God, I was self-centered. Beautiful or not, there were plenty of other more reasonable things he may be looking at from his window besides me. I wasn't even sure I wanted him to be looking at me. I didn't think I did. But at the same time, I found myself getting to my feet again, sliding the straps of my dress off my shoulders and letting the whole thing fall to my feet.

I was completely bare. No bra or panties. My little nipples screwed up into tight nubs as a slight breeze grazed my skin.

I couldn't believe what I had done. I wasn't sure why I had done it. A large part of me wanted to run into the house. But I didn't. I decided I may as well keep painting, so I occupied myself with that for a while. Even as I did, I couldn't help my eyes flicking upward occasionally, wondering if I was alone or not. His view of me would be fairly clear from his window I thought.

There was that shift in reflection again! My heart was beating out of my chest. I didn't try to pretend I wasn't looking. I was sure I saw movement now. Movement that continued. Was he really...? I knew the answer as soon as I thought the question and it made my stomach squirm, but I couldn't tell if it was in excitement or discomfort.

What kind of dirty man beats off in front of his window while spying on his pretty young neighbor, naked in the backyard?

But I had chosen to undress...did that mean that's what I'd been hoping for? I was so confused. But my thighs were tingling. Worst of all, I'd started to feel pressure on my bladder too.

Fuck. I didn't know what to do anymore.

I stepped away from my work, very much in the middle of the yard. I spread my legs and bent my knees slightly. I was up to my wrists in paint so I couldn't use my hands to spread myself. That meant I had to push rather hard unless I wanted to get pee all over my legs.

I took a breath and finally allowed myself to relieve the pressure in my bladder. A loud whooshing noise was audible as the heavy stream jutted out in front of me. I watered the grass like this for about 20 seconds before finally stopping. By the time I was done, there were just a few drops of pee clinging to the short, curly dark hair covering my pussy which I shook off.

The next time I looked up at the window, there was no motion. No outline. No sign of anyone having been there. Perhaps he had seen what I was doing and had been so disgusted he simply left. Well, serves him right for being a pervy old man I suppose. At least, that's what I kept telling myself as I tried to shake off the confusing mix of embarrassment and arousal I was experiencing.