All Comments on 'Compromising Desires'

by en_extase

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Tiring.

Long, tiring, and run of the mill stuff. Much too long for what was going on - which wasn't much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I liked it

I liked the build-up. There probably could have been a longer pay-off at the end, but at least we got a feel for the characters. Solid work.

vanillarodvanillarodalmost 18 years ago
wow

I ... wow ... speechless.... :)

Very nice story. I think the extended buildup and the psychology only made it better. I didn't want it to end...! Perhaps the ending could be longer, or another story made? You are a fantastic writer -- please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yawn!

Wasn't this an episode of Melrose Place? Poor effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow,

Not too long, good story line, needs chapter 2, came back expecting to find chapter 2 of "My Girlfriend's Rival" seemed

that hadn't ended yet either!!! If they are well written

and the hold interest I like the longer stories much better..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ok Let's see, the boyfriend eat the wife of the

pussy and his girl friend blows the other guy. Then the other guy. And the husband, the other guy, get's sucked by the girlfrined! Not even close to being eaven, the one couple gets it all. Then later on, the girlfrined gets fucked from behind by the husband while the boyfrined gets a blow job by the wife while he watches. Again, still not even close to being even. Plus the GF works with the husband! Jesus what a fucked up mess this is. The girlfrined will now be fucking the other man all the time before during and after work. She might even get to go home and eat the wife's pussy while the husband is fucking her. WTF R+The BF knew his GF is in heat for the husband and he gives her the OK hoping to fuck the wife, which he never does. The boyfriend gave her the OK to fuck the husband and even wants to hear about it. When does the BF get to fuck the wife? Then they would at least even. He's a fucked up ass wimp as far as I'm concerned. The girlfrined will surely be fucking this new guy all the time now that she has gotten the first one out of the way and her BF told her it's OK. Sad eding for the wimp. As usual!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Con Job - They Got - He forgot But Watched?

The 3 of them played him like an old banjo and dumbo loved it? He seems to need the helpless humiliation the poor bastard.

Next is a 3some with him last but never got around to - oh well he can always watch and get the odd bj if time permits.

Nice job of demeaning the braindead wimp who forgot that sharing means being involved in a balanced way - not just eating her out, watching his slut begging to be fucked, then a pathetic - oh by the way bj while watching.

So now what. Even a less than mensa would dump the conniving slut then go see the wizzard for some balls,self respect and grey matter if they will let him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I love your style.

I like the girlfriend's rival story even more, but this one was great.

You do a fantastic job of setting up your characters. The tension between them not wanting to cheat on their partner, yet feeling sexually turned on by someone else, is thrilling. You're very realistic in your portrayals, which is another highlight.

I hope this encouragement helps to induce you to write more. It takes a great deal more work to write the type of stories you do, both because of their length and because of the complex psychology involved.

Thank you so much for your participation on this site. I look extremely forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good stuff

Good job! Enjoyable story and has a nice build up. Obviously this is an erotica site so we 'know' what will happen but the journey there is just as important. You are quickly becoming someone I look forward to seeing more from.

I hope you get the inspiration for a continuation of the rival story - but don't rush out a bad product.

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Sequel, please

Fair's fair: he has to get more than a blow job from Audrey, just to balance matters. Like "My Girlfriend's Rival", this cries out for a follow-up.

weiqiweiqiabout 17 years ago
Few thoughts

Sarah's interest in Aubrey came first. was powerful, and then forgotten (I see no hint of follow up, though would love it)

Early fuck up against wall suoerb!

Personally I'd prefer no intro in beginning about what will happen

No reference to 'fuck deal' loose end

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

That was sooo hot! Very well written, but it need a sequel- please! Good job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great

Amazing story! Well done.

I agree with the others requesting a sequel. I would love to see the narrator fuck Aubrey, but I don't think a formulaic balance is necessary, and you should of course write it however you think would be best. Based on what I've read by you, it will be fantastic no matter what direction you take it in, if you decide to grace the world with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sweet

I really like all of your works. The build-up is awesome, the tension great, and the release and cliff-hanger endings perfect. I personally don't think this particular story needs a sequel, but I'm sure you would find a way. Keep up the excellent work!!!

norcal62norcal62over 14 years ago
Amazing different interpretations of the story

Was the point to show how weak the guy was and how sexy it is for the women to run their sex lives? For all the supposed role playing and "teasing" and talking with Sarah and friend, there was enormous dishonesty, manipulation and deception involved. How does this make for exciting sex between couples? Sarah and her unnamed partner don't have much of a future together if this is how they relate. All this spoils what could have been a much hotter story. Made the sex very clinical; tit for tat, so to speak. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Please

Great story, wonderful buildup. My only request is for a sequel. You left them at the end of day one of a weekend trip. Lot's more should happen.

Personally, I'd like to see the games continue with Aubrey and Matt calling the shots and continuing to stay 'one up' on our narrator. The stakes would keep getting higher and higher as they continued to manipulate him and his GF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Something for nothing

What!!? Is that all? I didn't like it. His all dominating girl friend suddenly turn soft and got screwed like a whore and all he gets is a blowjob. Where is the fair trade that Aubrey promised? The guy is such a sucker!

irutxulo63irutxulo63almost 14 years ago
Great story!

One of the best.

I loved how it kept gradually hotter.

KojoteKojotealmost 14 years ago
And again...

I'm slowly getting into this 'admiring stories in another language' thing.

Bah...

Not slowly...

I am not sure now, if it is the combination of english and a good story or if it is, that you are one of the best authors i've ever read.

I could try another story from somebody else...

But on the other hand...

There are some of yours unread for now.

I think I'll stick with tehm for now. ;-)

Thank you for this pleasureable reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unfortunately

I happen to agree with a lot of the other comments. The narrator was weak, and he definitely did not get even with sarah, or even matt. Indeed, the only winner here was matt, to my mind. I didn't find audrey very attractive, and sarah and the narrator's relationship didn't make sense to me- if it was based on sex, then it would have fallen apart at the first sign of a good lay; if it was based on emotion, or at least a genuine liking for the other person, then the cheating becomes completely awful and in both cases unforgivable- to my mind, his weakness and permission makes it worse for me, as his own shallowness is displayed- he want audrey more than he wants his gf to stay faithful. I thoroughly enjoyed your other stories, but could you please try to write one with a stronger male character- either as the seducer or the seductee. Imagine how hot it would be for one of your females to wear him down slowly or all at once!

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Needs a sequel

Not least because he hasn't actually got around to fucking Audrey yet (fair's fair), and all four need to follow through on the potential effects on their relationships (as indicated by the synopsis, "Young couple's attraction to another gets out of hand".)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequal Please!

Another great story, feels like there is more to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You should really do a sequel, this turned me on like nothing else!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more!

All your stories are great, but this one in particular needs a sequel! More sex, more power plays between the couples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
another marriage starts it trip down the drain

give it time, the thin end of the wedge is in place. nowhere to go now but downhill.

and people get off on this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

They're not married, or were you so busy jacking off to the sex you missed the character set ups?

aniceguy67aniceguy67almost 11 years ago
Great Story!

The build up was great. I would have liked Matt to have a bit more personality. I felt like he was just there to round out the foursome. I can't wait to read your other stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Incredible

Wow this is another great story from you. You certainly know how to stoke the fires and get the reader's attention. Wonderful slow build up. I love all of your stories.

Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story!

I liked it. Different. Wish there was more.

I don't know why some people bitch so much. Sounds like they want something different. IF SO, DON'T LOOK UNDER EROTIC COUPLINGS!!!! But some people just need to gripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like it!!

I really enjoyed your story a lot! But kinda felt that the narrator Sarah's boyfriend got the short end of the stick...Also according to Bill Clinton the narrator never even had sex....But Sarah gives a blowjob and gets fucked ...now according to B.C. That is sex!! Write another chapter and let the narrator get to fuck Aubrey...

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
wow

Well told, what a fantastic story. Congratulations and thank you. WOW

loveloverloveloverover 7 years ago
Just fine

Jnclear re Audrey's slightly weird values, but it made for intense parallelism, I hope they keep going. Their characters seem to drive the sex. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story!!

Amazing work! I like most of your stories but this is by far the best! As many have suggested a part 2 or a continuation with a twist would be awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW My Wife and I Have Done This!!

Afetr they talked about it waht happened next. This is a very hot story and I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

So fkn Hot! I thought it was taking a different turn after the denial of both of them. Would love to read more!

nivlaknivlakabout 5 years ago
LIFE ISN'T EVEN OR FAIR

Simply can't understand the criticism of the narrator. Even though his significant other set the whole "thing" in motion and got, what I guess most of the critics consider, the greater pleasure, the story mimicks life more than fiction. I read it word for word and understood in real time, as stated by the narrator himself, that he is submissive. His pleasure, in my opinion, cannot be quantified by those who comment "try again" yet have not a single story to their credit.

Short stick indeed..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Like the build up but didn't like the conclusion he didn't fuck Aubrey

SweboSweboover 3 years ago

I thought you pulled off the power switch -- the "who is seducing whom" question -- with great skill. Nice job!

Messy112Messy112over 3 years ago
Awesome

Well written....it's obvious that Matt is the Master mind and Aubrey is partner in crime

Matt sees Sarah at Aubrey office at device the plan to seduce Sarah towards him who afterwards make her husband cockhold or similar to her desire by making him attracted to Aubrey as Aubrey knows that she couldn't seduce Sarah singal hence month along seduction

Just one point that you finish it at hanging without there honest feeling towards each other and will they clarify their emotions and be couple or would they break up

KraevnKraevnalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but would of been much better if he would of fucked Aubrey as well.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Matt gets a blowjob and a fuck from Sarah...but the guy whose head we're in just gets a blowjob from Audrey? I know I'm not the first to say this, but this ending was anticlimactic, pun intended. I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, but I'm glad I didn't pay for this one. Granted the description would've kept me from purchasing it, swapping isn't my kink, but if I had, the ending would've made me regret it. As it is I'll give three stars, because it wasn't actually awful and it had some of what I like in a lot of your other work, but this left me cold.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Good story, but as mentioned earlier, it seems unfinished. Definitely needs another chapter to wrap things up.

This was only the 1st day of the weekend, surely there is more to cum ;->

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

part 2 as your GF still got the better deal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's the point of being together? Fucking anyone you find attractive is not a couple, just people who troll bars looking for sex on the same nights. Sometimes they fuck one another when they don't score but without any personal connection.

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

So he doesn't get Aubry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even though they weren’t married, it was still cheating. And not at all even. No way does a blow job equal a good fucking. Sara’s boyfriend got the short end of the stick. The ending was entirely unsatisfactory. 3 stars for the good part.

Bill S.

gatsby07gatsby07over 1 year ago

I really wanted to hear about the sloppy seconds, which should’ve followed!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where’s the next chapter? This got me really hard but I was holding out for Aubrey and the Sarah’s boyfriend to fuck; I was shocked that it ended so abruptly!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing. Despite knowing where it was going. Very well written.

Hope you have more like this.

HarryKing1066HarryKing106611 months ago

sexily built tension....always surefire eroticism

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

The slow build up does the trick! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

joeoggijoeoggi9 months ago

You are a great writer. Period. Wish were still writing. If you still are, under what name?

gladventurergladventurer7 months ago

You are an excellent writer. But I didn’t care for the storyline. It was a thinly veiled cuck story. The main character doesn’t even have a name in this story. It was a set up from the beginning. Sarah, lures the main character in by talking about Aubrey. Then introduces Matt, the real reason for introducing Aubrey into their bedroom discussion. Aubrey’s does the bait and switch to get narrator to allow Sarah to fuck Matt. Cuck stories rarely have part two

BundledandboundBundledandbound7 months ago

Really Great. Would love a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Matt and Aubrey are Alpha dominant and take what they desire. The MC and Sarah are submissively vulnerable to their rivals in lust.

They can't help to open the door to soft swinging, while the Alphas hold the leverage of control. There is thrill and foreboding addictions. Humiliation and abasement on their horizon? Will the relationships hold?

15091962150919624 months ago

I love stories where one couple dominates and cuckolds another couple. Hope you decide to continue the seduction by Matt and Aubrey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous