Compulsion

Story Info
Andy squirts with his aunt and for his therapist.
6.8k words
4.37
43.2k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say that Andy wasn't a compulsive masturbator was like saying a dog doesn't have fleas. You could say it wasn't all Andy's fault. He had a huge dick, over 10 inches long, and so fat he could barely wrap his fist around it. He'd been choking the chicken for a long time, but only recently was he heading for trouble. Amy, his curvy mom, didn't want to give him a complex, and she felt boys must be boys. But Andy was old enough to vote - he was 18! So many times she'd caught him in the shower, beating himself off so feverishly the veins were popping out of his forehead.

When he was younger, his mother thought it was cute, and encouraged him to express himself. Her being a voluptuous woman, and walking around the house in panties and bra, provided him eye candy for his lubricious activities. She had a big ass for her size, a size 10. Her boobs were a C-cup, but her legs were luscious, thighs a bit thick, and her ass overly plump. She shaved once in a while, usually in the summer if they were going to the beach. But after September, as the weather cooled, she let her pubic pelt grow. With the thin nylon panties she wore, it was easy for Andy to see the hair down there, and usually the hair stuck out from the panties and almost grew down her thighs.

She would ask Andy to help her with her bra, and Andy could never understand why she didn't buy a larger bra. Maybe a D-cup. But mom was vain about her shape, and attempted to squeeze into tight fitting bras, or even dresses. Obviously there was a lot of tit flesh exposed up top, and when they went to visit relatives, buttons popped off her dress, leaving her bra exposed and Andy's uncle, Bill, usually made lurid comments about Amy being hot.

Bill was a navy veteran, married to Amy's sister. Her name was Carol. He must have fucked women all over he world, Andy thought. Something about a girl in every port. One time Bill told Andy he'd been in Sasebo, Japan for three days. They were dropping some Marines off in Yokohama and there were over 40,000 registered whores in Sasebo. They had to register with the police after they were tested and got an ID card. Not to mention girls who were illegal. Andy tried to imagine fucking 40,000 whores!

Andy's impressionable mind absorbed all these details and he'd think about it when he jerked off. Between his mother's ass, and whores around the world, Andy had a lot on his plate.

He never thought about his mother masturbating. Only guys did that he figured. But one day when she was dressing, he heard funny noises coming from her bedroom. He ignored it, but later when she was down in the kitchen, he noticed a dildo on her dresser. At first he didn't know what it was, but when he picked it up, the smell was overpowering and it smelled like pussy. When guys are young they are very curious about stuff like that.

He stored it in the back of his mind. But being a chronic masturbator requires new imagery. You never see a dog fucking the same dog twice!

Amy was concerned about Andy's excessive masturbation so she arranged for him to speak to a therapist. Oddly enough, the visit was presumably about Andy's inability to have a real relationship, one that involved love and commitment. At least that's what Andy thought.

"Looking back I can see now that masturbation is an important part of my life. I never thought about it as being a big deal." Andy said, when he was asked about masturbation.

"Tell me about it," the therapist said.

"Masturbation is a no brainer. Every morning when I shower, I masturbate because it feels good, and at night I masturbate to porn to help me relax."

"When did you start masturbating?"

"When I was eleven."

"How often do you masturbate and why do you choose to masturbate when you do?"

"Choose? I never chose. Masturbation is just what I do!"

"Do you feel shame?"

"Why should I? I have a large dick and I love playing with it."

"How large is it?"

"Ten inches, mostly. Sometimes larger."

"I see ..." She jotted that down on her notepad.

"Does your mother ever masturbate you?"

"Yeah. She loves to do it."

"This is in addition to what you do?"

"Yeah. When she get home from work, she has a drink, and then we have a little fun." He grinned.

"By fun, you mean she masturbates you."

"Yep. And then she wants to get off, so I do her."

"Meaning??"

"Usually I lick her pussy. She likes that best."

"How long does that last?

"Until she comes ... she comes a lot."

"Is that all you do?"

"Then she wants me to rim her, lick her ass ... you know."

"Is that it?"

"No, she's just getting warmed up." More scribbling on the pad.

"OK, then what?"

"Then she likes to suck my joint ..."

"Joint?"

"Sorry, penis."

"Do you ejaculate?"

"Not usually. She wants me to fuck her."

"For how long?"

"Until she has a few more orgasms"

"Is that it?"

"Ummmm ... then she wants me to cum in her mouth."

"So, given your own masturbation and your activities with your mother, how many times day do you ejaculate?"

"On average four. I've done eight ..." Noted.

"How is your health? Do you catch cold easily. Your immune system?"

"Fine, no problem."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Sort of ..."

"What do you mean?"

"I prefer older women. Like my mom's age."

The therapist smiled.

"You're not going to marry someone your mom's age, are you?"

No response from Andy.

"OK, time's up for today. Let's meet again next week ..." She marked her appointment book.

Andy was an OK kind of guy. He wouldn't stand out in a crowd, and he usually avoided crowds. He preferred solitary hobbies, like porn and a little voyeurism. He wasn't terribly smart and he thought micro chips were like corn chips, a breakfast cereal. He graduated from high school and wasn't the guy most likely to succeed. He was the most popular guy in his gym class because of the size of his weapon.

During his therapy session he was fixated on the woman's breasts. Her name was Ruth. She had a masters in counseling so she couldn't have been more that her late 20's. Ruth was very good looking, had her hair pulled back in a bun, had great legs, and beautiful blue eyes. To make her clients feel worse, she always wore cashmere sweaters. Between her thighs and her big chest, Andy had troubling concentrating.

Ruth absorbed what Andy told her. She stared at him as if she were hypnotized, so Andy ended up talking to the bronze statue of a phallus on her desk. They had little eye contact. Andy wondered if the phallus was utilitarian, maybe she'd use it to split herself open after his salacious confessions. The phallus was huge and threatening, and Ruth in her imagination saw herself impaled on the tool as an offering to the gods.

Who were these gods? Figments of a witch doctor's imagination? No one ever saw these gods, not even one. There were patients who heard voices, but whose voices were they? Did the voices say anything that might prove useful? Like what stocks to buy? No, the voices were most often due to irritable bowel syndrome and the patient needed to take a good shit.

Ruth also spoke to her therapist and that therapist spoke to his therapist and so on. It was like an Mobius strip until finally that nth therapist would be talking to Ruth. A complete loop.

A week passed and there was no major change in Andy's routine. He masturbated even more because he felt what he was doing was normal. Ruth played a major role in his masturbation fantasies.

He was surprised when his mother told him to be on his best behavior. His father's sister was coming to visit for a few days. She'd had recently gotten a divorce from George, her now ex-husband.

Chapter 2

She could feel his eyes on her body. Whether they were having dinner or watching TV, Carol Burnham knew that once again her nephew was sneaking a look at her. He seemed to be in awe of her, maybe because she wasn't a fashion plate and preferred to dress in shorts and blouses. Her legs were toned, shapely with pretty knees and good calf muscles. She always wore button down blouses as if there was a baby somewhere she needed to nurse. Her blouses always had two buttons open that allowed a bit of cleavage.

She was a guest in her brother's house, and it really wasn't fair. It Walter Burnham knew what his teenaged son was up to, he'd have a fit. Carol was certain it was Andy watching her from her bedroom closet. Of course she was being silly because Andy was not hiding in the closet, waiting for her to undress. This was the second night in a row she'd heard noises coming from the closet, but she had to admit it was her imagination. Or was it wishful thinking? She had to admit she was horny and the thought of Andy being around was bothering her.

She also realized the whole scene was turning her on.

Carol was thirty-nine years old, two years past her divorce, and horny as hell. Having her body ogled by a teenager was certainly not the dullest thing in the world.

She wondered how experienced he was. Maybe it was the lure of the older woman. His mother was only thirty-eight and a knockout. Maybe she reminded him of his mother. Whatever it was, her pussy was quivering, and she had to decide what to do about it.

The evening before, she hadn't let him see anything. She'd been more annoyed than intrigued. But tonight was different. She decided she would find out what he had in mind. And if he had nothing in mind she might very well have a suggestion or two!

Standing before the full-length closet mirror, she removed her blouse. Every man she'd known had been in love with her tits. They weren't huge, but they were ripe and heavy and pear-shaped. She pulled back her shoulders and turned her body at an angle so that if Andy were looking, which she knew he certainly was, he would get an eyeful.

She teased him by doing nothing for a full minute. Then she suddenly unsnapped her bra and slipped it off. Her tits appeared, full and free and startlingly white. They were firm, pointed high and slightly to the sides. The reddish-brown nipples were long and hard and aroused. When she cupped her hands under her tits and raised them, she heard a definite gasp coming from the hallway.

It was then she realized her play-acting was sheer torture for both of them.

"Okay, Andy," she called out. "Get your ass in here! And be quick about it!"

There was a long moment of silence, and then Andy padded into the room.

Carol faced him with a wry smile on her face. Other than a t-shirt, he was wearing no more than a pair of white jockey shorts, tented in front by an obvious erection.

"You've been spying on me," she said.

He blushed. His eyes fixed on her swaying tits.

"I'm sorry, Aunt Carol. I couldn't help it." He sounded remorseful.

"It's not nice to spy on people," she said. "I would think a boy your age would be experienced enough not to go crazy over the sight of a woman's body. Haven't you ever seen a woman before? Don't tell me you're a virgin, because if you do, I won't believe it."

He was a cute guy. He had sandy hair falling over his eyes, and a full set of freckles. His arms and chest were nicely muscled, and the bulge hidden by his jockey shorts certainly seemed impressive.

"Well?" she said.

"Well what?"

"Are you a virgin?"

A flush came to his cheeks, and he shook his head. "I did it once ..."

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" she said. "And you've got the hots for your one and only aunt, haven't you? I haven't seen you in five years. You can't tell me you've been lying awake for five years dreaming about me. The last time I saw you, you had nothing like that hiding in your pants." She looked meaningfully at his crotch.

His eyes were still on her tits. He looked almost traumatized, and a wave of tenderness came over her.

"Now that you're here, what would you like to do?" she asked him. "Or maybe you just want to look."

He hesitated.

He had fair skin, and each time he blushed his face turned cherry-red.

"Can I touch you?"

She walked behind him and closed the blinds. Then she faced him, glanced once again at the bulge at his crotch, and waited.

"Go ahead," she said. "But if you ever tell anyone about this, I'll put rat poison in your corn flakes."

He extended a hand. The first touch of his fingers on the slope of her right breast forced her to close her eyes. A long time had passed since a guy had fondled her tits. Christ, he had a marvelous touch. He ran his fingertips over the heaving globe of her tit, and then zeroed in on the swollen nipple to pull it and gently scratch the tip. Then he opened his hand, turned it, dug his fingers under her tit and raised it.

The weight of her breasts lifted from underneath always drove her wild.

"Suck it!" she gasped. "You're driving me crazy!"

When he hesitated, she took hold of his ear and pulled his face forward until his mouth covered the long nipple. As soon as she felt he had a hold on her, she released his ear and used the same hand to lift her tit and push her flesh into his mouth.

Some woman had taught him how to suck a tit. He knew how to use his tongue, how to roll the nipple between his tongue and teeth. He showed no signs of tiring. His hungry mouth devoured her tit.

Her breasts had always been sensitive, and now her nipple was tingling and almost to the point of being irritated. She finally pushed his head away and stepped back.

"Do you like my tits?"

"Yes ..."

"And then what happens?" she asked him. "Do you jerk off?"

He blushed. "Sometimes."

Carol smiled. "Don't be bashful about it. Everyone does it. I do it, too."

She sat down on the edge of the bed and positioned him so that he was standing between her knees. Hooking her fingers in the waistband of his jockey shorts, she pulled them down to his thighs. His hard cock sprang out and almost hit her face. She stared at it a long time, and then she smiled up at him.

"Well, you're definitely a man," she said. "You've certainly grown since the last time I saw you!"

Holding the base of his cock with her left hand, she used the fingers of her right hand to peel back the foreskin until his purplish nut was completely uncovered. It was unmistakably a young cock, the skin fresh and tight and without wrinkles. She cupped his balls, jiggling them and weighing them on her palm. A lovely drop of clear fluid seeped from the slit to dribble over the fat cockhead.

Squeezing her hand, she thrilled at the hardness of his cock, at the soft silky feeling of the outer skin covering the rigid pole. When she pulled her hand back up to the cockhead, another drop of fluid appeared at the tip. She stroked him slowly, watching the pre-cum dribbling out of the slit.

She kept her eyes glued to the pulsating cockhead and the gleaming fluid that was now smeared on the engorged knob. The smell of his hard prick was exquisite. Leaning forward, she pressed her lips to the head, thrilling to the satin-like texture and the incredible smoothness and warmth of the swollen pulsating bulb. His cockhead surged to an even greater fullness as her lips touched it.

She slipped her tongue over his shaft, gently licking until he groaned with pleasure. The fluid seeping from the slit was slick to the touch. She licked it away, cleaning and polishing the head until it gleamed wet with her saliva.

She had always loved the smooth spongy feel of a cockhead on her tongue. She lapped it thoroughly. Suddenly she could wait no longer. Opening her mouth wide, she sucked in the large red head.

His thighs trembled.

She closed her lips around the ridge behind his cockhead and stiffened her mouth and tongue. When the head throbbed, swelling to a delicious fullness, she could feel her pussy contract and quiver in response. With an inward sigh, she opened her mouth wide and engulfed him, moving the ring of her lips down until his member was pressed to the back of her throat. She rolled her tongue under the shaft, her lips stretched wide. The warm fleshy feel of his cockmeat in her mouth was marvelous.

Her mouth flooded with saliva, and whenever she swallowed, she had the full delicious taste of it.

Soon she was slurping up and down the entire length of his cock, taking it into her throat as far as possible, thrilling to the feel of his hard prick sliding in and out of her curled, clinging lips. Her tongue swirled and stroked. At intervals she held just the head in her mouth and sucked at it, before swooping down to once again take in his entire tool.

Over and over again she bobbed her head up and down. His hips lurched and his thighs trembled with pleasure. She knew he couldn't last long. His hands were tangled in her hair, then moved around to her face to caress her eyes and cheeks and finally her lips, his fingertips moving over the stretched ring to feel the hard bar of his cock gliding in and out of her sucking mouth.

He was moaning now, his body shaking as he began to lose control. She plunged down on his cock with her fingers pressing at the base of the shaft and a hand clutching one of the cheeks of his ass.

Suddenly, his nut expanded in her mouth, and she felt the first squirt of jizz splattering on her palate. As it washed across her tongue, warm and slippery, another gush of cream erupted from his cockhead, and in a moment her mouth was full of his foaming white juice.

She held him until the end, savoring each trembling spurt, sucking his prick vigorously yet tenderly. When she finally pulled away, cleaning him off thoroughly with her lips, she had the taste of his cum on her tongue.

Andy moaned. "I'm sorry," he said. "I couldn't help it."

She looked up at him and smiled. "Of course you couldn't. But it's better this way, darling. You needed to let go."

"You don't mind... I mean... when I come in your mouth?"

She smiled again and fondled his balls. "Of course not. It's exciting to swallow your cum. It's part of you, and that makes it delicious."

Standing up, she slipped off the rest of her clothes. When she faced him again, she saw him staring at her crotch. Moving a hand down, she rubbed her pubic mound and slipped a finger between her cuntlips to massage her clit.

Taking his arm, she pulled him down beside her on the bed. She was fascinated by his youthful body. He was awkward and full of stamina. His cock was hard again.

She held the long shaft in her hand and caressed it with a gentle massage. Finally, she stretched him out on is back and positioned herself on her knees between his legs.

She wanted his sweet young cock in her mouth again, and she decided there was no reason to be coy.

Cupping his testicles in one hand, she grasped his cock in the other and began to slowly pump him.

"Jesus!" he said. "I can't take that! You'll make me come again!"

"Relax," Carol said, laughing. "Just relax." Dipping her head down, she began lapping his cock and balls with the flat of her tongue. The odor of his flesh, sweet and sharp, wafted into her nostrils and caused her to shiver. She pulled back his thick foreskin so that the swollen head of his cock popped out to aim at the ceiling. Pursing her lips, she sucked the ripe plum into her warm mouth.

If Andy was surprised at her sucking him again, the pleasure of it was obviously something he welcomed. Carol wondered how many girls had actually done it to him. After a few moments, she lifted her head free of his cock and pumped it with her fingers.

"Do you like this?" she asked.

"You know I do!" he gasped.

She nuzzled the cockhead, planting a series of kisses on the tip, and continued milking it.

"Have any of your girlfriends ever done this to you?"

"Jesus, no!"

She didn't ask him about his mother.

"But it's getting late. You'll have to go back to your own room soon. Do you want me to suck you off again? You're nice and hard now, and we can't leave you like this, can we? You can come in my mouth again, if you want to."

12