Compulsion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still feel embarrassed about you doing it to me," he said. "I guess I'm just not used to the idea."

She continued stroking him. She kept the rhythm slow enough to hold him simmering but prevent his climax.

"You're a sweetheart," she said. "Really, there's nothing wrong with it. But I'll just play with you like this for a while, if that's what you want. I know you'd like to do other things, but I'd rather wait until some other time. You don't mind, do you?"

Carol was more than a little amazed at her own audacity. But she was thirty-eight years old, and the pleasure of handling a handsome teenager's cock was too great to turn down.

"How often do you masturbate?" she asked.

He blushed furiously. "Oh, God! Do we have to talk about that?"

She laughed. "Don't be silly! How often?"

"Just about every day."

"You see? It doesn't hurt to talk about it, does it? Everyone knows that boys your age have sex on their minds. These lovely balls keep filling up, and they need to be emptied. There's no reason to be ashamed of it." She tickled his balls with a probing finger. "Your balls are big," she said. "I love a man with big balls."

She swooped down on him. Holding his cock in one hand and his balls in the other, she began kissing the tip, tonguing the precum from his slit.

She took in his cockhead, and then, slowly, more and more of the shaft, until her nose was pressed to his pubic hair, his cock down her throat to the hilt.

She was proud of the fact she could take him all the way. She knew most women could not swallow a cock this large.

Andy began to slowly raise and lower his ass, bucking his hips, fucking her mouth as if it were a cunt. The pleasure of feeling her throat-muscles expanding and contracting around his cockhead were soon too much for him. With a deep groan, he erupted with another blast of cum.

Carol quickly moved a hand to her cunt, and she fingered herself to an orgasm as she drained the last drops of stuff from his cock.

Finally, she licked the cum off his softening cockhead, searching out each drop to make sure it wasn't wasted. He didn't know whether to kiss her or shake her hand, but he needed to piss. Awkwardly he left the room, leaving her to her thoughts. With a soft moan, she rolled over onto her back. Her hand was pressed to her cunt, and three fingers were caressing her labia. She gave herself the plunging she'd needed for the past hour.

Chapter 3

The next morning when Carol opened her eyes, she found herself with a knot of guilt and frustration. Giving blowjobs to her nephew was not exactly what she'd had in mind when she came out to visit her brother. With a chuckle of sarcasm she told herself that maybe it could be considered a contribution to Andy's education.

As far as the frustration was concerned, the simple fact was that the one orgasmic session she'd given herself with her hand after sucking him off was just not enough. When she was alone, she had to do it some more. And then even more.

Gazing at the mirror, she watched the swelling of her nipples. She parted her legs and slid her fingers into her thick bush of cunthair and between her meaty labia. She began breathing rapidly with a seething excitement, her fingers probing and tickling the juicy folds of her cunt. When she began the rhythmic frigging of her clit, it took only moments to bring on the first of a series of orgasms.

Venting a series of soft moans, she finally shuddered and pulled her hand away from her cunt. It was hardly supreme ecstasy, but it was better than nothing.

By the time she arrived downstairs for breakfast, Walter and Amy were gone, and she found herself alone with Andy. Munching a combination of dry cereal and milk, her nephew was reading the baseball scores in the newspaper.

"Good morning," she said.

He offered her a sheepish grin. "Good morning."

At least he doesn't look damaged, she thought. If anything, he looked better than the day before.

She watched with amusement as his eyes hungrily raked over her body. She was wearing a skimpy halter that did nothing to hide the fullness of her tits.

"You look ready to rape me," she said with a chuckle.

He blushed.

"Your mother and father will be gone most of the day," she said. "How would you like to spend the time?"

His eyes devoured her tits. "I'd like to fuck you," he said.

Her eyes sparkling, she smiled and sat down opposite him at the table. She loved to tease him.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said. "But maybe we ought to wait until after breakfast. Do you have a hard-on now?"

"Yes," he said.

"If you bring it over here, I'd love to have a look at it."

He came around the table to stand in front of her. She unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans and shorts. His limb was bone hard. She had an urge to suck him off again, but she decided to restrain herself. She cupped his balls in her palm and raised them against the base of his cock.

"You win," she said. "Let's go to my room and take care of this."

She led him upstairs with a hand patting his muscular ass. If she had to choose one or the other, she'd always want an experienced lover. But she had to admit the virility of a teenager was exciting.

In her room she quickly slipped out of her clothes and lay down beside him on the bed. She hugged him and pressed her body to his side. She moved a hand down to grasp his hard cock. The hot shaft throbbed in her hand. Andy turned to face her, and his member slipped between her thighs.

He opened his mouth and sucked in one of her nipples.

The combination of sensations was suddenly too much to resist, and she rolled over onto her back and pulled him on top of her.

Spreading her legs, she took hold of him again and swabbed his cockhead in her juicy cunt. She held the fat head at the mouth of her cunt.

"Put it in, honey," she said.

When he lowered his ass, she felt the swollen crown of his cock spread her wet cuntlips and enter her hole.

He groaned hoarsely as he moved into her, his fat cockhead spreading the walls of her slippery womb. She responded with a moan of pleasure and worked her vaginal muscles to grip his shaft.

After a while, he instinctively began to move. She threw her legs up over his back and dug her heels into his ass.

"That's good!" she gasped. "That's good."

He stroked in and out of her sopping cunt. She worked her pelvis in rhythm with his movements, pulling back as he withdrew and pushing up to meet his inward stroke. Her cunt was flooded with juice, and the room was filled with the squishy sounds of fucking.

Suddenly, with a warning cry of delight, he plunged and pumped savagely as he started shooting his load of hot jizz.

After a while, she wriggled out from under him and sat up. Shifting her body, she stretched out beside him with her face near his cock. Her hands moved over his belly as she tongued his limp prick, licking his balls and lapping the underside of the soft shaft. He trembled and shivered as she engulfed his entire cock in her warm mouth and sucked it hungrily. She tongued his cock and balls, swirling her tongue around the cockhead, lapping and sucking, her cheeks hollowing as she worked on him.

His cock was growing hard again. She lowered her mouth to engulf the swelling prick. Her left hand massaged his heavy balls. She grasped him by the root of his cock and sucked in the full length of the shaft.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" he groaned.

She sucked more rapidly, pulling the skin of his cock up from the base with her teeth, at times nibbling at the cockhead and then running her lips down the sides.

He raised his ass to push his prick into her voracious mouth. Sucking more violently, she reached under his balls and searched out his asshole to probe it with a fingertip.

His limb was now in full form. Carol 's eyes were wild with lust, her cunt sopping wet. Shifting her body, she straddled him.

"This time, I'll do the work," she said.

Edging backward, she raised her pelvis, found the head of his cock with the socket of her cunt, and plunged down in a single smooth motion to capture his shaft completely.

They both groaned with pleasure of the deep impalement.

She began churning her hips, rotating the channel of her cunt on his upstanding cock. He fucked into her twisting cunthole, his eyes fixed on her lush tits, hanging over his face like two melons. Lifting his hands, he clutched her jugs with his fingers, jiggling the globes.

She panted and squealed and pumped his cock with her gripping cunt, groaning with each downward thrust of her hips.

"Oh, God, it's so good!"

She gradually increased the tempo of her humping, stroking his rigid cock up and down, churning and twisting to get her clit rubbed in the way she needed it. She adored the way he fucked, the way he bucked his cock like a stallion into the channel of her cunt. "Oh, God!" she groaned. "Oh, God, fuck me! Fuck me!"

He suddenly jerked and moaned and squirted his load into her hot cunt.

The spurting of his cock triggered her own climax, and her cunt-channel rhythmically clutched at his throbbing meat. The cream poured out of her cunt to dribble over his balls, and with a final gasp, she fell forward on his body and closed her mouth over his in a wet kiss.

When she pulled her face away, she looked down at him, smiled, and patted his cheek.

"That was lovely," she said. "Was it good for you, too?"

"Yeah!"

She shifted her body up to his face, her long legs kneeling on either side of his head, her thick bush of directly over his nose.

"But first, you'll have to do something for me," she said. "I'd like you to kiss my pussy."

Without waiting for an answer, she lowered her cunt onto his nose and rubbed back and forth.

She loved having a man's nose and tongue in her cunt. It occurred to her this might be the first time she had ever done anything like this. She decided if that were so it was time he learned! A woman appreciated a man who sucked her pussy!

When his tongue stiffened and probed her cunt channel, she squirmed on his face to welcome him.

"That's it, lover!" she said. "Suck it! Suck my clit!"

His tongue danced in and out of her cunthole, tasting the ripe fluids, slurping the juice into his mouth. She could feel her fat cuntlips slobbering over his mouth.

"Oh, yes!" she hissed. "That's good! That's good!"

He continued sucking. It was obvious he was enjoying himself. Using her fingers, she pushed her clit down on his tongue.

She had a large clitoris. When he closed his lips over it, she took his hands and placed them on her asscheeks.

"Suck me! Keep sucking!"

Bucking her hips, she rubbed her stiff clit over his mouth. His face was now totally smeared with cuntjuice. She looked down and shivered when she saw him swallowing her fluids.

Clutching the cheeks of her ass, he milked the cream out of her cunt, her hot clit smashing again and again onto his firm snake-like tongue.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" she cried. "I'm coming!"

As the last orgasmic spasm contracted her cunt to squeeze her juice out onto his tongue, she twisted her body, fell off his face, and shifted her head down to his crotch.

Finding his erect cock, she slid her mouth over the swollen head. He gave out a rumbling groan of pleasure as he arched up to push more and more of his straining cock into her mouth. She no longer thought of him as her nephew, but only as a male - a male with a thick cock that throbbed and jerked as she sucked it hungrily.

Her fingers worked frantically between his legs, playing with the heavy swollen spheres of his balls, tickling under the wrinkled sac, spreading his hairy thighs wide apart, pulling up to force more and more of his delicious cock down her quivering throat.

The faster and harder she sucked, the more he thrashed, his cock rooting deeper and deeper into her throat. Suddenly, he was sucking her cunt again, his tongue slithering in and out, his lips working over her clit. She started climbing to another orgasm, delirious with his delightful sucking and the juicy force of his cock plunging in and out of her mouth, fucking her mouth with steady stabbing strokes.

When she felt his balls tighten, she knew his moment was at hand. Mewling with pleasure, she lowered her face over his writhing crotch, taking in as much of the heavy cock as she could as the hosing of his cum gushed down her throat.

She nursed his cock, sucking each spurting glob from the tightly filled head, coaxing his throbbing cum from his balls. She loved the soft moans of pleasure escaping from his lips, the uncontrolled trembling of his thighs, the jerking roll of his hips as he heaved the length of his cock into her mouth. As she rolled the last wad of cream over her tongue, bathing the sensitive head of his cock in the warm juice, she shuddered with the onset of her own climax. Moaning gratefully, she swallowed the last dribble of his hot spunk.

"Oh, Jesus!" he moaned.

Smiling, Carol turned to him and kissed his cheek. "Did you like that?"

"I'm wiped out," he said.

She gave a soft giggle and kissed him again. "Do you still feel funny about coming in my mouth?"

"Not any more."

She flipped his limp cock with a finger. "Poor little thing," she said. "He's completely drained. You don't usually come this much, do you? I mean when you masturbate."

He shivered. "I once did it eight times in one day."

Chapter 4

It was Thursday already and Ruth expected Andy would be here at any moment. One thing about him, he was punctual.

She was wearing a gray cashmere sweater and it appeared to be braless. There was a slight heaviness to her breasts, and Andy would most likely stare at her chest for the next 50 minutes. This time she wore navy blue slacks, and as long as she sat during the session, her prominent backside wouldn't be obvious. When she was in grad school she was approached by more women than men, and she correctly assumed men were intimidated by her. Ruth didn't feel threatened by her own feelings and allowed herself to discretely sleep with a few older women. Psychologists are known to avoid any sign of repression, and some felt it caused pimples, which had some truth to it.

"Good morning," Andy said, as she indicated he should come into her office. He had heard voices as he waited, by no one was with Ruth when he entered. Obviously there was an exit door for patients who wanted to remain anonymous. He wondered about that.

Ruth smiled and glanced down at the lump between his legs. She remembered the old Mae West line about, "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

"So, how are you doing?"

Andy he could think of some poignant answers, but didn't want to discuss his relationship with Carol. She was, after all, an older woman. Ruth brought the conversation around quickly. "Obviously, you're still masturbating a lot ..."

"Well, yeah ..." He smiled agreeably.

"I've been thinking it some thought, of course, because it's my job." Then she added, "Maybe I could watch how you do it?"

He appeared surprised, as he'd just jerked off before his appointment with Ruth. "Is there something special - some technique you use?"

Andy had to laugh. "It's not like I do a soft shoe routine. I just lie on my back - or sit at my laptop ..."

"OK, lie down and I'll just watch you. How long is this going to take?"

Factoring in the warm up time, Andy made a guess. "About fifteen to twenty minutes ..."

She nodded, indicating he should commence.

"Well, usually I need something to visualize ..." He informed her. "Otherwise I could be here all day!"

"What would you like to visualize?"

"You're not wearing a bra, right?"

"Correct. You want to look at my boobs?"

"If that's OK ..."

She nodded, although a bit taken back, but she wanted him to shoot a healthy load. She knew that letting him watch her masturbate would do the job even better, but she had just met him and didn't want to overstep her boundaries.

She sat there in front of him and lifted the sweater over her naked breasts. They were young breasts, heavy with a red-brown nipples. The nipples quivered and expanded into fat pink spikes from the circular swells of her areolas, holding Andy's gaze. She flicked her nipples with her fingers, causing them to stiffen and grow. Andy unzipped his pants and quickly retrieved his swelling dick. It thrilled her to watch it continue to grow, until she had to restrain herself from grabbing it. It would not be professional of her to even touch his limb, so she had to just watch.

Ruth wasn't an efficiency expert so she had no intentions of doing time and motion studies. She needed to see how fast he would ejaculate and determine a correlation between stimulus and response. In her mind she was developing a tentative scientific approach to Andy's masturbation, and perhaps would write a paper on her findings. There were combinations and permutations - one woman alone, two women eating each other, Ruth and Andy's mother, Andy's mother alone or with her son. There was a good possibility of publishing a book, and with the right publisher, she'd make the New York Times top 100!

She tugged at her nipples and began to moan, causing Andy to wank faster until his fist was a blur. She should take videos of this marvelous teen, and where would that lead? Certainly not porn! This was a serious study and she'd have to discuss it with Amy.

(To be continued ...)

12