Compulsion of a Flower's Essence Ch. 02

Story Info
He's tracked down by a cuddly demihuman bear-girl.
11.5k words
4.68
5.4k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- Warmest Embrace

Radiance spread across Klaia Forest, as the morning sun awoke its lively inhabitants. Leaves gently glided through the air on occasion, whilst various fey spirits flew playfully out of sight. Despite summer's departure, plants and creatures all about were vibrant with energy as usual. Aside from the occasional bird's melody or the breezes rustling the trees, Klaia Forest was rather quiet in this area....compared to last night.

At least an hour or two passed with Randithas lovingly cuddled up to Lilla. Her petals were raised to keep them both cosy, with a warm beam of light filtering in through the top. Neither held any sexual urges, though they still held tightly and intimately. Lilla's pool of nectar beneath them kept a strong aroma within the flower, though seemed to be easing tension rather than creating it.

"My dear Randi, you look concerned. Is your intended destination on your mind?" spoke Lilla, with care and concern.

"Yes, admittedly" replied Randithas. His voice felt a slight sense of guilt. "Obviously I don't want to leave, far from it. It's just-"

Lilla placed a finger on his lip, delicately buy firmly. "...you'd just feel guilty about leaving everything else behind along with unfinished business? Don't worry Randi, I completely understand. I understood right after we first spoke. Humans are often occupied with tasks, essential or not. Furthermore, mammals usually struggle with drastic life changes even if they're sudden. It wouldn't be fair on you to keep you sealed up in here if you weren't comfortable with it!"

Randithas exhaled a sigh of relief as Lilla moved her hand over to delicately hold his head. "Exactly that. Was never okay with letting people down. Getting hopelessly lost without at least giving a hint of hope to others left behind would eat away at me from the inside. Not sure if my friend Greglas has departed from this forest yet, though he'd certainly be searching for me either way. Doesn't help knowing how many people would hate him for taking me through a forest that I'd never leave..."

"Not to worry then! Throughout sunrise, I've been conversing with local plant life. With all their shared knowledge and how far their thoughts reach, we've figured out the best way for you to depart. It'll be really sad to see you leave, but as stated, we understand."

Lilla spoke gently and caringly with Randithas in arms. Her petals unfolded, Randithas twitching at the influx of sunlight beaming onto them. He realised a second later that he was still fully nude, covered only partially by Lilla's hair. It felt so soft and comforting within her confines that he completely forgot.

Unable to resist, Lilla giggled in amusement. "Hehe, not to worry, my dear Randi! I kept your clothes and swords tucked next to me, nice and tidily!"

She pointed over to his pile of clothes just by the flower, folded rather untidily while covered by loose vines. Seems as if she clearly tried at the very least. His two swords lay underneath, barely visible when not searched for.

After giving Lilla one final tight hug, Randithas stepped down to retrieve his clothing. Pieces of dirt clung to his feet, thanks to the sticky nectar having already done so. Fearing he might upset Lilla by showing discomfort, he kept that to himself, putting his socks and shoes on with only slight hesitation. His back still felt oddly sticky from last night, though that wouldn't be an inconvenience.

Having re-equipped with his clothes and weaponry, he turned to gaze up to Lilla once more. Her joyous, loving stare pierced into Randithas yet again, this time with a tinge of sadness. Before either could utter a word, Lilla reached out, grabbing Randithas by the shoulders and pulling him against her petals. She spared no moment to press her lips against his, pushing her tongue in for a long and passionate kiss. That same energy which stirred Randithas up last night was yet again swirling through his mouth.

Before Randithas held a chance to click into gear and lose control, Lilla pulled her lips away by an inch. She giggled, drawing her lips over to his ear to gently whisper. "I'm eternally grateful for our incredible experience together! I'll always treasure that night! Just please, my dear Randi, please visit me again someday! You'll always be more than welcome to cuddle up and drink from me again!"

She gently let go, as Randithas struggled to stand properly. Lilla's kiss alone made him overwhelmed by temptations to leap right back into this flower, though both knew he had unfinished business elsewhere. Besides, to say he was invited to visit any time and relive such an experience was a massive understatement.

Still staring mindlessly at Lilla's beautiful face and body, Randithas snapped to his senses. "Ah, s-same goes to you, Lilla! Never could have imagined such beauty and enjoyment were ever possible!"

Lilla's smile widened, her cheeks shining a paler colour again. Randithas began to look around in mild confusion.

"So um, where was this exit pathway you mentioned?" queried Randithas.

"Oh! You're right! Haha, almost completely forgot!" laughed Lilla, visibly embarrassed. "Over there, near those berry bushes. The path should be free of dangerous monsters, provided you follow along the river." She pointed to a pathway from what appeared to be the other side of where Randithas entered Lilla's domain. Though little could be seen due to the path being curved at the entrance, he still held trust in Lilla's judgement.

"Thanks again! If I make it out and finish what I need to soon enough, perhaps I'll return sooner than you expect!" Randithas responded. Lilla retained her smile, though adding a smug tinge to it, clearly proud to receive that compliment.

As Randithas left her domain, Lilla called out. "Take care, my dear Randi! See you soon!" Lilla blew a kiss, letting a flurry of pink petals burst forward, fluttering in the wind. This hooked Randithas's curiosity, though knowing her, it was probably just a bunch of petals she held in hand. He waved goodbye to Lilla, before setting off through the recommended pathway.

He still felt the taste of that sweet kiss on his eager tongue. Randithas savoured the taste as much as possible, valuing every tiny drop of this parting souvenir.

-

Midday's sunlight filtered through the trees towering over Randithas. It slowly dawned on him how much he'd been growing accustomed to the sheer height of the forest, despite only traversing it for a day. This path that Lilla recommended was only a few meters wide, giving a cramped vibe compared to the main path from yesterday. While nature often felt cosy, when was it ever that trustworthy? Sure, he could trust Lilla, though had yet to meet the endless assortments of forest creatures that could reach out from the trees at any given moment.

Roughly an hour passed. Randithas felt lucky to have properly recovered his energy from last night, fearing how well he'd hold up otherwise. The soft trail under him continued, occasionally turning and varying in width, though otherwise showing little variation. Klaia Forest was said to be much more filled with life than this. Was this path an express route like yesterday's road?

Much uncertainty crept upon Randithas. No indication of how long his journey would be was provided before or during. Occasionally branching paths would present themselves, but taking those routes would go against the recommendation. Then again, wasn't a river mentioned? Should it have been found immediately or by sunset? As much as Randithas loved Lilla, in pained him to be dealing with directions that felt so vague in hindsight. Then again, Lilla didn't seem like one to get around much, on account of being seemingly rooted her whole life.

Ambient wildlife surrounding the path became frantic. Tiny birds, fey spirits, and small hidden creatures in bushes were stirring up a panic. Nothing was exceptionally loud, though clearly something dangerous to such creatures was on its way!

Hands at his side, ready to draw weaponry, Randithas stood still against the nearest tree. Focusing his sight hard up ahead, keeping his hearing sharp, he awaited any sign of fearsome creatures ahead. Far away, as a speck in his vision, an ambiguous figure began approaching. Almost seemed like a person in brown clothing, though another wave of frightened creatures rushed past. Though distant, the figure was becoming clearer. Definitely another person on their way!

Are they too feeling a bit lost? Are they here to take what isn't theirs? Given how little Randithas seemed to scare the local wildlife, it'd be wiser to not present himself right away. While the person up ahead remained distant and ambiguous, Randithas slipped behind the tree he stood against, delving a few trees deeper in the forest. Much cover would be given here if needed, though little would obscure his view of that path.

Much of the panicked wildlife surrounding him gradually quietened, though no sign of that other traveller. From the path they appeared to move at a decent pace, though he didn't see enough to gain any proper judgement. Patience was key here. He'd been taught well for such situations.

No odd sights or sounds crept up. After further waiting, they must have changed path without Randithas noticing. Time to resume his travels. Randithas slowly began creeping round the tree, cautious not to alert any potential watchers. Despite his efforts, something already noticed. Something big.

Without warning, a large hand grabbed Randithas's shoulder tightly. Without any glimpse of this hand, he'd gotten tugged back and yanked off the ground. Another hand latched onto his other shoulder as his body was slammed into the very tree he hid behind for so long. "Gotcha!" yelled the voice of a woman, who Randithas only began to see as he regained his senses, still pinned firmly against the tree.

Standing at just over two meters tall, a woman with long brown hair and chestnut coloured skin stared level with him. Two round ears sat atop her head, as two large hands coated in dark brown fur held a firm grip. Her arms and thighs were large and smooth, with faint outlines of muscular strength. Covering her body from below the collar to below the waist was a dark brown dress, tied up just under her large and well-formed breasts. Only her hands and feet appeared to be coated in fur, while much of her dark toned skin was on display.

Randithas could only assume she was a grizzly bear hybrid, though knowing this wasn't comforting. Her cheeks got more rounded, as she lifted a smug smile. A few completely futile struggles within her grip was enough to confirm he was powerless against her. Both swords out of reach, his upper arms were tightly locked horizontally by the shoulders. Randithas kept his tense and rapid breath steady as possible. Did no use to freak out externally, as much as he wanted to.

"Awww, did I scare you? Your panic looked very real there! Perhaps you thought you were keeping alert?" spoke the bear girl, doing so playfully and proudly. Randithas did indeed feel competent until she grabbed him, so her mocking dialect wasn't doing him favours. "I'm quite the predator, you see. Clearly a human was on that path, and tracking you down was rather easy!"

"U-umm...y-you're a bear right? A-A demihuman bear?" muttered Randithas, hiding his fear terribly. She seemed happy to hear it somehow.

"Ah, you noticed! Great!" she spoke, tilting her head. Somehow she seemed genuinely happy to hear it. "Hehe, gotta say...of all the humans I could have captured today, I'm glad it was you! You're cute for a human!"

Maintaining her playful yet slightly mocking demeanour, her breathing picked up a heightened pace and intensity. Randithas knew there was little time to waste. Staring right into her brown eyes, keeping his look of fear, he slowly turned his shoulder as much as possible. His fingers stretched out, hoping he'd reach for the sword waiting by his waist. All movement in his arm froze as the bear girl holding him shifted her line of sight. Randithas hoped he'd been subtle, but this attempt of action was clear as day to her.

"Awwww, still terrified, aren't you?" boasted the bear, strengthening the force against Randithas's shoulders. "Don't worry, I know exactly what to do with you!"

She turned her hands inward to grab Randithas, immediately pulling aganst her. He crashed against her body, head just below her chin. Her arms wrapped around his body very tightly, almost crushing him. His feet could barely touch the ground as her large soft boobs pressed hard against his neck, nearly suffocating him. Short bursts of panicked flailing ensued from Randithas, before kind words spoke into his ear.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Stop worrying!" she spoke, before gently stroking his head with a soft paw. "I played a fun little game on you, so now I'm comforting you with a comfy hug!"

Randithas squirmed within her grip, desperate for a less blocked airway. "Hnggg, y-you're...not trying to h-hurt me? You l-look like you want to EAT me!"

"Eat you? Aahhahahah, don't be so silly! Yes, I could eat you, but that works both ways. You could eat me too! Well, you could feebly try to...which I don't recommend!"

"Uhh, hng, o-okay...sure. Thanks I g-gue-arg-" he muttered while beginning to flail again, struggling for precious air.

Noticing his struggles this time, she flung her arms open, letting Randithas tumble back onto the earth beneath.

"Ah, sorry." She said more considerately. "Forgot humans were kinda squishy..." "Uhh, it's fine. It did feel...kinda nice, admittedly..." Randithas said, somewhat embarrassed. Before lifting his weakened body off the ground, the bear girl held out a paw, seemingly willing to help him stand again.

"Oreithyia! That's my name!" said the smiling bear girl.

"Ah, R-Randithas!" he responded, taking Oreithyia's hand. Took only a second for Randithas to return to both feet.

"So, what're you up to?" Oreithyia queried, giggling a little. "Rare to see a human around these parts. Fairly dangerous in some places here, especially when you go off the path. Gotta say Randithas, while you don't look particularly strong, neither do you seem weak...for a human at least. Must have some great motivation to end up braving nature this much!"

Oreithyia stood with her hands on her hips, a mildly smug smile looking down upon Randithas. Most likely she was proud of her little deduction and eagerly awaited confirmation. Randithas hesitated his response a little.

"I'm not exactly lost....I'm on my way out of this forest. A friend and I traversed the forest yesterday, using a big pathway as a shortcut to another human settlement. Can't say I'm here right now for anything in particular, I'm just on my way out. Apparently this pathway should be a direct route of sorts, though it's longer than expected."

Oreithyia's eyes slowly looked around, before echoing a singular word from his explanation. "....yesterday?...ooooh so you ARE lost!" Without warning, Oreithyia reached out and affectionately rubbed Randithas's head, a little harder than he'd have appreciated.

"No! I-I'm really not!" refuted Randithas. "Yes, I'm unfamiliar with this forest, but I'm not lost yet!"

"Your explanation's key word was 'yesterday'. This path really shouldn't take a day of travelling! Eh, guess it depends if you're resting up a bunch. That's actually rather impressive though, since most predators you'd need to worry about would hunt you at night, when you're most in need of resting!"

"Ah, yeah it's...uhh...." Randithas struggled in making sense of this situation. Much conflicting info was being dealt with. "I was told to follow along a river at least, but wasn't told anything about my journey's distance. From the map I read a few days prior, this forest has a wide shape. I've probably been lead down the width, hence my journey time since this morning. Hey, by any chance, do you know the nearest path out of this forest? Honestly any help would be really comforting."

Oreithyia took a few solid seconds to think before answering. "Nope! Sorry Randithas, I'd help if I could but leaving this forest just ain't my thing. Thankfully you're not far off from that river you mentioned! Keep going down the same path, you can't miss it!"

A wave of relief washed over Randithas, though he still remained aware of his surreal situation. "Ah, thanks Oreithyia! Those are words I needed to hear!"

"No problem Randithas! I gotta get going now. Unlike you I have somewhere in this forest I actually want to be!" She leaned in again without warning to grab Randithas, pulling him in for another tight hug, his face cushioned firmly against Oreithyia's cleavage. "Hehe, maybe we'll meet again soon eh? Gotta say, Randithas....you give off a very pleasing scent! Really makes me like you that much more!"

Oreithyia pulled him up to rub her face firmly against his, taking a moment to admire the lingering aroma of nectar from Randithas's back. She began gently whispering into his ear.

"Hehe, if you're ever in this forest again, maybe I'll track you down and cuddle you more? I know how much you love my warm embrace! You're oddly excited down there, you raunchy boy!"

She gave his ear a big lick with her rough tongue, gently moaning while doing so. Randithas flinched and gasped instinctively at the sensation, too shocked to mutter a word.

Oreithyia giggled, dropping Randithas to his own two feet. She began taking her leave, gently but firmly giving Randithas another affectionate stroke on the head. She silently jogged away down the path, waving goodbye. Randithas felt his mind in a scramble yet again, similar to his previous night. All he could muster was a similar wave goodbye, powered by mild joy and confusion rather than Oreithyia's pride and playfulness.

While traversing the path alone, he caught notice of his own hard-on. When exactly did that...get there?

-

Spirit reassured and plenty more hours in the day, Randithas pressed on down the path both Lilla and Oreithyia had told him about. Though it took a while, Randithas found a long and beautiful river along the path he'd been traversing. This river was many meters wide and shimmered gently in the sunlight, slowly flowing in the same direction as Randithas. He'd been having to keep a low profile to avoid the occasional beast and malicious fey, though his training for such things paid off and prevented any obvious traces of his whereabouts.

Having scavenged a few berries and citrus fruits nearby, he nested up briefly against a soft bush, the river's elegance soothing any worries that could creep up again. Lingering on his mind was Oreithyia. If not for Lilla's aroma faintly wrapping around him still, he'd really question Oreithyia's true capabilities. Her strength wasn't her scariest trait; it was her ability to hunt so well with ease. Deep down, he admittedly quite enjoyed being cuddled by her, but as even Lilla understood, it would be silly to throw away all his priorities in life so suddenly.

Regardless, it wasn't worth dwelling on right now. If anything, he had some interesting creatures to interact with during spring! Taking calm breaths, he relaxed his muscles and ate the rest of his newly acquired food. His breaths were heavily, with an odd energy flowing through his lungs and throat. He looked down at his food as he enjoyed the final pieces, savouring the sweet and energising taste. Reminded him heavily of Lilla, and how delicious she was for each of his senses. He smiled at the beautiful memories of her, knowing exactly what be done after winter passes and spri-, "oh wait...." He thought, interrupting his own mind journey. He was horny again...

Below his waist, a bulge could be seen on his clothing. Felt a little discomforting to have his erection rage under there. Given he wanted to rest a little longer, he gently disconnected a few buttons, freeing up on some physical tension by doing so. Instinctively looking around at the nearby area, he remained sat down. His mind kept trailing back to Lilla and even Oreithyia. Nothing would ease this thought loop any time soon, unless...