Compulsion of a Flower's Essence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randithas squealed and flailed meekly within her touch, overwhelmed by his own insistence on fucking Lilla. Vines gently pulled him round, facing Lilla's behind.

Randithas felt the strange grip loosen on him, as Lilla slowly bent over. Her huge round butt cheeks greeted Randithas, her thick thighs only adding to the warmest welcome. Lilla's once delicate hand swooped over to smack her butt cheek, sharpening Randithas's already focused attention.

"My dear Randi, I got excited to share this position with you! Do you find it rather desir- aahhh, AAAHHHHHH!!" reacted Lilla, interrupted by the giant cock having shoved its way deep into her.

Randithas grabbed Lilla by the waist with no delicacy. Clutching as tightly as possible, he slammed and pounded with maximum force, moaning away into the sky. Soaking his cock was the nectar flowing from Lilla, a much higher quantity and powerful supplement than last time. On and beneath his skin, a heavenly feeling of warm tingles powered through, overloading every pleasure receptor through his body. His mind melted away within the warm confines of Lilla's entrance, both her external view and internal stroking, along with the ever familiar wailing of Lilla's reaction.

Overwhelmed herself, Lilla leaned forward with outstretched arms. Her petals folded in more to provide a comforting surface to lean on, though maintaining this method proved quite a struggle. All the pounding attacking her from behind took a mild toll on her stamina, though her desire for endless pleasure kept her mind sharp and focused.

"L-Lilla...I..." Randithas grunted loudly, no signs of slowing down. "I'll...do anything...to keep coming...back...I want all...of you...all to...myself..."

"Aaaaahhh! Yesss!" Lilla interrupted, carried away by his inner desires. Her lilac hair squished round as she locked eyes with him, ready to throw him further into his trance. "Feed me Randi! Pump me with all your cum! And more! I want every drop you can squeeze out, aaahh, m-make my pussy quiver for you!" She began spanking her cheeks yet again, louder and sharper than before. Her eyes remained locked onto his, as her voice approached orgasm.

Randithas could only speed up as he felt an explosion of power rushing through his cock, which had enlarged slightly from fucking this much. It hadn't been long, but already he shot masses of hot cum into Lilla, sending her too into explosive orgasm. Her petals retracted, housing them both in a dark haven with a gentle pink glow. Lilla's floral scent intensified further, as the yelling of their orgasms echoed back, nearly deafening them both yet only encouraging them to fuck harder.

More they yelled, as their consecutive orgasms made way. Not slowing down, not weakening his thrusts against her behind, Randithas indulged in repeat after repeat of his explosive orgasm. Many minutes of countless ejaculation passed until his thrusting devolved into infrequency. Before long, his breathing felt tight, his muscles giving in, his violent thrusting beginning to slow.

Lilla's mind too began to melt as she drank up more fresh semen through her pussy. Randithas's chest slammed against her back, his cock still drilled deep into her. Both let out heavy, high pitch breaths in a desperate attempt to recover. Light increasingly filtered in from above, as Lilla's petals lowered gently to their previous state.

"Haha, ohhh..." Lilla moaned, still unrecovered yet still eager. "You're...haha...you're so good at that! A-And your cum...t-tastes sooo good!! Ooohhh, you need to recover, right? Your divine cock has charged my pussy again, so whenever you want more...tell...me!"

Randithas swung his arms around, clutching Lilla's heavy boobs. Reaching in a tad further..."G-Give me...all of...it..." he croaked. Mind devoid of proper thought, throat dry and damaged from the shouting, Randithas demanded his singular desire in the moment. Before Lilla could bring him round for further feeding, "A-And...I mean...ALL...OF...IT..." he further demanded.

With a smug moan of excitement, Lilla gently took Randithas round in her arms, placing him in front and lying on the bed of delicious smelling nectar. No energy remained within, as his limp naked body lay down gently. Though his cock remained stiff, Lilla had other ideas. Gentle and prideful, Lilla kneeled down atop Randithas, her soaking pussy resting upon his mouth, while her soft large thighs held his head in place.

"Drink up, my dear Randi!" Lilla encouraged. "Every drop is yours to consume! Please enjoy!"

Placing his tongue against her, he instantly realised how far he'd underestimated her. This nectar felt far too sweet for any being. His eager tongue overloaded in an instant, while the rest of his body also tasted the divine sweetness from Lilla, jolting it back to life. Mind practically reprogrammed, no further moment was spared in drinking. The gentle flow of nectar into his mouth was far from enough.

Randithas wrapped his energised arms against Lilla's thighs, pulling her in further. Desperate for as much sweet and empowering nectar that could be claimed, he sucked on her pussy hard, slurping out a waterfall of bliss. Lilla herself jolted in shock, body and legs quivering hard. She moaned into the sky, overpowered by the sucking sensation and Randithas's desire to drink whatever possible as he held her firmly in his grasp.

"Too...t-too much! Aaaahhh!!" Lilla wailed, the shock unable to pry her away. "Aaahhh, aaaaaaaahhhhh, ye-yeesssss...R-Randi, please drink me dry! I...I..."

As Randithas sucked and slurped away, Lilla's moaning only vaguely audible through his trance, Lilla's moaning eventually stopped, suddenly interrupted by a strange intrusion. Something started splashing against her back. Randithas's erect cock was ejaculating hard against her hair and back, as Randithas moaned harder under his nectar feast.

"H-hey! No fair! I, ahhh, I want to taste you as well!!" Greedily, Lilla slowly stood up, dropping Randithas to the ground as he lost his grip. He squirmed, body flailing in desperation with his sight unfocused. Lilla knew exactly what to do with him!

Reaching down to his waist, Lilla pulled Randithas up, head tangling down in front on Lilla's pussy. His giant cock twitched violently in front of her lips, as she gladly took his entire length in her soaked mouth and down her warm throat. Another burst of semen violently shot out, his orgasms seemingly on automatic. Though Lilla didn't know the extent of human pleasure, proudly she took her chance to experiment.

Vines wrapped around them, attaching Randithas's upside-down body to Lilla with his mouth pressed against her pussy. Randithas had already clung tightly onto her, mutually latching their hands onto each other's firm buttocks. Greater flows of nectar poured into his desperate mouth, as Lilla's mouth wrapped around his giant cock only sent his mind into further ecstasy. Both his tongue and cock were entry points of sheer overload, as the two lovers orgasmed endlessly.

Blood rushing to his head but no thoughts to prevail, Randithas's body lived in paradise. No control over feasting, no control over hard ejaculations, his final intact instinct dominated his mouth into sucking down any remaining nectar to be found, while his tongue dug deep in desperation.

Lilla's body shook violently in her orgasmic frenzy. Receiving the aggression of Randithas's hunger, along with sucking hard on the giant cock that couldn't stop cumming down her throat, became a struggle even for her. Never had she exhausted herself mid-sex to such an extreme, though she couldn't tame herself anytime soon. Her love for Randithas's intimacy, along with their consistent craving for each other's juices, drove each of her instincts crazy with lust and further desire.

Both Lilla and Randithas orgasmed endlessly and shook hard within each other's grasps. Unbeknownst to them, over fifteen minutes passed until their beverages grew lacking in quantity. Likely they made a cycle to keep each other going, though their bodies could no longer keep up. Randithas let his head dangle a little, body limp in Lilla's still tightly wrapped arms and vines.

Lilla continued running his cock through her lips and throat, slobbering her tongue around his cock the best she could. Feeling Lilla moan against his erection, his body and mind still twitched with lust, though a void of energy fuelled his physical self. All he could do was listen and feel within his light-headed state. Lilla sucked hard on his slowly shrinking cock, licking up any semen she hasn't yet uncovered. Soft hands tightly gripping his butt, Randithas let out one final burst of sweet and sticky semen, eyes rolling back as he feebly attempted a moan.

Pulling back with heavy breathing, Lilla gently rested Randithas upon her pool underneath, still upside-down. She spent many minutes leaning against her petals, gathering extra energy so she could merely stand. Lilla gazed down lovingly at Randithas, already locking eyes with her. He too breathed heavily, though laid there idly with arms outstretched. That same playful and wholesome smile from earlier returned to Lilla's blushing face, as she kneeled down once again. Instead of locking his head between her, she gently rested her thighs beside him, letting her gentle hands and silken hair stroke him contently.

"Thanks again, my dear Randi! We'll resume tomorrow if you like. I'll provide greater assistance in your journey to your own hometown as well! For now, please get some well-earned rest here with me! You've certainly outdone yourself this time, though your wellbeing is priority!" Lilla gently spoke, before leaning in to place a wet kiss on his forehead.

Lilla closed her petals a little further, filtering out light to create ambience through still allowing enough light and air to rejuvenate them both. Though she considered placing a nectar coated finger deep in his mouth, she feared he truly might be at his limit for today. Though willing to help him leave tomorrow, it appeared her nectar was having more than just its intended effect...