Compulsion of a Flower's Essence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hngg...Randi...thas...you...ah!" her words barely came through, breathing too rapidly from the pleasure to properly form words. "You have...such a...great cock! I...I...aaaahhhh! I-It's too much! Aaaahhhhhhh!"

Oreithyia leaned further, planting her boobs firmly against Randithas's face, her powerful arms wrapping his head. Maintaining the rapid pace, she attempted desperately to form words, hoping to complement her lover further. Only slurred words proceeding consecutive high pitched gasps followed. Her rapid breathing only increased in intensity, until....

Feeling the pressure between her thighs tighten and hearing a gap in her breathing, Oreithyia yelled out a roaring orgasm into the forest. Her deep and husky demeanour returned purely to yell spoken ecstasy near Randithas's ears. Nearby creatures bailed through the bushes at once, fearing for their lives as Oreithyia's low pitched and growly orgasm shouted its way through the trees.

Under her large firm body, barely breathing properly against her boobs, Randithas felt his mind transcend in harmony with the deafening orgasm exposed to him. Unable to hear is own screams of ecstasy, that all too familiar surge of power pushed through his cock, exploding into orgasm yet again.

Body locked under Oreithyia's, the pleasure overwhelmed and took control as he wrapped his arms tightly around her. Her speed wasn't letting up, all while a large quantity of the cum she craved was being poured into her non-stop. With her constant speed, vigour and roars of pleasure, Oreithyia constantly drained his balls more and more, sucking up more than either thought was possible. Not that either had enough attention to spare to notice in the slightest.

Both eventually drained of their energies, Oreithyia fell limp atop Randithas. Her eyes shot open upon a certain realisation. "Ah, h-hold on, you were supposed to cum in my mouth, n-not my pussy! Ah well, not that...either of us could have made s-sure of it!" She slowly sat up, letting majority of his semen flow out her pussy and into her paw, wasting little time in slurping it all up. Loud erotic humming ensued. "Eheh, at least I can...still claim my reward...." She slurred in that husky tone again, indulging in an exotic treat she had already grown to love.

Randithas stuttered and croaked, throat too dry to properly form many words. Desperately he wanted to give some sort of compliment, yet physically doing so proved to be a great challenge. Before having the chance to finally gather words, a familiar yet strange feeling interrupted.

Looking down, Oreithyia was once again licking up the remaining cum which coated his cock. Less pleasure surged through this time, though if anything, letting her consume all this felt like a great way to say thank you.

Minutes of intense and rough licking passed, until Randithas felt Oreithyia lay down beside him, paw over his chest and face pressed against his. She breathed softly and contently, almost purring, as both lay drained of energy against the soft grass beneath. Randithas held no physical energy left, his body completely limp. Still, he pushed to gather a few words of gratitude.

"T-Thank you...Oreithyia...", he stuttered, unsure on what else he should say given his drain of energy.

Oreithyia smiled warmly, acknowledging the heartfelt compliment. "Hehe, I was about to say the same to you! Thank you, Randithas! Haven't felt this good with a human since forever!"

The two lay down together, soon to drift off into a deep sleep under the sunset...

-

Sunlight filtered through the towering trees, as Randithas lay staring up at the warm orange sky. Against his skin was a notable lack of heat compared to yesterday, contrasting the comfort of the warm bed he had been resting against. All his muscles felt dormant, his mind just as sleepy. Night time clearly approached, thus idling here would likely not yield favourable results.

Upon attempting to arise, an odd pressure held him by the chest and stomach. Such pressure felt external, not internal. Observing the area in confusion, Oreithyia had been sleeping under him with her paws holding him down. Her large body had been ensuring he'd stay warm while her large boobs tenderly held his head like a pillow. She felt so comforting that Randithas hasn't a chance to notice. No wonder his body felt so relaxed and content!

Oreithyia remained oblivious, asleep and just as comforted. Not having the heart to spoil the moment for either, Randithas relaxed yet again, admiring the final hours of sun before night took over. Sure he'd be safe here, right? No creature seemed dumb enough to even dare be near Oreithyia.

Continuing to stare upon the sky, it eventually clicked that the sun was setting in reverse. Bright orange became bright blue, as more surrounding wildlife awoke the new day. Was he really just...asleep for an entire evening and night?

Much idle relaxation passed after his mild shock, until Randithas's half asleep trance became interrupted by a loud yawn from Oreithyia. She hummed gently, holding Randithas tightly against her. Seemed like a subconscious impulse.

"Umm, g-good morning Oreithyia!" spoke Randithas, unsure if a response was to be expected. A few murmurs followed from her.

"Huh? Ah, Randithas!" she responded, playful joy emanating from her. Randithas felt her cuddle tighten as a strong kiss placed itself on his head. "Great to see you're awake! Was unsure on how long you'd stay asleep!"

After much more cuddling and some gentle head rubs from Oreithyia, Randithas looked up a little to see her smiling face again. "You...kept me safe through the night, didn't you? I really appreciate that, especially uh, your method of doing so..."

"Hehe, it's only fair. After all that fun we had yesterday, I took a brief nap beside you. Somehow you were still napping a few hours later when I awoke. Thinking about leaving you out here without protection wasn't an option, so I put your body on mine and kept you warm throughout the night! Honestly? Feels like the least I could have done. Yesterday was the most fun I've had in a very long time, so ensuring your comfort and safety was more than necessary! Hehe, I'm sure most humans would really envy you right now! If teddy bears were any indication, most humans would do much for the chance to cuddle through a night with me!"

Randithas placed his hands upon the paws still resting on him, letting out a warm sigh of relief and contentment over what he heard. Something did peak curiosity though.

"Feels like I can't thank you enough, Oreithyia! Not sure if I ever properly elaborated on how discomforting forest nights are for me, but you did more than just keep me safe! I'm curious though, how do you know about teddy bears? Figured you'd never see those in the forests..."

"Ah, a human I cuddled with many years ago said I reminded him of the teddy bear he used to cuddle with long before. Was surprising to learn of teddy bears, though it sure explains a lot about humans! Discovering how much humans love bears and want to get cuddly with us was very heart-warming and encouraging! Can't say I blame any of you though, heheh!"

That perspective she had was quite off, though Randithas didn't have the heart to tell her. "Glad I found a demihuman bear that doesn't want to eat me!" he said while clutching her paws a little tighter. "Mind if we lay here for a little longer? You said my destination is nearby but I don't feel ready to depart just yet..."

Oreithyia placed another heavy kiss upon him before giving more gentle head rubs. "Thought you'd ask to leave right away, not that I'd want you to. Of course you can stay a little longer!"

-

Hours passed, allowing enough time for the infernal sphere above to stare back at the two sky watchers. Their pleasant leisure became unfocused squinting. Both agreed it were time to arise without much hesitation.

Returning to the main path, already having completed their morning stretches, Randithas and Oreithyia both looked upon the road ahead in reluctance.

"Well Randithas, it's been great fun! I haven't forgotten what you said yesterday and about where you need to go. Pains me to leave you, but I understand why you may have places to be. Believe me, I've been there, so I know why you're attached! Just down that path, take left turns at both branching paths and you'll arrive at your desired destination!" Oreithyia explained, with a mildly more responsible demeanour than before. Despite her tendency to be playful and a tad mocking, she really did care in times of need!

"Thank you so much, Oreithyia! I know it pains you to see me leave already, but yeah, I can't stay here for too long. Assuming I make it there okay, I'm sure to return in spring! As you said, and proved, you'll track me down easily when I return!" Both exchanged warm smiles before Randithas continued his kind words, opening his arms. "One last hug?"

Oreithyia's eyes lit up with joy as she spared no moment in lifting him up and tightly hugging him, the sides of their faces pressed against one another. "Thought you'd never initiate the hug! I'm so happy, Randithas!"

Eventually, Oreithyia placed Randithas on two feet, his body scavenging energy to stand after being squeezed tightly and suddenly. "Farewell, Oreithyia! See you in spring!" he spoke, as he trekked down the long pathway, looking back and waving to Oreithyia.

"Same to you! Don't keep me waiting too long!" Oreithyia replied, standing with an eager grin. Clearly the prospect of seeing Randithas again was an exciting one, to say the least.

-

About an hour subsided, as Randithas continued the long pathway once more. Without another night to worry about, along with more convincing instructions, fears weren't clutching onto him today. Having made two left turns in this new journey, it wasn't long before he could reassure everyone else of his safety, including Greglas of course. No actual information on his friend had actually reached him yet, though if Randithas were still alive and well, surely Greglas wasn't faring difficulty, right?

More time passed along this linear road, as strange yet distant noises became increasingly audible. As he furthered his travel, the more it sounded like a human female, clearly one indulging in much pleasure. Much like some others Randithas had recently met, this woman sounded immodest with her moans. As Randithas continued walking, the increasingly audible moaning too became increasingly familiar...as was the aromatic floral scent he began picking up in the air. Was that...Lilla?

Further he travelled, cautiously through the trees besides the path. Beyond the trees were brighter rays of sunlight, as if not weren't properly filtered by the swarming leaves above. Pushing through more trees and bushes, Randithas caught glimpse of exactly what he suspected. An open bulb-shaped flower, with large pink petals and a familiar lilac-haired woman stood brightly within the open area. Randithas mostly saw only hair and petals, due to her back being turned, though two others were accompanying her.

Both appeared as ginger-haired girls in tight orange clothes, shorter than the average human. Each fluttered a pair of thin translucent wings, shaking inconsistently with little control. Seemed they were doing most of the work, with Lilla gladly receiving. Must be after her delectable nectar, Randithas suspected. From here they almost looked like demihuman honeybees, much like the demihuman nature of Oreithyia.

All the constant moaning echoing through the forest, teaming with the strong floral scent, already got Randithas drooling with excitement. His final fragment of rationality convinced him to take a few steps back, the view left almost out of sight. Next challenge was to not stroke his erection too much. Letting loose would surely wipe him of sensibilities.

Though a vital question lingered on his mind...how exactly did Randithas return here? This time he received proper directions with less convoluted paths. Oreithyia's intellect seems skewed at times, though he picked up on when said intellect were to be believed. Desperately he recited his conversations, in search of how he'd been so badly mislead.

Then it hit him. Oreithyia never actually mentioned where specifically he'd end up, other than 'knowing' it to be Randithas's destination. It was no mentality of every path leading to a destination regardless, but rather Oreithyia assumed Randithas wanted to be with Lilla yet again. Part of what made him effortless to track down was that sweet nectar his back became coated in. Oreithyia deduced for herself the wrong conclusion, without a chance for Randithas to correct it. From that mishap, he glared back to the vague image of Lilla, realising how he'd returned to square one.

Only hope was to ask Lilla for better directions. As he crept closer, the orgasmic screams finally subsided, with both honeybees leaving after a pleasant chat, lasting a solid few minutes. Both honeybees flew off giggling, high from pleasure while coated in Lilla's nectar. Within her petals, Lilla lay forward in rest and relaxation. Her breathing appeared heavy, still reeling over her explosive enjoyment.

Randithas stared peacefully at her beautiful visage as it lay on her petal. Perhaps this could be a good time to ask, given she's probably satisfied sexually for now? Randithas certainly wasn't however, feeling the weight in his lungs from is recent load of lust. Before lifting another foot forward, Lilla's eyes shot open and looked around Randithas's general location. Before long, her eyes widened in shock and excitement, clearly having noticed him.

"Randi!!" she shouted, no longer leaning in fatigue. Lilla waved with that familiar gaze of love and happiness that Randithas feel in love with. He couldn't not move forward to greet her properly. "Ah, Randi! I'm so happy to see you yet again, especially this soon! Figured you'd be craving plenty more of me, ehehe!"

"Uhh, um, Lilla...i-it's great to see you again!" stuttered Randithas, unprepared for her excitement. He reluctantly let out a sigh of worry. "I...sorry, I didn't actually mean to return here, I simply got lost again today and...uhm..."

He paused, halted by Lilla raising her eyebrows judgementally. "There's really no need for you to be this modest, you know that? I see your desires clearer than daylight!" Before able to speak another word, Randithas felt a tender vine stroke his hardened cock, impeded by the clothing containing it.

"No I, really! I simply followed the wrong directions. T-they assumed I wanted to visit you again...well I mean, I do but, they figured I already wanted to see you...I-I still haven't made my way out, so there's probably still people worrying about me..."

Lilla covered her mouth with her delicate fingers, failing to hide a giggle. "It's fine, my dear Randi! I believe you, though...I do believe my judgement still wasn't far off? Raging erection aside, you're gazing intently at my face and boobs, you're contently breathing in my delicious aroma, and your face has multiple sweat drops already...someone really needs to cool off!"

Randithas attempted to dry his face a little, feebly hiding his mild embarrassment. "Well I mean, yeah you got me! I...I love you deeply and I can't hide that! I just...oh...."

He stopped in shock, realising what his memory of the incorrect directions meant. He had a great encounter with another woman, thoroughly enjoying it, though had little idea on how Lilla would respond to this knowledge. Looking over to her, she tilted her head in curiosity, sensing a secret. No way out of this one, Randithas figured.

"Lilla I...yesterday I met someone. Another woman, in this forest. She gave me directions to your location, not realising I have places to be outside Klaia Forest. Oreithyia and I, we...we got very cuddly and carried away, and..." Lilla accidently interrupted merely by smiling.

"Ah, Oreithyia? Hehe, yeah, she's great! Little rough for my liking in a way, but still great fun to be with!"

"You're not mad? Ah, that's a relief! Wasn't sure how you'd react!"

"Hehe, why would I be mad, Randi? I can't force you into monogamy, and you had great fun with a nice person! Of course I'd get rather jealous if she kept you to herself, but she even guided you right back to me, already knowing how much you love me!" Lilla responded, weirdly joyful for something most humans see as shameful. "Although, I'm sorry to say this but...our lovemaking session will have to wait a bit. Those honeybees earlier really exhausted me, so I need time to recover my energy. Could it wait until late tonight at least? I'll keep you warm at least, to which tonight or tomorrow we can greet with pure hedonism!"

Randithas felt conflicted, too many thoughts at once. If Lilla needed the rest, there was little to be done. "O-okay, it pains me too but I understand. I'll go find some nice berries to eat in the meantime. I won't go far, don't worry!"

Lilla held her hands together in contentment. Randithas seemed to be forgetting about needing to get back, though Lilla had no intention of mentioning that again yet...

"Thank you for understanding, my dead Randi! I'll wait here, reserving myself for you! Stay safe out there, okay?"

"See you soon, Lilla!" replied Randithas, before immediately collapsing as he attempted to turn and leave. Both his feet were weighted at to the ground, Lilla giggling away. Vines already enveloped his ankles without him noticing, though he struggled to be mad at her for it this time.

"Oh Randi, forgive me, but such a trick is too fun to not play on you!" Her voiced lowered as she gave a more eager and lustful face. Lilla opened both her arms and petals wide and invitingly. As Randithas stood again, a large wave of strong and compelling aromas washed through him as he stared up at Lilla's beautiful face and body. "I need no rest from mere honeybees! Come here Randi! I'll feed you with all the bountiful pleasure you could ever desire!"

His body shaking, rationality dispersed, Randithas stepped forward. One wonky step at a time, he approached Lilla, mindlessly dropping each piece of clothing to the dirt beneath. Completely nude, he stepped into Lilla's pool of nectar and wrapped his arms eagerly around her thick luscious body. Both leaned in for another passionate kiss as the petals gently arose, concealing them in denser aroma.

Lilla delicately held Randithas, a gentle hand behind his head and a firm grip above the waist. With a taste of Lilla's sweet nectar coating her tongue, that familiar spark of raw energy and lust powered through his body, drowning out any impulse that wasn't focused on fucking Lilla's mind away. She held him between her soft hand and violet lips, painting the insides of his mouth while secreting much more nectar for him to devour, even if still in teasingly small portions. Restless, his nails began digging into her, his breath deepening and intensifying.

From mild shock, Lilla pulled back slightly before giggling again. Randithas held tightly, locking eyes with the shining amethyst eyes of Lilla's. Every instinct in his mind wanted to slam his cock fully into Lilla's dripping pussy, prevented by their bodies kept tightly together, sandwiching his zealous erection. Vines wrapped them, so clearly Lilla knew...

"Oh my my, Randi...you're especially eager this time, aren't you? Well it's not like you're to blame." Lilla giggled more as she leaned in, lips against his ear, voice getting huskier... "Truthfully, you caught me at the perfect time! Those honeybees did quite the opposite of drain me. You could say they actually ripened me a little more...while the supply in my chest needs time to refuel, your favourite flavour is dripping from my pussy, only now said flavour is far more rich and intense..! Perhaps if you used your incredible cock once again, that flavour will intensify further...?"