Compulsion of a Flower's Essence Ch. 03

Story Info
He departs the autumn forest, but someone is stalking him...
11.9k words
4.5
4.2k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Warmest Departure

Another day arose within the gargantuan confines of Klaia Forest, the familiar warmth and filtered sunlight restrained by bright grey clouds soaring high above. Leaves fell in gradually increasing quantities, whilst birds sang their tunes in mild disharmony. Every living creature that'd lived a winter was aware. The solemn curtain of autumn was drawing more apparent.

Armies of tiny raindrops fell, their mild assault covering the entire tree-laden land. Though some could perceive such a moment as gloomy, few inhabitants of the forest could deny how it's gentle and hydrating feel was a beautiful compromise.

Randithas felt little of the delicate rainfall. With his body wrapped around Lilla's warm skin while her silken hair gently wrapped him, Randithas could barely remain aware. Upon the realisation, greater gratitude sat within him, knowing how happy he and Lilla were to be shielding each other from such mild weather. Both tightened their arms around one another, ensuring comfort and contentment.

"Lilla, how do you feel during times like this?" Randithas asked after gently gazing upon Lilla's face again. "This sound of rain...I always had mixed feelings about it. Many humans hate the feeling and feel forced into their homes, though to me it always feel circumstantial. I feel if I were anywhere else in this forest, it'd lace me with sadness. With you, I feel reassured, knowing how much you're willing to keep me safe from anything discomforting out there..."

Lilla's smile widened again, eyes moistening with joy. "My dear Randi...hearing those words from you puts so much joy into me! Having endured such loneliness without a caring man like you has been quite a struggle until now. Rainy days of greater intensity are days in which my petals remain closed while I meditate, absorbing as much water as required. Occasionally my isolation would spike into my heart, longing for the day where I'd pass through a stormy winter's night with a kind man who'd be willing to share comfort with me. Above us right now is very light rain, soothing enough for me to leave my petals partially open. The next moon cycle will likely yield rough nights..."

Despite only having known her no more than a few days, pain began spiking down Randithas's chest. Wouldn't be long before Lilla would endure winter's wrath, restrained to one spot without anyone to visit. Oreithyia and those honeybees would probably sleep through winter, at least as far as he could tell.

"Surely..." Randithas began speaking, clear concern held within his voice. "...you'd be so much happier if I stayed...right? I...I really want to. Winter won't be as bad for me, yet I'll still miss you greatly! Should I...stay?"

Lilla held Randithas with greater tenderness and warmth. Her aroma intensified slightly, along with her body heat. Gently running her fingers through his hair, she spoke delicately near his ear.

"I...perhaps? I fear that such a choice made today would be rash and reckless for you. To you and those you know, disappearing would be upsetting for them. As much as I greatly desire to specifically keep you within my confines throughout winter and beyond, I fear that we may cause sadness and grief to many beyond these forest trees." Randithas nodded a little within her grasp, before Lilla continued to speak. "Throughout today, I've conversed with local plant life again. Sorry our directions weren't clear beforehand, it was careless. We'll also converse with the tiny birds and lesser fey where possible.

"Thank you..." Randithas replied, tightening his cuddle on Lilla. "You're so thoughtful and considerate. It's one of the endless reasons I love you so dearly, Lilla! Though please don't feel guilty about that misdirection earlier. I can only imagine stationary creatures would have limited direction sense. It's really not a problem! In the end, I returned to the sweet and beautiful flower that no foretold paradise could ever compare to!"

Lilla squealed very quietly, trying to contain her joy as her face blushed and aroma intensified further. Clearly Randithas had become gradually more sensitive to her scent, not that it was the only thing compelling him to love her so deeply. Without any sense of restraint, Lilla placed a firm kiss on Randithas's forehead, his body shaking in excitement.

"Randi, you flatter me so deeply! For someone special like you, this kindness should only be expected! You'll always be welcome to spend however many days you wish inside my loving embrace!" She began tenderly stroking his ear with her smooth fingers. "Though it may appear we have some special company. Someone's rather excited down there...wouldn't you agree?"

Taking a second to acknowledge her words, Randithas realised his hardened cock was gently held between their bodies yet again. Shortly following the realisation, Lilla's soft hand already wrapped itself around it, gently stroking the entire length. Her soft touch had little pressure around it, aiming to teasingly massage.

"Oh Randi..." Lilla mocked playfully. "What am I to do with you, hmm? Perhaps I should start imagining new ways for us to play with each other..."

As Randithas shook and gasped, unable to form words, both lovers were interrupted by a fierce growling close by. Taking a few seconds of precaution, both stopped to take note of the source. It was from within Randithas. His stomach began grunting with hunger.

"Ah, I should probably eat..." Randithas muttered embarrassingly. "Been a few days since I ate my usual two to three meals each day."

"Of course. Haha, seems we both got a tad carried away there, hmm? Your health takes priority though. Go gather some fruit for yourself, no rush!" Lilla's petals gently unfolded on one side, the gentle rain slowly subsiding. "That area of woodland should be home to many nice fruit. Go fetch yourself a delicious meal!"

Randithas held her tightly again in gratitude. Everything she did for him felt like another reason to spend the rest of his life within her reach.

"Thank you again, Lilla! I really hope you feel like I'm properly repaying your kindness! I promise I won't take long."

As the vines caressing them both began to loosen, Lilla placed her hand either side of Randithas's head, firmly. Without resistance from either, Lilla pulled Randithas in for a deep strong kiss. Feeling the soft touch of her lips and the sweetest taste of her vigorous tongue sent that all too familiar and lustful energy back through Randithas.

A minute of passionate and intense kissing and cuddling quickly passed, before Randithas hastily rubbed his lower body against Lilla's, his sense of control rapidly fleeting. She pulled him back gently, gazing into his desperate eyes.

"Hehe, silly boy! It's about time you were well fed!" Lilla playfully mocked again. She loosened her grip, letting him leave to gather foods. "Yes, I know. That beastly look in your eyes says it all. You're thinking of drinking all I have while letting loose and feeding me in return, correct?"

"Aah, um, y-yeah...e-exactly that. Wow, you can read me so easily..."

"Heheh, well, you're pretty much all I can think about nowadays! I care deeply for you and your wild desires mean everything to me! That being said Randi, it's important you're taken care of. Go get some of that delicious fruit!"

With a warm smile and a half-forced sigh of relaxation, Randithas made way to the suggested area beside Lilla's domain. "I won't be long, I promise!" waved Randithas, putting his underpants back on while walking. Copious amounts of energy powered his body, completely revitalised from his complete exhaustion from the day prior.

Lilla remained still as usual, gently humming a playful tune to herself to pass the time. Her petals lay outstretched, hoping to gather as much of the solar energy able to shine through the thin clouds. Her tune kept relatively quiet, as she held her arms across her chest as if insecurity loomed over her.

It had been a good twenty minutes. Lilla feared the chance of familiar forest creatures interrupting before Randithas could return, though more importantly, she feared the off chance that Randithas had gotten lost again. More time passed, as more worry grew. She knew for a fact she'd see him again if he were safe. Their promises to one another gave excitement, yet would only emphasize unfortunate occurrences.

Hearing the crunching of bushes, Lilla flicked her gaze round to the place Randithas left to. He returned, carrying many figs, pears and large berries. Lilla let out a sigh of relief without making it blatant, while Randithas jogged forwards with the same energy as when he left.

"Sorry that took so long, some of these were hard to reach!" Randithas spoke as he sat down upon one of Lilla's petals, with Lilla herself crouching beside him. "I'll probably have the figs when I leave. Really happy with what I found! These berries are so wildly nutritious it feels unreal!"

"Guess you could consider these fruits a specialty of Klaia Forest, hmm? Unsure if that's a normal forest thing or a blessing of the Fey Queen, though I like to believe the latter!" Lilla gently took the berry Randithas was holding towards his mouth, proceeding to dip it within her nectar pool. With the berry coated in a thick layer, a long strand connecting from the base, Lilla placed it into Randithas's mouth. "Try them like this, Randi! I'm sure it'll be far more heavenly!"

With little hesitation, Randithas placed it within his mouth, scraping up any leftover nectar caught against his chin. As the berry burst inside, he couldn't resist moaning in delight as the flood of flavours washed through his mouth. His body shook involuntarily, gasping for air under the immense overload of pleasure his taste buds became subjected to. As Lilla giggled with joy, Randithas reached out for her nectar pool, dunking all his last batch of berries.

His food and hand completely coated, he stuffed each berry in his mouth, multiples at a time. Experiencing all the flavours rush through him triggered mild sickness, forcing him to slow down a little. Lilla gently ran her soft fingers through his hair, delighted by her effect on such a meal. Having devoured each berry in just over a minute, Randithas felt his lungs weigh down as his breathing grew progressively more aggressive. Sucking all leftover flavours from each finger, he slowly turned to face Lilla, flinching at the reminder of her beautiful visage smiling upon him.

"Aaahhh, your reactions speak a million words! My dear Randi, you have that primal glint in your eyes once again! Perhaps you're still hungry for my sweet taste? I've had plenty of time to recharge!" Both locked eyes with one another, Lilla calm and composed as Randithas twitched in anticipation. "I'm more ready than I ever have been for you, Randi! Pour all your love into me as you feast on your favourite treat!"

Without him noticing at first, a delicate vine crept underneath and pulled his underpants down to the ground, his fully erect cock violently swinging into the open air. Fixating his gaze into Lilla's amethyst eyes, he slowly stood up unsteadily.

"I...L-Lilla, I'm sorry...but I'm not going to be able to h-hold back. Pure primal desire and aggression is taking over rapidly...I-I've never felt this relentless..."

Lilla's smile only widened, releasing a gentle moan of joy. She stood level, opening her arms invitingly; only encouraged by the erupting lust that surged through Randithas.

Without a moment left to wait, Randithas finally became consumed by his own primal aggression. He lunged forward violently, only to immediately fall forward onto Lilla's unfolded petals. His feet could barely move as his mind barely processed the possibility of a fall. Lilla's loud giggling ensued, mockingly yet playfully.

"Hehe, aww, I'm really sorry Randi! It's just too fun to tease you! Surprising that you're not used to that trick yet..." Lilla slowly kneeled back down as Randithas caught notice of his feet tied up in the vines yet again. She gently held his chin up to lock eyes again, before pushing a nectar coated finger back in his mouth. "Wonder what would happen if I kept teasing? How much hornier could you get for me?"

One set objective in his mind, Randithas swung an arm around Lilla. As endearing as it was for her to be so playful, he'd never bear to wait a second longer in his current condition.

"I...can't let you..." Randithas grunted, the finger still lodged in his mouth. "I'm...going to fuck you...harder than ever..."

Lilla raised her eyebrows, admiring his raw energy. "A contest then, is it? Hehe, I can gladly work with that!" Randithas felt a stretch from down below as his ankles got tugged hard by the vines. His nails dug deeper into her from behind, vowing to himself never to let go. Lilla's finger slowly departed, scooping up more nectar before wiping it over his lips. Her vines gradually tugged harder as more began slowly and softly wrapping his waist. Slurping up all extra nectar he could, he swung his over arm around Lilla, pulling himself closer.

"N-No matter what, Lilla...I'll always fight on...to ensure I can be closer to you..."

"Awww, you really flatter me, Randi! If only it weren't so fun to toy with my special lover...perhaps I cou-" Lilla taunted, before Randithas forced himself forward, pressing his lips firmly against Lilla's. In her shock, her own grip weakened as Randithas wrapped his arms tightly around her body, locking them in place. Slowly she stood back up, holding Randithas tightly in her arms again.

Both Lilla and Randithas continuously kissed one another, filling each other's mouths with raw passion. Try as Lilla might, she began struggling against Randithas's tongue as it forced its way around the insides of Lilla's mouth and tasting any sweet saliva held within. She was no weaker this time around, though she'd certainly underestimated her lover's strengthened vigour. Randithas could only give all his energy and more, his mind completely overwritten with the one thought of pleasing both himself and Lilla as his body felt all the pleasures he attained by doing so.

Lilla's head reeled back slightly, barely able to return the appropriate energy despite how incredible it felt to receive Randithas like this. He soon parted lips, licking up and swallowing any excess saliva covering his mouth. His breathing grew heavier, staring into Lilla's shining eyes again.

"All I can think off...is to be within your delicate confines..." Spoke Randithas, clutching ever tighter. "Right now, I can only process desires to share pleasure with you, Lilla...I love your beautiful face and body, I adore your sweet taste and aroma, I...s-s-so desperately need to fuck you...I-I can't take it a-anymore..."

Held tightly against Lilla's body, Randithas swung his hands round to grab Lilla by her large and firm butt cheeks. Lilla squealed loudly in shock, twitching and drooling in anticipation.

"B-But Randi, I...I n-need to...t-tease you m-more..." Muttered Lilla, as Randithas mindlessly dragged himself vertically down a little. Her soft body stroked against his erect cock as it lowered itself far enough to greet her soaked entrance. Lilla's hand drifted to his length in hopes of stroking and teasing it, but already it was too late. She gasped audibly as the entirety of his erection entered her, his hands tightly gripping her butt to add strength to the thrust.

Little friction could be felt. Lilla's fluids already coated his cock, as her haven held him firmly and cosily. His cock already began twitching, as the familiar warm tingling sensation surged through it yet again. Lilla let out shivering murmurs, unable to contain her delight. Before she could mutter another formed word, Randithas pulled most of his length back and immediately slammed back inside as hard as possible. Lilla could only moan loudly near Randithas's ear, only triggering further hard thrusts into her.

Randithas soon copied, his voice letting out immodest grunting without remorse. Lilla let her vines wrap around their chests, ensuring they'd stay together while her arms were freed. As they stared deeply into one another's eyes, Lilla slammed her hands onto Randithas's butt cheeks in return, jolting even stronger vigour and desire into him. Wasn't long before further energy powered through Randithas's cock, violently thrusting as masses of semen poured its way into Lilla.

Deafening yells of orgasmic bliss echoed through the local trees. Minutes passed as Randithas kept cumming uncontrollably into Lilla, unable to waver as those shining amethyst eyes reflected the ecstasy he felt. Both held each other tightly from behind, slamming their waists violently and in perfect sync. Both tried reaching in for another kiss, yet could only manage brief and uncoordinated attempts as their bodies quivered in delight.

Between ejaculations, Randithas eventually remembered how to speak. His voice slurred with desperation as his breathing only got heavier.

"L-Lilla...pl-please don't...don't let m-me stop...ah, aaaaahhh!!" Another orgasm followed, interrupting any further words.

"Aaahh, R-Randi! I...I don't w-want this to e-end either!! I'll keep thrusting...y-you into m-me!" Yelled Lilla in desperation, not wanting Randithas's plea to go unanswered. "P-please, m-ma-make s-sure you're...w-well fed! D-Don't feel too d-drained!"

Lilla raised a hand to lift up a boob, placing the nipple against Randithas's salivating mouth. She returned her hand to his cheek, as Randithas immediately began to suck. Plenty more rich nectar came pouring out, the sweet taste pushing Randithas into another orgasm. Both yelled deeply into the sky, filling one another with every ounce of pleasure possible.

Yearning for as much of this sweet and delicious treat as possible, Randithas progressively sucked harder and faster. More nectar poured in as her nipple sank deep into his mouth, rapidly unloading every drop her chest held within. Randithas moaned as loudly as ever, his voice violently vibrating through Lilla while his lips remained covered.

He relentlessly pounded away. Many more minutes passed, whilst his energy ceaselessly thrusted him into Lilla, further encouraged by her wailing and shaking only strengthening. Once the powerful flow of nectar grew stagnant, Lilla swiftly redirected Randithas to her other boob, chock full of the delicious treat dominating his mind. His eyes twitched in excitement at the newly presented load, proceeding to ejaculate hard into Lilla yet again.

Time snuck past the two uncontrollably as the forest echoed a constant stream of their audible love. Randithas knew nothing anymore but to slam his erection into Lilla, feeling the warm firm strokes of her soaked insides while she orgasmed relentlessly near his ears. Barely any conscious thoughts could form to question how he kept going so long, or how he couldn't stop ejaculating, though what little realised this oddity was simply thankful for it occurring.

More than ten minutes passed until Lilla's boob ran dry, leaving Randithas to violently lick the nipple in desperation while still continuing his streak of ejaculations. She quickly moved his head back to her other nipple, providing a fresh albeit limited new supply. He gripped her buttocks tightly, feeling his numbed body succumbing to fatigue. No way could he hold back. He only wanted to fuck Lilla, thus he'd ensure that every possible drop of cum was pumped deep inside her.

Lilla's vines continued to grasp their bodies together tightly. Randithas grew progressively more dazed as his head lulled back, sight locked onto Lilla's starry eyes. Seeing her just as ecstatic and desperate kept his mind in check. He couldn't forget why he kept fucking her and his incoming fatigue merely felt like a bothersome challenge.