Compulsion of a Flower's Essence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having drank far more than what any sane human would considered safe, Randithas was left to lick vigorously yet again, craving any lingering taste that would maintain his ongoing rush of oral pleasure and fuel his body down below.

"Aahh, R-Randi, I'm sorry...I-I don't ha-have any more to g-give...y-you've, aaah, you've drunk me dry!!" A hand moved along Randithas's back until reaching the back of his head, gently holding him against her chest as he continued to fuck.

"Lilla...I...I still have the energy..." Growled Randithas, mind overwritten with deep seated lust. "I'm going to...keep fucking you...p-please hold me in place...don't l-let me go...slam me in you h-harder...!"

"As you wish, m-my dear Randi...but please, let me keep you energised..." Lilla pulled him up slightly, reaching down for another passionate kiss with her soft hand still holding his head. Her other hand gripping his butt cheek took hold of the other beside it, allowing part of her arm to also hold him. Additional vines crept around his waist, preventing him from reeling his cock too far back.

With the new rush of energy from the familiar deep kiss, their orgasmic vocal vibrations flowing violently through them, and extra binding ensuring he couldn't leave, Randithas powered through and slammed harder into Lilla. His waist grew from numbness to mild pain as he surpassed his usual limit. He couldn't stop. Every fibre of his being loved the feeling of pounding Lilla to no end. Both Lilla and Randithas were quick to return to their orgasmic rushes, yelling their pleasure into their kiss. As the bliss ceaselessly amplified, Randithas's heavy ejaculation couldn't stop. His orgasmic rush continued as he pounded away, eventually finishing with one final thrust to send their ecstasy over the edge.

Breaking the kiss uncontrollably, they moaned into the sky without a shed of modesty. Lilla felt the entire length and width of Randithas's cock as deep as it could go, drooling over the realisation of exactly how big it had gotten. Holding each other in their arms, Lilla and Randithas gasped for the air surrounding them, Lilla's petals subtly shaking and struggling.

After calming down, Lilla held Randithas against her with an arm around his torso and another around his head. Her vines still wrapped him, seemingly out of adoration and contentment. Slow, soft strokes washed around Randithas's still-erect cock while it remained inside Lilla. She most likely occupied herself in absorbing any undrunk cum he had spilled out for her, if her slurred giggles and brief gasping was any indication.

"Ahhh, you've...fed me so much again Randi! I'm so eternally grateful to you...you always feed me so much delicious semen. Never did I think such a blessing could be given to me before meeting you!" Lilla's voice devolved into gratifying whispers, speaking closer and closer to his ear. Randithas lay limp in her grasp, her gentle words reawakening his mind a little. It was then he realised, that fatigue had claimed him completely.

Words could barely form through his throat past a few mutters. Randithas grew progressively light-headed, feeling very little of his body. Lilla's voice filtered through, clear yet mildly distorted.

"R-Randi, are you okay? You look rather...pale..." Worry crept over her face as Randithas gathered what little energy remained to provide a response.

"I...can barely feel anything...need...r-rest..."

Hastily yet steadily, Lilla lowered Randithas upon her base, letting him rest as she saw best. He laid twitching and gasping in fatigue, barely aware of his surroundings. Lilla kneeled in front with a hand lightly stroking his body. Having not dealt with such extreme conditions, she relied purely on instinct. Her petals enclosed slightly, hoping to keep him cosy without draining him of fresh air.

Gradually he regained his breath and mental strength. While still light-headed, Lilla's image grew clearer and more detailed. Despite feeling endangered this time around, he only felt pure gratitude for experiencing such a time with her.

"How are you feeling, Randi?" Lilla queried, optimistic yet mildly concerned. "Wasn't sure how far you could safely go on like that, not that I had any willpower to stop you. Forgive me, I was admittedly quite careless..."

"Ahh, I...I still feel numb and achy, but lying here and staring is...really comforting."

"As long as you're recovering, then all will be well! I've never seen any creature so drained before, though you're clearly in need of rest! Or at least...I think you are?" Lilla slowly glared down, smiling upon a nice sight. "This little friend of yours says otherwise. He's still so big and strong!"

Lilla very gently traced the tip of a finger around the head of Randithas's still erect cock. His body twitched at the touch, his cock twitching harder. Though he could barely let out a slight gasp, it was clear he could still feel Lilla's sweet touches.

"Awww, my dear Randi! Does that feel...a little too good?" Running the tips of her fingers under his erection and across his tender balls, her lustful yet playful demeanour quickly returned. Randithas twitched and shuddered as his body surged through conflict. "Must be my sweet nectar doing you more favours. It's still so warming and pleasant, isn't it? It keeps your cock yearning for more of me no matter what! Thankfully, it just so happens that I got myself excited to taste your semen through my mouth as well!"

Randithas lifted his heavy head, getting a better view of Lilla as she grinned in anticipation. As much as he tried, his voice still faltered in the moment. Lilla placed a finger over his lips, to halt any unnecessary usage of energy.

"Please don't push yourself, my dear Randi. You've already supplied me with plenty and you're in little condition to be active. Please be honest and rational with yourself. I'll happily suck you up again, but don't get reckless this time!"

Her finger still on his lips, Randithas whispered loudly and audibly. "I...can't quite rest. There's no more energy to stand or thrust, but...there's still some lust inside me. If you want t-to blow me again, you can...but please be gentle..."

Lilla's hand moved away, drifting over to stroke his thigh. Randithas lulled his head in shock and delight, before the base of Lilla's petal folded inwards to lift his head back up. Centred in the bulb of exotic dim light shone Lilla, kneeled down and tenderly caressing his waist and damp cock. She stared back in gratitude and excitement, slowly licking her now shining lips.

"Thank you, Randi...I'm going to take you in now. Please relax as I pleasure you. Ejaculate in my mouth whenever you desire! I'll make sure you get a sweet and well-deserved rest!"

Just before Randithas could mutter verbal gratitude in return, Lilla leaned further, her tongue stroking the head of his cock, journeying all around the sensitive areas with her gentle tip. Her hand lightly wrapped itself around the base, locking it gently without letting it move in her grasp. His cock twitched around in excitement, held at the pleasing mercy of Lilla's grip. Having indulged in her taste test, Lilla let her other nectar coated hand stroke his entire length, applying little pressure beyond a light tug of his skin.

"Ahh, to think you're still THIS excited down here!" Lilla thought aloud. "I can certainly work with this! Hmm, wonder how powerful your next ejaculation will be...seems this massage from my hands is getting you all the more willing!"

Randithas could only stare in awe as Lilla gazed back. Her dreamy expression let out a drool as her desire began taking back full control.

"My dear Randi...I really can't wait any longer...the shape of this giant cock...the hot semen that'll burst out for me...I need it in my mouth...please, relax for me...relax as you erupt the creamy desert that I'm so desperate for..."

Lilla wrapped her lips around his tip, her slippery tongue coating the skin under his cock. Slowly she took his entire length in her mouth and down her throat, sucking deep and hard throughout. Randithas gasped and shook in response, relaxation being a farce. Lilla's subsequent moans vibrated through his body as she slowly pulled back most of the way, stopping when her lips strangled his tip.

With every deep stroke from her mouth and throat, Lilla emitted loud and audible slurping to go with her deep moaning. One hand held tightly around his base with a finger and thumb, while her other hand soon slid over to caress his nipple. A nectar coated vine tip quickly joined, pleasing the other nipple lovingly and teasingly.

Each deep slurp from Lilla pumped Randithas with a familiar ecstasy. His body still lay stiff and immoveable, though his feeling of insistent numbness subsided for the energising bliss he adored so much. Every pump sent a wave of pleasure through his entire being as he gazed dreamily at Lilla. Her slurps were still slow, but never wavered in strength or passion.

Still moaning lovingly, Lilla locked eyes with Randithas. Her gaze shone with pure adoration and desire, overjoyed by the satisfaction that Randithas could never hope to hide. Feeling his body twitch with greater frequency, Lilla added a tiny fragment of additional strength to her suction and the fingers gripping Randithas's rock hard cock. As she sensed the approach of a powerful orgasm from Randithas, Lilla upped the speed of her suction and the volume of her deep moaning.

Vines crept over Randithas's limbs, rooting them to the ground. Semen began bursting out of Randithas's erection, amplifying the realm of intense ecstasy already surging through him. A full load of hot semen blasted into Lilla's mouth, his cock forcefully shoving it down her throat. Lilla sucked harder as she pulled back with each slurp, leaving no drop of semen left untasted.

Locked in a world of bliss, Randithas shook and shouted in delight, fully overtaken by the sheer pleasure pumped through him. His sight lost all focus, darting around without control but desperate to see Lilla's enjoyment. Her cheeks grew in form as her smile widened, loving every drop of semen in her mouth along with Randithas's deafening orgasm to go with it.

What felt like half a minute passed, as Lilla kept sucking and licking. All the extra stimulation felt as if his orgasm became prolonged, with Lilla licking all around his length and sucking it while holding the skin back. She ensured every last drop was claimed, just in time for the eternal numbness to invade Randithas yet again.

"Aaaahhh, s-so delicious!! Thank you...so much, my dear Randi! You gave me so much succulent joy!" Lilla slowly stroked Randithas's limp and numb body, unable to leave it alone. "Please, take some well-earned rest! I hope that pleasure you felt will help you unwind!"

Randithas felt every muscle in his body shut down, feeling little more than the skin on his boiling head. Starting lovingly at Lilla, he felt his consciousness slip away rapidly, with no strength to speak a word.

"Thank you, Lilla..." He spoke silently, using his final energy to deliver a lip-readable message. With such energy spent, he drifted off into a deep sleep...

-

Warmth enveloped Randithas's stiff and tense body. Stood upon a soft surface, the comforting body of Lilla wrapped around his own, her velvet hair caressing the space where her arms couldn't cover. Slowly he awoke, still heavily dozy from what must have been a long nap. As the tranquillity filled him, Randithas tightened his grip on Lilla, then realising his arms were already around her.

Subtle murmurs emanated from Lilla as she too began to awake. She gently ran her fingers over Randithas's hair, admiring the mutual love he couldn't help but show.

"Good morning, my dear Randi! Did you sleep well?" whispered Lilla, in a more caring tone than usual.

"Ah, Lilla!" replied Randithas. His voice held a raspy tone, as if still recovering from moderate damage. He continued speaking with a gentler and quieter tone to not take any rash chances. "Feels so good to wake up in your arms! Heh, I really got carried away there this time. Never imagined I'd have that ability held deep withi-, wait...did you mention a new morning?"

"Hehe, didn't you notice? It's a new morning! You slept for well over half a day while I took care of you!"

No wonder the air felt so different. Definitely the morning of a warmer day. Each day of being held like this only bought him emotionally closer to Lilla. Realisation sank in deeper every time, in how much he could trust her and be admired by her.

"Wow...haha, guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point. If there were ever a place that let me sleep so soundly and comfortably, it could only be in your gentle confines! I...assume it doesn't bother you too much that I slept for so long?"

"It's perfectly fine! Having you with here with me is such great company. All my solitude was worth it for these past few days spent with you, Randi! I've...truly never felt this good in my life. It means everything that you feel the same way..." Lilla's voice sank very subtly as a discomforting realisation loomed over her. She gently placed her head against Randithas. "It's just...sad that we have to say goodbye again soon...it would be very wrong to keep you here".

Randithas widened his eyes in his own realisation. Clearly Lilla was talking about his own business back home. Even if he wasn't the biggest icon there, Fletchington Pass would still miss him. Promising people he'd return safely wasn't exactly a bad move, though it did raise the stakes. If anything he simply didn't want to let people down. With the opportunity to return home to his people, then immediately spend time with Lilla when spring returned, why not take it?

"Lilla..." Randithas held her more firmly, struggling to bring himself to depart. "I can tell how considerate you're being, and that means a lot. I'm just...struggling to see how returning home would be better. I don't want anyone back home to worry about me, yet there's a selfish desire to remain here with you..."

"Randi, please don't worry so much. Deep down I feel a similar way. If you had no further connections beyond Klaia Forest, I'd entangle you and never let you go! Um, b-but...we shouldn't. It's not that we can't, it's that it would be wrong. As much as I'd love to get carried away with you some more, many issues could arise. What if they send out a search party? Would the forest still be safe in the future?"

"Though I hate to admit it, that's very true. Besides, it's not like we're saying goodbye permanently. Early spring, or late winter even, I'll be right back here! I feel...so much more meaningful when I'm here in your flower..."

Lilla blushed as she hugged Randithas as tightly as possible. Her already intense aroma seemed to only intensify a little further. Randithas felt incredibly warm inside, nearly melting away with comfort.

"Yes, we'll meet again very soon! I've waited far more than a mere few months to meet you, and I'd wait another few years if I really had to!" Before Randithas could respond, she placed a firm kiss on his forehead, sending a familiar wave of shivering pleasure down him. Lilla rested her head against him again, closing her petals a little more to keep them cosy. "My forest friends have been completing their big search for the best path. Though we could probably ask them now, I'd like to keep cuddling you, just a while longer!"

"Me too...thank you Lilla! I...feel so comfortable I could almost fall asleep again..."

"Please feel free, my dear Randi! I'll keep you warm and cosy until noon! Please rest well in my confines until then!"

Hearing Lilla's blissful words as his body became tightly wrapped in her arms and hair, Randithas peacefully feel asleep again as the light began to dim itself.

-

Midday sun beamed upon Klaia Forest. Randithas, still sleepy, gently awoke as the light against him intensified. Lilla's petals had been lowering, now halfway down.

"Rise and shine, my dear Randi!" Lilla spoke, keeping her usual playful demeanour. She still kept hold of Randithas, though wasn't locking him in place by any means. "It's a little past midday. Was hard to bring myself to wake you, but you'll have enough time to return home!"

Randithas looked around, the light hurting a tiny bit. He let out a tamed yawn, weary yet comfy in Lilla's continued embrace.

"Seems like it's finally time." Randithas held much reluctance in his voice, though tried focusing on the more positive takes. "Thank you, Lilla! I feel truly blessed for spending all this time with you! I'll return here by the end of winter, so be ready for me by then! Before I go, however..."

Randithas stared deep into her eyes before placing a hand behind her head and pulling it in for a kiss. He entered her mouth deeply, finding energy within that he didn't realise he had. Despite the urge to fuck her mind away yet again, he contained it. This was a goodbye kiss.

For minutes, they kissed lovingly. Their eager lips pressed hard as their tongues explored each other as much as possible. Randithas took in as much of Lilla's sweet taste as he could get, using any provided energy to further the kiss. Lilla's sweet and sexual moaning vibrated comfortingly through Randithas as he soon did the same.

Eventually he parted the kiss. A strand of golden saliva held between them as they gazed into each other's starry eyes, almost lost in each other's view. Sight remaining focused, Randithas picked up their saliva and placed it deep in his own mouth, sucking hard on his fingers.

"Heheh, seems I taught you well!" Lilla giggled. "Words can't express how grateful I am to you, Randi! I'll help guide you out the forest. Just please, make sure you come back to me!"

Both smiled widely with their hands holding each other's heads. "No need to worry, Lilla! Nothing will stop me from returning to you!"

Having accepted the need for his departure, they loosened their grip on one another as Randithas stepped out onto the forest floor. Upon stepping out, great weight dropped on his muscles. It was the weight of his own fatigue.

"R-Randi? Are you okay?" Lilla asked in shock.

"Y-Yeah...I'm okay. Still a bit exhausted from my exercise yesterday, but I can still travel!"

"Ah okay, you at least sound confident about that!" Lilla took a moment to regain her memory as Randithas picked up his clumsily folded clothes. "So, the plants around us have given me a comprehensive guide to leaving this forest. It's probably better suited to humans like you. Take that same path as before. Once you see a large tree to your left with a pond near it, push through the bushes to your right to find a new path to take. Keep going until you reach a winding area where the path fades, turning, right, left, left, forward, right, right, in that order. That will lead you to a shortcut to the long elegant river, approached from a better angle. Go along the river and step across the stones when you see them. Take the path with an oddly shaped bronze acorn tree, then keep going until you encounter a boulder by an intersecting path. Turn right, then keep walking the straight path...Did you get all that?"

Both spent the following few minutes reciting the instructions, Randithas picking up on it oddly quickly. His past lectures about remembering directions seemed to be really paying off!

"Okay, I think I've got it now! If this is the most efficient path, I shouldn't have any trouble taking it and getting back to Fletchington Pass by nightfall!" replied Randithas, much more confident than halfway through hearing the directions the first time. "I...I'm going to miss you a lot, Lilla. But I'll be back soon! A few months is nothing for us!"

"Absolutely! I look forward to your return, and everything we'll do afterwards! Oh, I almost forgot, I want to give you this!" Lilla reached out to a hidden object next to her petals. She gave Randithas a lilac coloured rose filled with nearly solidified nectar. "Here you go! It's a parting gift! Something to remember me by during our short time apart!"