Compulsion of a Flower's Essence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H-Huh? Pollen? W-Why?"

"Well...that's probably a side effect of sharing pleasure with an alraune. They're known to give pollen infections to various mammals. A-Ah but, it's not harmful! Honest!" Randithas struggled to process it. A non-harmful infection? How? Why? "L-Look it's...just a possibility, okay? It won't hurt you either way! It's just...something to remember her by?"

"I...can barely think straight..." Randithas cried while clutching his head. Lust rapidly built up as he craved more of Lilla. Everything about her drove him crazy. Something had to be done, even if help came from a delightful substitute. As she had done to him earlier, Randithas grabbed Melaenia by the head before pulling her in. "I need more...please help me!"

Randithas kissed Melaenia harder than they had previous. Honey gradually built up as she quivered in excitement, mirroring the lust building in Randithas. Minutes passed as they moaned into each other, Melaenia vibrating intensely as her wings fluttered inconsistently. After eventually parting their kiss, Randithas gasped for air desperately. His body shook with tension as his sharp breathing should no hints of taming itself. Melaenia leaned in to speak near his ear.

"Randithas, you need to relax! I-If you need to use me to relieve tension..." she gently spoke, lifting his shirt while pulling aside the clothing over her pussy. "Please use me...use my body as an outlet!"

Without hesitation, Randithas swung his arms around her, feeling her soft clothes pressing his body hard. Desperate for a taste of her smooth, aromatic skin, he reached for her neck to run his tongue along its side. Melaenia moaned and quivered in shock as Randithas lowered her body onto his cock, still rock solid and upright from earlier. He entered her warm, silky confines, a familiar tingling sensation caressing his cock while an unfamiliar tightness clasped his erection. Melaenia's pussy was already soaked, allowing Randithas to thrust her up and down with ease.

"A-Aaaahhhh!! I-It's so...so big!!" she moaned, quivering and vibrating out of control, as if licking her neck hadn't already induced such a reaction. Randithas continued licking and kissing the velvet skin of her neck, as much as could be managed while he held her firmly in place below the wings, his enlarged cock ploughing its way deep into her. "P-Please Randi...fuck me as hard as you want!!"

Moaning and pleading into his ear only invigorated him further. Her wings fluttered and hummed violently, reducing her weight while sending energising vibrations through his hard cock. Struggling to maintain the rhythm in his arms, Randithas lied down, locking Melaenia in place above. Tightly clutching her butt cheeks with his arms against her thighs, he thrusted his entire length into her, slamming their flesh against one another with extreme vigour and rapidity.

Barely containing her ecstasy after half a minute, Melaenia yelled out in orgasm, grabbing Randithas by the hair as she bellowed out her pleasure into his ear. If not for the fierce grip on her buttocks, she'd probably have taken flight. Her screaming and intensive vibrations had already put Randithas on edge, with her deep orgasm finally pushing him far beyond. He slammed harder into her with all his vigour, ejaculating a full load of hot semen deep into her quivering pussy.

Nearing the end of his lengthy ejaculation, he saw Melaenia stare down upon him, drooling in ecstasy before planting a powerful kiss into him. Plenty more honey fed itself directly into Randithas. Feeling the surge of power jolt itself within, he resumed his vigorous thrusting pace. Everything about her cosy sanctuary of a pussy and her tender pulsating body sent his instincts crazy, with her delicious honey being the final ingredient needed to stir his cock and balls back to life.

Though still sensitive from its work, his cock remained stiff and rigid, desperate to fuck further. Randithas grabbed her tightly by the hips, hammering her insides without remorse as a constant supply of delectable honey came pouring into his hungry mouth. Melaenia was quick to orgasm multiple times over, moaning fiercely and stridently without remorse.

Randithas felt his body enter a trance. His body felt as one with Melaenia as she violently vibrated and orgasmed against him, her supply of honey keeping his body energised. Her relentless fluttering gently lifted Randithas slightly off the grass beneath, his attention unable to sense anything but Melaenia. As he continued to pound away, he felt his cock resonate with his flaring testicles, as a familiar surge of power rushed through, ejaculating hard into the quivering honeybee above him.

Over five minutes passed of both sharing mutual consecutive orgasms. Eventually their bodies gave in to fatigue, Melaenia's limp body resting upon Randithas's. She pulled herself up, Randithas's cock slowly sliding out as her pussy gently sucked on it. Plenty of his warm semen gently poured onto his stomach before Melaenia fell back onto him exhausted.

"So this...this is the power...of an alraune's pollen?" Melaenia muttered. Her hand tenderly traced his chest, lovingly cuddling up to him. "You are truly blessed...that pollen does wonders for you..."

"I...guess so...most men could only dream of experiences like this..."

"Heheh, isn't nature just so...fantastic? It's strange how you're so focused on...leaving..."

"Well, my home is far away...besides, I've agreed to return by spring!" Randithas replied, gazing at the sky above. Traces of sunset were already creeping over. In his resumed state of fatigue, realisation struck like a tidal wave. "I can't get back in time...As much as I loved our shared experience...how can I ever get back before nightfall? I can barely feel my body, let along stand and walk!"

"Ah, that's right. You don't have a place to stay yet..." Melaenia spoke with concern. Her fingers dug lightly into Randithas's skin, not wanting him to depart. "I can...help out again! Y-You're welcome to stay at our hive! S-Since I trust you...you'll be welcome, a-and...the queen would...e-especially like you!"

"Queen? Your hive? M-Melaenia, I...don't think I can..."

"Oh don't worry, you'll be taken great care of, we'll provide you lots of honey, the queen w-will...take a strong liking to you, I assure you...That and she's...admittedly far sexier than I..."

Anyone else, Randithas would have felt betrayed. Seduced and tested, then carried away upon 'successful' result? Somehow he didn't get such an impression from Melaenia. She may or may not have stalked out of curiosity, but her initially shy attitude and initiation to help clearly implied she genuinely cared. Despite that, this simply wouldn't be a safe bet.

As she lay against his body, Randithas gently held her head, stroking her soft hair. Hopefully she wouldn't revert to her agitated self...

"Melaenia, forgive me. I can't accept the offer. I've already made promises to people and I'd feel awful for breaking them. If that weren't the case, I'd be tightly encased in Lilla's petals right now." A moment of silence layered over the two of them.

"...okay. I understand." Melaenia replied, excitement having left her.

"Though I really can't promise anything, if per chance I hear about someone wanting to romance cute creatures like yourself, I'll bring them here as soon as possible! Either way, I'll be here next spring! Perhaps well see each other again..." Melaenia's grip tightened, blushing a little. Randithas kept his relief within, contented by Melaenia's care and cuteness.

"Thank you, Randi..." She cuddled up much more tightly as Randithas held her, her wings fluttering calmly. "By the way...I feel like I should ask. Where exactly is this path you plan to take?

"Ah, I need to think..." Though it took him a good half a minute, he just about recollected the instructions, remembering it in Lilla's delicate voice. "Uhhmm...yeah it was...past that bronze tree beyond the river, then taking the correct turn by the odd boulder."

Melaenia fell oddly silent for many seconds longer than normal. Clearly she paid attention. Did she need to think it through herself?

"Ah, I see..." She commented, not sounding entirely convinced. Randithas waited for an elaboration. "...Yeah, that path...It will be a long journey back home. L-Longer than any of you expected..."

"Dammit. Will have to survive another night here...Melaenia, is it okay if you stay with me tonight? I don't know how much protection you could offer, but I'd appreciate the company at least!

Melaenia gasped quietly, wings ruining any subtly. "O-Of course...I'd love that!"

Randithas smiled warmly into the sky, cuddling Melaenia as their fatigued bodies still laid upon the grass. Her reaction to the directions home felt off, but at least he wouldn't be alone tonight.

-

Pushing through the bushes and deep within the depths of Klaia Forest, the focused half-elf searched for any remaining traces of his previous journey here. Deviating from the main road, Greglas Daenan had a favour to repay. He'd never forgive himself if a trusted travel companion died for his own mishap. For that same reason, he'd returned to Klaia Forest alone. Should this mission be futile, nobody else would suffer. That at least, was his own selfish view on the issue.

Despite the scale of this land, the point where they broke off was easy to trace. Prints of a giant raven had dug into the road, indicating where such a creature would have taken flight. Assuming his companion only witnessed the initial journey and not the waving paths the raven took after, Randithas would have headed directly in that direction. Greglas taught him much about traversing nature, or at least he liked to think he did. A key rule about diverging from a path is to make it easy to trace right back, with simple directions being an obvious component there.

Much forestland was traversed. Perhaps 20 to 30 minutes of careful travel had been carried out, with little variance between the small animals and tree densities. If there were cooperative fey or demihumans then maybe he'd have actual hints on where his friend could be, as it had been nearly a week. Not only could Randithas have gone far, but he would have gone far.

His halberd and longbow stored behind him, he gave himself a few fragments of more time before deciding to return. Accepting that finding his friend was a lost cause isn't something he'd been accustomed to, despite being a tutor.

Fortunately, hope shone ahead. Elegant light, from what was probably housed within an open clearing, could be seen through the assortments of trees. Coupled with it was a pleasant aroma with a soothing and sweet taste. Approaching this was risky. Could be a civilisation, though it could be a hive of malicious fey. Given the lack of variation until now, entering this area was his best bet.

Taking a deep breath in hopes of remaining calm and cautious, he approached the clearing. Standing in the centre of this large open area was a pink flower nearly 3 meters tall, bulb shaped with a glistening shine. Birds and butterflies flew swiftly around this grove, probably enchanted by the flower's appearance. Though this flower seemed to be the only inhabitant of this grove, it would be a great hive for malicious fey, as he feared.

Greglas observed the area with sharp intentions, tracking down any subtle hints of purpose. Reaching out for his halberd, he took some steps back, not seeing this area as worthy of risk. Crunching a loose branch under his boot, his body tensed, more so after hearing a faint yet harmonic voice of a distant woman.

"Oh? Do I have a visitor?" Spoke the mysterious voice, slightly muffled. No use hiding it now...

"Who's there? I'm not here to cause harm, but I'll take defensive measures if needed!" A few giggles were heard in response. Greglas wasn't joking, nor was he incompetent. He ensured his voice carried that vibe.

"Hmm, oh don't worry...I assure you that defensive measures won't be necessary..."