All Comments on 'Computer Geek Ch. 07'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
I'm so glad

that your characters talk to each other during sex. It seems so immediate and real. Bravo!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
So long

I have been waiting for your post for a loooooooong time (sowwy for being demanding *saying sheppishly*), but i am glad you are still not losing your touch with your wittiness. Though this is good, but the build up of the stories is quite slow ya??? Are you planning to make it into a longer series? If yes, i will be more patient in waiting lol. Great post Ada.

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 13 years agoAuthor
To angin_berhembus from Ada Stuart

I'm glad you liked it, and it will be a longer story. Right now I'm working on ch 12 and wondering how to end it all :-)

By the way, I love demanding readers so don't hesitate to tell me exactly what you like/dislike about the story.

I'm sorry that it's taking so long between each post, but since I'm a control freak I tend to put a lot of effort into each chapter before I post (although you wouldn't notice that when you see all the grammatical mistakes that tend to escape my eyes :-).

Hope you'll all be patient with me and happy reading :-)

Ada

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Good job girl...hmmm i wonder,is ADA STUART trully u'r name?cause once upon a time there was an author(my fav)who have a name like your's.if u are her,i'll say im glad i found u again,sorry about my grammar,my spelling or my assumption...love u&love u'r work a looot...(pipit)

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

always glad to see new chapters appearing. think these two may be in for a surprise about each other *grins*

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 13 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

I think you're mistaking me with "Anne Stuart". She's mine favorite too and a great writer!

"Ada Stuart" is not my real name. It's actually a micture of my favorite author (Anne Stuart) and my favorite movie character (Ada in The Piano). Both of them write/act strong heroines that dare to go against the flow, and I really admire that :-)

I hope that this won't ruin the reading experience :-)

Ada

jonnar01jonnar01over 13 years ago
Wonderful, Romantic Story

It really should be titled 'erotic computer goddess' I think- really a well written and very erotic story, and Kate is a great character (and the 'superheroine' of all 'geeks', I think). There is a lot of promise still, so please do continue Scott and Kate's story, if you can get the time.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
So confused

with the order of this story. I've just started from the beginning. Order seemed good until chapter 4. Ch 4 skipped over the first time. Then chapter 5 skipped a bit ahead. Then chapter 6 came back to just after the first time, then chapter 7 skipped ahead. One chapter is repeated twice and we still haven't read how she first decided to give in to him...the most important part! So I'm confused and can't really enjoy the story. If I'm missing something, let me know and I'll go back and reread.

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 13 years agoAuthor
To cantfightfate from Ada Stuart

Oh my good, you're right. I've just republished all the chapters and copied the wrong chapter as ch 4. No wonder the story doesn't make any sense.

Thank you so much for letting me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can.

Ada

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still my fav

Naaaah...u'r answer still not ruin my reading experience,still love u&love aaaalllll u'r works...keep spirit...chayooo girl (pipit)

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
You are one of my favourite writers!

I love this series! Please Ada don't ever stop writing!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
It's Another 5 stars

Still loving it. Some slight typos and mistakes but perhaps these are US English rather than UK English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow

marsbar15marsbar15about 1 year ago

The story is good, lacking a little tension/drama but we have the discovery of her use of a detective to investigate him to look forward to. Definitely some typos to clean up.Looking forward to a nice HEA, wedding bells and babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3228 Followers
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES