All Comments on 'Computer Geek Ch. 08'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I totally wasn't expecting the story to go in that direction. Really enjoying it. Please keep the chapters coming. The deal can make things very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ooooh!

Excellent twist!! Can't wait to see where you take it!

pmpktypmpktyover 13 years ago
great update

I think they are both idiots but that makes me like the characters more. I really liked this update I can't wait for more

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago

Didn't expect that one... what a drama!! LOVE IT!!!! Now I am begging for the next chapter. I hope she stays strong for a while just to put him in his place because what he did was cold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

eeeeeeeee boy u dont need feedback, u knw how good u r, love the sudden twist..........................its too dramatic not really real life thing but who cares, love ur every single word, waiting to see the fight................i knw it will end up as sweet ending. prove me wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it..

love the story..please follow up soon! As always Awesome stories!

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
what the H*&^ happened???

you better make this good... hmmmm... follow up with the next chapter please...and FAST!!!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Rats

Here I thought we'd have a good ol romance and the bottom dropped out. I was all for your main character until he turned out to be just another jerk, and not to fond of her now either. Sorry, but the story line in this chapter left me totally disappointed....marrying her to get his money without love, and her marrying him without any physical contact. Pretty much a loser story. Bottom line, I pretty much totally disliked this whole chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crash!

Felt like in a car crash! Everything went so fast and well, and then bang bang bang!.......

Kate's reaction does not make sense to me....... She is selling herself short and letting herself be hurt more. Be gentle with her, pls. She just had a big crash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

why would she do that?!? Marry him though she will get hurt even more.

I was totally loving Scott until I realized what a big jerk he is.

Please update soon!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

i liked this story, sadly i have to partly agree with some previous comments. i'll wait for the next chapter nonetheless

AcalAcalover 13 years ago
Bad Chapter

I like all your work, but this chapter didn't turn out quite so well. It felt like they both had a personality transplant.

kstar113kstar113over 13 years ago
Don't listen to the horrible comments!

Personally I think this little twist made everything more interesting and I'm very grateful for that. I hope you update soon though I just adore this story.

pawwriterpawwriterover 13 years ago
Keep it up!

I think I have to agree with the people who don't want things to change. I think this is a great chapter. Scott THINKS he doesn't love her, but he does. Her conditions will only make him realize that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!!

Personally I like the twist at the end. Scott thinks he doesn't love her and offered her a marriage based on sex alone. Her conditions are going to force his hand. Seriously love this story!

sakurtjesakurtjeover 13 years ago
realy interesting story ^_^

Love the story!

In all the romance i've written most chars have a personality change which is a condition for most good stories so i diss agree with some above ^_^ It gave some new purpose to the story ^_^ i really like it!!!!

svenskkarlsvenskkarlover 13 years ago
Not smooth as silk but jeans are good too

I really liked this story and wair for the next chapter.

This chapter was a little rough in taking the story to the next stage and a little shallow on his character (maybe hers too) that doesn't really match how you made him out in the previous chapters.

Now silk is very smooth and nice but there is good need for jeans too in the world. This is a good pair of jeans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please make Scott feel tortured a bit

That man needs a long lonely weeks before he realized he need Kate. Just please make Scott the one who begs. Kate's ego already suffers a lot. I guess its time to make it equal. And please make it quick. I check everyday for your work. Really love it. ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Ooooh im so Damn mad at that bastard! Lol. I must say I really did not see that coming. This story is great just like your others. The one thing I'm kind of hoping to see, even though it might go against the "erotica" part of Literotica, is for her to not give in and have sex with him. Let her be stronger than her desires and make him look like a fool. Pleeeeeaaaase.

lexvenelexveneover 13 years ago
oh gosh

i have been waiting on this story from when but it was worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!

ingonyamaingonyamaover 13 years ago
OMG!!

I loooooooove the twist!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A cunning twist

But also a shit one, I don't normally leave negative responses but this story had been really good up until this chapter I know why you felt the need to introduce warren the asshole and then throw in the nonsense about Scott not loving her and only courting the fatty so he can keep his house and some of his money.

You need to get this back on track or else this is going to turn out crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dang.

Did not see that one coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good and bad...

This is pulpy fictional nonsense but leave your brain at the door.

(1) Characters on the whole are realistic. At least the girl has some backbone and some common sense though she does venture into stupid decision-making such as agreeing to marry him. She loves him but thinks that he doesn't, so she agrees to marry him anyway? Is she a masochist? He is less realistic than her. I can't believe he's been celibate for two years, especially if he's as attractive as you depict.

(2) Plot. This twist was pure Swiss cheese - straight from a Mills & Boon/Harlequin novel; illogical and unbelievable.

(3) Dialogue. On the whole, great banter and ramping up of sexual tension. Some deviation into the realm of crazy. They hardly knew each other and all of a sudden her boss is going to offer her a striptease? Sniggersome.

Overall; great read - it had me hooked! I think you just need an editor and perhaps stay away from Harlequin for your inspiration.

cajunrenardcajunrenardover 11 years ago
Interesting twist

I wasn't expecting that. Just enough details to aid in suspension of disbelief

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxtherealmost 11 years ago
Crying..

What an unexpected twist! Very heart wrenching but I can't wait for more!

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
THE CAD!

WHAT HE REALLY DESERVED WAS A SWIFT KICK IN THE SACK! BUT WHATS HER PLAN IF NOT FOR LOVE? I NEED TO READ ON.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Now That's A Twist And Then Twist Again

Well it spiced up and then those two twists so they're both on a hook. Interesting to read how this will work out. Don't care if it's a bit Mills & Boon I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories