All Comments on 'Computer Geek Ch. 13'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
marklionmarklionover 10 years ago
Another Great Chapter in this Series

You have written another great chapter in this series. I was happy that you brought Kate and Scott back together again after their fight.

I can hardly wait to see what you do in the next chapter between these two. I like the development of the characters and how his grandfather had a very

warped sense of humor that caused Scott some anxiety and pain with Kate. Keep up the good work.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Loved the entire series. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I always did love this series and I am glad to see it got another chapter. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

At the end of each chapter you ask for suggestions to improve your writing, well here's one. Get an editor to proof read for you, because you clearly don't! In all of what I have read of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay!!

so pleased to find an update to this story :). You create good

characters and visual scenarios, and a story that makes me want to keep reading. I think the anon comment re an editor was a little harshly put, yes there are some spelling and grammar blips, but your plot and storytelling carry the reader through these so don't take them to heart. Really glad you are back :)

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 10 years ago
Improvement

I know exactly how I think you can improve your writing skills : MORE WRITING!!

Sorry, but I just couldn't resist. : )

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 10 years agoAuthor
To goodwillmagic from Ada Stuart

I wholeheartedly agree with you! More writing experience will definitely help - and what else can I say: I'm taking your advice as we speak and starting another series :-)

Hopefully I’ll be able to finish that a little sooner than it took to write this story :-)

Ada

BluestarsBluestarsover 10 years ago
Love it

Good news that you are writing again, all your stories here have been good fun.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
You are such a superb writer

I've read all of your writings on Literotica and you cannot be faulted! You are one of my favourites! Marvellous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What happened?

Who was the spy her father planted in the company?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!!!

One of the best romance stories I've ever read. Thank you soooo much for sharing this story. The dialogue was hilarious and just awesome. You really are an amazing and talented writer.

I think the spy was Carl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better suited as 'Erotic Couplings'

Painful read. Just lots and lots of sex in every 2 paged chapter.

They don't even really get to know each other and the male protagonist comes off as sex.hungry all the time. Didn't feel warm or anything like a true romantic story should instead was treated to a lot of hot sex I guess

Disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Even though there was way to much sex for a romance story, it was just a sexual exotic story in the beginning. It turned out to be about romance in the end. I enjoyed the last chapter.

moedik2moedik2about 5 years ago
End of story

Great Story. Easy to imagine this in real time. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

So greatly written!

A refreshing read with good dialogue, interesting plot and believable characters.

For me, what's missing are descriptions of the characters' facial features/expressions. It's not that I want to know what they look like, but I want to know what one character notices or appreciated about another's. And that way, we get a clearer idea of what they look like

Ada StuartAda Stuartalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

About the story missing the facial features/expressions: Yes, I see what you mean. I just read through the last chapter and you're perfectly right! That would definitely improve the story.

So, thank you for the excellent advice! I'll definitely include more facial descriptions in this story and the new ones that I'm working on.

Ada

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
NOT AS GOOD

I DON'T THINK THIS SERIES WAS AS GOOD AS THE FIRST TWO SERIES, ("UNDERCOVER", AND "UNEXPECTED GUESS"). IT WAS STILL A VERY GOOD STORY LINE, I FELT YOU RUSHED THROUGH YOUR CHAPTERS IN WRITING IT OUT. I THINK THE STORY WOULD HAVE PLAYED BETTER IF A SECOND FELLOW SHOWED INTEREST IN KATE. SOMEONE OUTSIDE THE COMPANY TOO. MAYBE WHEN KATE DRESSED SEXY, WHILE GOING OUT WITH HER GIRLFRIEND TO DINNER. SCOTT COULD HAVE FOLLOWED THEM AND WATCHED THE GIRLS GET SOME MALE ATTENTION. STILL, THIS STORY WAS STILL WORTH READING AND MADE IT TO MY FAVORITE STORY LIST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What a story!. I could not stop reading until the end. Great characters and premise of the story (I think). Liked your style and will be reading more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Another Great Story

From the early days but the writing skills and the dialogues are all in your style. The storyline may be a little unsophisticated compared with your later works but still very enjoyable. Well done and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok story overall.

The beginning was a bit rushed, the middle was good, though almost no time was given to demonstrate a developing friendship, and the end felt hollow, with physical attraction being the most important thing. He showed her his love physically, which only really demonstrates physical attraction, or possibly nymphomania. As far as I can tell he did absolutely nothing to demonstrate any actual love. She let him back into her life much too soon, and forgave him much too quickly. The story sets her up as a strong independent woman, but it turns out she's weak and easily dominated. She never demonstrates any actual strength, no man takes her seriously, she endures public sexual harassment, and what could be considered sexual assault, repeatedly.

I really wanted to like this story, but it kept getting worse and less believable.

It was pretty OK, but I would call it great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this story the best of the trilogy (undercover, ..guest). The premise is so good and I didn’t see it coming! I would have liked more groveling though. Kate mostly gives in to his whims.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

From the storyline point of view they defaulted too easily into fucking all along the way. It would have been more realistic if they had actually quarrelled instead.

Hugo999Hugo999about 1 month ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories