Computer Help

Story Info
Tech support for cousin's wife turns sexual. A fantasy.
3k words
4.35
21.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby-Joe's Computer

So I get a call from Jake to go to his house and help Bobby-Jo with her computer. He tells me that she has a virus or something. I get there and knock on the door. No response. I wait a few minutes and knock again. Her car is in the driveway, and Jake had just called me to go over there so I assume she is expecting me. I opened the door and walked in. "Hello" I say. "Bobby-Jo, you here?"

A few seconds later she appears, "sorry, I was laying down and didn't hear the door. Are you here to help me with my computer? Thank you so much. I was hoping you would come over before Jake got home. I'm kind of embarrassed so please understand. I think I did something to my computer and it's frozen."

I tell her it's all good and ask to see it. She has me follow her to her bedroom where the laptop is sitting on the bed. It's open to a porn video and frozen. She looks at me with puppy dog eyes and asks me not to say anything to anyone about what I see. "Can you help me, I'm desperate?" She asks.

I'm amused, aroused and embarrassed a bit. I feel bad for her as I can imagine how embarrassing this must be for - so I try to play it cool. "Hey, shit happens" I say as I sit on the bed and grab the laptop to investigate.

She sat on the bed right next to me, closer than I expected. I had shorts on and our legs touched. I could feel the heat from her body. Her body was so hot. It aroused me more and I couldn't help myself. I placed my hand on her thigh and pulled her even closer to me. I looked down to her legs. My eyes made their way to her crotch, then up to her breasts. My eyes finally landed on her beautiful face. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds. I let my eyes wander back down over her hot body, examining the hot outfit she was wearing.

She had a nice tight pair of shorts and tight white tee shirt. I remembered the outfit from another time I visited with my wife. My mind wandered and I started to think back. I guess I was daydreaming... She had been wearing those same shorts, had spread her legs on the couch in front of my wife and I, with her husband in the other room. She gave me a naughty look as she gently placed her hand on her crotch. My wife noticed, and pretended not to. Later that night my wife and I had insane sex. My wife admitted that she had noticed the event and had been aroused. She told me she fantasized about having a threesome with her and I that evening.

Back to right now.

I had her computer on my lap and proceeded to investigate what the issue was. To my surprise, as soon as I hit a keystroke on the keyboard the video started to play. I paused the video and minimized the browser. I asked her if this had been an intermittent issue or a one time event as it seemed the issue had been resolved. In my mind I assumed that her laptop had just gotten bogged down during playback.

"No, Robby, there's no problem with the laptop. I lied. To be honest I have fantasized about this scenario for quite some time. Having you come over here to help me with a laptop issue - having you find me watching porn and having it turn you on to the point where you can't help yourself. Sorry for that. I hope you're not mad. I'm sorry. I love you and Lisa and I don't want to do anything to fuck that up. I'm just really horny and sexually frustrated. Please don't rat me out. It took a lot of courage for me to take this step. I've never done anything like this before. Well, I've done some erotic things, but not this specifically."

"Don't be sorry Bobby-Jo. I'm flattered. Shocked a bit, but flattered. The truth is, I have had thoughts about you as well. I never shared them with Lisa - wanted to, but was too afraid or embarrassed to do so. That night when we came over, you were wearing those shorts - or shorts like them. You spread your legs on the couch. I was so aroused. That night Lisa and I had insane sex. We thought about you that night."

She stopped me. Placed her hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. "Yes. I did that on purpose. Jake was supposed to ask you if you and Lisa would be interested in joining us for a little fun but he chickened out. As a matter of fact, he passed out drunk that night. I ended up masturbating all night fantasizing about having sex with you and your wife. I cam so hard that I had to change the sheets."

"You know Bobby-Jo, I have been more aggressive with her sexually lately but had felt like she has not responded to it until I made a move. Until recently. I mean we have sex. I share some fantasies with her, but she never initiates sex with me on her own. It made me feel like I don't arouse her. I know I'm out of shape and not as attractive as I used to be. I'm pretty secure with myself, but her not making advances towards me has made me feel very unattractive."

"You are very attractive Robby. I can tell you that for sure. Jake and I rarely have sex these days. I spend more time masturbating thinking about having sex with you - oops. I probably shouldn't have said that."

'Thank you for saying that Bobby-Jo. I appreciate it. I have to be honest, the thought of you playing with yourself and thinking about me is a real turn on."

Bobby-Jo spread her legs and placed one of them on mine. She reached over and moved the laptop from my lap. Turned enough so I could feel her hot pussy on my thigh. She reached down and put her hand on my cock which was hard as a rock at this point. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. We kissed passionately and I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her towards me. I felt her hot pussy grinding against me.

I slid my hands up to her shoulders, then gently pushed her back - moved my hands to her breasts as we stared into each others eyes. I felt her hard nipples and pinched them gently. She closed her eyes and moaned, then smiled and looked down as she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down exposing my throbbing cock bulge. She motioned me to stand up and got on her knees. She placed one hand on my cock over my underwear and rubbed it gently. She then leaned in, turned her head to the side and placed her mouth on my cock over my underwear. I felt her hot tongue pressing just under the head of my cock. Her hot breath on my cock felt amazing. She then reached up with both hands and pulled my underwear down exposing my rock hard throbbing cock. I leaned my head back as she kissed the head of my cock. I felt her hands on my ass. She pulled me towards her and took my cock into her hot mouth.

She moaned as my cock slid into her throat. She sucked my cock like a pro. I felt the head of my cock sliding into her tight throat and she gagged a bit. She placed one hand on my shaft and stroked me as she sucked and licked. Occasionally pulling my cock out completely and placing her lips under the head. Sliding my cock over her hot lips. Her tongue swirling all the way down my shaft to my balls. Rubbing just under my cock head with her thumb. Then devouring my cock with a moan, looking up at me with her beautiful eyes - moaning with pleasure as she took it all the way in. I felt her throat muscles loosen as she accepted my cock deep inside her mouth. Again, she gagged a bit. She wrapped her hot lips tightly on my shaft and slowly slid my cock all the way out - kissing the tip of my cock and swirling her tongue.

She pulled away, looked at me and smiled as she took a few deep breaths. She stood up and slid her shorts down exposing her soaking wet panties. I reached out, placed my hands on her hips - pulled her closer to me and kissed her on the neck and I slid her panties down. I turned her towards the bed and guided her back. She sat on the edge of the bed. I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her back. Her legs on the floor, laying on her back - I caressed her breasts and slid my hands to her legs. I got on my knees as I lifted her legs into the air. I leaned in and placed my lips on her pussy. I stuck out my tongue and tasted her - touching her clit. My hands made their way to her inner thighs as I began to lick. I slid my hands in and rubbed her hot pussy lips - spread them apart and slid my tongue down.She rested her legs on my shoulders. I kissed her pussy passionately, licking her lips and clit - sliding my fingers inside her occasionally.

Her pussy was so hot. She tasted so good. She placed her hands on the back of my head, moaned and pushed me against her as she started to orgasm. I felt her pussy get hotter and wetter than ever. I drove my tongue deep inside her licking the sides of her pussy lips, sliding my tongue up and down- wrapping my lips around her clit. I gently bit on her clit with my teeth, slid my finger into her ass when she came. I spread her pussy lips apart with one hand and shoved my face in as deep as I could. I had two fingers in her ass, one hand spreading her pussy lips - and my mouth devouring her, licking her - swallowing her juices. My face was covered with her hot pussy juice when I came up for air.

She sat up, reached out and pulled me towards her. She kissed me and licked her own juices from my face. Our bodies lined up perfectly. I felt my cock resting against her hot wet pussy. Our bodies moved in unison as we kissed. I pulled back, placed my hand gently on her face and brushed her hair away from her face - we stared at each other again as the shaft of my cock slid over her clit and wet pussy lips. My cock head rested on the opening and I paused. She was so hot. My cock was so hard. This was the moment. I was about to slide my cock inside her.

She spread her legs wider than before, placed her hand on the base of my cock and slid me inside her. I nearly came as I felt her hot wet tight pussy on my shaft as I slid it deeper and deeper inside of her. She closed her eyes and turned her head to the side. She opened her pretty mouth and licked her lips. I started slowly - afraid I would cum too soon. My cock was throbbing. Her pussy was throbbing.

We got into a rhythm for a while - she pushed towards me as I thrusted deep inside. I felt the head of my cock sliding through a much tighter spot inside her every other thrust. When my cock head passed over that threshold Bobby-Jo arched her back, let out a moan and clutched my back. I felt her fingers digging into my back as her pussy tightened around my shaft and she held me. She said "Oh God Robby, that feels so good."

She held me so my cock was deep inside of her. I could feel my cock swell. She pushed against me taking my cock deeper than I thought it could go. I felt my balls touching her wet pussy lips. I felt her juices flowing over my balls. I pulled out all the way, then thrusted my cock back inside as deep as I could. Each time I could feel her pussy getting tighter and wetter. She started to moan louder - then said "Holy shit - I'm going to cum. Bury that hot cock deep inside me Robby. I'm going to fucking cum."

I pushed deep inside her and held my cock inside of her as she began to shake. I had my hands on her hot ass and spread her wide. Slid two fingers into her ass. I felt her pussy throbbing, tightening around the shaft of my cock as her juices started to flow. I pulled my cock out for a few seconds to tease her out and watched her squirt, then quickly slid my cock back inside her soaking wet pussy as deep as I could. I thrusted my rock hard cock in and out of her over and over as she came. She quivered, groaned, arched her back over and over as I pounded her pussy. I slowed my thrusts strategically allowing her to enjoy her orgasm longer than normal.

I felt her shake all over and she wrapped her arms around me. She pulled me tight against her and kissed me on the lips as the last few bursts of juice shot from her pussy. She looked so sexy - naked no the bed beneath me with her hair a mess. She giggled. "Oh my God. That was amazing. Did you cum?"

"Not yet," I said. "I am torn. I want to fill that hot pussy, but I really want to cum in your hot mouth."

She smiles, rolls me over and slides down to my cock. She placed her lips on my cock head and looked up at me. She smiled and says "I want you to swallow your cum."

She placed her mouth on the base of my cock, stuck her tongue out and licked me to the tip. Her fingers wrapped around the base and slid her mouth over the head. She took my cock all the inside of her mouth. Her mouth felt hotter than earlier. Her lips were soft and warm. Her tongue was amazing. She proceeded to slide her hand up and down my shaft with her lips. She kissed my cock, licked the shaft and rubbed my cock head over her lips as she looked up at me.

It didn't take me long to feel the urge to cum. She could feel my cock getting harder and hotter, so she worked on it like a champion. Sucking on my cock like a porn star. She moaned, gave me the sexiest looks - smiled as she stroked me with the head in her mouth. She licked the head then slid the cock deep down several more times until I felt like I was going to explode. She pulled my cock out, held my shaft and looked up. "Your cock is so hot. I love how it feels in my mouth. I want to make you cum. I want to taste you."

She stuck out her tongue and placed it just under the head of my cock. She slowly slid my shaft into her mouth and swirled her tongue over the spot. My cock started to throb. She moaned eagerly and stroked me as her lips tightened. Her tongue was so hot. She pulled out for a second to catch her breathe then slid me deep inside her mouth when I exploded.

I felt my cum pumping from my balls, filling her hot mouth. She moaned with pleasure and proceeded to suck on me - I felt her swallow the first few loads. She pulled out, took a quick breath and slid her mouth over my cock again. My cock throbbed as more loads of cum filled her mouth. She pulled out again - looked up at me and opened her mouth showing me her cum filled mouth. She swallowed, opened up again and smiled. Then slid her hot mouth over my cock again finishing me off.

She kept gently stroking my cock and placed her lips on my cock head as I continued to throb extending my orgasm for several minutes. I eventually reached down and pulled her up. We laid on the bed naked for a few minutes.

We talked. We decided to try to share this experience as a fantasy with our spouses. Hoping to have a chance to do it again.

"No matter what," she says. "I want your cock inside me again. I really want you to fill my pussy with your cum. I'd love to watch my husband lick me after."

Then, her husband - my cousin walked in. I was shocked at first, and concerned. But I noticed that he had his hand down his sweatpants. There was a noticeable wet spot near his crotch. He walked towards us and with a smile pulled down his pants exposing his semi hard cock. His hand was covered with cum - he reached out to Bobby-Jo. She leaned forward and licked the cum from his hand.

His cock throbbed a few times. He looked at me and said "Thank you. I don't think I ever cum so hard. That was better than porn. I hid a camera in the room. We planned this whole thing. I hope you're not mad."

"Not at all. Glad you're okay with it." I said.

"Like I said, that was fucking hot. I've never seen Bobby-Jo cum like that."