Computer History Log

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the envelope also is $10,000 dollars to help you and your family. Don't worry about it, I'm rich." I added as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"If you decide to go ahead with this you may be in the public eye, and the video will become part of the court records. My lawyer, or should I say your lawyer," I added with a smile "will most likely have Ron's law firm settle out of court for big money and hush it up.".

"America is full of great people, and I don't want you to think it is filled with people like Ron." I said to her in closing.

"Thank you for helping me and my family. This has been on my mind since it has happened. I was afraid Ron was going to call me back to his house again." Maria confessed to me after a long pause.

"Don't worry, if all goes to plan we will both be free and happy to live our lives as we want, not as Ron wants." I said to Maria.

"Good luck with everything. Include your husband in your decisions, and be strong for your family. If you do need to contact me, you can do it through your new lawyer." I said as I got up from the park bench.

Maria said nothing, but leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. That was all the thanks I needed.

It was Monday night so my wife would not be back from the gym until after 8:00pm. I went to my computer and took the log tracker out and reviewed the log history. Using the same passwords to access Sally's account, I traced her activities on my computer. Sure enough she was fucking Ron tonight. According to her email, Barb and Tony would also be at Barb's house. Her husband was expected back Tuesday, and Barb hinted that it would be a while before they could have any more parties there.

I started to print all the logs and history that Sally had on our computer. Thinking about it now, I was surprised I kept it all together for the last couple of weeks. I put on a happy face to my wife, but I was anything but happy. The only saving grace was that I would soon be free of all this trouble and be able to spend my uncle's money freely.

My wife didn't realize it but every night she went to bed early, I would visit her car trunk and copy the DVD discs she was hiding there. I would check them to see if they were recording but had a hard time watching any of them longer than a minute or two.

One DVD caught my eye and I just had to watch it. Sally was with some guy I never meet. He was young and very athletic. I came in part way in the middle while I was copying it. Sally was on top riding this guy's cock. He was jack hammering her pussy very fast from the bottom.

He kept this up for over 20 minutes. Sally started to go nuts. Just as this was going on another guy about the same age walked in the room.

The first guy looked over at what I think was his roommate and said "have some".

The roommate dropped his clothes on the floor in record time and shoved his cock in Sally's mouth. He grabbed her pony tail from the back and used it like a handle. He started to power fuck her face.

The fact that a stranger just entered the room and started to get oral sex from my wife did not faze her at all. Without missing a beat from the stud below her she gobbled down his cock like it was the best thing she ever saw. The roommate getting his cock good and wet pulled out of her mouth.

He then went behind Sally and pushed his cock right up to the hilt inside her ass in one motion. Sally only screamed for a second. You could see her ass relax after a few minutes. For the next ten minutes she was a human pin cushion. They both double teamed her with everything they had. My wife just moaned and sometimes screamed as she had multiple orgasms.

Finally the two guys blew their loads in her at the same time. They both seemed to try to get the deepest inside her they could. After letting loose all cum inside her, they all collapsed in one big pile. No one moved for about four minutes. They were all one big ball of sweaty bodies that did not move. The stuff I saw my wife was doing to them just made me more determined to fix her once and for all.

I knew I couldn't keep up with the kind of sex drive Sally showed on the DVD. I always felt that sex and romance should go hand in hand. For Sally it was all about the sex.

The fact that Sally never even approached me with her boredom or her infidelity made me very sad. The one thing we always had was honesty between us. That was all gone now. So what I planned for Wednesday was not getting me upset anymore, I knew the end was in sight.

I went to bed early and tried to sleep. All I did was toss and turn until Sally came home about 9:30pm. I pretended to be asleep and she took a shower and went to bed herself.

The next morning, I kissed her goodbye as always and went to work. I meet Hal in the hallway and he asked me how things with Sally were going.

"Well as of tomorrow, everything will be changed for the better" I told him with a big smile.

"What do you have planned? Hal asked me.

"Never mind," I said with a bigger smile, "You will know when my work phone starts ringing off the hook."

"Oh by the way, this is my last day working here." I added as a side comment.

"WHAT!" is all Hal could say.

"I will call you tomorrow with some shocking news and some good news, especially for you." I told Hal.

"What do you mean, especially for me? Hal asked me.

"Never you mind, you will find out in due time. And by the way, thanks for being my friend here all these years. It has meant a lot to me." I added looking at the shock on his face

I told him I was leaving early today and would definitely be in touch with him tomorrow afternoon at the latest. He wished me luck with what ever I was doing and went back to his desk. Hal was really a good person and he would soon be rewarded.

I had one final stop to make, and called my lawyer to make sure the final plans were all in order. He asked me if I was still going to go through with everything and I told him I was. He also told me Maria and her husband came in. This made me smile.

"Is everything with that going to come off alright?" I asked him.

"I think so, Maria and her husband plan on going public per my advice." My lawyer told me.

"Good, take care of them and I will be in touch tomorrow after the shit hits the fan." I finished telling him. As I hung up the phone, I was glad my name wasn't Ron, Tommy, Tony, Terry, Barb or Sally.

I arrived home at my usual time and Sally was not there. This was no big surprise as her email said she was meeting Tommy to go drinking and fucking. My time as her husband would soon be over. I made sure everything was ready and cooked a small dinner.

After dinner I took a look at what I wanted from the house after tomorrow. Except a few family pictures and some clothes, I couldn't see anything that I really wanted. Most the items in my house reminded me of Sally. That was the last thing I wanted. I also knew I had money to replace anything I needed.

I went to bed early and actually feel asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I don't even know when Sally got home, and really didn't care anymore.

The full nights sleep made me refreshed and ready for a very interesting day. I told my wife goodbye but did not kiss her. She looked at me funny because it was a special thing between us to kiss goodbye in the morning for the last six years.

I didn't look back as I left the house. My new future was all ahead of me and not in this house anymore. An hour later it all started to go down hill for my wife and her friends. This is what happened.

My lawyer filed criminal charges against Ron. He and his law firm were also being sued by Maria. Hopefully the other women Ron blackmailed would join suit as soon as the publicity got out. Ron's law firm which handled immigration cases for hundreds of people, was bombarded with protester in front of Ron's law office. The Spanish Action League was not pleased and they were very vocal about it.

My lawyer also held a press conference that requested any women who Ron blackmailed to come forward and lodge a complaint. The press had a field day.

My lawyer also at the same time sent all the info to the state's legal review board. Ron was in deep shit and it was getting deeper. I also sent to his house DVD copies of all videos I found on Ron's camera and the emails he sent to my wife. Ron's wife would be cutting off his balls in about two hours. That should take care of him for a while.

The next thing that happened was Tommy got served legal papers claiming infidelity with my wife. His father in law owned the company Tommy was so proud of working for. When his wife's brothers (she had five of them) heard the news, I wouldn't want to be in Tommy's shoes. They all worked with Tommy at the same company. Again I sent the DVD copies and all emails he sent to my wife right to his father in law. I read on the library stuff that he was a very religious person and Tommy's life style would soon be called into question.

I mailed the same package of DVD copies from the sex party I recorded at Barb's house to Tony and Terry. The packages were addressed to their wives and I knew they also were both in trouble. If you want to play, then you have to pay.

I contacted Barb's husband after he got back for his trip. I asked to meet him this morning for coffee at a downtown coffee shop. I didn't tell him anything over the phone but instructed him not to tell Barb of our meeting.

Billy was a good man and was always faithful to Barb. I just wish it worked the other way around for him. I waved to him already sitting in the coffee shop and he smiled. This was not going to be easy.

"Billy it's been a while since we have seen each other. How is business going?" I asked him.

"Great, my company has never been busier. I do have to travel a lot more now but were doing a bang up business" Billy told me.

He looked at my face and he could tell something was wrong. Billy was not a stupid person, and he could read people pretty well. With some hesitation I told him what I knew.

"Billy I consider you a good friend, but I have some bad news to tell you. My wife and yours have both been cheating on us." I passed him the envelope with all the email print outs between my wife and his as I told him this. I also included the DVD copy of the party from his house a couple of weeks ago.

"I already know about Barb cheating on me. I am sorry to hear about Sally though. I always thought you two made a good couple." Billy confessed to me.

"You already know?" I asked.

"Yes, she has cheated in the past and told me she wouldn't do it again. A friend saw her with a young guy at a restaurant making out. That was about a month ago. I have been working with my lawyer to get the best settlement I could ever since then. I really like the house and don't want to lose it. I also have worked hard on my business. I don't feel it is right her making off with all my money I worked so hard for." Billy told me with sadness in his face.

"The envelope contains all the info you need to prove she is cheating on you." Open it if you want or just burn it. I consider you a friend and just wanted to inform you so you could protect yourself." I told Billy.

"Thanks for thinking of me. I know it must be rough for you too. I just wish you the best. Have you decided what to do?" he asked me.

"Yes, in fact the divorce papers are being served in about an hour with other things." I told Billy.

"Other things, what other things?" he asked me with surprise.

"I will give you a call tomorrow. I will be able to tell you then. I just want to wish you the best." I said getting up.

He shook my hand and I left feeling a little better about him and Barb. I knew he would be alright. He was that type of person.

Finally it was time for Sally to get her due. I asked her to stay around the house to receive a package for me. She said she would.

When it finally arrived, the legal server asked her name and told her she was officially served. He handed her two small envelopes and a medium size box. The first small envelope contained divorce papers. The second contained a 30 day eviction notice to leave the premises.

What Sally didn't realize was that since the house was in my name, I could sell it before I served the divorce papers and she couldn't do shit about it. I sold it to a battered women's shelter for a dollar. They were legally able to move in 30 days from the day of notification. I really wish I could have seen her face as she opened the envelopes.

The box contained every DVD, email, and log transaction I had on her. Enclosed on top was a short note from me.

Sally,

I am truly sad this day had to come. I have always loved you and wished you had talked to me before all of this had to happen. You are not the same person I married. Where that loving woman went I still don't know.

The house being sold is a done deal. It is all legal, and the women's shelter can really use the space. As far as our savings, you will get only half, and nothing more. Because of all the evidence I have of you cheating, my lawyer said you might have a tough time even getting that. I will not contest it though, so enjoy the spoils.

Your friend Ron will not be able to help you anymore by the way, and your idea of 'taking me to the cleaners' is not going to work. I know personally what went on at Barb's house the day you all had the big orgy. I enclosed the video tape I shot on that day. I still have problems watching you on that tape. That was one of the saddest days of my life. Boredom, lust, and greed do not suit you well.

I will be by sometime next week to get some clothes, the rest of the stuff is all yours. I don't want any of it.

If you need to contact me, please do it through my lawyer. The days of me caring about us are over. So enjoy Ron, Tommy, Tony, Terry, and even Barb. You are all in the same boat now. Good luck in the future, and please don't bother me anymore.

Bobby

I regretted my last move towards Sally but I was still mad at her. To the superintendent of schools I sent Sally's audition tape to be a porn actress. I put together a bunch of clips from my wife's videos being very vocal and asking to be fucked hard or over and over again. I looped some footage and added some great cum shots and multiple partner scenes. I put up her name, private email account address and dating site info. It was an asshole move, but I was still pissed.

To make up for that I visited Hal at my old job site. He looked surprised to see me.

"Hal, it is good to see you. My plans went great and I am finally rid of Sally once and for all." I told Hal.

"Great, I hope your life gets better and you find someone nice in your life" Hal said to me.

"Well this should help your life out right now." I said as I threw him the keys to his new sports car.

Hal just looked at me and didn't know what to say. "I can't take this Bob." He said to me.

"You better, it is all in your name. Title, tax, and insurance are all paid for. I also added a small repair fund at the dealership. Oh, I almost forgot." I said as I pulled a piece of paper from my jacket.

I handed him an official looking bank paper and he just stared at it. "Is this real?" Hal asked me. "You really paid off my mortgage?"

"Hell yea, it is real and I did pay off your mortgage. It couldn't have happened to a better person than you Hal." I told Hal who had a very funny look on his face.

"Listen Hal, I know life has not been easy for you the last few years. What with the divorce and raising you son alone I know it has not been easy. Don't even get started about that piece of shit car you drive around. Take my gifts and use them wisely." I added to Hal.

"I may be starting my own business next year, so you will definitely hear from me. Until then, have a great time with the car. It is the red one outside by the way." I added to Hal's already shocked face.

"Oh yea, I hope you have a long time and happy time in that house too." I told him in parting.

All in all it was a pretty good day. I was ready for some vacation and spending some of my new found money. With sally off my mind, I could live my life right and to the fullest. Now I needed to find a girl sexy friend to relieve my tension.

THE END

  • COMMENTS
89 Comments
RimmerdalRimmerdal2 months ago

The wife gets half of everything. Too predictable of a story.

NoBullAlNoBullAl2 months ago

Another of this writer’s stories that sorely needs an English speaking editor and proofreader. The story could have been a fun read were it not for all the glaring spelling and sentence structure problems!! (One that just begs to be asked about…. Do you not know the difference between LOSE and LOOSE? There are multiple others!!) On another rant…. There is no way that anyone (rich or not) would be able rent a safe deposit box from a bank for 50 years!! Just doesn’t happen!!

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

Really need to work making your endings more emotional to show how the wife got her well deserved rewards for being a cheater. That's most likely why you don't get good ratings and why you don't like putting ratings check boxes.

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

And nobody noticed the missing video camera or the collection of stolen Driving Licences (technically theft and burglary) and worked out they were busted.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars and just because he divorced the slut. PLUS you should have finished the damn story (FTDS)

The idea that he was not to open the envelope his uncle left him - was a totally wasted thought. Nobody would ever have left that envelope unopened.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Sticking it to Peggy Payback is a bitch.in Loving Wives
More Stories