Con Job

Story Info
They tried to set him up for black-mail.
3.2k words
4.44
13k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

Have you ever found yourself in a situation that seems too good to be true? It's the sort of situation that makes you just a little nervous. I mean, if you grab at the opportunity and it's a trap you feel like a fool, and it's probably cost you something. On the other hand if it was a legitimate chance and you turned it down then you feel like a fool all over again, and you've missing out on what you might have had.

I guess a lot of the times your acceptance depends on how well you know and trust the other party in the deal. If you don't know the person then you're probably better off backing off and not letting greed get in your way. Greed is what makes most cons successful.

"Hey, Pal, you get the money and it's quite legit. Well almost, but the sucker who loses can't afford to complain because he'd have to admit that he was trying to cheat."

If you know the person, how well do you know and trust them? Hey, I know my father well but I wouldn't trust him with a wooden nickel. He's a true example of the smiling assassin, willing to extract the gold fillings from your teeth while convincing you that you want him to have them.

I ran into one of those situations recently where money wasn't on the table but a little bit of nookie was, if you get my drift. I'm a reasonably successful businessman, even if I am only in my early twenties. I started off playing around with computers from the moment I hit my teens and managed to build my knowhow with some inventiveness to come up with a couple of patentable gadgets that got picked up by a couple of the big corporations.

In case you didn't know it, it is often cheaper for the big corporations to let the small chaps like me do the R&D work and then buy the finished product. I get a nice lump sum and ongoing royalties. They get tax breaks by claiming my work as part of their R&D and everyone is happy. The corporations are also willing to give me hints in which way their products are heading so I can focus my attentions on things that they might want.

Mind you, one corporation pirated a game I came up with. They changed some graphics, changed the title, and started selling. I sued and they laughed and quite happily went to court. In court they produced documentation that proved that they'd written the game and as far as they were concerned that was that. I requested that the Judge load a version of the game that the defendants supplied and then instructed the Judge to enter a specific series of key strokes.

I love Easter Eggs in code. The one that the Judge uncovered revealed dates and information about how I created the game, and stated that any game containing this Easter Egg was a pirated copy.

The corporation had no come-back as the game was one they supplied, downloaded from their site. I was awarded heavy damages and ongoing royalties. On top of that the corporation found themselves trying to explain to the Judge as to why they provided false evidence. A fun time was had by all.

The point of this preamble is that I'm fully aware of how cheats work and I do take steps to obviate their mechanisms.

Speaking about myself, while I wouldn't call myself a lady's man I do like the girls. I'd had a couple of semi-serious girlfriends in the past but was currently without one, but looking. Being a friendly, outgoing, type I didn't think I'd have to go all that long without meeting someone with whom I could get better acquainted.

This brings me to Michelle and Robert. Michelle was a long, cool, blonde, with an excellent figure. Playboy material without a doubt. I'd invited her out a couple of times and been turned down, not in a 'never in your lifetime' manner, but in more of a 'keep trying' way. Robert looked enough like her to be her twin, but my understanding was that they were a year apart, her nineteen to his twenty.

Robert was a friendly soul. Very friendly. He never met a person he didn't instantly like and he managed to make people like him as well. The only reason he wasn't a politician was that he was too agreeable. Whatever your political philosophy he would back you up. Apparently disagreeing with someone, even over politics, was an unfriendly act, and he was all about friendship.

Michelle finally accepted a date and I arranged for dinner and a show. I enjoyed myself and it seemed to me that Michelle did, too. It was only dinner and a show and take her home, but I had hopes for an advancement on our relationship.

This set the tone for the next few weeks. Michelle was friendly, liked a little bit of kissing, but that was it, although she did seem to be hinting that she wanted more. Robert finally enlightened me.

"Michelle's not a virgin," he told me.

"None of my business if she is or isn't," I pointed out, wondering at the same time that if that was the case why was she steadily resisting me?

"Yeah, yeah," Robert said, agreeable as always, "but if you expect to have sex with her you're going to have to force her."

"Excuse me?" I said, a noticeable chill in my voice.

"Now don't take me up like that," complained Robert. "It's not me. It's Michelle. She likes sex but just feels that the man should be dominant and force her, over-riding any complaints that she might make."

"They call that rape and there's a substantial prison term associated with that sort of thing."

"Only if she complains and she won't because that's what she wants. It's not rape if that's how she wants to have sex with you."

That's the sort of situation every man has wondered about. What would it be like to force this girl to have sex with you, ignoring her protests and struggles? Invariably we're held back by our own conscience or the fear of the law, but if that's what she really wanted? That's a different ball-game.

Here's where how well do I know Robert comes into play. What did he have to gain by telling me this? Did I trust him? The answer to that question was not one little bit. Anyone who liked everyone was a little bit sus where I was concerned.

Add to that, how well did I know and trust Michelle? Again, the question stuck in my mind.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked. "You'd think that you wanted your sister to be raped."

"Hey, it's not me," he protested. "I'm only telling you because she hinted that I should. She likes you but for some reason she has this fetish where her first time with a man is concerned. Once you've established your authority she'll be putty in your hands for future dates."

Next time I was out with Michelle I carefully broached the subject with her.

"What's with Robert, Michelle? He tells me that I should be dragging you behind some bushes and fucking you like crazy because that what you like."

"What? No way he said something like that," she protested, indignant on behalf of her brother.

"Well, maybe he wasn't that crude but he did say that I should force you into bed or the equivalent thereof, because you like to be forced the first time you're with a man. Not every time, but certainly the first. Care to explain what is going on."

"Ooh, this is so embarrassing," she said with a delicate little blush. "Um, when I was younger my first boyfriend sort of forced me to have sex with him and it was amazing. Subsequent times with him when I cooperated weren't anywhere near as good. After I dumped him I found sex with my next boyfriend was only so-so and I dumped him, as well. My third boyfriend I wouldn't have sex with at all and one day he just pushed me down, tore off my panties, and raped me. It was fantastic. It just seems to me that I need the man to be a brute and force me if I want to enjoy it."

"That still makes it rape, doesn't it?" I pointed out.

"Certainly not. If I know he's going to do it no matter what I say, and I go out with him knowing that, you can't really call that rape. It's role-play. I like being the hapless and helpless maiden."

"So if you know I'm going to force you if you invite me in for coffee, will you still invite me in? Tonight?"

Her blush got a little deeper and she looked away, not answering the question.

We didn't discuss the matter again. We had dinner and then we went to a nightclub for a while. It was about midnight when I took her home. I pulled up outside her unit and parked.

"I'll just see you to your door," I told her, walking around the car to open the door for her.

She didn't say anything as we went up in the elevator. We walked to her door and I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

Her blush appeared again and she wouldn't look at me.

"Ah, would you like to come in for some coffee?"

"I do believe I would," I admitted, taking her keys out of her hand and opening the door.

She ushered me into her front room and suggested I sit while she went and made the coffee. I smiled at her.

I sat down all right, but I also took her arm and pulled, so she finished up lying face down across my lap. She started to protest and I calmly unzipped the long zip at the back of her dress. It was a warm day and Michelle wasn't wearing all that much. The dress, bra, and panties, and that was it. I quite happily set about removing these items, ignoring her protests and struggles.

Hapless and helpless, she'd said, and that described her current situation. I was far stronger than her and her struggles were useless. I didn't even have to over-exert myself to keep her pinned. Her struggles and protests came to an abrupt halt once she was naked. Not because she was naked but because my hand came down very firmly upon her bottom with a loud slapping sound. Then a brand new set of protests started up.

"What are you doing? You stop that. How dare you. Don't. That hurts. You rotten beast! Stop it."

I didn't. I was having fun. It's not often you find yourself in a position where you can spank a naked young lady and I was enjoying it.

"This is fun," I told her. "Mind you, it does leave you a little exposed right here."

I poked her pussy to show just where she was exposed. That seemed to start a brand new round of protests.

I kept up the spanking, explaining to her what fun it was. From my side, anyway. Seeing she hadn't taken the hint when I poked her pussy and had left it somewhat exposed I just naturally dropped a few smarting spanks on it, to the accompaniment of some choice language. Of course, I had to add a few spanks for the language she used.

It was interesting to observe the physical reactions she was having to the spanking. Quite apart from the glow on her bottom her nipples were erect and her lips were swollen and parted, her inner lips peeping out, glistening slightly from the moisture on them. It certainly seemed that a bit of brute force turned her on.

Deciding the time was right I shifted her so she was lying on her back on the couch. I stood and looked down at her, deliberately undoing my belt as I did so. She started to scramble off the couch, freezing and settling back down when I warned her. I suspect she didn't want the spanking to resume.

I dropped my trousers and her eyes dropped to view what I was now displaying, hurriedly shifting them to look elsewhere.

"Now look, you're not really going to force me, are you?" she pleaded, looking the total innocent.

I didn't bother to reply, just settling onto the couch beside her, my hands already wandering. I had one hand stroking her breasts, not exactly in a gentle way, but I could feel her pressing back against my hand. My other hand was between her legs, rubbing her somewhat roughly, again watching her reaction. Once again she seemed to be responding.

Her responses didn't stop her protests or struggles. If I hadn't had one leg hooked over one of hers she'd probably have rolled off the couch. There again, maybe that was just what she wanted me to think. A couple of fingers went probing internally, just to satisfy myself that she wasn't really a virgin.

What I found was evidence that she wasn't a virgin and that she was hot and wet and ready to rumble. I moved so I was kneeling between her thighs, my erection close to the road to glory.

"No, don't," came the cry, not entirely unexpected, and her hands darted down to cover herself.

I laughed.

"Bit late for that," I told her, taking hold of her wrists and dragging her hands out of the way. I released her wrists and for a moment it looked as though she was going to cover herself again, but I cupped a hand and made a spanking motion. She went still, keeping her hands out of my way.

I lined myself up and then I was driving into her, quite fiercely, too. I didn't worry about how she was feeling, deciding to just watch her reactions. Basically she simple gave a shriek and pushed hard against me, taking me fully inside her. Then she started protesting.

This was rape. She hadn't said I could do this. I was a rotten animal, cruel and licentious.

"Licensed?" I asked. "What does having a license have to do with this?"

That threw her off her little tirade. She looked confused. She started to correct me and then the futility of arguing about word choices while I was fucking her good and hard seemed to register. She gave me an absolutely filthy look and shut up.

That didn't slow me down or throw me off my stroke. I was banging in in fine style and no matter what she might later claim she was matching me, hump for hump you might say. Her legs came up and wrapped around me and she clung on tightly, taking everything I could give her and providing an answer for it.

I have to admit that now she was committed, willing or not, she was one of the most enthusiastic partners I'd ever had. She never did start up with her protests again, deciding that they were useless, apparently, and she might as well ride things out. Which she did with great fervour.

We finally reached a point where she was starting to give little screams as I hit home. It was pretty plain to me that she was only moments from a climax so I turned up the heat. I drove home hard and fast, giving my all, and Michelle slapped her hands over her mouth and screamed into them, her climax tearing its way through her. I was quite happy to add to it, spilling my load deep inside her.

I relaxed afterwards, enjoying the coffee that she made. Michelle seemed a little annoyed that she had to make it and serve it naked but I enjoyed it. I departed, wondering when the trap would close. I was sure there was one.

It snapped shut the next evening - or tried to, anyway. Robert and Michelle turned up at my apartment. I let them in and waited to see where thing were going.

"Did you know that we live on our trust funds?" Robert asked.

I hadn't, but I has suspected that they had a private income as neither of them seemed to have a job. I just cocked my head slightly to the side, sort of in a 'go on' style.

"Our funds are rather low right now and we both need an injection of funds. We thought you might like to contribute to them."

"Now why would you think that?" I asked.

"Oh, possibly so that a video that was taken last night doesn't get taken to the police," Robert said, smiling happily. "I'm sure you don't really want to face a rape charge."

"So this is a crude attempt at blackmail?"

"Not that crude. It works."

"Done it before have you? Do you know that I stuff around with computers and accessories?" I asked in turn.

"Well, yes, and you make a mint from them," Michelle said. "That's why we picked you."

"It's also why you shouldn't have picked me. Do you remember our conversation in the car? The one where you said it's not rape, it's role-play? The one where you said you liked being the hapless and helpless maiden?"

From the look on her face she did.

"Oddly enough, I have a video of that entire conversation. I have this little camera on the sun-visor that records everything that happens in my car, timing and dating it. Also there's a camera in that mirror, recording this. It also includes your admission that this is blackmail and you've done it before. Shall we continue?"

The pair of them exchanged glances. It was plain that they'd lost this one. For the first time since I'd known him Robert wasn't smiling.

"Fine," he said. "Give us the tape and we'll give you the tape that we have. We'll call it even."

"My tape from the car cancels out your tape of me playing with Michelle, although you can let me have a copy. She looks good, naked. My tape from this conversation means that you go away and don't bother me again. Now take a hike."

They turned to leave.

"Just a moment, Michelle," I said softly. "You can remain here for a bit longer. I'll drop you off at home after we have a little chat."

Robert didn't even wait around to see what I wanted to say to Michelle. He just went storming off. She just gave me a stony look. I smiled sweetly.

"I enjoyed last night," I told her. "I've decided I want to enjoy it again."

"If you think I'm going to let you have sex with me again you're mad," she snapped.

"You're forgetting something. You didn't exactly let me last night. Rape and all that befalling the helpless and hapless maiden. And here you are, helpless and hapless and in my clutches again."

I had hold of her arm before she could turn and run.

"You wouldn't dare," she said, sounding shocked.

"I thought this time that as soon as I have you naked I'll lie down and have you sit on me. You will then do your very best to please me because if you don't I'll spank your bottom until your performance picks up."

It was interesting to see that Michelle's nipples immediately created little tents against her blouse. It seemed she really did like being helpless and hapless.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers