Concept for a Scene 02

Story Info
Two short scenes ideas.
1.2k words
3.4
3.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: A weekend getaway, with knives.

His eyes stare intently through the gloom, tracking the winding road before you through the darkness, lit only by the instrument panel on the dash, and the headlights cutting a swathe in the darkness ahead.

You sit beside him, naked, except for the collar around your neck, the cuffs around your wrists and ankles, and the thick leather locking chastity belt around your waist that's holding the plugs in place in your ass and pussy. The cuffs connect to a short chain that's anchored to the bottom of the chair holding you in place.

Each bump in the road sends new shivers of sensation deep into your core.

He turns off the road and heads down a narrow dirt track, a farmhouse becoming slowly visible when the lights pass across it as the track twists and turns. He pulls up beside it and turns off the engine.

It doesn't take long for him to carry the bags inside from the boot of the car, and then carry you inside over his shoulder.

You find yourself in an old-fashioned kitchen. A roaring fire illuminates the smoke-stained exposed beams and the large butchers table in the centre if the room.

Large steel O-ring plates have been recently added to the table, and he uses these to restrain you, bent forwards over the table, the scored wood rough against your skin.

He slowly traces his hands across your skin. Alternating between light caresses and more deliberate deep pressure.

Then his nails start to drag along your back, across your ass and down your thighs. He moves away outside of your eyeline. You can hear him rustling through the toy bag for something, then move behind you, and the unmistakable _schring_ sound of a knife being drawn.

The point of the blade tickles and bites as he traces it down your body, then when he gets to your thighs he slows and becomes more deliberate, cutting into your flesh. You can feel the blood running down your legs, but he holds you still as he works, carving the outline of a ribbon bow into the back of your upper thigh on the right leg, then swapping over and repeating the process on the left. As he works the sensations quickly change from pain to ecstasy as the endorphins are released.

Once he has completed the bows, he releases you from the chastity belt, and eases the plug out of your pussy, only to replace it with his bulging cock sliding easily inside your wetness.

He grips the back of your neck, and fucks you hard and fast, with no concern for your enjoyment; you are just a fucktoy to him. Each thrust sends new waves of delicious pain through you as his thighs slam into the fresh cuts on the backs of yours.

He roars when he cums, you can feel him swelling and throbbing as he ejaculates inside you.

He pulls out, and to your surprise starts to lick and suck your pussy, taking his own cum into his mouth, then he moves around the table and kisses you, transferring the cum and your own wetness into your mouth. You greedily swallow it all.

He wipes his face, pats you affectionately on the head and says the first thing he's said all evening: "good girl".

Part 2: A break-in.

I vault over the wall separating the alleyway from the back garden. It's a clear night, and my eyes have adjusted to the inky darkness surrounding me, leaving me confident I won't be spotted lurking in the shadows.

I can see her in the house. Moving around in the kitchen. Looks like she's sorting out the dishes. I get myself prepared, pulling the mask down over my face, readying the ropes, checking my knife is ready to be drawn.

I wait until she is facing away; moving back towards the lounge, and carefully and slowly open the door. The hinges have been recently greased, so there's no squeak to give me away. I close and lock the door, putting the key into the top drawer: I don't want her getting out if she decides to run.

I stalk closer, using the sounds of the television to cover my footfalls and mask my approach.

I slowly make my way up behind her, covering the last few strides to the sofa in a brisk run, grabbing her around the neck and mouth to smother the ensuing involuntary screaming. She tries to claw and punch out at me, but I've got the grip lined up now, and within seconds she goes floppy in my arms. I work quickly to bind her hands together as she comes back around moments after I release the pressure and blood flow returns. I use my knife to undress her, cutting the fabric away until the pale flesh ensconced within is revealed. I ball up her panties and force them into her mouth, sealing them inside with some tape.

Her eyes are searching, begging, pleading with me.

I grab a handful of her hair and draw her across the room. There's a nice soft ottoman that's just the right height. I throw her down onto it and pin her there with my boot on the back of her neck while I uncoil the rope.

I quickly tie her over the ottoman, so she cannot escape, and then unbuckle my belt. She tenses at the noise. I unhook the belt from the loops and fold the soft and supple leather onto itself; forming a makeshift strop.

I don't give her any warning or warm up, I just launch into my assault on her buttocks, shoulders and thighs.

It's not long before she's whimpering through the gag, and tears stream from her eyes.

I whisper into her ear all the nasty things I'm going to do to her.

My hand slides up between her things, feeling how turned on she is. I guide a finger inside, then two, easing her open for three. I caress her g-spot, and slowly and methodically stretch her open, adding a 4th finger and then working up towards a fist. She strains against me, but I can feel how excited she is at the same time, and it's not long before I'm up to my wrist inside her. It doesn't take much more stimulation from there for her to cum, her tight pussy squeezing and constricting around my hand as I fistfuck her.

I ease my hand out and enjoy the satisfying gape it leaves; I use her juices to lube up my cock and her asshole and ease myself inside her.

I fuck her roughly; pulling her hair, slapping her ass, biting her shoulders, gripping her neck and pressing her face into the top of the ottoman. Her muffled cries and moans spur me on.

I quickly untie her and flip her over onto her back, guiding my cock back into her tight ass. I place both hands around her throat and choke her. I let her catch her breath and then choke her again until she begins to go floppy, I repeat this cycle a few times, my thrusts getting deeper and quicker until with a roar I cum inside her.