The Fox And The Hare

Story Info
An ftm fox’s plan to hunt a male rabbit goes awry.
1.9k words
4.21
7.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is about anthropomorphic animals in natural settings. It leans more towards a predator/prey dynamic than furry kink but is somewhere in between. It includes a FTM fox whose genitals are referred to as dick, hole and pussy, and a cis male rabbit whose genitals are referred to as his cock or dick. This story has mentions of bondage, impact play, small wounds, drugging, and sexual assault, with themes related to vore although none is actually described.

...

The fox casually strolled through the forest enjoying the warm sun on his back as he scanned the trees around him. His nose twitched as he caught the sent of his prey. A sly grin crept across his face. He began to crouch and push through the underbrush creeping towards the clearing. That was when he saw him.

The rabbit was nibbling on the grass, oblivious to the predator lurking only meters away. The fox had eaten well lately. He had caught several rabbits this week grazing in the same spot. Rabbits are such stupid creatures he thought, and decided to have some fun with this one. He pounced into the clearing his claws digging into the earth beside the hare and his mouth snapping shut inches from the rabbits neck terrifying the small creature. The rabbit sat stunned for a second, his eyes wide before he burst from the spot like lightning.

And the chase began. This rabbit was going to be the perfect treat when he caught him thought the fox as he happily dashed after. The rabbit expertly hopped over fallen logs, weaved between trees, pushed through foliage, but the fox was still gaining on him. The fox knew these woods well too. The rabbit scamped under a dense thorn bush, the fox in hot pursuit became annoyed as he had to slow to lower himself enough to clear the bush. He was impatient his mouth dripping with anticipation. He moved to quickly and the thorns scraped into his pelt. He swore to himself. That stupid rabbit was really going to get it now.

Soon the fox chased the rabbit to the edge of a mountain. A tall rock wall jutted out in a V. The fox was still catching up but if the rabbit didn't figure out something soon he would be cornered. Quickly the rabbit noticed a burrow nestled against the rock, and the fox watched as he dove into it hoping some other animals would grant him some protection from the threat. A wicked grin painted the foxes face with sadistic gratification.

Once inside the rabbit looked around at the den. It was much larger than any burrow he was used to. He had only a second to realize his mistake before the fox entered behind him.

"Do you like my home?" Asked the fox in a sweet but cruel tone. The rabbit cowered in the corner of the fox's den. Suddenly dust flew in a cloud around them as the fox pounced knocking the rabbit to the ground and pinning his arms. He brought his snout along the rabbits body inhaling deeply the scent of his prey. The victory of the catch was beginning to arose him. His hole grew wet and his dick hardened. The rabbit could feel the foxes breath against his neck as he spoke. "You think it's over, but the fun has just begun". The rabbit was clearly getting aroused by the situation too. His pink dick extending from its shaft. The fox could feel it pressing into his fur. It was much larger than he expected from such a small creature. He grinned dangerously as he pulled back to look the rabbit in the eyes.

"I am going savour every last part of you".

Then the fox blinked. His eyes stung. His adrenaline must have been messing with him. He was having trouble focusing on the rabbit beneath him. The light danced and the fox collapsed onto the den floor. He was weak and could barely move. The rabbit skittered out from underneath him. The last thing the fox saw before he passed out was the rabbit smiling smugly.

"Oh yes, you are right. The fun has just begun".

The fox awoke from the strange dream in his regular resting place. How odd the fox thought. A rabbit tricking a creature like himself. He chucked to himself as he went to stretch. He felt so stiff. But as he went to move he found he couldn't. His ankles were bound together and above his head his wrist were too. He began to panic. His paws were facing each other so his claws were useless and the rope binding his wrists was tied expertly into a hole like crevice in the mountain rock wall. It had been real. The fox began to thrash as the rabbit hopped into the light snickering at the helpless animal.

"I'm glad to see you're awake" the rabbit said menacingly as he approached the fox who had become still. The fox stared at the rabbit with awe and fear. He snarled as the rabbit began to gently pet along his body examining his catch. The fox began to thrash again. The rabbit merely sighed before digging his nails into the shallow wounds left from the thorns earlier. Yelping the fox tried to lurch away but he was unable to go far. The rabbit laughed. "I knew I could trust a fox to be stupid enough to fall for my trap. You think you can come to my home and take whatever you want from me? Well it's only fair if I come to yours and return the favour" his hard cock pressed against the fox.

The rabbit slapped the foxes small exposed dick, and the fox realized in horror that the area around his holes was slick from his own juices. He didn't want this. He felt so humiliated. He was a fox. He was supposed to be clever and eat creatures like the rabbit. How could he have let this happen?

The rabbit pulled out a rose from behind him. The dim light aluminizing the flexible stem peppered with small thorns. "Don't worry, this one isn't drugged... probably. I do have a few special ones saved just incase. So you better behave because you aren't going anywhere, and I've got things in my collection that can make you feel complete agony".

The fox wondered if the rabbit was bluffing but thought about how easily the thorns had made him pass out before and shuddered. He did not want to find out.

Suddenly, the rabbit whipped the foxes legs with the rose causing him to whimper again and tremble. He decided he would try to figure out a way to escape his bonds but until then he was helpless to take anything the rabbit gave him. The rabbit positioned himself over the foxes lower half and began to nip at the foxes hips. Each bite sending a small jolt of pain through his body. The nips trailed downwards and when the rabbit arrived at his goal the the fox gasped. He was deeply ashamed at the situation but he was so horny.

His dick plunged into the rabbits soft warm mouth. It was ecstasy. There was such strong relief as the pain shifted deeper into pleasure. The rabbit sucked and licked the foxes dick hungrily tasting his juices. He brought his tongue down the length of the fox's pussy pressing inside his entrance before bringing it back up again sucking him and repeating. The fox strained against the ropes but it was no longer out of a plan to escape. He moved with pure instinct. The fox moaned in pleasure. He humped the rabbits face desperately as the feeling built.

The rabbit pulled away letting the cold air rush against the fox.

"Turn on to you back and stand" demanded the rabbit. Hesitantly the fox followed the order feeling extremely humiliated and ashamed at how much he was enjoying himself.

The rose came down sharply on the foxes ass whipping him several times. Bracing for the next impact the fox was pleasantly surprised as he felt the rabbits paw gently massaging him instead. It hurt where the thorns had touched but the paw was soothing in comparison. There was a strange affection coming from the rabbit. A sort of pride at what he had accomplished by capturing the predictor mixed with lust.

The rabbit ran his paw through the foxes thick tail and tugged it hard as he lifted it. He admired the foxes tight set of holes, and power he had over the creature in this moment. Still holding the tail he used his other paw to rub the fox's dick between from his legs. The fox melted into him as he did. The rabbit slowly moved his paw up pressing in light circles to each entrance.

Resting the tail on the foxes back the rabbit began to mount him. He slid his cock between the foxes legs still not entering. The rabbit's cock was desperate for relief but he could take his time. He began to hump the fox. His cock sliding quicker and quicker between his folds stimulating the foxes dick with each thrust as he moved.

The fox began to stiffen as he got closer to cumming. The rabbit continued and started to nip at his back as the fox came hard. Without giving him the chance to recover the rabbit plunged deep into his pussy. The fox's soaking hole was still contracting with pleasure but the shock of being suddenly filled caused him to whine. He started to slip, his legs were having a hard time holding himself up. The rabbit notice and whipped him again.

"Stand while I'm fucking you, you pathetic excuse for a fox".

The rabbit continued to increase his speed and pound aggressively into him. The fox dug his claws into the ground and tried to steady himself as best he could with the restraints. He didn't know a creature could move so fast like this. It felt like hours had gone by but a new orgasm was starting to grow within the fox. The cock in him pressing on all the right places.

The rabbit finally pulled out from him and the fox was surprised to find himself disappointed. It wasn't long before the rabbit continued though. He shoved his cock into the fox's tight asshole. The lube from the fox's pussy helped but his hole still resisted. The shaft pushed further despite the difficulty. Then the rabbit began thrusting with the same intensity as he had.

The fox whined and whimpered. He didn't know how long he could take it. The never ending fucking hurt but felt so good. He ached to touch his dick. He felt so close but had no relief. The rabbit continued. He smirked at the desperation of the fox. He began to rub his dick starting slowly and getting faster and faster until he matched the pace of his thrusts.

The fox came again and the rabbit felt the convulsions sending him over the edge too. Hot cum filled the fox's asshole as the rabbit leaned back.

The fox collapsed utterly exhausted as the the rabbit moved away. He admired the fox laying there, cum dribbling out of him. The rest of the day was going to be so much fun.