Conception by Accident

Story Info
Couple desperate to have a child hook up on the subway.
2.2k words
3.21
28.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conception

Lucy had always wanted to be mother. She had dreamt of motherhood since she was a child. Lucy worked hard all her life to cultivate a life to take care of herself and any children she will have. Lucy was 5'10" blonde with crystal blue eyes, she was a little curvy with 38 D breast, a tiny waist and a JLo booty. Lucy was beautiful. Lucy, married Tom right out of college. Tom was 6'2", dark black hair and green eyes, muscular build and every woman's dream. Lucy could have married anyone, but with motherhood being her primary goal, she picked Tom, for his intelligence, potential earnings, family standing, and genetics.

Sex was dull with Tom, he was not the best lover and Tom had a small cock. Tom felt he was a great lover, Lucy didn't have the heart to tell him he didn't get her off. But, Lucy didn't marry Tom for being a great lover she wanted a great father for her children. Five years in their marriage and Lucy was still not pregnant, after a battery of test on both Tom and Lucy, the test showed Lucy did not ovulate often. She was then placed on a battery of hormone medication to stimulate her ovaries for egg production. Just as Lucy egg production was up, Tom business became intense and his workload increased, which meant little time for sex of any kind.

Lucy had just left the doctor's office and the news he told her made her desperate. She could not stay on the hormones much longer and today was the optimal time for her to get pregnant. If she did not have sex today, she would have to consider harvesting her eggs and try IVF. Tom was against IVF, and only agreed to hormone treatment, and a more natural form to get pregnant.

Lucy called Tom's offices and checked his schedule, Tom's secretary informed her he only had 1hour before he had to fly to Paris for two weeks on business. Lucy had forgotten about Tom's business trip, she had to think of a plan quickly or she would not realize her dream. Lucy called Tom on his cell phone a pleaded with him to arrange for 15 minutes of his time. She asked him to meet her on the subway that would take him close to the airport.

Lucy suggested they can have sex on the subway, it would be exciting. She asked Tom to get on the train early and sit in the third car on the left seat by the door. She will be wearing a trench coat, with nothing beneath for easy access. Lucy convinced Tom of the excitement of fucking in public and promised Tom he could fuck her virgin asshole when he returned from his trip. Tom had always wanted to fuck Lucy's ass, he got hard just thinking of sticking his cock in her tight virgin hole.

Lucy rushed to the nearest store purchased a long trench coat, removed all her clothing and button up the trench coat, wearing only her thigh high stockings and 5 inches black heels.

Lucy boarded the train being careful to get in the third car, she saw Tom sitting pretending to read a newspaper, she could recognize his expensive custom Italian loafer he loved so much from anywhere. The train was crowded as she knew it would be this time of the day, she knew Tom liked talking dirty during sex. Lucy sat on his lap facing away from him without looking in his face, she reached back to grab his cock, and found it soft. Typical Tom, he was lazy and unimaginative lover.

Tom was protesting asking her what she was doing, his voice sounded strange over the noise of the car.

Lucy leaned back, and whispered, "You know you want to fuck this tight pussy with your big cock."

Lucy start rubbing Tom's cock until it became hard, it seemed to be larger than usually. Lucy thought she was imagining this. Lucy unzipped Tom's pants and pulled out his cock.

Tom whispered, "What are you doing, are you crazy or something?"

Lucy responded, "I am crazy for this big cock to fuck me, and I want it all Baby, fuck me rough and hard, give it to me, and next time you can fuck my ass".

That seem to be all Tom needed to get him started. Lucy move into position to lined his cock up with her wet pussy. Lucy's pussy was always wet now due to the hormones. Tom usually last for only 5 minutes the most. Lucy start moving her hips, as Tom's cock start filling her. Lucy was beginning to feel more stretched than she had ever felt before. Tom's cock had never stretched Lucy's tight pussy. Lucy begin to see she must have made a mistake, this was not Tom. But a stranger, the stranger hips pressed forward, his cock must be at least 9 inches and thick as a Red Bull can. Lucy grasped, and he rocked his hips causing his cock to go deeper into her unprotected fertile womb.

Lucy tried to get up, but he held on to her hips and pushed her back down on his cock, pumping roughly in and out of her pussy. Before, Lucy knew it his finger was on her clit lightly pinching it. Lucy pussy flooded with her juices and her animal need to be fucked took over. With the rocking of the train, the pinching of her clit, and the fat cock in her pussy, Lucy's primal urges took over. Lucy start rocking her hips back into the delicious rhythm onto this massive cock and lost herself in the wonderful feeling of being stuffed for the first time in her life.

Lucy's felt the build- up of a big orgasm, her body felt like a tight string about to snap. Lucy couldn't believe it, she had never came from vaginal sex without her trusty dildo and Tom's mouth. Tom only went down on Lucy four times during their courtship and marriage. Lucy was lost in the sensations of being fucked, she forgot she was on a subway full of people.

Lucy's moans could be heard by the passengers near them. When Lucy thought she couldn't take anymore, he shoved his massive cock all the way to the hilt, damn it must be 12 inches. Lucy couldn't hold back anymore and knew she was going to cum, she screamed "oh fuck" and came all over the strange massive cock pumping into her unprotected, fertile pussy. A woman near them rolled her eyes, the men took out their phone and start recording them.

When Lucy thought she couldn't take anymore, he reached higher into her trench coat, and grabbed her breast exposing it to everyone on the train his hand grabbed her nipple, Lucy now had one hand circling and pinching her clit, and one hand on her sensitive nipple tugging, with a massive cock fucking her to the beautiful rhythm of the train. Lucy had never experienced anything so wonderful, so powerful, so hot.

Another orgasm came crashing through her body without warning. Lucy's back arched and legs were shaking, she had never had such a powerful orgasm in her life! Lucy was crying, "don't stop fucking me, please don't stop, give it all to me" over and over again. Lucy's hair came out of her neat ponytail and fell down over her face and shoulders. It was no longer a mystery what she was doing with this strange man. Lucy was too far gone into the feeling of being truly fucked for the first time in her life to care. She never knew being fucked could feel so wonderful.

Lucy's mystery man started hammering his big cock into her tight pussy at a punishing rate. Lucy couldn't catch her breathe, he was pounding his massive cock further into her pussy, his breathing became erratic, for Lucy everything was forgotten except the feeling of this massive cock and her pussy.

Lucy open her coat exposing both of her breast, she started touching and pulling her own nipples. As another orgasm came barreling through her, at the same time the massive cock exploded. Lucy heard him grunting and felt his cum blasting into her unprotected pussy. Lucy came so hard, she started to lose consciousness, she could feel he was still pumping her with his seed. Tom cum was only an average amount, this man was still filling Lucy pussy. Lucy could feel cum dripping down her leg.

He slid Lucy off his lap and rushed off the train. Lucy thought she saw a black man rushing out through the door, but she was so unsure as a lot of people got off and she was in a sex hazy.

Lucy covered herself and got off the train and called a car service to take her home, she looked at her phone and saw she missed a call from Tom. Tom stated he was sorry he will not be able to make their train date, but he will leave her a ticket to come to Paris at the airport. He was unable to get her on the same flight, she will be able to fly out tomorrow, and one day shouldn't hurt anything. As Lucy sat there with a strange man cum dripping out of her thoroughly fucked pussy, she weighed what she should do.

Lucy decided to meet Tom in Paris, when she arrived Tom made love to her in his boring way. Lucy didn't cum the many times they had sex during the trip. Lucy felt the chances of her becoming pregnant during a one- time encounter with the strange was slim to none. Lucy and Tom had been trying for 5 years, Lucy felt there was no need to tell Tom about the mistaken identity.

Nine Months Later.

Tom was a bundle of nerves, today his triplets will be born by cesarean section. He and Lucy were expecting two boys and one girl. Lucy was a champ following all the doctor's order, even when she was confined to bed rest during the end of her pregnancy. Once Lucy is settled in the OR the doctor's will come and get him for the delivery. Both Tom and Lucy's family was here for the triplet's birth.

Tom was ushered in and asked to sit near Lucy's head. A team of doctors and nurses were there for the high- risk delivery. Tom kissed Lucy on the forehead, he truly thought this day would never come, but the magical trip to Paris made their family grow.

Lucy had arrived in Paris relaxed, and the sex for him was great. Lucy's pussy did feel a little stretched out on the first day but, by the third day her pussy was tight again. Lucy let him have her anyway he wanted. He even got to fuck her asshole. They called Paris their miracle trip. It will be the city that give them their family.

The doctor announced the birth of the first baby a girl, Tom looked into his daughter's green eyes and fell in love. Lucy saw her a cried with relief. Lucy was worried about the birth for other reasons, Tom did not know. She was praying the triplets were Tom's children. The birth of her daughter just confirmed it, Lucy can now relax and enjoy the birth of her sons.

The doctor announced the birth of their first son, when he was lifted over the protective curtain, Lucy knew he was not Tom's son. Her son had, a mocha complexion with dark eyes, he was noticeably black. Tom stared at baby in disbelief, Lucy mind was racing how was she going to explain this to Tom. Lucy still had to deliver one more baby, was he going to be Tom's son or the stranger on the train? As the doctor delivered the final triplet it was clear that her sons were not Tom's.

Lucy looked at her beautiful babies in her arms, her daughter was a splitting imagine of her husband, her sons must look like their father too. Her sons were greedily nursing at her breast. Tom had sent their family away, telling them both Lucy and the children need their rest.

Lucy knew she had to explain the boys to Tom. Lucy felt so fulfilled with her children she didn't care who their father was. She loved them the moment they were conceived. When she looked back on it she enjoyed the boy's conception much more than her daughter's.

Lucy will never forget the best sexual experience of her life. Lucy knew she wanted to have that experience again, but how? Was she a Big Black Cock lover now, will she ever cum that hard again? Lucy had so much going through her mind, but she had to focus on the situation, of her new family now.

Lucy smiled at Tom, and announced, "This is our family, it doesn't matter how my babies were conceived they are not an accident. You have a choice Tom, to stay or leave, but I have nothing to be ashamed of. The choice is yours Tom."

Tom, looked down at his loving wife with two black babies greedily sucking her breast and his daughter quietly sleeping in his arms. What choice does he really have?

"Well, Lucy what are we going to name the boys? I don't think Tom Jr. fits ".