Concilium Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged it off, "Go home, if I feel better in the morning I will work tomorrow."

She was still head down, and ass up in the air. "Date. I have a date tonight."

I shrugged, "Get dressed and go. Leave my cum where it is."

She nodded, "Yes sir."

The next thing I remember, it was Sunday morning and I had a cup of coffee in my hand. These fugue states I have been experiencing should alarm me, but I was not for some reason. Quite the opposite actually, for some reason they brought me comfort.

I felt so good that even my left arm didn't bug me. That fucker has hurt ever since I got shot halfway from elbow to wrist. I called Rhonda without thinking about it, "I will work, see you tomorrow," and hung up as she was saying, "Thank you, sir."

I looked out the window and saw that the sun was shining and the snow was deep. It looked to be over a foot deep on the picnic table I could see. I was about to turn away when I noticed that the bench that was closest to my apartment appeared to have been sat on, the snow was significantly less there. And below that spot, two holes in the otherwise pristine snow where feet and calves would have been for whoever sat there.

I successfully didn't think about it while I gathered a suit, shirt, and so on to wear to work. Frankly, I forgot about it.

I put my suit into a garment bag and dressed for the weather. It was an invigorating walk. Most of the time I daydreamed about big fat titties and a blonde milf. Interspersed was the stray thought of an impossibly fit, naked redhead walking with me. I was hard the entire way, and ready to take it out on someone.

If only.

I arrived at the mall about a half hour before open and saw Holly waiting for me. Her red hair flashing like fire in the sunlight. She smiled and said, "You should buy a car for days like this."

I nodded, "Friday was worse, believe me."

She looked shocked and inordinately concerned, "You walked in that blizzard?"

I lifted the gate and quipped, "Should I have called you for a ride?"

We went in and as I disarmed the alarm she said, "Well Lou should have offered."

I laughed, "The fact that Lou took the deposit was about all I was going to get out of her."

I swear she blushed as she said, "Then yes, you should have called me."

I stood there trying to puzzle out this new concern that Holly had for me and I slowly nodded, "Next time there is a blizzard, I will."

She put the diamonds and expensive watches out as I took my clothes into the back room to change.

It was a slow day. Holly spent most of her time on her phone, and I spent mine piddling around the store aimlessly. I felt Holly's presence everywhere. I don't know that we had ever touched before, but that day it seemed like I couldn't get away from her.

Not necessarily a bad thing mind you. I kind of have a soft, and hard, spot for redheads. The problem was that I was having enough problems keeping my cock down and each time we grazed against each other, or I caught a whiff of her perfume, it recharged my nascent hard on.

At about a quarter to close I went into the back room to change. When I looked up, pants halfway down, and cock halfway up, I saw Holly watching me. "I can give you a ride home after dropping the deposit if you like."

I smiled at her and replied, "That is nice of you, but I will be okay."

She nodded but didn't move. I waited a couple of seconds and decided she wasn't going to move, and to keep her seeing me get harder by the second, I continued changing. I couldn't figure out Holly's sudden fascination with me. It wasn't like I changed since we last worked together.

But she stood there chewing on her lip.

I ignored her and started helping her put the valuables away.

Then I was home.

I don't remember leaving the store or walking home, yet here I was in my kitchen warming up some soup. I really should be worried about the black outs. Right?

Yet I still wasn't.

Instead I ate my soup, then turned around to make an egg sandwich. I was fucking starving. I couldn't tell you if I did them or not, but in the morning the dishes were done. Including the skillet I normally used for my egg sandwiches.

On Mondays, Rhonda and I closed together. There was something about the business model that forced the two of us to work together on Mondays. It was the busiest day of the week for taking in cash. I didn't understand it, but it was even busier than Saturday or Sunday when it came to the amount of money we took in.

She was back to being aloof Rhonda for most of the day until the last employee left about an hour before close. I did notice that she stood way more than usual, I guess her ass hurt when she sat. No sooner had Neal left Rhonda said, "Sir, Lauren is coming by. She should be here any minute."

I looked at her in shock, "Really?"

Rhonda looked both excited and nervous. "Yes sir."

I looked at her and saw that Rhonda's massive tits were heaving reflecting how hard she was breathing. "Are you okay?"

She nodded, "Yes sir, I just need for Lauren to show and be pleasing for you."

"Does she know why she is coming?"

Rhonda nodded, "She was excited to help out after I told her what happened at your apartment."

Lauren walked in before I could say anything and she walked over to Rhonda and gave her a hug. The difference in cup size was striking. Lauren had nice tits, but fuck if they didn't look like pimples when side by side to Rhonda's.

I walked around the counter to where the two women were. I looked at Lauren and asked, "Why are you here?"

She shocked me to my core when Lauren sank to her knees and stared at my feet. "I am here because you asked for me."

I shuffled slightly, trying to rearrange my hardening cock. Clearing my throat, "Why did I ask for you?"

Her face blushed as she said, "To use me however you desire. So I am here."

If she raised her face up to where she was looking straight ahead, she would be the perfect height for me to ram my cock down her throat and fuck her until I filled her belly.

Wait. What!?!

The shock of that thought was suppressed almost immediately when I realized I was right. She was at the perfect height. It took every ounce of self control not to drop my pants and stick my meat into her mouth.

I don't think I ever packed the store as fast as I did that night. By five after, everything was put away, and the entire time Lauren watched from where she was kneeling. And every time I saw her, I got a little harder.

Lauren handed me some keys and asked, "Sir, would you please drive my SUV tonight and I will ride with Rhonda?"

I nodded, "Sure. Wait, how did you know that I don't have a car?"

She glanced at Rhonda, then shrugged, "We tell each other everything, no matter what."

That made sense I supposed, other than the fact apparently Rhonda talks about me to her friend. I wondered what all they had to talk about, in regard to me. And why?

When I went outside I hit the panic button setting off the alarm to identify the correct vehicle. Not that there were that many to choose from. It was a late model GMC and drove like a slice of heaven.

I got to my apartment and opened a beer thinking about how things had changed since the snow storm. All for the better.

I was about to fuck my boss's hot milf best friend so the boss could have another go at my cock. Fucking Rhonda was all good because she had the biggest fucking titties in the universe. Holly apparently decided I was worth her time beyond just the work relationship. I certainly would not be opposed to a little sex with her, but that would probably destroy the work relationship.

I shocked myself as I thought, So? Fuck her hard, she wants it.

My thoughts meandered back to Rhonda's mountain range and sooner than later I would have a go at those monster tits. While I was imagining what they would look like there was a knock at my door. "Come in," I called out.

In came one very nervous mountain titted woman, and one anxious milf. I looked them over and commanded, "Strip."

The tone of my voice took me by surprise. There wasn't much warmth in it, just the voice of a superior who expected to be obeyed without question.

Shockingly, they started stripping before even closing the door. Perhaps I should have been more precise about my instructions to them. Then again, I wondered if they got a thrill from the chance of discovery. I know I did.

For whatever reason I had left the lights off and could only see them from the pale orange light coming from the parking lot.

After they finished stripping and I could see their forms if not the details, I said, "Crawl to my bedroom."

As they crawled I pulled the spoon out of the drawer and noticed that the bowl had split. Probably not a good idea to use it. I tossed it into the garbage and looked around the kitchen for something else to use. Seeing nothing I went to the bedroom closet to see if I had anything there.

It wasn't like I had ever participated in this sort of thing before. And while I knew it was a thing, until recently it hadn't been my thing. I glanced around the closet and didn't see anything I could use, so I headed to the mattress.

The sight before me was amazing. Rhonda sat next to Lauren who was on all fours her head down, ass up. Lauren's hair formed a corona and obscured her face. Hair brush!

I went into the bathroom and pulled my ex girlfriend's hair brush from the cabinet. It was one of those solid plastic jobs and should work for what Lauren seemingly wanted.

What I needed.

That thought simultaneously frightened and excited me.

I went back into the bedroom and said, "I broke the spoon on Rhonda's ass. All I have is this hair brush. Will that work?"

Lauren replied, "Sir may use whatever he pleases on my unworthy body."

I stripped out of my clothes, throwing them into the corner. My cock was limp, but I knew that would not last long.

Holding the belt, I swung it and laid down the first stripe on Lauren's ass. I looked at Rhonda, "You will count. If you miscount, or count incorrectly, we start over."

She nodded.

I turned to Lauren and said, "You will say 'Thank you, sir' after each strike."

Lauren mumbled, "Yes, sir, and thank you for giving me your attention."

By the third stroke of the belt, both women were performing their portion of the spanking breathlessly.

After I finished with the belt I knelt down to check Lauren and her pussy was soaked and juices were flowing freely down her legs. I ran my hand along her thigh and collected a fair amount of her juices on my fingertips. I looked at Rhonda and ordered, "Open up."

As she did, I shoved my three fingers deep into her mouth and said, "Clean them."

What followed was a finger sucking that I needed applied to my cock, because I would have cum in seconds.

It felt that goddamn amazing.

I picked up the hair brush and started the twelve very hard strokes with it. Her ass was small enough, and the brush head big enough, that I covered her ass in one giant bruise. Rhonda counted as Lauren thanked me and I was so hard I was surprised I hadn't cum already.

I settled in directly behind Lauren and looked at Rhonda. "Guide me in, slut."

Rhonda crawled over and took my cock ever so gently into her chubby hand. She swiped it along Lauren's slit a couple of times coating it with Lauren's juices. As Rhonda stopped at the prize, I slammed in as far as I could, nearly hilting myself in the one hard stroke.

Lauren screamed into the mattress. I didn't know if it was from pain or the feeling of my cock, but she didn't ask me to stop.

I grabbed Lauren's hips and started fucking her as violently as I could. My balls slapping wetly against her clit and my thighs. She screamed with each stroke but started fucking back against me as I plowed her.

I was astounded at just how amazing this woman's cunt felt. Lauren felt made for me, and me alone.

I was in heaven. So much so, I didn't cum nearly as quickly as I thought I would. But when Lauren's pussy locked down on me as she reached her orgasm, I filled her cunt with my seed.

I collapsed onto Lauren and she screamed into the mattress again. I could feel the fiery heat of the welts and bruises against my skin.

I rolled off her and leaned against the wall. I looked at Rhonda and ordered, "Lie down face up."

After she obeyed I looked at Lauren, "Sit on her face and allow Rhonda to taste me, us, directly from you."

Lauren nodded then clambered on top of Rhonda's face. She slowly lowered her cunt down and soon I could hear slurping as Rhonda ate out her best friend. I held Lauren's hand as I played with one of the mountains attached to Rhonda.

I was pulling, twisting, teasing a nipple as I saw Lauren cum again, flooding Rhonda with her juices.

I was shocked to see that I was hard again. I raised up onto my knees and plopped my cock in the middle of Rhonda's big fat right tit.

I wrapped it around my cock and dribbled saliva down around my shaft. Lauren climbed down from Rhonda's face and shoved one hand between Rhonda's fat legs. She positioned her face above my cock and opened her mouth allowing saliva to drip out, keeping my cock moist as I fucked Rhonda's tit right over the nipple.

For added friction.

For her pleasure.

This time I came quicker than I expected. I shot wad after wad of cum over Rhonda's chest and as I finished I looked at Lauren "Spread that all over both of your bodies."

I watched one of the most erotic sights ever as Lauren gave Rhonda a Nuru massage, sliding her chest up and down Rhonda's big body.

Sated, I sat and watched for a while before saying, "Rhonda, thank Lauren for her efforts. You may come over on Wednesday."

Her chubby, porcine face split in a wide smile, "What time sir?"

I thought for a moment and replied, "Noon. I will feed you sausage for lunch."

The two women left and I went to sleep.

Tuesday was a Tuesday, meaning nothing happened. I opened and Rhonda closed and she was working with Holly while I had Neal.

I was in the back room cleaning a ring when Holly arrived. She stood next to me and her left breast was flush against my right arm. I guess she gave up on subtlety. As I dropped the ring back into the sonic cleaner, Holly pressed herself against me and whispered, "Kiss me, please."

Fuck if her lips didn't taste like strawberry. A throat clearing broke us apart and Rhonda stood at the door. "Is the ring clean?"

I shifted my cock into a more comfortable position as I nodded. "Let me rinse it."

Around 9:30 I received a text from Rhonda, "Holly wants to have sex with you, Sir."

I replied, "I know. Haven't considered it seriously until today."

"You should, Sir. She is very unhappy in her relationship."

I looked at it and replied, "I have no interest in a relationship. What we are doing satisfies my immediate needs."

"With Lauren?"

I had an image of fucking Lauren doggy style while Rhonda ate her out from below pop into mind. "Yes."

She replied, "Okay."

"That doesn't bother you does it?"

Her response took me by surprise, "Sir should claim each and every woman he wants as His. Including Holly."

Her response gave me a hard on that was impossible to ignore. I replied, "Good."

I texted, "Any idea where I can buy a decent reliable used car? I don't think I want to risk walking in the winter."

She replied, "I will let you know when I see you."

At noon on Wednesday Rhonda showed up promptly. I let her in and ordered, "Strip then go to the coffee table and resume the position."

As she approached the coffee table she put a business card on the corner. I walked over and looked at the card and saw the name Sarah Godwinson. "Someone you know?"

Rhonda nodded, "She sometimes goes to our church."

I put it back on the table and sat on the couch behind Rhonda looking at her naked ass, cunt, and titties. Her titties were so big that bent at a 90 degree angle they were resting on the coffee table.

I ran my hand up the back of her legs and asked, "How big are your fucking titties?"

Her answer stunned me, "They are a 44N, sir. Well that is what I wear, that's about as big of a bra as I can find."

Her pussy was already sopping wet so I jammed my thumb up and turned my hand so the edge of my forefinger would drag across her clit. I began thumb fucking her slowly and Rhonda moaned softly at the repeated intrusion.

I stood up behind her, grabbed my cock and slid the head up and down her slit a couple of times. Her fluids were copious and steamed across my fingers.

I pressed my hips forward and felt her cunt grab my cock as if there were millions of little fingers caressing me. Once I bottomed out, I began pulling back slowly until just the very top was inside her swampy core.

What ensued was animalistic rutting at its finest. I grabbed each of her butterball ass cheeks and my fingers seemed to disappear into the fatty flesh. My balls beat a steady rhythm as they slapped her clit.

A low moan, almost a keening sound, filled my apartment as I assaulted Rhonda's cunt.

She shook as the throws of passion overtook her and a cold spray shot out of her and covered my thighs.

I slapped her ass with almost every bit of force I could muster and snarled, "What could be more important than my cock in your tight cunt?"

She sobbed out, "That's my husband's ringtone."

12