Concilium Ch. 02

Story Info
Hugo begins to explore his ability.
8.6k words
4.65
6k
5

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was edited by my Redheaded_RockyMtn_cumslut . All errors are mine and not hers.

All the people are over the age of 18.

The tags for this story are mind control, married woman, exhibitionism, spanking, blow job.

These will be submitted every two weeks or so. Next chapter will be 2/22/21.

Please vote in the end, using the stars. Any comments are welcome. Thanks, and enjoy it.

**********

From Chapter 1

I slapped her ass with almost every bit of force I could muster and snarled, "What could be more important than my cock?"

She sobbed out, "That's my husband's ringtone."

I blurted, "What?!? You're married!?!"

**********

I sat there fuming the angry red bulbous head of my cock pointing at Rhonda as she answered her phone, "Hi, honey!"

"Did you forget I was stopping by a co-worker's house to talk to them about coming to church?"

"Okay, I love you too. Be home soon."

She hung up the phone and looked at me, her face crestfallen. "I am so sorry, sir. How may I make it up to you?"

I was seething. The fat cunt was married?!? I mean really, how do you let another man stuff his cock into you without communicating that very fucking important detail? It probably wouldn't have changed anything, we would still be in my apartment fucking. But I hate being lied to, and this one was a mother fucking doozy of a lie by omission.

And who the fuck was her date the other night with?

I stood, my now flaccid cock hanging between my legs, and growled heatedly, "Get out."

Rhonda nodded and went to the door. She stopped and started to dress. I snarled, "I didn't tell you to dress. I told you to get out. I mean it. Out, right fucking now. I do not want to see your fat ass at the moment. You fucking lied to me!"

Tears were streaming down her face as she grabbed her clothes and scurried out of my apartment.

The smell of her sex hung heavily in the air, and I found myself getting hard again. What to do about it? I could jack off, but I glanced at my cell phone and debated texting Lauren. She was probably married too.

So? If I fucked her and rubbed Rhonda's nose in it, so to speak, maybe she would learn a lesson about truthfulness. Besides, ultimately did I give a rat's fuck if they were married?

Honestly, shockingly, no. I didn't. They weren't my problem, they were places I dumped my cum, and people who woke me up to a whole new side of myself. For that I would be grateful, I supposed, because I was beginning to really enjoy being in control. I wasn't sure why they gave it to me so readily, especially Rhonda, and her massive soft titties. But I, at this moment, intended to wring every ounce of control I could from them.

I grabbed my phone and texted Lauren, "I want you to come over."

She responded immediately, "When?"

"Now."

"What's the address?"

I sent it to her and showered again. I was settling on the couch when I saw several texts from Rhonda. I didn't know whether or not to read them. I still desperately wanted to fuck her, if for no other reason to see what her mountainous titties would do when getting fucked long and hard.

I sighed and picked up the phone.

"I am sorry sir. Please forgive me."

"Sir? What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Sir?"

"Please? You mean so much to me."

"Sir!?"

"Anything. I will do anything you say, sir."

"Command me and I am yours."

She at least sounded desperate. I sighed before I texted back, "Don't you think you should have told me that you were married?"

She texted back immediately, "I was afraid."

I replied, "Of?"

"That you would reject me."

"And lying is better?"

"No. How may I make it up to you sir?"

There was a knock on the door. I went and opened it. Lauren was standing there smiling at me after a moment of shock at seeing me naked. She was wearing shorts and a tee shirt.

"Come in and strip," I told her.

I went to the couch and said, "Stay there until I say, then you will crawl over. Understand?"

Her voice was rich and sultry as she replied, "Perfectly, sir. May I kneel while I wait?"

Nodding, I texted Rhonda, "Good luck earning it, slut."

She replied instantly, "I will, sir. I will."

I looked over at Lauren. Her tits were modest when compared to Rhonda's, but then all tits were. They were about the size of a grapefruit, much softer, and far tastier. Her stomach was much flatter as were her legs and ass. She was clearly a mother, stretch marks on her hips, stomach, and breasts. Her shape appeared to be the result of diligently watching what, and how much, she ate and periodic work outs. She had an overall softness which I found appealing.

I had the impression that Lauren was in her mid to late thirties, but I could see now that I missed her age by maybe a decade. She had the beginning of crow's feet around her eyes. Her blonde hair masked a fair amount of gray as well. The skin around her tricep was beginning to hang just a little.

Despite all that, she was an attractive woman, and I felt myself begin to stir in arousal. I was going to fuck the hell out of this woman, and it surprisingly didn't bother me one bit she was probably my mother's age.

I texted Rhonda, "Is Lauren married too?"

She replied, "Yes, sir. To the music director of our church."

I stared at my phone and asked, "By 'our' do you mean your husband is the pastor? Or that you attend the same one?"

After a few seconds she replied, "Both are correct, sir."

"What is the church?"

Rhonda replied quicker with, "Eternal Love."

I looked over at Lauren, "Come suck my dick. Make me feel your love and adoration."

She paused and said, "I have lust and adoration for you sir. Will that be acceptable?"

I smiled and nodded, "That's actually perfect."

Lauren crawled over and knelt between my feet. It was one of the hottest sights of my life. Her titties swayed hypnotically, a lot like a snake charmer, with my role as the cobra. Each foot that she came closer my legs spread a little more and my cock rose bit by bit to the offer.

Lauren stopped between my legs then she leaned forward and sucked my dick into her mouth and suckled it much like I would a nipple. A ripple of pleasure rolled through my body and I moaned in appreciation. "Look at me," I ordered.

She looked up and I took a photo and sent it to Rhonda. "Does your church have classes on how to suck cock?"

Dropping the phone I spread my arms across the back of the couch relishing the softness of Lauren's lips wrapped around me. My body shook and shuddered as Lauren varied the pressure of her hand, the suction she applied and the speed that she bobbed up and down. The heat of her mouth wrapped around my pole made me forget the definition of cold as it seeped throughout my body. I was building up for a massive orgasm and I really needed to let it fly.

"You and Rhonda set a high bar the other night, can you meet it?"

She nodded and raised her mouth off of my cock. "Yes, sir. If I fail to please you as well, then punish me for my lack of effort and results."

Lowering her mouth back down to my engorged cock, her tongue flicked along the bottom of my cock, encouraging it to leak more precum, which it obliged.

Lauren pulled back until I popped out of her succulent mouth. She grabbed it firmly and whispered in the sultriest voice I ever heard, "I have thought and dreamt of this since that night."

"Have you?"

She nodded, "Yes, sir. I have. So much."

I encouraged her, "Why?"

She blushed prettily and replied, "This is one beautiful cock. It is long, it is not too long, and the girth is perfect for me. The veins are distinct without being overly pronounced."

"Preferable to your husband's?"

She stopped stroking me and her blush deepened, "Yes, sir."

"Why?"

Lauren's blushed face returned in a fury. "You're bigger, longer, harder, and have more girth. If I could I would make him like you, here at least."

"What did he say about the marks on your ass?"

She smiled ruefully and replied, "He never noticed."

Lauren sucked me back into her mouth, her tongue French kissing my piss slit. I moaned in appreciation as I felt her cup my heavy balls with her free hand. She rolled them in her palm, tugged gently, then maintained a constant pressure on them as her mouth and tongue made love to my stick. My entire body hummed to the tune she was playing with her mouth and hands.

I felt a finger press against my anus and before I knew it, the finger slid into me up to the first joint. The amount of pleasure that exploded through my body made me see white, or more accurately, blinded me in that pleasure. Her mouth left my cock and I felt her lapping at my perineum. Somehow the pleasure only increased at the new sensation. As her saliva coated the finger in my ass, she started fucking my ass with it. I have no idea how I didn't blow then. I could only guess that it had more to do with her skill than my stamina, or control.

My eyes crossed, my head thrown back and pleasure completely suffused me. I was so wrapped up in the pleasure Lauren was giving me that I didn't notice that she moved her mouth back to my cock until she licked the precum that collected at crown and in that same sultry voice begged, "Please cum, sir. Let me taste your life seed."

I felt her finger press against my prostate instead of gliding across it and the blinding pleasure I had been feeling changed, becoming my own personal supernova. Whatever control I had disappeared and I began cumming. I lost all sense of self as Lauren continued fingering my prostate and stroking my cock with the same rhythm while sucking my cum into her.

I didn't think it would ever stop while she massaged and stroked me. Eventually, the orgasm did trickle to a stop and I slumped into the sofa completely euphoric.

I glanced down and Lauren was resting her head on my left thigh looking both pleased and contemplative. She gave me a small grin as she pulled her finger out of my ass eliciting a moan from me. Who knew that such a small thing would leave what felt like a gaping hole?

She went to the bathroom and I could hear her washing her hands before she returned. Interestingly, while she walked to the bathroom, Lauren crawled back. Once again I was treated to that amazing sight. I wondered if it would ever get old to see.

She settled between my legs, her head again resting on my thigh. "Sir?"

"Hmm, yes?"

She kissed my thigh and asked, "Will that be all?"

In response, I stood and grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and pulled her behind me as I headed to the bedroom. If she wanted to leave so badly, I would damn well give her a reason to stay. She wailed in pain, I think, and I said, "Let's go see how oblivious he can be by adding new marks." Lauren quickly rose up onto her hands and knees, then crawled as quickly as possible behind me to alleviate the pressure on her scalp. While I disliked the fact I could not see her crawl, there was something quite intoxicating about pulling her along.

Where the fuck did that come from? No matter how true it was, what the fuck?

We went into my bedroom and I pointed at the mattress on the floor and said, "Get on that, face down, ass up high."

As she crawled toward what passed as a bed for me, I watched the sight before me. I have to say watching her crawl away was even hotter than watching her crawl toward me. I could see her juices had leaked out of her open pussy and her thighs were wet and slick looking. Looking at her asshole I wondered what that would feel like, to shove my hardness up there and fuck her ass until it gaped wide open.

It dawned on me that I probably should discover that on the first orgasm of the day, not the second.

I went to my closet and considered my options. I really didn't have any equipment for this type of fucking. I mean who did really? Oh, I know, from visiting the adult store in town that they had a whole section, but I honestly thought it curiosities for the most part. Not actually used.

Knives? Check. Firearms? Check. S&M paraphernalia? Nope. If I kept fucking these two married cunts, it would require an investment it seemed.

I spotted my mountain climbing backpack and pulled the rope out of it. I really didn't know the first thing about tying a person up for sex. Maybe Bill knew someone that could teach me. I put the rope back and got my good dress belt out. It was thin enough that it would whistle nicely I thought.

I walked over to her and asked, "When was the last time your husband fucked you?"

She shrugged as she lifted her head, "Maybe two weeks ago? We don't do it much more than once a month anymore."

"Why? You are attractive."

She smiled at me, "Thank you, sir. We have four teenagers from thirteen to nineteen. He won't do it if any of them are in the house."

I swung the belt, medium hard and left a bright pink stripe across her ass. "Well, that's stupid. Shouldn't kids hear you love at least as often as they hear you fight?"

She replied, "We don't fight either sir. He desires peace more."

I spanked her another nine or ten times, criss crossing her ass with pink stripes that would turn red eventually. With each strike, I got harder, and Lauren's moans got louder. Her pussy also got wetter. The proof was the rivers streaming down her thighs.

I knelt down behind her and ordered, "Roll over and spread your legs."

She sighed almost disappointedly and I swung the belt hard and left a deep red welt from her shoulder blade down to her ass. "Bitch, I will fuck you however I wish. You will fucking take it and like it."

She began to comply just as I swung again, just as hard leaving a welt on her right tit over the nipple and she screamed in pain. The blow I intended to land on her back striped her side and tit instead. Interestingly, she squirmed as well. While I missed my target wildly, Lauren seemed to enjoy it.

As she settled in her back and splayed her legs wantonly, I leaned forward and licked her labia from end to end, getting a taste of her.

And she was fucking delicious.

Earthy, sweet, tangy, it was a riot of flavor and fuck if I couldn't lay there all day enjoying the flavors. I licked along her outer folds, then in between them and the inner folds, opening her up and Lauren started squirming more beneath me.

I collected every drop of her essence that I could and each one tasted better than the previous. I wasn't a connoisseur of pussy by any stretch of the imagination, but I couldn't imagine any tasting better.

I reached up and pinched her right nipple and pulled it until she gasped out. As I licked, sucked, and nibbled on her clit, I rammed two fingers into her tight cunt. I curled my fingers up as I sped up the movement of my hand and soon Lauren locked up, her legs trying to crush my head like an oversized walnut. The flood of fluids that soaked me and my mattress surprised me and somehow I felt validated as a sexual partner.

As she settled down, I kissed, licked, bit, and sucked my way up her body leaving a trail of blemishes on her skin. Each time that slightly coppery taste left my mouth, I clamped down on her skin and left a new mark, as large and red as I could. Lauren's fingernails dug into my shoulders as I worked her torso over with my mouth and hands. I discovered her areolas were perfectly mouth sized and her nipples surprisingly long. Like half a pinky finger long and almost as big around.

I spent a lot of time on her tits and nipples as she ground her pelvis up against me. Apparently, she liked having someone attack her tits, because Lauren ground her pubic mound against me, crushing her clit between us. It wasn't long until my abdomen was coated in her slick juices and her tits covered in hickies. I bit down on her left nipple while caressing her right tit and I felt Lauren begin to shutter uncontrollably beneath me.

I continued my way up leaving a hickey on each side of her neck and one in the middle. Deep dark red hickeys that would be tough to hide.

Enough foreplay I thought. My cock was achingly hard again, and in dire need of relief. I hooked her knees with my elbows and guided her ankles to my shoulders. It was my favorite position, allowing me almost complete control of a woman's body.

"Guide me in, bitch," I ordered.

Lauren reached down and grabbed my cock with a thumb and two fingers. She stroked it a couple of times and spread my precum all over the crown. It was amazing how she manipulated the pressures. The three digits exhibited more skill than any woman before her. Including her porcine friend.

It seemed forever as Lauren teased her cunt with my cock. Up and down the slit, teasing her clit and opening alike. No sooner than I felt her guide me to her entrance, and pause, I slammed my way in, much like I had the other night. Fully hilted in one hard thrust that left me breathless.

I kissed her deeply. Our tongues dueled for a moment then I felt her withdraw in what felt like submission. Don't ask me to explain it, because I don't understand it. I just knew at that moment she was mine to do with as I willed. At least while I was buried balls deep in her.

I grabbed her arms and rolled my body up the rest of the way into position. My weight was held up by the balls of my feet and her arms where I held them tightly. Her pussy was pointing straight up and I began fucking her. I pulled back, relishing the feeling of her muscles trying to hold me in until I reached the top of my back stroke, then I slammed down filling her. Harder, faster, I put everything I had into splitting Lauren in two, like cord wood or something. The sex had turned into a nearly violent act as I hammered away at Lauren.

I was huffing and puffing, Lauren was gasping and moaning, as the sounds of my body slamming into hers filled the small bedroom. The scent of her pussy filled the room as quickly and I had little doubt that we were ruining my sheets and mattress.

It was amazing.

I felt my orgasm building up bit by bit. As much as I wanted to paint her womb with my 'life seed' as she called it; just before I blew, I pulled out and sprayed my cum all over her body. The release of pressure was instantaneous and deeply gratifying. While not quite as pleasurable as when she was sucking my cock, I still lost all vision as I came.

When I looked down, Lauren was covered from sternum to cunt, cum was everywhere.

I sat back and looked at my handiwork. It was amazing. "Don't move," I ordered.

I hurried into the living room and got my phone. I knelt down between her legs again and took three photos. One of her cum and mouth marked torso, one of her well used pussy, and one of her satisfied face.

She looked up and asked, "Sir, may I have a towel?"

I shook my head and said, "No. Leave it and go home knowing that I am drying on you."

She blushed and nodded her head. "Okay, sir. When may I come back?"

I laughed and replied, "After you earn the privilege."

She giggled and said, "I can do that."

At the door Lauren turned back toward me and said, "Sir, I want to thank you for today. It has been a long time since I felt this way."

I looked at her, "Lauren, I have never felt this satisfied. Thank you."

I was spent. I didn't bother with a shower or changing the sheets. I plopped down onto my mattress and passed out.

After I woke up I went to the adult store near the big box store to look at some of the items there. Ultimately I ended up buying a pair of handcuffs and a riding crop. Not much, but fuck they were expensive. The handcuffs seemed like the real deal, heavy and made a quite satisfying sound when engaged. The riding crop was firm with just enough flexibility that when you swung it, the crop bent slightly from the air resistance.

On Saturday morning, I got up and called the woman, Sarah, on the business card that Rhonda had left. "This is Sarah?"