Concilium Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped in I saw her in the bar area to the left. Stephanie was wearing a red and white dress that hung loosely around her body, and yet, somehow accentuated her figure. She had a glass of red wine in front of her and a whisky on the rocks next to her. I walked up and she gave me a peck that normally would land on the cheek, but hers was on the corner of my mouth.

I looked around and the bottom shelf liquor was out of my price range. I asked, "You can really afford this?"

She nodded and I asked, "What do you do for a living?"

She giggled, "I am a gym rat with a very substantial alimony."

The maitre d'hotel stepped up and asked, "Miss Stephanie, if this is your companion for dinner, your table is ready."

We followed him to a table that was pretty centrally located. He held out a chair for her and I went to the other side of the table and sat as she did.

I saw more than one couple was looking at us, "Putting me on display to make a point?"

She blushed a little, "Yes, is that okay?"

I shrugged, "Sure, but I am not all that and a bag of chips."

She leaned forward slightly and said, "I truly hope that you are all that and a big hard dick."

I was stunned. The fuck?

I had to get control of this quickly. An image of her bent over the table with me plowing her from behind formed in my mind and it was hard to shake off.

"Okay, you said earlier 'only me.'" She nodded and I continued, "Why?"

She sat there maybe a minute then she said, "I don't know. I just had this feeling that I would be miserable if I didn't obey you."

"What are the limits on that feeling?"

She shook her head, "I don't know. But everything I imagined you would tell me to do, I would."

I thought for a moment, "If I asked for your bra?"

She gave me a coy little smile, "I would have to go put one on first."

Fuck me. I swallowed and said, "Okay, if I told you to take your dress off and bend over the table?"

"I would instantly."

Interesting. I leaned forward and asked, "And if I had every person in here have a turn at you while I sat and watched?"

She looked a little disappointed but said, "If that would make you happy I would. But with each one of them I would be wishing it were you."

I was flummoxed. What the fuck was going on?

The waitress came up, took one look at me and turned to Stephanie, "The usual, miss?"

Stephanie nodded. She looked at me and said, "If you don't mind, may I order for you? I promise you will not be disappointed. And if you are, well, we can remedy that later."

I nodded, like I knew what to order here.

I didn't bother listening to what Stephanie ordered, it wasn't like I would ever be back here.

She sat there waiting patiently while I tried to piece all of this together, unsuccessfully.

When my eyes turned back to her she asked, "What would have you done at the mall if I hadn't walked away to obey you?"

I shrugged, "I am not sure. Something though."

"So you didn't have a plan?"

I looked at her, "No, do you?"

She nodded.

"What?"

She leaned forward and her dress top separated slightly giving me a decent view of her cleavage. "I plan on getting in your car with you after this dinner. Directing you to my place, and then spending the rest of the night naked with you."

I looked at her and nodded. "Okay, let's play."

Her eyes lit up and she waited.

"When the waitress comes back, take off your panties and hand them to me."

Stephanie nodded, "Of course."

I asked, "Have you slept with her?"

Stephanie shook her head, "No."

"Do you sleep with women?"

She shook her head, "Not normally, but if it would make you happy to have someone join us tonight, or another time, I would oblige you."

As the waitress returned Stephanie stood, hiked the hem of her silky dress up high enough to lower her panties. The waitress said nothing but placed our soup down and carried on.

Stephanie placed the panties on the table next to my bowl. I moved them to the other side of my bowl toward the higher traffic side. Her eyes widened and she smiled.

As I took a spoon of the soup, I said, "Let's try this in a different way. What would you not do because I said so?"

She had pushed her soup to the side and sat there thoughtfully. "The only things I can come up with are, I wouldn't kill myself, and I would not take my ex back."

I waved at the table and panties, "Despite trying to make him jealous?"

She nodded, "I want him to realize what he fucked up on."

I tilted my head, "Would you leave me if I weren't monogamous with you?"

She sat and thought. I could see the emotions running across her face, then, "No. Primarily because I don't see you making that promise to me or anyone else."

"So, if I bent you over the table and hiked your dress above your hips, you would let me fuck any hole I want?"

She nodded vigorously, "I want you to feel free to do whatever with me."

I leaned back, "Do you feel like you?"

She thought for a minute while I continued working on the lobster, tomato soup. "Maybe more like myself than I ever have."

I looked up with the spoon halfway up, "What do you mean?"

"For the last few years, I have been a reserved stuck up bitch, especially to those supposedly beneath me."

She chewed on her bottom lip as I finished my soup and waited.

"I know I don't have to be that way with you, and I feel that you would not put up with it. So I am forced to be who I really am and not a projection of what I think those around me want me to be."

I leaned back and thought. She continued, "It is like you are forcing my inhibitions away and it is so very liberating."

The fuck?

We sat there in silence after that, while I tried piecing it together, and still in vain.

She paid the check, and I hardly noticed. As we left I asked, "Where is your vehicle?"

"At home, I took a car service here in the hopes we would go back together."

We arrived at my suddenly shitty Civic and I unlocked the door. "Take your dress off before you get in my car."

She seemed to let out a sigh of relief and whispered, "Finally."