Concilium Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Sarah, I am Hugo."

He voice picked up about an octave as she excitedly said, "Rhonda told me to expect your call!"

"Oh, good," I replied wondering what the hell Rhonda said. "Anyway, I need to purchase a vehicle, not terribly expensive but reliable."

"Yes, while Rhonda did not give me a price range, I have a few cars that might work for you."

"Excellent, though I have one small problem."

"What would that be Hugo?" She asked, her voice turning guarded.

"Your dealership is across town and it would take forever for me to walk over. And I have to be at work at 1PM."

She sounded relieved as she replied, "Oh, I knew about that. Just give me your address and I will come right over."

I gave her the address and hit the shower to get ready. When I heard the knock on my door I opened it and was flabbergasted at what I saw.

She was pretty. Very pretty even.

Sarah stood five feet seven or so inches tall in heels. Straight red hair that reached down a couple of inches past the top of her shoulders. Mesmerizing brown eyes made up in such a way to seem almost feline. B Cup breasts were hidden behind a silky forest green dress that somehow hugged her body and flowed easily. The hem of her dress came to mid thigh, and on her right thigh I could see the tail of a reptile tattooed in black ink. Her skin otherwise was almost milky in appearance.

An image of her kneeling and tied up settled in my mind. It shook me to my core, it excited me, and equally calmed me.

I couldn't have stopped myself if I wanted. I bent over and lifted the hem of her dress to get a better view of the dragon that slithered up her leg to her hip. I felt her try to pull back and I whispered, "Stop, just getting a look."

I heard her mumble, "Okay."

As much as I wanted to, I did not kiss the dragon on the mouth, which was on her ass cheek. I stood instead and said, "Beautifully done."

Her face turned almost the same color as her hair as she replied, "Thank you."

I stepped out of the apartment before I pulled her into the bedroom and asked, "Shall we?"

She nodded. As we approached the car she said, "Unfortunately, I have to drive to the dealership. There I can make a copy of your license and we can go for a test drive."

"That's fine," I replied.

I walked to the driver's side and opened the door for her. Once she was settled I went around the car and buckled in. Before she pulled out, I said, "I would love to see the dragon again. Please raise your dress for me so I can."

Never hurts to ask right? I mean the answer is always no until you do.

Somehow, I wasn't shocked when she said, "Okay," and raised the hem up high enough I could see most of the dragon.

She drove, I traced the dragon with my finger, and she didn't say much. In fact when we were about half way I stopped my tracing she looked at me and asked, "Done so soon?"

I looked at her and promised, "I have yet to begin, really."

She gulped and whispered, "Good."

At the next red light, I decided to press my luck, and asked, "Would you be a good girl and hand me your panties?"

She replied, "Yes," and it sounded like relief. Seconds later a pair of green satin panties were in my hand.

What the fuck!?! Not only had I never asked such a question of a woman before, I never had any expectations that if asked she would comply. And yet...

Some part of me knew she would and knew that she needed to give them to me. And as we pulled into the Nissan dealership, somehow I knew if I told her to bend over the hood of the car so I could fuck her, she would.

After they copied my license and had me fill out a form, Sarah and I went for another drive, this time she was in the passenger seat.

She seemed nervous and fidgety so I asked, "What's wrong?"

She shook her head, "Nothing is wrong, I just..."

She tapered off into nothingness and I prompted, "You what?"

She blushed a brighter red than her hair and finished, "I haven't been this worked up since my wedding night?"

I placed my right hand on her thigh, and asked, "You mean horny?"

She nodded, "Yeah."

"Doesn't your husband fuck you?"

She shook her head, "No he makes love to me, and is gentle and caring."

I glanced at her as I pushed her dress up a little, "And you want to be used like the slut you are?"

She nodded her head and whimpered, "Yes."

"And you go to Eternal Love?"

She nodded, "Every other week or so."

"Why every other?"

She looked away, and her voice was so quiet as she replied, "I watch bondage porn and masterbate while he is at church."

I glanced at her, "Why are you so worked up?"

Her head dropped as she replied, "My panties are in your pocket."

"Ah yes, so they are. Thanks for reminding me. Now give me your bra."

She said nothing as she performed that peculiar piece of magic of removing her bra without loosening any other piece of clothing.

Unsurprisingly, the bra was forest green as well. After she handed it to me I tossed it into the dashboard. Her jaw dropped as she sputtered, "What if my co-workers see that?"

I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye and replied, "Then they will know that their day dreams of you were correct. You have lovely tits."

She was still blushing as we pulled into the front drive of the dealership. More than one of her co-workers saw the bra where I left it as we went inside.

At least one of them saw my raging hard-on.

Unfortunately none of the sales offices had doors. When we got to her office Sarah started crying and I pulled her in for a hug, asking, "Why?"

She was somewhere between sniffling and crying as she replied, "They will know I am a slut."

I tilted her head up and said, "If they say anything about it, you will tell them that you are my slut. No one else's."

I ended up buying the car for $500 less than what the asking price. At the car before I left I looked at Sarah, "Come get your bra and panties tonight. And after I fuck you, you will go to church tomorrow."

Her eyes widened, "You want me to come over?"

I nodded, "Yes, you are going to teach me how to tie you up in a way that allows me to use you for my pleasure."

She nodded, "We close at 7 and normally I go out drinking for a couple of hours after work with the guys."

I leaned in and instructed, "That's fine but be at my apartment door at 945."

She nodded as she walked away.

I went to work after changing clothes and getting about fifty feet of nylon rope. I was closing with Neal this time. He minded his business, I minded mine and the shift went quickly, because we were busier than usual. I seemingly sold to every woman that came into the store. It was a record October day.

I arrived at my place at 930PM and Sarah was already standing by the door. "Come on inside and strip," I told her as I opened the door.

I went to the kitchen and got a beer to enjoy the show. And what a show.

Sarah was soft. She was slim but not particularly fit. Her hips flared nicely, her stomach was more or less flat. Her titties were beautiful little b cups. Interestingly, each nipple had a bar piercing. She also had a belly button piercing. Her pussy was shaved as clean as I had ever seen in a woman.

I was harder than granite before she was naked.

I grabbed the rope and headed toward the bedroom, "Follow on your hands and knees."

In the bedroom I pulled my boot knife out of my old Army gear and watched as Sarah's tight little ass crawled to the mattress on the floor.

I walked over and explained, "I have never done this before, so tell me when I am not doing it correctly."

She looked up, tears in her eyes, "Thank you for doing this for me. I think if you have enough rope then it doesn't have to be very tight."

I nodded and began to truss her up the way I saw in my mind's eye earlier. Her legs were bent as if she were doing a deep squat and her calves we're almost touching her hamstrings. It took almost 45 minutes to figure out the correct amount of tightness of the rope to restrain her, allow blood to flow, and keep her from being able to escape.

Her pussy was soaking wet, so much so that there was probably a ten inch diameter wet spot on the bed and I hadn't even fucked her yet. I stood up and stared at her for maybe five minutes. It wasn't exactly what I saw earlier, but it was close enough for my first attempt.

I was stroking my cock as I stood there and Sarah began to whimper, "Please."

I looked up at her eyes instead of her smoothly shaved cunt, "Please what," I responded.

Her voice sounded like she was on the verge of tears as she pleaded, "Please fuck me."

I shrugged, "Why should I? I can finish myself pretty quickly like this."

She cried out, "Anything! I'll do anything, just fuck me please!"

"Anything?"

Sarah was squirming around on my mattress trying to find any kind of purchase for her to grind herself on. "Yes! Anything! Anytime! Anywhere!"

I dropped to my knees between her legs and I held my cock out over her lower abdomen, "And what would your husband say if he saw you now?"

Sarah tried her best to hump her hips up to my cock and cried out, "I don't care. Just, please, please fuck me and end this torment."

"Okay," is all I said as I ran the head of my cock up and down her slit, coating it with her juices. I pumped my hips back and forth a couple of times until I was balls deep in Sarah.

I worried for a moment if it were possible for her to melt my cock off. She was the hottest, wettest pussy I had ever been in.

I took the bar that was through her right nipple and twisted it slightly and Sarah screamed in pleasure as I felt a fountain of fluid rush out of her pussy.

I began sliding my hips up and down. The wet sounds filled the room and a contentment filled me. This was fucking incredible. Her pussy seemed to get wetter and hotter with each stroke of my cock.

I lowered my face to hers and kissed Sarah for the first time as another orgasm rippled through her body. I just knew I could do this all night.

While the moral struggle about fucking married women was settled, there were practical matters to attend. Like getting her home before sunrise.

A little at a time, I began to speed up my place from slow and firm until I was hammering up and down as hard as I possibly could.

My breath came in sharp gale like bursts, barely able to keep up with the exertion. Sarah started to chant, "P, p, please" without ever telling me what she wanted.

So I made up her mind for her.

I kissed Sarah just before my orgasm crashed through me. As it did I roared into her mouth. My balls fired salvo after salvo of my white hot cum deep into her womb and I collapsed on top of her.

After catching my breath I went and found her phone taking a picture of her dragon, her cunt and her sweaty, smiling face.

I untied Sarah and pulled her into my lap as the blood rushed back into her extremities. "Thank you, Hugo, I haven't ever had so much fun in bed before."

I cupped one of her B cups and asked, "What are your days off?"

She was leaning against me and replied, "Sunday and my choice of Tuesday through Thursday. Why?"

I thought about it for a minute and said, "Because I need to learn more. Come over Thursday morning and spend the day."

She looked up at me and asked, "Will you be tying me up?"

I twisted the bar through her nipple eliciting a gasping moan from her, "And fucking you until I can't anymore."

She thought a moment, then, "I have to check on what is going on. I can let you know Monday?"

She gasped and held her breath as I pulled her bar until the tit was distended. "You are cute, thinking you have a choice outside of obey or leave."

She was looking up at me while she nodded slowly, "Okay, I will make that work somehow."

I released the bar and her perky tit popped back into place. "Another thing," I started.

She looked up expectantly, as I continued, "Starting tomorrow, you will go to church every week with your husband. If you feel the need to explore bondage, call me, and we will explore it together on Thursday."

She lowered her head and snuggled closer into me. Her phone rang and she asked, "May I?"

I nodded and she picked it up quickly. "Hi honey!"

She listened a moment and replied, "No, I left the bar a while ago. I am at a friend of Rhonda's place. I was a little out of sorts and thought I would get right here before coming home."

Another pause, "No, I feel a TON better, I will be leaving soon and will be home."

Before she hung up, Sarah said, "And babe? Make sure I am up in the morning and I will go to church with you."

She hung up the phone and looked up at me. "You don't go to our church do you?"

I shook my head promoting, "Then why make me go to church?"

I shrugged, "It seemed the least I could do for your husband. I mean I did just fill his wife with my cum."

She leaned back in and wrapped her arms around me. "You know I can't leave him, right?"

I laughed and replied, "Why would I want that? As it is, I can pretty much count on fucking you at least every other week."

She chuckled, "I am not desirable?"

I slapped her ass and replied, "If you weren't, do you think you would be filled up like you are?"

She sighed, "No, but a girl wants to hear it every now and then."

She reached between us and cupped my cock and balls, "May I have my undergarments back? I think he would notice their absence."

I nodded, "They are both in the last place you saw them."

She nodded and asked, "Is it okay if I go?"

"Yes, see you Thursday."

While I slept that night it felt kind of like someone was snuggled up against me, but when I opened my eyes, no one was there.

The next morning I woke up and felt great. My arm didn't hurt and no aches and pains. It was amazing. I felt so good I went to the apartment complex exercise room for the first time. It was pretty slim pickings as far as the equipment went. A stationary bike, a treadmill, and one of those old gold's gym workout stations.

Still it was better than nothing. For once my left arm didn't give out during a work out and I was thrilled.

Until I realized I would probably have to give up my medical retirement from the Army. It wasn't a ton of money, but every income stream counts.

Back to the apartment, shower and change and off to the mall for work.

I went by the food court and I could hear her long before I saw her. A well dressed woman, around thirty or so was yelling at Rick, who worked at the fast Japanese food place. They actually had decent sushi and we're reasonably priced.

I walked up and said, "Excuse me."

The woman ignored me, continuing her tirade about how Rick ruined her lunch. More forcibly I said, "Hey! Excuse me!"

She wheeled around and before she said anything I growled, "You will walk away, go fuck yourself, and come back to apologize to Rick here. Understand?"

She glared at me and veritably screamed, "How dare you!"

I held eye contact with her and replied, "Go, now, do as I said, or I will spend a half minute coming up with a better plan than, go fuck yourself and apologize to Rick."

She huffed and stormed away.

Rick looked at me, "Thanks man. Lunch is on me."

I shrugged, "No worries, though I doubt she will come apologize."

He smiled, "Gone is apology enough for me. The usual?"

I nodded, grabbed a soda and sat down in the middle of the food court overseeing the lower level. Why are food courts always on an upper level, anyway?

I was halfway through my chicken and rice meal when someone sat down across from me. Startled, I prepared to back up when I realized it was the woman that had been yelling at Rick. "The fuck?" I asked.

She huffed, "I did as you said. I walked away, fucked myself and apologized to that imbecile for yelling at him. I was going to go window shop until the stores opened, then I realized you might want proof."

I sat there and looked at the bottle blonde woman and asked, "Proof of what?"

She gave me a look like I was stupid, "That I fucked myself."

Oh. That.

Wait? What!

She held her right hand out to me and wiggled her fingers under my nose. I could smell the earthy aroma of her scent. I grabbed her wrist and licked her fingers. While I was cleaning her fingers, blondie squirmed in her chair.

Fuck she tasted good.

I let go of her hand and said the only thing that came to mind. "Good girl, thank you for obeying."

She snorted somewhat derisively and asked, "Can I go now?"

I nodded and stood as she did. We went our separate ways and I saw Holly standing near the store waiting for me. "Where were you?"

I waived back toward the food court, "Sorry, I had to get a bite to eat."

About an hour later I was still trying to puzzle out what happened earlier when the blonde sauntered into the store. She stopped short and declared, "You!"

I nodded, "Yep me. What can we do for you?"

I took her in for the first time and realized she was stunning. Bleach blonde hair with long dark roots framed an elfin face and startling blue eyes. Her lips, bright red lipstick, were the perfect size for kissing.

Or sucking cock.

Her bust was sizable but fit her frame perfectly. Narrow waist and hips. Her legs were to die for. Long, strong and beautifully sculpted.

She looked around and said, "I want some earrings. What do you have?"

I leaned against the display case and shrugged, "That was pretty vague. We have a wide variety of earrings that range in price from around $150 to something like $2000. If you want high quality diamond studs, we can make a pair for you at any price point you are willing to spend."

She stood there then, "Why did you do that?"

Now I was confused again, but that seemed to be trending lately. "What?"

She snorted again as she sat on the high stool across from me. "Why did you tell me to go fuck myself?"

I shrugged, "You seemed really high strung about something, and whatever it was, it wasn't Rick's fault."

I held her eyes and asked, "Why did you do it?"

She looked at me and gave me that same 'you are one dumb fucker' look and replied, "You told me to."

I tilted my head and asked, "Do you always do what you are told by a stranger?"

She shook her head and replied, "No, just you."

What the actual fuck?!?

I was shaken. She obeyed because it was me? What the fuck does that mean?

She sat there watching me as I tried to sort it out and to buy myself time, "I am going to ask you questions, and I want you to answer honestly."

She smiled and replied, "Of course." Holy fuck did she have a beautiful smile.

"Are you married?"

She shook her head, "No recently divorced."

"What caused the divorce?"

She scowled and said, "The fucker cheated on me! Me! Can you believe that shit?"

Honestly, part of me could. I glanced over and saw Holly was finishing up with her customer. Looking back at the woman, "Why are you really in my store?"

She blushed slightly and said, "Looking for you."

I nodded, having figured as much. "Do you have plans after 5?"

She smiled, "Nothing that can't be changed."

I took one of Rhonda's business cards and wrote my cell number on the back. "You will be providing dinner for us tonight. Text me an address where to meet at."

She nodded and stood, "See you later."

Not fifteen minutes later I got two texts from her. The first was a photo of her smiling and it read, "My name is Stephanie." The second was an address.

For whatever blessed reason we were really busy, so Holly never had a chance to interrogate me about the blonde. Yet again every woman that walked into the store that I helped bought something.

We walked out together and I drove off in my white third hand Civic to the address Stephanie had sent me.

It was the swankiest steak restaurant in town. The kind of place where men in their casual attire wore more in dollar amounts than my entire wardrobe. And we won't go into the average value of the jewelry the women wore.