Concilium Ch. 07

Story Info
Hugo explains what he knows to Joseph.
8.8k words
4.66
3.5k
2
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was edited by my Redheaded_RockyMtn_cumslut. All errors are mine and not hers.

All the people are over the age of 18.

The tags for this story are mind control, married woman, exhibitionism, spanking, blow job, incest/taboo

These will be submitted every two weeks or so. Next chapter will be May 3rd, 2021.

Please vote in the end, using the stars. Any comments are welcome. Thanks, and enjoy it.

**********

From Chapter 6

In my shock, I pulled one of the photos off of the wall and was staring at it. I don't know how long I was transfixed by the photo. The next thing I knew Joseph shook me by the shoulder, "Son, are you okay?"

I showed him the photo I held and said, "I know this woman. Who is she?"

He shook his head sadly, "No, you don't. That is my granddaughter and died the year you were born."

**********

The memory came flooding back like a tsunami. The snow, the cold, how I fell, how I gave up.

I whispered, "Her name is Felicity, after Mary Beth's mom."

I sensed more than heard Joseph sit down heavily in a chair facing the fireplace. I glanced around until I spotted a decanter with four crystal rocks glasses. I poured Joseph and I both a three finger deep drink. I gave him one and sat in the other chair with the other.

He drained his glass then asked, "How do you know her name?"

I looked at the fireplace and whispered, "She saved my life the night of the snow storm."

He shook his head, "That simply isn't possible."

I sat there shivering in the memory of the cold. "She was wearing a dress, blue with sequins that shimmered in the pale light. No shoes, which I thought odd. She also was wearing the biggest pearl necklace that I have ever seen, even bigger than the movies from the 1920's and 30's. It hung down to mid chest in several strands, sorry I didn't count how many."

Joseph supplied, "Ten. There are ten strands."

I nodded and accepted what he said as the truth.

We sat there a few minutes until he asked, "Can you tell me what happened? How?"

There was a knock on the door before it opened. Ruth stuck her head in, "Sirs? Dinner is ready if you are."

Joseph looked up and replied, "We are coming."

He looked at me, "After dinner, tell all of us."

I nodded then followed him to the dining room. I don't remember the dinner at all. I know that Joseph said little as well. Mary Beth and Ruth shouldered most of the early conversation until Paula and Tori jumped in. Soon it would have taken an astute observer to notice that the four women talked around the two men.

As dinner finished Joseph declared, "Let us all retire to the study, Hugo has a story to tell us."

I led the way into the study and started for the chair I had been in previously. At the last second I changed course and sat with my back to the fire about two feet in front of the screen. Mary Beth sat in the left chair, Joseph in the right. Ruth sat on the floor to the left of Mary Beth, Tori between Mary Beth and Joseph. Paula sat to the right of Joseph. All five of them looked at me as I looked at the picture of Felicity.

I held up the photo showing the women, "This is Felicity, Joseph and Mary Beth's granddaughter. I met her the night of the snow storm, and I owe my life to her."

There were protests from Mary Beth as she looked at her husband. He nodded his head, "He described perfectly what she was wearing the night she died. So either he is a formidable researcher or he is telling the truth."

Mary Beth looked at me, "Tell me how."

"It was the night of the snow storm. I was walking home from work in clothes not at all appropriate for the temperature or the snow. There is an overpass halfway between the mall and my apartment. I made it to the overpass and was looking for a place to shelter from the storm while I tried to warm up.

"There wasn't any shelter there, so despite the jaw aching, bone rattling cold, I trundled on."

A shiver raced through my body as I recalled leaving the overpass, despite the fire at my back. "I made it maybe a hundred feet from the overpass when a gust of wind bowled me over and I landed on my head against the curb."

"I remember arguing with myself to get up, but I was warm and comfortable. I lost the argument with myself and I resigned myself to lay there until morning or I had enough energy to stand."

I smiled as the new memories came back, "A pair of lips kissed mine and I opened my eyes enough to see a redheaded beauty so close our noses almost touched. She said, 'Get up, Grandpa Joe needs you.'"

I looked at Mary Beth and Joseph, "She convinced me to get up and she walked with me to my apartment. I don't remember much from there." Both of them were crying.

Joseph said, "Thank you for sharing that with us."

Mary Beth asked, "Is there more?"

I nodded, "I am sure there is but I don't remember it. I barely remember her telling me her name as she stripped me from my clothes. She also said something about helping me make her grandfather's dream come true and so much more with her help."

Ruth held Mary Beth's hand and whispered, "Maybe she is an angel now."

Mary Beth pat Ruth's hand and choked out, "It appears that you are right."

I was certainly not an expert in that, or any other, subject; so, I said nothing. I merely sat there watching the five of them as they talked. There was no way my three girls knew Felicity, but they did know Joseph and Mary Beth so they were all ears and chatter.

Joseph sat stock still for several long minutes before he asked, "Do you know how she planned to help you, son?"

I looked at the photo of Felicity for a minute then said, "I think she has done a couple of things for me so far."

He leaned forward and asked, "Like what?"

I sat and tried to think of how I could answer without sounding batshit crazy. Nothing came to mind so I answered honestly. "First, I can influence people to do things for me. Stuff like have sex with me, fight me, not fight me, give me money, whatever. I haven't found a limit yet, though I am sure there is one."

He looked intrigued and asked, "Do you have an example?"

I nodded, "When I first figured it out, I went around the mall and borrowed money from every male I could talk to, they all gave me whatever was in their pocket. Every woman I talked to kissed me when I asked her to do so."

He asked, "Anything else?"

"I get these premonitions when I meet someone for the first time. I can tell if they don't like me, and if they do, I can tell what will make them happiest. Sexually."

Joseph leaned back and asked, "Can you give me an example?"

I nodded, "Sure, Tori and Paula want to be in bed with each other, Ruth and me. Ruth wants my baby in her."

The three girls blushed deeply giving proof to what I said. Or maybe just embarrassed.

Joseph laughed a little, "Anything else?"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I knew if I looked up I would see it was Felicity. Probably. I felt as much as I heard her say, "Tell Grandpa Joe I love him."

At that I did glance up and saw her dimly, like a poor translucent image of her. I nodded and answered him, "Felicity wanted me to tell you that she loves you Grandpa Joe."

As he shook in shock I thought to Felicity, "We have to talk."

I felt her answer as she was withdrawing from me, "When you are strong enough."

Mary Beth asked in stunned disbelief, "Is she here? Now?"

I could still feel the warmth of where her hand had been. I shook my head sadly, "No, ma'am. When she visits she leaves within a couple of seconds."

Joseph asked, "Do you know why she left?"

I shook my head, "I don't think she has the strength to stay long. I never get more than a sentence out of her. Tonight it was two."

He asked, "Why do you think she comes to you?"

I shrugged, I didn't have the faintest clue. "I don't know why me. But I do know why, it's to make your dreams come true."

We all sat in silence for a couple of moments until Tori asked, "What is the dream?"

Joseph replied, "To become a nationally recognized church."

I pursed my lips, "We are in Catholic and Lutheran country."

He laughed a brittle laugh, "I know. But moving now would lose the base congregants and businesses."

Paula giggled, "This is the information age who cares where we are, we can reach out worldwide."

I said, "We need to start packing people into the church then."

Joseph shook his head, "Go slow for now, you aren't ready to take over yet. Go to school, learn, become what I think you can become. Or more."

I asked, "What does it matter if I am ready?"

Joseph giggled, "Do you think Frank and Chet would be able to handle whatever growth you create for them?"

That was a 'fuck no', so I shook my head.

Joseph and I sat there staring at each other. "Ruth, go pour Joseph and I a drink."

She stood up and raced off to the decanter where there were four glasses again. I didn't make any time trying to figure that out. I knew this was an important moment where decisions needed to be made, and to waste time trying to figure out why there were four glasses there seemed a waste of energy at this moment. She came back and handed Joseph his glass and then me, mine.

I raised my glass to Joseph and said, "I accept the challenge of building your dream church for you. I will do it before you die."

He smiled sadly, "Son, I have cancer and it will kill me. I don't have that long to go."

I smiled, "Felicity won't let you die before I can cure you. So, don't you give up."

He nodded, "When will you be able to cure me? Do you know?"

I looked at him and said, "When you have given up hope and faith, placed yourself into hospice care. The day before you die I will cure you. That way no one can disavow the healing."

I turned to Ruth. "You will continue your studies at Faith. Prepare yourself to become my wife and be able to handle all that will come with that."

I looked at Tori, "You will cross enroll at state. There you will take business classes and take over for your mother when the time is right. In the meantime I want you to intern at all of the businesses when you are on break. At Faith you will take music lessons and replace your father after you enroll. Like right after, he has to go. I will ask Joseph to help with that to win over him and Frank."

Turning my eyes to Paula, "My dear Paula, you will have the hardest change I think. I need you to become an accountant and attorney. You will have to guide me through the morass of shit we will stir up legally and be able to oversee the trust or whatever that will actually control everything."

I looked at each of the girls, "You all belong to me and each other. We are the core family upon which everything will be centered around. I know legally we probably cannot pull off all of us being married, at least not in the United States. We will get around it somehow."

I drained my whiskey, "All three of you should plan on spending as much time as possible pregnant."

I looked at Joseph and he nodded, "The beginning of a plan."

I nodded, "It is. I need to research how to marry these three though."

Paula chimed in, "Sounds like a legal issue, I will handle it."

I replied, "Good, now get me home I have a long night ahead of me and a long day tomorrow."

Ruth drove us to my place where I tickled the tonsils of each of them with my tongue. Before they left Ruth asked, "What are you going to do tonight?"

I smiled, "I am going to get a delivery from Tori's mom, and while she is here I am going to pin her against the wall and have my way with her."

Tori whispered, "I wish it was me, or one of us."

I snatched her up in my arms and pinned her against the wall. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I ground my hard cock against her pussy as I kissed her again. Breaking the kiss, I said, "Paula is first, and you two get to be there with her."

Paula breathlessly asked, "When?"

I pulled her in next to Tori and me, "As soon as you solve our conundrum."

She nodded and said, "I better get on that, then."

The girls left and I stripped in the back room then got a beer from the fridge. I was thinking about the evening when a knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. I looked through the peephole and saw Lauren standing in the stoop.

I opened the door, "Enter and strip."

Lauren dropped her winter coat and backpack where she stood. The rest of her clothes followed in short order, and she had to leave the pile of clothes to close the door. She looked at me, "Tori told me about how you pinned her to the wall, and what you planned for me."

I looked at her and motioned her to continue. "I am ready sir."

I asked, "For?"

She looked down at the entryway floor and mumbled, "For you to use me like the cheap slut that I am."

There was a wrought iron bannister that separated the living area from the entryway. The living area in effect was about four feet above the entry. Otherwise one could jump down from the living room to the door. I pointed at it and said, "Grab two of those poles and don't let go until I tell you to."

She turned around and grabbed two poles low enough that she could bend over pretty close to the point where her torso was parallel to the floor.

If Tori told her mom what we had done, I had to guess Lauren thought about it the entire way here and she would be wet already. I walked up behind her then grabbed my dick by the base. I lined myself up with Lauren's hole and slammed myself home with one hard thrust. She screamed in pleasure, or pain, maybe both as I filled her violently. But she was unsurprisingly wet.

And snug.

I pressed her face against the wall and began ramming my cock up her cunt as hard as I could. She left her feet with each hard stroke and her face smacked against the wall. I rained my palm down on her pert ass, leaving handprints everywhere to freshen up the bruising I had left the last time we were together.

The harder I slapped her ass, the harder I fucked her; the harder I pressed her face against the wall, the wetter Lauren got. I wanted to shove my cock up her ass, to see how it compared to Gem's. Unfortunately, I hadn't done any of the foundational work necessary for her to enjoy it.

I stopped spanking her as I drooled saliva down the crack of her ass. As it began to collect at her puckered star, I coated my thumb with the saliva and inserted it up her ass.

Lauren yelped in surprise then began cumming. Her body was shaking so much I was worried she would involuntarily release the wrought iron posts, spoiling my fun.

But she didn't. As her knees buckled Lauren sank toward the floor. My cock vacated her hot pussy with an audible pop. She still held onto the poles somehow and hung against the wall, her knees not quite making it to the floor.

"Let go, slut," I whispered.

As she did, I guided Lauren to her knees. "Follow," I ordered and I headed upstairs.

I sat on the couch and when Lauren turned the corner I pointed at the spot before me, the one Tori knelt at, and said, "Come here and suck my dick until I cum."

Lauren crawled over her tits swinging left and right as she worked her way across the floor. My cock bobbed in anticipation and precum pooled at my piss slit.

Lauren took ahold of my cock and pointed it toward her mouth. Her lips stretched open as she swallowed the head. Her tongue flitted across my slit, lapping up the lubricating liquids there.

I twined my fingers into her blonde hair and hoarsely moaned out, "I bet you didn't know that your daughter kneels for me in that very spot.

I felt Lauren moan around my cock. The deep waves of her guttural sounds reverberated through me heightening my pleasure.

"I bet you want to see that lovely daughter of yours wrap her mouth around my cock. Maybe sit next to her and trade turns?"

Lauren's grip on my cock tightened and she started stroking me harder as her mouth drooled copious amounts of saliva making my cock and balls super slick.

"I can't wait to have her sucking my cock while you suck my balls and finger my ass until I fill her mouth with my life seed."

Lauren's moan filled the room as she straddled my foot, jamming her clit against the top of my shin. It was a matter seconds before my foot was coated in her juices. Lauren might be wetter than any other time we had been together.

And it seemed thinking of her daughter was a large part of why. Whether that was because it was or fantasy or I was projecting my fantasy and she adopted it, I could not tell. Given the way she was worshipping my cock, I didn't care at that moment.

Her finger slid up my ass again and for a minute I couldn't say anything as waves of pleasure ripped through me like a tsunami at high tide. Each time her finger tip slid across my prostate I had to fight back the orgasm.

When I found my voice, I asked, "Do you want to be on your knees sucking my balls as I fuck your super model daughter? Do you want to nose her clit as I fuck her virgin cunny and you lick my balls with your tongue?"

At that Lauren wrested control from me by pressing down on my prostate. My vision blurred as cum started firing out of the end of my cock. She continued massaging, stroking and sucking me. It felt like hours and gallons of cum later when she eased up on me and sat back.

I opened my eyes and stared at her. She smiled and asked, "Who is the pervert here? You for having all these wicked thoughts or me for reacting to them and wondering what it would be like?"

I looked at my foot and saw the truth of what the wetness implied. "Safe to say we both are. And I will make it happen. You will taste your daughter and your daughter will taste her mom."

I saw Lauren shudder for a second, then she said, "I can't fathom anything naughtier than that."

At that moment I couldn't think of anything hotter.

I sat up and said, "I want you to teach the girls how to suck cock. You will be one of two teachers I want them to have. Maybe you can use that opportunity to hint at Tori that you want to share me with her one day."

Lauren looked up at me and replied, "It would be an honor and pleasure to teach them."

She smiled and asked, "Do you want me to stay around?"

I shook my head, "Go home, I will talk to you later."

The next morning I went into work a little early. Winds from the north brought a renewed frigidness to the air as it buffeted my Civic about. I spent the first fifteen minutes or so figuring out the coffee maker and how to get it going with the proper amount of coffee.

While it was brewing I went to the desk I had taken over and dropped the receipts into the file drawer then locked it. I headed back to the break room to check on the coffee and saw Elaine staring at the pot her head cocked quizzically. I walked up behind her and asked, "Is everything okay?"

She squeaked in surprise and spun around and looked at me. Her titties swung with the movement nicely and I realized they were likely bigger than the B cup I had thought they were.

She blushed then replied, "Yes, thank you for making the coffee."

I smiled and said, "My pleasure."

She held out her hand, "I will get it for you and bring it over when the coffee is ready."

As she took the travel mug from me our fingertips touched and a warmth flowed up my arm. I put my hand on her arm just below her shoulder and muttered, "Thanks." Visions of taking her however I wanted filled my mind and I was full on hard before I let go of her.

I headed out of the break room and I felt her eyes following me. With each step I was getting more aroused. By the time I got to my desk my cock was aching and I really wanted to unleash it on Elaine.

I pulled the sheets out and started going over them. I tried pairing expenses on the profit and loss against the receipts and invoices. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. Elaine was leaning against my desk.