Concilium Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing a dark blue dress with a matching crochet vest which enveloped her torso. The way the skirt portion fell away from her quads it was easy to tell she had shapely thighs. I hoped the rest of her was as well put together.

I took the coffee from her with a "Thanks."

She looked around and didn't see anyone. She leaned forward and asked, "Would you have lunch with me?"

I looked into her brown eyes and replied, "Today?"

The shock was evident and she replied, "No, not today. Tomorrow. I can be ready by then."

I nodded, "It's a date."

She patted my shoulder and gave it a squeeze before she took off. I watched her for a few steps and turned back to my work.

An hour later Elaine was back, her hand at the base of my neck. She said, "Cathy is waiting for you in her office."

I craned my head straight back until I could see her smiling down at me. "Where's it at?"

She replied, "Come on, I will show you."

As we headed off we walked so close together it was tempting to put my arm around her waist to completely avoid touching her ass cheek as my hand swung. As it was I put the nearly offending hand in my pocket.

Problem solved. Other than the fact all of this was making me hard again.

We arrived at the door to IT and Elaine said, "Her office is against the right wall. You can't miss it."

I placed my hand on her hip and gave her a little squeeze. What I really wanted to do was throw the little pixie on top of a desk or table and ravish her. Instead I gave her another squeeze and opened the door.

I quickly adjusted myself into a more comfortable position. As I looked up I saw Cathy standing at the door to her office with a grin on her face.

As I approached she smiled broadly and said, "She sure is a pretty little thing, isn't she?"

I gave Cathy a smile, "So are you."

She laughed as she closed the door, "Maybe, but I bet I would not get that reaction out of you."

"What shall we wager?"

Cathy pulled up short of her desk and turned to face me. "What are you saying?"

I let my eyes roam across her body before I replied, "I can walk out of here, settle down to limp, come back in, and within a couple of minutes be hard enough to make you happy I am a man."

She looked thoughtful then slowly shook her head. "I don't know Hugo."

I smiled a winning smile and said, "You really want to."

"Oh, why do I really want to?"

"Because, when I win this bet, it will give you validation that you are as beautiful as you are smart and that someone wants you for your body."

She snorted, "That is such a childish argument."

I closed the distance between us and whispered, "The intellectual level of the argument doesn't necessarily invalidate the argument."

She asked, "What do I get if I win?"

I shrugged, "Name it because you are going to lose."

She giggled, "You don't lack confidence do you?"

I shrugged, "Why should I? I am going to nail the prettiest nerd in the city on her desk in five minutes."

Cathy shrugged her shoulders, "What the hell. If I win, I get to keep you in my office for the rest of the week and I will tease you to the edge of an orgasm as often as I can by Friday and you can't get relief elsewhere."

I replied, "Deal," then stuck out my hand.

Cathy shook my hand and I pulled her in close. I brushed my lips against hers, whispering, I said, "Very soon I am going to lay you on your desk and I am going to eat you out to an orgasm before I fuck you to another."

We were standing chest to chest staring into each other's eyes when Cathy said, "You better fucking win."

I wrapped a hand around the back of Cathy's neck pulling her in for a slow tender kiss. My other hand reached around her ass and I pulled her pelvis against me. We were in contact from our mouths to our knees. I began maneuvering her to the desk and she asked, "What are you doing?"

I took off my suit jacket and laid it on a chair. I then unfastened my belt and trousers, pushing them and my underwear to the floor. I turned toward Cathy, my hard cock pointing achingly toward her. "I won. The argument to get you to agree took more than five minutes and as you can see, I am still hard."

She wrapped both of her hands around my shaft, the crimson head sticking out past her hand. "I can see that, and you have a wonderful cock."

I shrugged, "No one has ever complained about it. Now strip and get on the desk."

Her blonde hair hung in loose waves as she began unbuttoning her blouse. A black lace bra was soon revealed and the slim, yet rounded tummy of a middle aged woman followed soon after. She draped her blouse and bra on the chair while facing away. I took the opportunity to strip off my shirt and tee shirt.

When Cathy turned to face me she looked a little pensive. I nodded encouragingly, "God above you are beautiful." Her heavy tits hung down and swayed tantalizingly with each breath and movement. Her skirt and panties fell to the floor and I stood there drooling. Her bush was nearly trimmed, resembling a tree with a darker color forming a trunk like structure with light blonde branches splitting off from it.

I cleared my throat and ordered, "On the desk. Now."

She hopped up and leaned back using her hands for support. I pulled a chair close and sat between her knees, simply staring at her. I grabbed her knees and placed them on my shoulders, then began kissing, licking, and nibbling up her inner thigh. As I arrived at the apex, I skipped her molten tunnel and worked my way down her other leg. "Please," she moaned.

I leaned forward and lícked her trimmed hair above her pussy. "Please what?"

She raised her hips trying to make me make contact with her count. "You promised," she plaintively whined.

I licked along her groin and asked, "I promised what?"

She tried to grab my head and I leaned back out of her reach. "You promised me that you would make me cum!"

I nodded, "I did, but did I promise to make you cum quickly?"

She groaned in frustration, "Make me cum please! I will do any one thing you desire."

I trailed a finger along her vulva, showing her liquids around. "Anything?"

"Yeessss, damn you! Anything!" She screamed out and I wondered for a moment if anyone heard her.

I leaned in again and lícked from her opening along the beautifully outlined petals to her clit. It was already pretty well exposed. I ran my tongue heavily across it before sucking it in between my teeth. Cathy's breathing became shallow and fast as I licked and sucked on her clit. When I slipped a finger into her swampy cunt, she lost control and began to orgasm.

Cathy thrashed and wailed as her body convulsed through the orgasm. As she rocketed past her peak I eased up on the stimulation until she sighed happily and collapsed onto the desk.

I collected her juices on my fingers and spread them around the demanding red head of my cock. Grabbing her by the thighs I pulled her toward me, then worked my cock into her, a little at a time. By the time Cathy came to her senses enough to realize what was going on, I was balls deep in her.

"Fuck, that's filling," she moaned.

"Yeah," I agreed, "yours might be one of the tightest pussies yet. Speaking of which, why are you so fucking tight?"

She gave me a one word answer, "Kids."

I placed her ankles on my shoulders then I grabbed her wrists. I yanked her towards me with each powerful thrust. This was not love making. It wasn't fucking. It wasn't even animalistic rutting.

This was pounding her pussy into submission.

I aimed to make it where Cathy would think of me, and this morning, every time she sat down for the foreseeable future. I stared into her eyes until Cathy looked down to my stomach. Any time she looked up, I was there staring at her eyes until she dropped them again. She started breathing in shallow little gasps again and her orgasm ripped through her again. This time I kept powering through her, prolonging her orgasm.

She collapsed against the desktop again, her eyes lidded. I doubted she could see anything at all.

I pulled out earning a plaintive whine from Cathy. "Roll over," I commanded. "Put your feet on the floor."

I lined up again and slammed my cock home in one violent hard thrust that bounced the desk. I grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and pulled back far enough to see her face. Then I began pounding her pussy again. My balls slapped off her clit and my thighs with each herculean thrust. She began wailing again, cut off only by her short gasps for air.

I could feel my balls beginning to roil and boil. The need to cum getting stronger each and every second. Another orgasm was beginning to take over Cathy, so I pulled out of her cutting it off before it became a force of its own.

I picked her up off the desk and laid her on the wet slick floor. I stroked my cock while standing over Cathy. I heard Cathy beg, "Please, give it to me."

At that I blew. My vision turned into that blinding white haze that I usually felt with Lauren, and I began to cum. I don't know how long I came, but when I opened my eyes it seemed like Cathy was coated from cunt to face with my life seed.

As I plopped down into the chair Cathy said with what sounded like awe in her voice, "That was amazing."

I nodded. "You may lick your hands clean, but everything else gets rubbed into your skin."

She looked at me and nodded lazily, "Okay."

After she finished, Cathy sat in the chair next to me and asked, "What will the greatest fucking my life cost me?"

I smiled, "You will like it."

She looked at me, "It better not be sex anytime soon. I am already beginning to ache down there and I bet it is going to get worse."

I laughed, "Oh, it is sex, but it will take some planning on your part to pull off."

She looked curious now so I continued, "You and Jennifer from a Friday after work until the next day at 5PM."

She looked at me for a second, "Normally I would say something like you couldn't handle both of us, but just maybe you can. Okay I will arrange it. When?"

"Any Friday after five days' notice, that way I won't have plans to break."

She nodded. "Your laptop is over there. If you don't mind, take it and go, I need to think a while and that is hard with you around."

I laughed as I got up to dress. I grabbed my new laptop and left Cathy naked in her office.

I glanced at the clock and was shocked at the time, it was nearly lunchtime. I headed out of the secured IT area and saw Jennifer and Elaine talking not far from my desk. As I was walking by Jennifer asked, "Everything okay?"

I nodded wearily, I needed a nap, "Yeah, great even."

"Elaine says you were in there almost two hours. What happened?"

I looked at Elaine and took her hand in mine and kissed her knuckles, "All is well, angel, fret not."

Elaine squeezed my hand as I turned to Jennifer, "Cathy and I had a lengthier, seriouser, and more robust conversation than you and I did yesterday. You might check to see if she is okay."

Jennifer looked from me to the IT door, slowly nodded, and walked off without another word.

Elaine looked up at me and asked, "What did you talk about?"

I pat her hip as I replied, "Maybe we can go over that tomorrow at lunch."

She smiled brightly and said, "Okay," before sashaying away.

She really did have a fantastic ass to watch.

My phone buzzed and I looked at the text message.

P: Do we want to meet for dinner before church tonight?

R: YES

T: Duh

Me: Can't I need to shower before church

R: Did you get lucky?

Me: yes

R: Yay! I am happy someone is taking care of your needs.

T: Mom says you had a good time last night too.

R: I think my mom will be jealous that yours is ahead in the count.

P: So dinner at Hugo's place so he can shower!

R: maybe he would let us help clean him

T: Promises?

R: blllllpt

P: I will bring Chinese. Tori drinks, Ruth plates napkins and flatware

They continued on for a while, none of it requiring my attention or responses. The beginning portion of the exchange had given me plenty of food for thought. Just how far could I press the physical aspect of our relationship?

I mean, I had seen them all naked. I had even spanked their naked asses. Did I want to press that to where I could play with their magnificent charms?

Definitely worth thinking about.

I worked at my desk the rest of the day sorting invoices and receipts in a way that made the most sense to me, by company, then date, then service. After I took notes of my observations I rearranged them all by authorizing staff members. That led to even more interesting observations. I pulled out my phone and texted Lauren.

Me: How soon can I get all of the invoices and receipts for this year?

L: you didn't get enough of me last night?

Me: that isn't a thing

L: sweet talker. Soft copies okay?

Me: No, i need the actual receipts

L: I will have someone put them in your office over the weekend

Me: No office just a desk on the floor

L: did they not offer you one?

Me: nope

L: I will call Kate and have one arranged for you

Me: wait on that. Let me talk to Kate tomorrow

L: there's time today

Me: I smell like Cathy, have to guess she won't like that

L: oh! Okay, tomorrow it is

L: Is she fun?

Me: I highly recommend taking her for a test drive

L: good to know

The rest of the day went without further excitement and I left at 445 again. I drove home to find the girls parked on the street waiting for me. I parked the Civic and kissed each girl as they came in.

I pulled the spare key out of the drawer in the kitchen and handed it to Ruth. "Get ten copies of that made. Each of you keep one, bring the rest to me."

Tori asked, "So we can come over whenever we want?"

I nodded as Ruth asked, "What if you are entertaining?"

"Come back later. Or wait. Or when the time comes, join in."

Tori and Paula moaned as Ruth cheered. Before I could ask, Tori supplied the answer, "The little harlot will forever be around now."

I laughed as I replied, "Trust me, all three of you are going to become sluts for me."

I started toward the dressing room and stopped. "Heat the Chinese up and ready the table, I need to shower."

I had expected Ruth to say something, but it was Paula who asked, "Do you want help?"

I looked at her and said, "Not if you have any expectations of remaining a virgin. Or making it to church tonight."

They all turned beet red and I headed back.

I showered quickly and walked into the living room after putting on jeans and a warm shirt. The girls were in their usual positions in front of the couch. As I approached I said, "Starting the next time you come here, you will leave your clothes by the door and be naked in this house."

Ruth asked, "Sir, I think we need two standing exceptions. The first is during our moon cycle. Maybe shorts and panties can be allowed during those times? The second is while we are cooking, to avoid burning our bodies."

I thought about it and nodded, "Those sound reasonable."

Tori asked, "What if others are here?"

I replied quickly, "Naked unless I tell you otherwise."

She took a big gulp as she nodded her head.

I picked up my plate of food and said, "I have identified a couple of women that I want to teach you all how to suck a dick. One has agreed, the other I will ask Friday night."

The three ladies looked at each other then me. Ruth asked, "Why?"

"Because the two women have given me the best blowjobs of my life, I want those to come from the three of you. The most important women should give me my most cherished memories, right?"

They all nodded their heads.

We ate quickly and took off for church, not wanting to make Ruth late for door service.

About halfway to the church I said, "I want you to wear dresses or skirts at all times. Exceptions for gym and things that have some restrictive clothing like a chemistry lab."

Ruth asked, "Is that for easy access to us?"

I nodded then added, "I think appropriately slooty tops as well. No bras preferably."

The two girls beside me in the back seat, Ruth and Paula, both turned red even as they nodded enthusiastically.

We piled out of the car when we arrived at Eternal Love with Ruth taking off for the door. Paula, Tori and I held hands as we approached the building. I made the two of them take me on a tour of the building. The Sunday School classrooms, located in the basement of the wing, were every bit as good as the classrooms I had in my school life. Projectors and individual desks, as long as the class sizes are kept to ten or fifteen per grade it would work for Ruth's idea of a private school.

Upstairs was a decent enough gym. Much better than an apartment complex gym, it competed with some of the smaller ones in town. It would need freshening up and maintenance performed on the equipment, but it had potential.

There was also a recording studio that had seen better days, but I had to guess it wouldn't take much to make it useful again. The sound deadening appeared to be in excellent shape still.

We met Frank in the hallway and I waved him over. After he trundled over, I said, "Hi Frank, I have a question for you."

"Sure, what's on your mind? Hi Paula and Tori."

I waited as the girls responded to him before I said, "I know this is moving at record speed and stuff, but, Joseph has laid the opportunity of a hundred lifetimes at my feet and I find myself excited to partake of the journey."

Frank beamed as he said, "That is great, but we knew that already."

I nodded, "Yes, sir. The thing is, that in every scenario where I see myself succeeding Ruth is by my side helping me make it happen."

He smiled, "I am sure Paula and Tori will have roles to play as well."

"Of course, but for the main role I want Ruth to fill. I want your permission to marry her." I heard Tori and Paula gasp behind me and I could easily imagine they were holding hands.

Frank looked around and asked, "Does Ruth know you are doing this?"

I shook my head, "Not that I am asking you for permission. But she knows the plan."

"Have you asked her yet?"

I shrugged, "I hadn't planned to ask her. I was going to tell her she would be my wife and to start planning for the wedding."

"When do you expect that to happen?"

I shrugged, "Preferably after we finish college, but certainly not sooner than next summer."

He nodded his head which sent his jowls and many chins a flutter. "Okay, you have my permission. I would ask that you ask her publicly, say at a Sunday morning service?"

"Sure, I can do that. I need to get her a ring first. So give me a couple of weeks."

He clapped me on the back as he left, almost sending me sprawling. Tori and Paula captured me between them for a hug. Feeling the two of them pressed against me got my blood pumping, and in seconds I was hard. I whispered, "If you two don't stop, I am going to have to find Ruth's mom or someone to get relief."

They laughed at me and then kissed me on my cheeks.

Like that helped at all. The image of the two of them sliding their mouths up and down my length was imprinted on my brain now.

I knew what I wanted to do for a ring for Ruth, Tori, and Paula. Just finding the right gems would be tough. Affording them tougher.

In the meantime I had an immediate pressing issue to handle. I texted Rhonda:

Me: Bandroom, now.

R: On my way!

I looked at Tori and Paula, "Excuse me girls, Rhonda is going to finish what you started."

Tori asked, "Can we watch?"

I shook my head, "Not without Ruth."

The two girls looked at each other then took off in different directions. I shrugged my shoulders and went to the bandroom. I saw a bench behind an electronic piano and pulled it out. I was pulling my pants down when Rhonda walked in. Her eyes widened and she smiled.

"Get those monster titties out, crawl over here and suck me off until I can cum all over my big fat titties."