Concilium Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda wasted no time, her blouse and bra went flying into a corner and she crawled as quickly as her gargantuan tits would allow her. It still amazed me how they dragged along the floor like that.

I sat at the end of the bench and leaned back. Rhonda took my hard cock into her meaty hand and she licked me from root to tip. I moaned in appreciation and she continued to lick my shaft. She worked all the way around my shaft leaving it heavily lubricated in her saliva.

As she finished with the last long lick, the door opened, Ruth, Tori and Paula came in. Ruth exclaimed, "Oh God momma!"

Rhonda raised up and was about to say something when I slapped her tit hard enough to leave a bright red handprint. "Slut, you will tend to my needs and nothing else matters. Understand?"

Rhonda nodded then began to lick my cock again. I sat up, "Ruth come sit behind me and straddle the bench so I can lean against you."

Ruth walked around her mother and settled in behind me. I leaned back her firm tits pressed against my back. My head was resting on her left shoulder, and Ruth wrapped her arms around me. The thrill of having a mother suck my cock as her daughter hugged me almost sent me over the edge.

I held my hands out to my sides and said, "Tori, Paula, come hold my hands please."

They both moved into position and I was touching all three of my girls as Rhonda finished another lap of licking.

I could feel Ruth's excitement. Her breathing was short and shallow. I could feel the heat from her pussy against the small of my back and at that moment I wanted more than to eat her out.

That thought was banished as soon as Rhonda slipped the head of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue caressed every bit of the head as she circled it time after time. She then extended her lips and acted like she was using them to pull her porcine face down further and further.

Ruth whispered, "I think momma is gonna swallow it whole."

It was surreal what Rhonda was doing. The room smelled of sex, all three of my women had to be hotter and wetter that they would be if I just explained what Rhonda had done to me.

Ruth said, "Lift up mommy, I want to see his peepee."

As Rhonda started to lift up Ruth, squealed, "Thank you mommy! It is so hot to see my boyfriend's cock in your mouth!"

I tapped Rhonda's chin, "Let go, turn left, and sit pretty."

I stood as Rhonda complied with her orders. I stood in front of her, my cock maybe an inch from her fat lips. "Rhonda, I am going to fuck your face. You may cum when I do. When I cum, the first blast is going down your throat as a reward for being a good girl."

I leaned down and squeezed her mountainous tits, "Then I am going to put a snow cap on these mountains."

She nodded and I caressed her face as I stood.

I turned to my three women. "After I paint Rhonda's tits white, the three of you are going to rub my cum into her tits. If there is any left on your hands, you may lick them clean, or offer them to Rhonda to clean."

Ruth stammered, "E-even me?"

I nodded. "You can't tell me you haven't imagined what her titties feel like."

Ruth whispered, "But she is my mommy."

I leaned over and kissed Ruth gently, "Do this for me."

Ruth nodded her head almost eagerly at that.

Straightening up I stepped as close to Rhonda as her tits would allow, "Open up," I commanded.

As her mouth opened I slid my cock in. I kept pressing until her fat lips were pressed against the base of my cock. I held that position until about ten seconds after Rhonda began tapping on my thighs for air.

I pulled back giving her a few seconds to get air, and then started ramming my cock in and out of her mouth with long firm strokes. I could feel her giant tits flopping all around between my legs.

I continued fucking Rhonda's mouth while watching the girls. None of them were looking at me. They were all staring at either Rhonda's mouth or her tits. I began hammering her faster and I could feel my orgasm building.

I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye and Ruth had scooted closer. So close that on occasion as I fucked her mother's mouth Rhonda's shoulder would brush Ruth's tits. I don't know who shivered more, but each of us reacted positively to the situation.

I caressed Ruth's face, "Baby slut, do you want to help your mommy get your beau off?"

Ruth nodded her head, eyes wide. I took her arm and guided the hand around my leg until it rested below my ass cheek.

"Now baby slut, I want you to cup my balls and massage them gently while I fuck mommy's face. Okay?"

Ruth smiled as she moved her hand up. She wrapped her hand around my balls and squeezed gently. I moaned and grabbed two fistfuls of Rhonda's hair. I had lost all track of Tori and Paula and didn't care.

I began pushing and pulling Rhonda back and forth using her hair. Her eyes kept going back and forth between me and her daughter.

I saw Rhonda's eyes widen slightly and I looked down to see Ruth's face getting closer to my hip. As her lips kissed the hollow just below my hip bone I lost it. I fired a couple shots of cum into Rhonda's mouth before I had enough control of myself.

I took a half step back and aimed my cock at Rhonda's tits and spread my aim as far left to right and up to down as possible. Ruth's hand stayed on my balls rhythmically squeezing in time with my shots of cum.

I noticed Tori and Paula were kneeling to my left and felt bad for not including them. I turned to them and asked, "Either of you want the last bit from the source?"

Tori was closer to me, wordlessly she leaned forward and sucked the tip of my cock into her mouth. She licked along the piss slit and moaned as she leaned back. A tingle shot from the tip of my cock all the way up my spine and moaned myself.

I stepped back from Rhonda and said, "Okay girls, rub the lotion in."

I dressed as I watched six hands rub my cum into Rhonda's N cups. Rhonda was moaning ecstatically while staring into her daughter's eyes.

I took maybe a dozen photos from various angles as the girls worked my cum in. After I took them I found one that I thought was amazing. You could see the love Rhonda and Ruth had for each other. You couldn't quite make out Tori and Paula's faces but enough of them that if you knew them, you knew who they were.

There was a second photo from over Rhonda's head showing my three girls working together their faces in some sort of blissful aspect. It was equal to the other just changing the focus from Rhonda and Ruth to the three sluts in training.

When it came to cleaning their hands the sluts in training proved to be quite resourceful. They each gave Rhonda a hand and then fed each other a hand. For Rhonda's part she appeared to worship each and every one of my girls and they seemed as worshipful of each other.

I hated to break this up but, "It is 555 everyone go clean up, I will see you in the sanctuary."

The next thing I knew my alarm was going off.