Concilium Ch. 09

Story Info
Courtney and Kimberly, Hugo gets some mother's milk.
9.7k words
4.68
3.6k
4
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was edited by Redheaded_RockyMtn_cumslut. All errors are mine.

All the people are over the age of 18.

Next chapter will be May 31st, 2021.

The tags for this story are mind control, married woman, blow job, non-consent, lactation

Please vote in the end, using the stars. Any comments are welcome. Thanks, and enjoy it.

**********

From Chapter 8

She looked up at me, "You may not like what I have to say."

"I expect you to be honest. Also in addition to the texts you will cross your legs at the knee and squeeze your thighs together to stimulate my cunt."

She sighed heavily and replied, "As you command, Master."

I handed her the bag and phone, "Leave now."

**********

I watched Elaine climb into her car naked and drive off.

Her texts came frequently as instructed and she provided a variety of angles for her naked selfies in the car. All in all I was pleased with her obedience in that regard.

I didn't know how far I could trust her. I assumed only as far as I could actually see her and see what she was doing. I would have to figure out a way to increase her trustworthiness, and validate it.

The snow was coming down in a wicked manner. The wind howled, blowing the falling snow around from northwest to southeast. It was hard to tell exactly how much snow had fallen between 9AM and 3PM, but I guessed it was more than two inches per hour. I was happy as fuck I wasn't in it. I watched four cars try to get up the hill. They each made it to my house, then got stuck. The first three successfully slid back down the hill.

The fourth started sliding down the hill and the driver must have panicked and turned the wheel because they ended up perpendicular to the road just slightly uphill from my driveway. I dressed quickly and went out to the car. I tapped on the window and the door cracked slightly. "I am going to clear my driveway quickly, then push you far enough down the hill to back in. Understand?"

If voices are to be believed the driver was cute because it was an attractively high pitched voice that responded, "Okay."

I went into the garage and plugged in the extension cords for the snow blower. It took about twenty minutes to clear my driveway and stow the blower. I went to the car and as I approached the door opened fully. Sure enough, an attractive blonde in light blue scrubs and no coat got out of the car. "Can you drive it, please?" she asked.

"Yeah, go wait in the garage, this shouldn't take long."

I watched as her perfect pear shaped ass jogged off towards my garage. I thought I heard a voice in the wind say, "Accept the offer."

I shrugged it off for the moment. I had to move the car 25 feet or so safely. It took another twenty minutes before I parked the car and headed to my garage. The blonde jumped right into my arms and gave me a full body hug, "Thank you so much!" She exclaimed.

I happily returned the hug, "Come on, let's get you warmed up."

We went upstairs and she asked, "Do you have a blanket I can wrap up in?"

I nodded, "Yeah. If you want to take the wet scrubs off in the bathroom, I will get a blanket for you to use, then start some coffee if you want it."

She smiled, "You are a lifesaver."

I returned and knocked on the door. She stuck a hand out and I placed the blanket in it and went to the kitchen to get the percolator going. She came out a few minutes later with her clothes in one hand and the other clutching the blanket. "Do you have a dryer?"

I shook my head, "Best I can do for now is spread your clothes out among the vents and dry them that way."

She paused for about two heart beats before handing over her wet clothes, which included a very utilitarian sport bra. I placed her clothes on vents then returned to the living room. "I am Hugo, by the way."

She stuck a hand out, "Courtney."

I shook her hand, "How do you like your coffee?"

She gave me an interesting grin, "Just like you, tall, light, and sweet."

I poured her coffee with sugar and half and half. When I walked into the living room, Courtney was seated in the middle of the couch with the blanket wrapped around her, which showed a lot of leg. I sat next to her, "How much farther to get home?"

She laughed somewhat bitterly. "Top of the hill turn right, third house on the right."

I mused, "So close."

She replied, "Happily so far away."

I asked, "Happily?"

She looked at me and replied, "Otherwise I might not have ever met you."

I laughed, "I think that pleasure is all mine."

"Maybe you will share that pleasure with me?" She asked.

Who was I to refuse such a request from a lovely woman? Especially after being told to accept the offer.

I pulled her in and Courtney tilted her head up so that our lips touched. She had soft supple lips that parted just enough for my tongue to slip into her mouth. I don't know that anyone has ever caressed my tongue with theirs before, but Courtney was doing so. She was a fantastic kisser and I could have sat there for hours doing just that.

The blanket fell off as she flipped her leg across me and sat on my lap. She had a lovely body. It wasn't a product of working out but one from working. I would later learn she was a certified nurse's assistant.

She had lovely B/C cup breasts with areola about the size of a quarter with taut pebbles for nipples. As we kissed I cupped her breast and dragged my thumb up and down across her nipple. Courtney moaned into my mouth as she ground her hips down across my hardening cock. She wrapped one hand behind my head and held me in place as the kiss intensified.

I was about to pin her to the couch to fuck her brains out when Courtney broke off the kiss. "Hugo?"

"Yes?"

She looked sheepish as she asked, "Any way I can take a shower first? It was a long shift."

I nodded, "Yes, in fact I would love to join you in there, I haven't taken one yet today."

She giggled as she jumped off of my lap, "Catch me if you can!"

I followed right behind her, thoroughly enjoying the way her ass moved. It was a tight, well shaped inverted pear, and in dire need of a good spanking. Or a good fucking.

I was certainly planning on delivering the fucking at least. I stepped out of my clothes at the door to the bathroom and watched Courtney's ass as she bent over to start the water. She just felt like the perfect person at the perfect time and place.

She looked back over her shoulder and asked, "Whatcha doing back there?"

My eyes didn't leave her gorgeous ass as I replied, "Trying to decide something."

She shook her ass at me and teased, "Decide what?"

I unlocked my lips and met her eyes and replied, "Whether to fuck your pretty little ass or spank it."

Her eyes widened slightly then slowly meandered down my torso until she stopped at my hardening cock. She said, "This here is 'Merica, both is always on the table."

I took the step and a half necessary to stand directly behind her. My hands cupped her ass cheeks and I caressed them adoringly as I replied, "Good to know. At some point, both it is."

She turned around, wrapped her arms around me, then kissed me. "Well we are neighbors, so I think we can hook up pretty frequently."

I lifted her by the ass cheeks and stepped into the bathtub with her. I sat her down and said, "Kneel."

She laughed, "One of those guys, are you?"

I laughed back, "Yeah, but at the moment it serves the function of letting me wash your hair."

She looked surprised, "You aren't just going to ravish me, like a serial rapist?"

I squirted shampoo into my hand and replied, "We can indulge that fantasy later. This is about seduction."

She knelt in front of me, and I took the hand wand down with the shampoo-less hand. I wetted her hair, replaced the wand, then started working the shampoo into her hair. Courtney's hands ran up and down my legs as I lathered her up. She asked, "What are you going to do with me once you seduce me?"

I started rinsing her hair, and replied, "Anything I can dream up that you agree to."

She looked up at me, "I won't easily submit to you or anyone else."

I looked at her and told her the truth as I knew it, "You will. Fight all you want, but in the end, you will be mine as much as I want to take from you."

She laughed gently, "I have heard that before."

I squirted more shampoo into my hands and started massaging her scalp. "Stand up, turn around," I instructed.

Courtney stood, and placed her ass cheeks on either side of my cock. I continued massaging her scalp, rubbing firmly with my fingertips. She sighed and leaned back against me. Once I finished I took the wand and rinsed her again. I applied the conditioner that the girls apparently bought for me then kissed her shoulder.

Courtney whispered, "Is this how you get girls to submit to you?"

I laughed, "It certainly is one way."

I picked up a washcloth and soaped it up. I knelt before her and lifted her left foot. I washed her feet before working my way up her right leg then left leg. It was slow work, I wanted to enjoy this process. I wanted my first time with Courtney to be everything that my time earlier that morning with Elaine wasn't. I memorized the way the suds slid down her firm legs. The way her skin reacted as I touched her. The way she sighed when I kissed her skin.

I skipped her pussy and ass, starting up again just above her pubic mound, and washed her torso and back. Again it was a languid pace, goose pimples rising and disappearing as I went along. I washed her breasts; hard grape sized nipples sat atop of her breasts. Her tits sat with just enough sag to advertise their softness. As I rinsed them, I sucked a nipple into my mouth and suckled on her for a few minutes as I washed her ass.

I stood back up as Courtney rinsed off. I watched the water flow down her body and I didn't know if I had seen quite so beautiful a sight as that. I knew it would be surpassed soon enough, once Paula figured out a way around our little predicament. Courtney turned to me and asked, "What?"

I started the obvious, "You are beautiful."

Courtney blushed, "Just wait, someday I will introduce you to real beauty."

I laughed as I handed her the way cloth, "Why don't you wait to pimp me out until you become a part of the flock."

She put soap on the washcloth and replied, "I am not so sure that I am not already a part of your flock, or whatever you want to call it."

"Why do you say that?"

She had a determined look on her face, so I was going to let her speak until she ran out of stuff to say. "You could have left me sitting out there in the snow stuck. You could have demanded some sort of payment. You could have rejected my advance. You could have asked just what beauty I meant."

She said, as she lowered to her knees and started washing my feet, "But you did none of that. You seem only to care about me, here, now."

I smiled down at her, "From the angle, you here and now is pretty fucking spectacular. As is your admission that you are submitting to me."

Courtney took a playful swat at me and replied, "Watch it buster."

She washed me in a very similar manner to how I washed her. The last two things she washed was my cock and ass. She sucked the tip into her mouth and ran her tongue in circles all around the head, with an occasional tangent to the piss slit, where she ran the tip up and down it with the faintest of contacts.

It was an interesting technique, her blow job. By no means was it pushing me towards an orgasm; but, it was highly effective at getting and keeping me hard. As we dried each other off we heard her phone ring. She booked it out of the bathroom, tits and ass bouncing in the most enticing manner.

I heard her say, "Hi Mom."

"I am fine, I got stuck just around the corner at the same spot as always."

"No, I am not in the car. The new guy that lives at the beige house helped me out and I am in his living room."

"I can't, I left without my coat this morning. Besides I want to get to know him better, he is really nice."

She started laughing, "No Mom, he isn't charging me sex to take me in. Though I should tell you I hope he does."

"Yes, not only is he nice, but he is handsome and has a calm demeanor."

"Oh, why?"

"Fine."

While she was talking I received a text from Tori:

T: I think it best we cancel tonight.

Me: I agree a lot of snow is out and more coming.

R: Boo!

P: I agree. What are you going to do tonight Hugo?

I snapped a quick photo of Courtney standing naked in my living room.

Me: her. (Picture1)

T: She is pretty

R: jealous

T: Yeah, that too.

Me: good night. See you in the morning and thank you for shopping for me.

I put my phone down and watched Courtney continue her conversation with her mom.

Courtney turned to me and held her phone out to me. "Mom wants to talk to you."

I took the phone from her, "This is Hugo."

"Hi Hugo, my name is Karen and I am Courtney's mother."

I replied, "Happy to meet you, what can I do for you?"

"I wanted to ask you a few questions. The first is, are you sure it is okay for Courtney to stay there or should I send her sisters down with her coat?"

I looked at Courtney then said, "I think your daughter is an interesting person and I would like to get to know her better."

"Are you going to try and sleep with her?" Her mother asked with a suspicious voice.

"Is she under age?"

"No, she is twenty, but I don't want any grand babies."

"I see," I replied before asking, "Would it make you feel better if I kept her in front of the picture window of the living room so anyone passinging by could look in?"

The question clearly caught her off guard as she stammered, "Y-yes I guess it would." I watched Courtney look at the window and couch before turning back to me with a smile.

"Okay, we can do that."

I handed the phone to Courtney then headed to the couch. While she talked to her mom, I rotated the couch 180 degrees so that the cushions faced the window and street. I ignored the rest of their conversation until the very end where Courtney promised to be back later that night if the street was plowed out.

She hung up and walked over to me. Pressing her tits into me, Courtney wrapped her arms around my waist and asked, "Do you mind that I invited myself to stay the night?"

I cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her tight against me. "Do you know how to cook? If not we are going to starve because I suck at cooking."

Courtney giggled, "Yeah, I have twin sisters, mom used to work two jobs so I did most of the cooking for a long time. Who normally does for you?"

I answered, "My girlfriends of course."

Courtney looked up at me, "Just how many girlfriends do you have?"

I picked her up and carried her to the couch where I sat down with Courtney in my lap facing me, her knees on each side of my hips. "Three."

"That must be hard to juggle."

I shook my head, "Not at all, they are very cool about it."

She looked as shocked as I would have been a couple of months ago. "They all know about each other?"

I nodded, "And it was their idea originally, not mine."

"Oh." She looked at me for a couple of minutes then asked, "What would they say about me on your lap naked?"

I looked at her, "When I sent them a picture of who I was doing tonight they said you were pretty."

She looked at me incredulously, "They don't mind?"

"No."

She looked down at me, then kissed my forehead, "So tonight is a one-time thing?"

I caressed her side all the down to her ass which I squeezed, "Assuming we both enjoy tonight as much as I think we will, then we can get together as often as I can fit you in."

She laughed, then moaned as I started fingering her pussy from behind. Breathily she asked, "Busy boy, aren't you?"

I nodded as I lifted her up. She grabbed my cock and slid it underneath her until the head rested at her opening. As she lowered onto me, I sighed at the feel of her cunt around my cock. She was snug, not tight, and it felt like I fit in her perfectly. She felt a lot like Lauren from the inside. We began kissing as she slowly rode me. It was as unhurried as this morning was hurried. I could not imagine two more different ways to start and end the day sexually. Frankly this was better.

Courtney was kissing my neck and shoulder when her first orgasm of the night hit her. She bit down so hard on my shoulder I was certain there would be teeth marks. My cocked throbbed ominously at the new sensation. To prevent her from biting me again and possibly coaxing an orgasm from me before I wanted, I pulled her away from me by the hair so that I could get to her titties.

I began licking, sucking, biting, and chewing on her tits, leaving marks all over them as she picked up the pace of her pelvis sliding back and forth.

"Cum in me," she breathed out.

I shook my head, "No sweet girl, the first one has to be on you, not in you."

She moaned out, "Why?"

"I have to mark you as mine."

She slipped off of me and pressed my legs apart as she knelt between them. She grabbed my cock by the base and sucked the head into her mouth. Saliva drooled from her mouth providing lubrication for her fist as it flew up and down with blurring speed.

She changed things up by sucking both of my balls into her mouth. As she suckled them, she double gripped my cock and applied a twisting motion, as if she were using it to start a fire. My hips started firing up and down, fucking through the twisting motion.

It took all of maybe thirty seconds of that before I moaned out, "Going to cum!"

Courtney moved so that the first shot from my cock splattered against her on the forehead. She sprayed herself with my cock beautifully. Her face, neck, and tits all painted pearlescent. She asked, "Is that how you wanted to mark me?"

I nodded and after a couple of seconds, "Perfectly done."

She gave me a beautiful smile, "Thank you."

Courtney leaned forward and lícked my cock and her hands clean of my cum. "You sort of taste like coffee," she said.

She then leaned back against the wall, her head against the window. I said, "Stay put," then went and got her phone. It was locked so I said, "Unlock it."

She shrugged, unlocked it, then handed it back to me. I took her photo then sent it to myself.

She asked, ``Why do you do that?"

I smiled, "Two reasons, you now have my number and I have a contact photo."

She nodded, "Once this dries I will go see what to cook for dinner."

I replied, "There is no hurry."

She glanced up and said, "Bullshit. I want that cock back in me as soon as possible and I want you to fill me with your cum."

I still had her phone and it started ringing. The contract photo that came up said "Rap" and I showed it to her. Courtney blushed a deep red from her tits to her hairline. "My boyfriend," she explained. It was almost disturbing how little I cared that Courtney had a significant other. What used to be a deal breaker for me was now merely an inconvenience.

I handed her the phone and she answered, "Hi babe."

"No I couldn't make it home, I got stuck at the same spot as usual."

"My new neighbor dug me out and I am at their place." It was a subtle lie, their versus his, but a lie nonetheless.

"No, no. There's no need to come get me. I am waiting for the plow so I can get my car out of the driveway."

"Why do you need their names?"

I waited while she looked at me for help. I felt I had no obligation to help her out just yet. She eventually said, "The guy's name is Hugo."

"No, none of his girlfriends are here, she got caught up in the snow if I had to guess."

"Three, he has three girlfriends."

"Yeah, I suppose you are right, with three girlfriends he wouldn't have much need for me."

"You always tell me no one would find me attractive, so why would he? Or do you lie to me and I am pretty?"

"I don't want to argue while I am a guest. Call me tomorrow and yell if you must." With that she hung up the phone and tears started following down her face.